PDA

View Full Version : Marijuana has changed my life.

Erika1487
10-09-2012, 03:54 AM
Five days ago my friend Nicole (a GG from Ohio ) convinced me to try pot to help me control my anxiety problem. Most of you know that I had a zero tolerance policy on pot issues and had never smoked before. That all changed thrusday when I went to stay with my friend for a few days. I was very apprehensive of giving it a try, but I thought what the hell go for it!
Firstly I must apologize to the ENTIRE BOARD for being a complete ass on the issue. Every thing I have ever said or thought on the issue has been DEAD WORNG.
The strain I smoked with my friend was 'Meigs County Gold', a local variety grown in my home county. From the first hit I could feel the anxiety go away and I relaxed. I have since smoked every day 5 times a day and my social anxiety disorder and major deppressive disorder have been held in check.
I feel wonderful and feel more open minded and creative. I feel like control my world now, NOT the world controling me.
For the first time in a really long time I am at peace with myself.
Enough blathering let's light up and enjoy the evening. :smoking:
Peace
Erika xoxo

Dino Velvet
10-09-2012, 04:04 AM
It's a mild drug that helps you relax. I like it for sleep benefits too. I'm glad it has helped you. Watch out for the munchies. I leave chicken breast on the back of the stove so I scavenge healthy.

Bongzilla - Amerijuanican - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqGOy6YapVw)

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Good for you, Erika. Friends of mine, some in their sixties, take it regularly for pain relief, mostly arthritis. Works better than prescribed drugs.

Chaos
10-09-2012, 04:12 AM
I agree with you Erika!
I,at one point, was against it too.
Then,after being diagnosed with my laundry list of issues(anxiety and depression being on that list),figured that if it will make me laugh it can't be too bad....
I was shocked to find out that for me, it did more than every medication they ever put me on......
Oh,and hello from a born Ohioan living in PA.

BellaBellucci
10-09-2012, 04:18 AM
I couldn't live without the stuff. I'd literally go insane. Congrats on finding meds that actually work for you. Many people never do.

~BB~

maxpower
10-09-2012, 04:21 AM
Krusty the Clown bowl FTW! I'm glad it's been helping you to feel better, Erika.

maxpower
10-09-2012, 04:25 AM
I couldn't live without the stuff. I'd literally go insane.

Ditto. :smoking

leckery5
10-09-2012, 04:37 AM
Fifty percent of the time it makes me paranoid and anxious. I wish it didn't but it does. I am for the legalization of it though. Just cause it's not the best drug for me doesn't mean I think it shouldn't be legal.

BellaBellucci
10-09-2012, 04:39 AM
Fifty percent of the time it makes me paranoid and anxious. I wish it didn't but it does. I am for the legalization of it though. Just cause it's not the best drug for me doesn't mean I think it shouldn't be legal.

I love this point of view.

http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/4433299603621735_87lTFLqT_b.jpg

~BB~

Erika1487
10-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Thanks everyone :)
Dino my friend Munchies = half bag Doritos.

GrimFusion
10-09-2012, 04:40 AM
Just be careful, Erika. The more you get used to smoking, the more your depression and anxiety will act up when you're out of weed.

Dino Velvet
10-09-2012, 04:43 AM
Thanks everyone :)
Dino my friend Munchies = half bag Doritos.

I had a 12-pack of Taco Bell yesterday. I made sure to ride some clock on the toilet today.

Chaos
10-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Just be careful, Erika. The more you get used to smoking, the more your depression and anxiety will act up when you're out of weed.
Quoted for truth.
I go from nice and unassuming to mean and verbally abusive rather quickly...though I can keep it to myself,after a few years of practice at it.

Erika1487
10-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Just be careful, Erika. The more you get used to smoking, the more your depression and anxiety will act up when you're out of weed.Good point Grim thankfully I live in Meigs County where it is grown by a hellva lot of folks and shipped out by the TON!

