PDA

View Full Version : Find it hard to meet ts girls?

nina_lisa
10-08-2012, 04:47 PM
That is because there is not many ts among the general population in the first place. So the easiest solution would be to try to increase the % of ts among the general population:

1) Sell salt pepper and sugar to Walmart, and mix Estrogen powder with them, then suddenly people adding sugar to their coffee everyday, will start to physically change.

http://kodjoworkout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Eat-less-salt.jpg

2) Recruit more ts: go in the street, with some brochures and ask everyone in the street: Hey Sexy, wana become a ts? i'll buy you a free cheeseburger if you do so.

3) Same as above, but for GG: hey babe, can i interest you in a dick transplant?

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 07:19 PM
that's all we need...more estrogen in the general public so the pussification of america can continue

Merkurie
10-08-2012, 07:49 PM
That is actually pretty funny.
There are way more T-girls out and about now than there used to be. No doubt due to access to information through the internet and moving beyond the world of XXX rated bookstores.

From the looks of the amatur thread, there will be even more t-girls in the future.

Dino Velvet
10-08-2012, 07:55 PM
I took a steak outta the icebox to cook. I read this thread, tore open the plastic, and ate it raw washing it down with the blood.

You Love Us
10-08-2012, 07:57 PM
3) Same as above, but for GG: hey babe, can i interest you in a dick transplant?

Surely the worst pickup line ever...

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 07:59 PM
I took a steak outta the icebox to cook. I read this thread, tore open the plastic, and ate it raw washing it down with the blood.

lol

so, if a woman takes these vitamins, can she grow a penis and do manly things like wrestle bears and take out the garbage?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FU7gHPYfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Surely the worst pickup line ever...

especially since it is a dick TRANSPLANT.

inherent in that means there are a lot of men getting their dicks excised so it may be re-attached to a ggirl.

so, what the OP is really suggesting is that you increase the butch post-op community to increase the fem pre-op community?

the other problem is that if we mix estrogen in salt and sugar, then ggirls will be getting added estrogen and them became all emotional and unstable like they are on the rag 24/7. that's gotta hurt.

cutesteph
10-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Estrogen alone will not really feminize especially if the testostrone levels high. It is why transgenders like me take spirolantone or something similar among other hormones. Estrogen only will feminize after srs.

Quiet Reflections
10-08-2012, 11:46 PM
that's all we need...more estrogen in the general public so the pussification of america can continue
agreed

nina_lisa
10-09-2012, 12:31 AM
especially since it is a dick TRANSPLANT.

inherent in that means there are a lot of men getting their dicks excised so it may be re-attached to a ggirl.

it could also be horse dick.

nina_lisa
10-09-2012, 12:32 AM

hahah well by not cooking it, you consumed less electricity/gas/fire...Etc which is good for the environment.

GrimFusion
10-09-2012, 02:48 AM
hahah well by not cooking it, you consumed less electricity/gas/fire...Etc which is good for the environment.

I think he's talking about all the tasty testosterone additives they put into beef which usually cook off.

Nina, your idea gives new definition to the words "sugar tits" though.

So, uh... how's it goin' sugar tits?

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 03:00 AM
I think he's talking about all the tasty testosterone additives they put into beef which usually cook off.

Serious point - most US beef seems to be pumped full of hormones. Maybe all those cowboys are turning into cowgirls.....

But grass fed organic beef tastes way better.

And another serious point. The Chinese ruling of one child families and the huge imbalance between males and females that's resulted means that this generation and the next will have a ratio of 4:1 males to females. China could become THE port of call of chocie for SRS.....

nina_lisa
10-09-2012, 12:17 PM
And another serious point. The Chinese ruling of one child families and the huge imbalance between males and females that's resulted means that this generation and the next will have a ratio of 4:1 males to females. China could become THE port of call of chocie for SRS.....

Does it mean, i wouldn't want to be a single female in a random bar? lol

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 12:19 PM
Does it mean, i wouldn't want to be a single female in a random bar? lol

You've never been in a Chinese bar, have you, Nina? Away from the city centres they make Aussie pubs in the outback look like temples of feminism.

nina_lisa
10-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Not really, any observations you noticed about Chinese bars from experience?

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Not really, any observations you noticed about Chinese bars from experience?

Yes. The back street bars are really seedy and seriously unhygienic, and if you're a non-smoker, keep away. They're also mostly men only. It's cultural and in any case I wouldn't ever want to take a woman into one of them.

In the city centres they tend to be quasi-western, stupidly expensive, and are over-populated with prostitutes - women, men and tgirls. It's also painfully obvious that many of them are drug-riddled and it's clear that there's a huge amount of trafficking going on. It's yet another example of Chinese hypocrisy, not that they would see it that way.

If you value your health and your life, don't go there girls, please.