PDA

View Full Version : Grooby partners Third World Shemales

GroobySteven
10-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Third World Shemales Launches (http://join.thirdworldshemales.com/track/NzUxLjEwMDc1LjQ2LjE1Ni4xMy4wLjAuMC4w).

Grooby has partnered with Third World Media to launche Third World Shemales to showcase the catalogue of great scenes that company has produced over the years. Third World Media are the producers and distributors of many series, including Shemale Samba Mania, Little Asian Transsexuals and Gia Darling series. Updating at least 3x a week with full length scenes this is a site for video lovers.

We've worked on taking all their content and getting it into our database so it's properly organised and easy to view, we've taken their older content and revamped it but everything new is in much larger formats and HD.

This is a great site which is launching with nearly 200 scenes and we're offering it at a discount price of only $14.95 ... that's pennies per scene!!!

DISCOUNT ONLY FROM THIS LINK: Third World Shemales Discount Here (http://join.thirdworldshemales.com/track/NzUxLjEwMDc1LjQ2LjE1Ni4xMy4wLjAuMC4w)
Check it out and watch this site for previews.

Prospero
10-09-2012, 11:02 AM
And there was I thinking Grooby had suddenly developed a liberal social conscience! lol Nice pictures

GroobySteven
10-09-2012, 11:03 AM
And there was I thinking Grooby had suddenly developed a liberal social conscience! lol Nice pictures

Yeah, not the name I would have called my company - but they've been around for a good while and are a great company and distributor. Ed Hunter is one of the top dogs there and he's a good producer and a great guy.

Deimos
10-09-2012, 12:10 PM
kind of a uhhh... eupimistic name for a site lol. but nice... look forward to more!

RallyCola
10-09-2012, 01:46 PM
so...the site will showcase ONLY their catalog or will there be new exclusive content?

GroobySteven
10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
so...the site will showcase ONLY their catalog or will there be new exclusive content?

New content weekly but it will appear or already has on their DVD's. They're not a catalogue only company - they are shooting regularly. Depending on the success of the site as to whether they'd shoot only for the web but why not monetize both areas (which is what we do).

RallyCola
10-09-2012, 01:52 PM
New content weekly but it will appear or already has on their DVD's. They're not a catalogue only company - they are shooting regularly. Depending on the success of the site as to whether they'd shoot only for the web but why not monetize both areas (which is what we do).

sweet. good luck with it and i'm sure i'll try it out....in retrospect, i think there were only 3 grooby sites i never joined

youngblood61
10-09-2012, 01:57 PM
Is this all HC scenes seanchai?:)

GroobySteven
10-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Is this all HC scenes seanchai?:)

There are a handful of solos but without counting I'd say it's 90+% hardcore.

GroobySteven
10-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Bump for discount link!