Quiet Reflections
10-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Completely agree, I suffer from sever depression and sometimes it gets bad if I go without for a while.

danthepoetman
10-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Like Dino, I use to smoke even before sleeping, because I felt my sleep was deeper, and my dreams nicer. I use to wake up at least once during the night to smoke one or two, before going back to sleep. I often woke my brother up on purpose; he would first slap me a couple than quietly and gruntingly smoke with me… Back then, we would use a couple of ounces each week for the two of us. But for some reasons, at some point in my life, it started freaking me out –long, long years ago. But by then, I had met Mr Scotch Whisky who’s been good to me ever since.
I think the stuff should be legalized. It’s innocuous. It’s as if beer was banned… So many people have suffered because of those laws. And for what? Pot is nothing! You get to wander: who benefits from such laws?

GroobySteven
10-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Fuck. Wait until you try crack!

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 01:50 PM

Is that a reference to rimming, hmm? Well, is it?

And where will the Toon finish this season? :wiggle:

danthepoetman
10-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Is that a reference to rimming, hmm? Well, is it?

And where will the Toon finish this season? :wiggle:
Yes, this type of crack is terribly addictive… It was forbidden by law at some point. But you see, decriminalization hasn’t done any harm… ;)

Boomerang Man
10-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Fifty percent of the time it makes me paranoid and anxious. I wish it didn't but it does. I am for the legalization of it though. Just cause it's not the best drug for me doesn't mean I think it shouldn't be legal.I'm sad to say it has the same effect on me as well, not 50% of the time but all the time. And I really wish it didn't. I have so many friends that enjoy it. I stick to the booze

Erika1487
10-09-2012, 03:24 PM
Only if it belongs to Lucia Matthews :salad: Although I have heard through the grapevine a certian muchkin named Candi is very protective of her mommy and would infact beat me unconcious with her binki, if I ever tried said move.

kaitlynnwebster
10-09-2012, 03:39 PM
its 420 somewhere...

markpratley
10-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Marijuana should definitely be legalised, no questions asked. prohibition doesnt work and the current laws on marijuana are proof of that.

kaiser1one
10-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Careful though. You might wind up like some of those people who can't go a day without smoking a bowl. I know people like this.

GrimFusion
10-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Careful though. You might wind up like some of those people who can't go a day without smoking a bowl. I know people like this.

That wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have a negative perception of people who smoke pot on a daily basis. I know people like that too. Me.

Some of us are complete burn-outs, but that doesn't mean all of us are. I'm certainly not. I can site other examples of people who smoke on a daily basis that I wouldn't call intellectually challenged or lazy either.

GrimFusion
10-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Marijuana should definitely be legalised, no questions asked. prohibition doesnt work and the current laws on marijuana are proof of that.
I agree to some degree. I've never been a big fan of legalization. Allowing the US government to grow, tax, and sell marijuana would take much needed income out of the hands of home growers. Some would find gainful employment, but others would simply sell harder drugs like meth, prescriptions, and heroin to make ends meet.

I support decriminalization. Keep it illegal, but disallow local, state, and federal police from fining or arresting people found in possession of any amount of marijuana. Street prices would stay the same, growers wouldn't need to find a new source of income, and most importantly; the government doesn't take over a market that has belonged almost exclusively to "we, the people" for the last 50 years.

loveboof
10-09-2012, 05:40 PM
I can site other examples of people who smoke on a daily basis that I wouldn't call intellectually challenged or lazy either.

I don't know a single person who smokes on a daily basis who isn't a bit lazy... Agreed on the 'intellectually challenged' front though.

Stavros
10-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Good for you, Erika. Friends of mine, some in their sixties, take it regularly for pain relief, mostly arthritis. Works better than prescribed drugs.

