PDA

View Full Version : LAGent4TS has passed away.

BellaBellucci
10-08-2012, 07:50 PM
I have it on good authority that a member that many people here know personally has passed away. I won't divulge his real name as he was very discreet, but he was also very supportive to our community out here in L.A. He was also my friend, and he will be missed.

RIP LAGent. <3

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
RIP LAGent4TS

youngblood61
10-08-2012, 07:56 PM
RIP LAGent4TS

GroobySteven
10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Wow. Really sorry to hear that.
Put's a lot of things in perspective.

MHarrigan82
10-08-2012, 08:03 PM
RIP LAGENT4TS Life is so short enjoy everyday you have alive and don't sweat the small stuff.

GroobySteven
10-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Actually, I've just went through my email (I often know people off-board under different names to their nicknames here) and I want to share what a "Gent" this gent was. After Jezebel's death in 2010 and some issues that came up from that, he contacted me with the idea to set up a "fund" for industry girls who were in trouble, which was a great idea. The concept would be for it ...

"Was thinking of suggesting to Grooby that they establish some sort of 501 fund for unfortunate situations like this, where the family is struggling to deal with the expenses associated with the passing of a loved one and people could make donations ear marked for the individual on a tax deductible basis, then Grooby could hand over those donated funds. The fund could have a "vanilla" name so some individuals would not be concerned about what might appear on a credit card receipt or cancelled check. I'm single so am not concerned, but there are others that might want to donate, due to privacy concerns. Your thoughts and who would I suggest this to, Steven?"

We emailed and have meant to get together a number of times for lunch to bounce ideas on how it could have been run - but he invested a lot of time and planning in it, researching the legalities and implications.

Sadly, we were never able to hook up when I was in LA and I'm going to regret that very much.

I'm very sorry to hear it.

Merkurie
10-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Rest in Peace

Quiet Reflections
10-08-2012, 08:46 PM
my condolences to all that knew him

TS Evelyn Summers
10-08-2012, 08:51 PM
My condolences.

ed_jaxon
10-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Although I never met him he seemed like a cool guy.

My condolences to his family and friends.

GrimFusion
10-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Actually, I've just went through my email (I often know people off-board under different names to their nicknames here) and I want to share what a "Gent" this gent was. After Jezebel's death in 2010 and some issues that came up from that, he contacted me with the idea to set up a "fund" for industry girls who were in trouble, which was a great idea. The concept would be for it ...

"Was thinking of suggesting to Grooby that they establish some sort of 501 fund for unfortunate situations like this, where the family is struggling to deal with the expenses associated with the passing of a loved one and people could make donations ear marked for the individual on a tax deductible basis, then Grooby could hand over those donated funds. The fund could have a "vanilla" name so some individuals would not be concerned about what might appear on a credit card receipt or cancelled check. I'm single so am not concerned, but there are others that might want to donate, due to privacy concerns. Your thoughts and who would I suggest this to, Steven?"

We emailed and have meant to get together a number of times for lunch to bounce ideas on how it could have been run - but he invested a lot of time and planning in it, researching the legalities and implications.

Sadly, we were never able to hook up when I was in LA and I'm going to regret that very much.

I'm very sorry to hear it.

Any chance of pushing that along in his honor?

RIP LAGent4TS

fred41
10-08-2012, 09:23 PM
wow...always seemed like a very classy guy...as his name implied.

RIP.

AmyDaly
10-08-2012, 09:50 PM
:( He was always a very nice person. I believe I met him a few times at the clubs and always had nice things to say : (

trish
10-08-2012, 09:54 PM
I only know him from these boards. Condolences to Bella, Amy and others of you who knew him personally.

TSMichelleAustin
10-08-2012, 09:57 PM
OMG Gent was an amazing man and not that old to be gone so soon! He was one of the first guys I met in LA when I lived there. I got to see him a few times and we met out at the clubs too! We spent many times talking for hours! He was so supportive of my career! Very supportive and knew many of the girls in the community! So sad to hear he is gone!!!

Wendy Summers
10-08-2012, 11:00 PM
My condolences to all of you who knew him.

Judging by the responses here, I clearly missed out on meeting someone that remarkable.

May he rest in peace.

betts
10-08-2012, 11:10 PM
my condolences to the friends and family

AmyDaly
10-08-2012, 11:25 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/search.php?searchid=3482819&pp=25&page=1

All of his posts for anyone who wants to see what a nice guy he was. Would always offer to buy people drinks at the clubs and always happy to talk to anyone who was willing to talk to him. He was a great fan and I am sure a great friend to anyone who was friends with him.

TatianaSummer
10-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Rest in Peace.

Prospero
10-08-2012, 11:37 PM
Clearly a good guy. Condolences to those who were his friends like Bella. RIP

SmithXXX
10-09-2012, 12:19 AM
He definitely was a stand up guy. Very nice easy to talk to and a friend. He will be missed. Rest In Peace, Gent.

Erika1487
10-09-2012, 04:06 AM
Sad to hear this. My condolences to his family and friends.

BLKGSXR
10-13-2012, 06:28 AM
If this is who I think it is, Damn just goddamn he was a cool ass dude, always had a good talk with him! May he rest peacefully!

95racer
10-13-2012, 11:25 PM
RIP Gents