I haven't smoked it for decades, but probably would now and then if a friend I know who uses ever bothered to offer it! He uses it for medicinal purposes having a muscular disease which, I think is one good reason for either legalising it or making it available as a prescription medicine. There is an issue with skunk, which I am assuming is not the kind of dope posters are talking about. But as a treatment for depression, it cannot work -it can help someone relax, but does not solve the source of the depression. I agree with Grimfusion, taken to excess it can actually make it worse for users when they have to go without for a while and have panic attacks or just can't cope with not being stoned all the time.

loveboof
10-09-2012, 05:58 PM
I haven't smoked it for decades, but probably would now and then if a friend I know who uses ever bothered to offer it! He uses it for medicinal purposes having a muscular disease which, I think is one good reason for either legalising it or making it available as a prescription medicine. There is an issue with skunk, which I am assuming is not the kind of dope posters are talking about. But as a treatment for depression, it cannot work -it can help someone relax, but does not solve the source of the depression. I agree with Grimfusion, taken to excess it can actually make it worse for users when they have to go without for a while and have panic attacks or just can't cope with not being stoned all the time.

I used to smoke quite a lot when I was younger, but now just every now and then with some friends (rarely). I think if it was available as a prescription medicine then most of the solid arguments for legalisation fall away!

Skunk is just not good for you. It's too strong imo...

And there are definitely links between depression and long term users!

Chaos
10-09-2012, 06:05 PM
It can't be used to treat ALL depression...
It does work for mine though.
I have severe depression so when it hits me, I turn into a lump.....I lay in bed and don't talk or move...and it can last days.
But give me a joint and I'm up laughing and talking again.
My anxiety after not smoking for a while is controllable and not really even an issue. On those high energy days it can be a bit of a pain....but then when you have excess energy it's easy to be agitated....

danthepoetman
10-09-2012, 06:09 PM
When I was a constant user, I’m not sure laziness was the problem for me, more that I couldn’t find anything funny anymore without smoking. Even making love, even books or film or tv, even the news were boring without being at least a little stone…

But with depression, anything can be good if it makes you feel good. Stavros and Grim, you’re definitely right. But depression is a state in which you can’t get yourself to find anything fun or rewarding or pleasant anymore. Life becomes such a burden that it gets to be unbearable. The first thing you have to do, is hurry up and find something that gets you going at least a little; the rest, well you see later on. Same thing with food: you can’t get yourself to eat anything good? just eat anything that you find good, just eat chocolate or ice cream; it’s a start! You just have to rediscover how to enjoy life first; the rest comes after.

maxpower
10-09-2012, 06:27 PM
I support decriminalization. Keep it illegal, but disallow local, state, and federal police from fining or arresting people found in possession of any amount of marijuana. Street prices would stay the same, growers wouldn't need to find a new source of income, and most importantly; the government doesn't take over a market that has belonged almost exclusively to "we, the people" for the last 50 years.

I agree. Big Tobacco companies would swoop in and persuade the government to allow them to be the sole manufacturers and distributors of marijuana; after all, they already have the land for growing, the factories for manufacturing, and the distribution network. And hey, they deserve a new income stream to make up for all the lawsuits and shrinking number of tobacco smokers, right? The quality of the pot would end up being severely mitigated as they add fillers and who knows what other kind of crap to the marijuana cigarettes in order to maximize profits, the same way they do with tobacco. And, of course, the federal and state governments are going to want their tax cut, inflating the cost to the consumer.

SammiValentine
10-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Best way to learn to cope, fight and deal with panic attacks and anxiety is to learn to understand,control your mind, lifestyle changes . Easier said than done, obviously is also the hardest route - but the best way to do things usually are.

GrimFusion
10-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Best way to learn to cope, fight and deal with panic attacks and anxiety is to learn to understand,control your mind, lifestyle changes . Easier said than done, obviously is also the hardest route - but the best way to do things usually are.

You're right. Marijuana should never be considered a fix-all even if it's personally obvious that it helps. It's a coping mechanism and in cases where it's used as a means of self-medication, it's only real benefit is temporary alleviation. If nothing else, it can make learning to manage a disorder while sober a little easier.

SammiValentine
10-09-2012, 08:10 PM
You're right. Marijuana should never be considered a fix-all even if it's personally obvious that it helps. It's a coping mechanism and in cases where it's used as a means of self-medication, it's only real benefit is temporary alleviation. If nothing else, it can make learning to manage a disorder while sober a little easier.

Cognitive behavioral therapy changed my life with regards to anxiety/panic attacks etc. It is something I would advise people to be of an open mind with.. its not easy and takes time but it does yield results
x

Prospero
10-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Wise words from Sammi (and it's not just cos i think she is sex on legs). Smart girl.

loveboof
10-09-2012, 09:28 PM

I totally agree!

rockabilly
10-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Changed mine too.

So did ice .... 8 hour Fuck session and made me talkative and outgoing.
All things in moderation though

BellaBellucci
10-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Cognitive behavioral therapy changed my life with regards to anxiety/panic attacks etc. It is something I would advise people to be of an open mind with.. its not easy and takes time but it does yield results
x

Too much work, not enough return, and you still have to treat the physical symptoms of years, sometimes decades of constant panic.

I'm sorry, but depression and anxiety are chronic. CBT treats the acute symptoms, but it doesn't repair the long-term damage. It usually needs to be taken in combination with pharmaceuticals regardless, so in that event, I'd still choose THC over other medications.

Personally, I only smoke about 2 grams a week anyway.

~BB~

Chaos
10-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Too much work, not enough return, and you still have to treat the physical symptoms of years, sometimes decades of constant panic.

I'm sorry, but depression and anxiety are chronic. CBT treats the acute symptoms, but it doesn't repair the long-term damage. It usually needs to be taken in combination with pharmaceuticals regardless, so in that event, I'd still choose THC over other medications.

~BB~
This!!! I smoke far less than I want but enough to keep me from becoming a total hermit. About 5 grams a month keeps me sane (kind of)

BellaBellucci
10-09-2012, 11:54 PM
I mean, if you've ever had a panic attack, you know what it feels like - it feels like a beating from an MMA fighter: the constant, all-encompassing pain, the heart palpitations, the muscle spasms, the tingling and twitchiness, the jumpiness, the headache and disorientation, the shortness of breath, the mental malaise. It's like PTSD that never goes away.

... and it's so misunderstood. I had a panic attack IN an interview for disability, and instead of a check, I got a letter stating that I was definitely disabled, but not disabled ENOUGH. Why? Because I've managed to find survival mechanisms and have never been institutionalized? Do I really have to deal with that stigma for the rest of my life in order to get help after I've gotten this far on my own DESPITE the government negatively interfering in my childhood when they were just supposed to be protecting me from my parents?

The entire system is fucked. There's no talk therapy that's going to change that, so the goal is to change ME instead? Pass. I'm not the one that needs to change.

~BB~

Quiet Reflections
10-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Ice? Rockabilly say it isn't so.

Chaos
10-10-2012, 12:02 AM
I mean, if you've ever had a panic attack, you know what it feels like - it feels like a beating from an MMA fighter: the constant, all-encompassing pain, the heart palpitations, the muscle spasms, the tingling and twitchiness, the jumpiness, the headache and disorientation, the shortness of breath, the mental malaise. It's like PTSD that never goes away.

... and it's so misunderstood. I had a panic attack IN an interview for disability, and instead of a check, I got a letter stating that I was definitely disabled, but not disabled ENOUGH. Why? Because I've managed to find survival mechanisms and have never been institutionalized? Do I really have to deal with that stigma for the rest of my life in order to get help after I've gotten this far on my own DESPITE the government negatively interfering in my childhood when they were just supposed to be protecting me from my parents?

The entire system is fucked. There's no talk therapy that's going to change that, so the goal is to change ME instead? Pass. I'm not the one that needs to change.

~BB~
Are you reading my mind??
My panic attacks manifest as hostility AND I have PTSD to boot...
Growing up I was told that I was only acting out and looking for attention...
I was told I was the problem and there was nothing actually wrong with me...
Cut to adulthood not changing me any and suddenly it's a recognized mental issue. If that doesn't prove the system sucks I don't know what does...

luvshemales
10-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Legalization might bring in Big Pharma but just like what you have seen with microbrews and craft beers you will see with Marijuana cultivation. There will always be a market for good genetics and strains. I disagree knowing that Marijuana is just like another business its relative to supply and demand. When states have made medicinal MJ available(truly available not the sham like Fatass Christy is trying to make available in NJ) prices drop. The markup on MJ is relative to the risk involved in transport. Eliminate the risk and reduce the price. In Colorado and California the finest OG's and Sour's can be had for $200-$250 ounce compared to NYC/NJ area commanding a $400-$450

rockabilly
10-10-2012, 02:15 AM
Ice? Rockabilly say it isn't so.

Only 3 times. Small amounts done with my wife.

Dino Velvet
10-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Only 3 times. Small amounts done with my wife.

How were the other 2 times? I'm gonna clean-up at your next garage sale.

rockabilly
10-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Great sex , but I'm not doing it so much to get addicted it's more of a treat for hard work.

luvshemales
10-10-2012, 03:01 AM
Hmmm a republican morally opposed to marijuana never would I have believed that. Never understood the social agenda of the Republican even when I was once registered as one in my late twenties and I drank the kool aid.

rasta
10-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Herbs are good for everything

SammiValentine
10-10-2012, 05:58 AM

~BB~

Hi Bella, sure i appreciate people have different ways of coping - I just wanted to give some input on how i deal with a life long problem and what things are like in the UK.

I am fortunate enough to be very close to a clinical pyschologist(well Forensic Psychologist actually) who helped me, maybe the fact I am close to him meant I reacted to the help differently - I dont know. A lot of the following info is straight from the horses mouth you may find it interesting or useful .......or not :-) but I want to share it in light of this thread. I do also realise in the US it is mostly psychiatry that deals wth this and your system is v. different to ours.

In the UK the profession does not describe depression/anxiety as acute/chronic, thats a crossover of terms from the medical model.

Unless there is a physical/organic reason for the dysfunction you fall under the term 'personality disorder' which is considered 'untreatable' by the medical model ie doctors or psychiatrists. It is firmly in the realm of clinical psychology, medication merely provides 'respite' for a short period - prozac, valium etc. or THC or whatever is simply papering over the cracks.
Psychotherapy and/or CBT are proven to be efficatious in most (not all) cases - there are some cases where nothing can be done because of the mindset of the patient.

Neither therapies are truly effective whilst the patient is under the influence of drugs - because it is not possible to correctly evaluate a patient if they are fuzzed out on mind/mood altering drugs.

Ben
10-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Just had to -- ha ha! :)

Drugs and You - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR6Px-co)

SammiValentine
10-10-2012, 06:10 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmkayyy :D

natina
10-10-2012, 07:04 AM
The Scary Consequence of Getting High

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=71021

News Every Pothead Must Know
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=71039

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - Indeep Official Video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtfZbj4J71A)

ImmerGeil
10-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Marijuana is often the first soft introduction to a different view on reality.If you want to go deeper i can recommend magic mushrooms,Salvia Divinorium,LSD and last but not least DMT.you should have a strong mind that is without fear when you are tripping.Otherwise it's possible that you will have big problems when you are in fear and take hallucinogens.

The problem with hallucinogens and other drugs is that the drug culture (not sure if you can speak of a real culture) in the western societies is destructive.Drugs are most taken because of a lack of happiness.Thus something like drug addiction develops, because people can't accept reality and living rather in their dreamworld.

If most people would be more open to new things and would do drugs because of curiosity and able to learn something from the experiences they had when they were on drugs we wouldn't have these problems with drugs and addictionin our societies.

Bill explains it better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX1CvW38cHA

you were born in a country where a few thousand years ago the so called native indians had a different exposure with drugs.But most of this exposure got lost when the europeans came and now many of them are drug addicts.But from all I've heard it's still possible to get introduced from a real shaman to open your third eye.

Erika1487
10-13-2012, 04:06 AM
Marijuana is often the first soft introduction to a different view on reality.If you want to go deeper i can recommend magic mushrooms,Salvia Divinorium,LSD and last but not least DMT.you should have a strong mind that is without fear when you are tripping.Otherwise it's possible that you will have big problems when you are in fear and take hallucinogens.

The problem with hallucinogens and other drugs is that the drug culture (not sure if you can speak of a real culture) in the western societies is destructive.Drugs are most taken because of a lack of happiness.Thus something like drug addiction develops, because people can't accept reality and living rather in their dreamworld.

If most people would be more open to new things and would do drugs because of curiosity and able to learn something from the experiences they had when they were on drugs we wouldn't have these problems with drugs and addictionin our societies.

you were born in a country where a few thousand years ago the so called native indians had a different exposure with drugs.But most of this exposure got lost when the europeans came and now many of them are drug addicts.But from all I've heard it's still possible to get introduced from a real shaman to open your third eye.Great post! I would loooove too try LSD, but am a little worried about the side effects. O.O

Chaos
10-13-2012, 04:23 AM
Great post! I would loooove too try LSD, but am a little worried about the side effects. O.O

Small doses and surrounded by people you can trust not to mess with your head....everything should be fine.....I'd go with mushrooms honestly, since LSD is manufactured and can be REALLY unpredictable....at least mushrooms are natural.

Ben
10-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Want pot legalized? Vote for Gary Johnson. Well, he won't win. Hopefully he gets a few million votes....

Gov. Gary Johnson for President 2012 - Legalize Cannabis!!! FOX NEWS (Hannity Show 05/27/11) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oNT-NYpG-Y)

Dino Velvet
10-13-2012, 04:26 AM
Want pot legalized? Vote for Gary Johnson. Well, he won't win. Hopefully he gets a few million votes....

Gov. Gary Johnson for President 2012 - Legalize Cannabis!!! FOX NEWS (Hannity Show 05/27/11) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oNT-NYpG-Y)

Check your PM.

Erika1487
10-13-2012, 04:52 AM

you were born in a country where a few thousand years ago the so called native indians had a different exposure with drugs.But most of this exposure got lost when the europeans came and now many of them are drug addicts.But from all I've heard it's still possible to get introduced from a real shaman to open your third eye.

Small doses and surrounded by people you can trust not to mess with your head....everything should be fine.....I'd go with mushrooms honestly, since LSD is manufactured and can be REALLY unpredictable....at least mushrooms are natural.
I like your thinking chaos, all natural ftw!

DarkSkyScareCrow
10-13-2012, 09:26 AM
The best part of the paranoia for me is how thankful I am when no longer under the effects of the high, none of my worried anxieties came true.

maxpower
10-13-2012, 09:45 AM

Shrooms are hella fun, too!

mikeinbrazil
10-13-2012, 02:54 PM
I love smoking too but I've been trying to quite lately or take a long break. The only reason for that is the munchies , my inner fat kid just wants to come out and eat everything. If I could smoke without the munchies I think I would do it everyday.

Dino Velvet
10-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I love smoking too but I've been trying to quite lately or take a long break. The only reason for that is the munchies , my inner fat kid just wants to come out and eat everything. If I could smoke without the munchies I think I would do it everyday.

My appetite for drugs is stronger than for food. I can't wait to get high always cutting dinner short. When munchies come later, I have some lean protein like chicken breast around. Instead of cookies or ice cream I eat a MetRx bar which takes care of the sugar craving also giving 32 grams of protein. When I'm stoned everything tastes good so I just eat healthy.

EvonRose
10-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Anytime a hot guy wants to smoke with me or eat pot brownies with me I am DOWN!!!!!

Chaos
10-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Anytime a hot guy wants to smoke with me or eat pot brownies with me I am DOWN!!!!!

I know where I'm going when I need a 420 buddy!

loveboof
10-13-2012, 08:44 PM

Set up a free blowjob thread like Evelyn if you want to see a human stampede! lol

Quiet Reflections
10-13-2012, 09:07 PM
How hot are we talking? Im no Micheal Elay but I'll smoke you up when you are in town.

Cecil Rhodes
10-13-2012, 11:40 PM

I've got some brownies that are so good they don't need any Wraipher in them .

Cecil Rhodes
10-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Hey Evon, i am 257 miles away . From my house i go aprox. 1/8 of a mile then turn onto a multilane thoroughfare . I then go aprox 2 1/2 miles where the thoroughfare turns into a local bypass / intersate . I take it aprox 5 miles and merge onto an intersate . I take it aprox 164 miles and merge onto another interstate at it's end/begining . I then go aprox 84 miles on that interstate to Downtown Atlanta . I know where to go from there .... .lol ....

I can be there in 3 1/2 hours dependining upon traffic . If i go during the daytime, Atlanta traffic will give me an aprox travel time of 21 hours 18 minutes

kaiser1one
10-15-2012, 03:00 AM
That wouldn't be an issue if you didn't have a negative perception of people who smoke pot on a daily basis. I know people like that too. Me.

Some of us are complete burn-outs, but that doesn't mean all of us are. I'm certainly not. I can site other examples of people who smoke on a daily basis that I wouldn't call intellectually challenged or lazy either.

Where in my post did you see that I said ALL pot smokers HAVE to have a bowl a day? Nowhere. I also never said they were stupid or lazy either.

I guess I will expand on my previous post.

I'm merely stating that some people can't seem to go a day without packin a bowl, as if their addicted to it. Some of the people I've known are like alcoholics, in the way that alcoholics say they need a beer(if they drink that), they say they need some weed.

GrimFusion
10-15-2012, 03:07 AM

I'm no hot guy, but if you and/or your dude ever pass through Oregon, I'd be down to load a bowl or two.

GrimFusion
10-15-2012, 03:12 AM
Where in my post did you see that I said ALL pot smokers HAVE to have a bowl a day? Nowhere. I also never said they were stupid or lazy either.

I guess I will expand on my previous post.

I'm merely stating that some people can't seem to go a day without packin a bowl, as if their addicted to it. Some of the people I've known are like alcoholics, in the way that alcoholics say they need a beer(if they drink that), they say they need some weed.

Thanks for the clarification, and I wouldn't say you're wrong.
I'm one of those people who smoke on a daily basis. I've seen friends of mine get downright shitty when they're out of weed for more than an afternoon. I can go a week, but I start flirting with the idea of fucking up my sobriety by the fifth day.

Ben
03-09-2013, 04:59 AM
How Hemp Threatens the Corporatocracy:

How Hemp Threatens the Corporatocracy | Brainwash Update - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE1sUwY_q0k)

south ov da border
03-09-2013, 07:33 PM
it's just alkaline. It's not a bad thing. Glad you crossed over :)

Ben
03-28-2013, 04:33 AM
Cops Say Legalize Pot:

Cops Say Legalize Pot - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7lbSrqoE_o)

BiBoyinBeantown
03-28-2013, 07:18 AM
I remember my dad was politically pretty right-wing but was also in favor of legalizing pot. He thought it was a waste of resources including the taxpayers' money, and the time of the police and courts, and of jail space, to arrest and jail pot users.

NightmareX0666
03-28-2013, 11:48 AM
I remember my dad was politically pretty right-wing but was also in favor of legalizing pot. He thought it was a waste of resources including the taxpayers' money, and the time of the police and courts, and of jail space, to arrest and jail pot users.

I have to agree it is a waste of taxpayers money. I might have smoked every once in awhile, the biggest eye opener was seeing a friend and co-worker who did chemo and needed the weed to help him eat. Not going to say weed kept him alive or took the pain away, but it would help him.

RIP - Dan...It's been over 11 yrs since you passed and I still talk about ya!