PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Starr Wins NightMoves TS Performer of the Year Fan Choice

WendyWilliams
10-08-2012, 06:16 AM
The 20th Annual NightMoves Awards were held in Tampa, Florida Sunday night to honor the Adult Industry. For the first time in 20 years NightMoves added Transsexual Categories to reflect the increasing growth and popularity of the Transsexual genre. Newcomer Sensation Tiffany Starr of www.tiffanystarrxxx.com is this year's first Fan Choice for Transsexual Performer of the Year. Tiffany entered the TS Industry just over a year ago and became an instant fan favorite appearing on many transsexual websites and DVD's. During the Award nomination process Tiffany has starred in 10 releases and countless websites scenes. She also continues to produce exclusive updates for her Official website www.tiffanystarrxxx.com. For a complete list of nominee's and winners check out www.nightmovesusa.com.

Check out Tiffany at her Official web site TiffanyStarrXXX.com, or Twitter.com/TiffanyStarrXXX. For Interviews and Information you can contact Wendy at www.hotwendypr.com.

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 06:19 AM
congrats to Tiffany Starr...definitely one of the hottest debuts last year who continues to impress

WendyWilliams
10-08-2012, 06:22 AM
Here was the list

14 – BEST TRANSEXUAL PERFORMER

Amy Daly
Bailey Jay

Brittany St. Jordan
Bruna Butterfly

Eva Lin
Hazel Tucker

Mia Isabella
Sarina Valentina

Tiffany Starr
Vanity

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 06:32 AM
that's an impressive list.

i'm surprised that the lone brazilian..and non-american... on that list is bruna butterfly.

given the years these ladies have had, if i were to vote, i guess the choice would be between eva lin and tiffany starr.

some of the other candidates released very little in the last year and others have been celebrated enough.

Willie Escalade
10-08-2012, 07:27 AM
I also saw the advice you gave her on Facebook...

WendyWilliams
10-08-2012, 07:53 AM
I can only give advice and hope my ladies listen LOL.........Im not always right but I do have almost 11 years behind me...........

youngblood61
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Congrats Tiff!:)

Willie Escalade
10-08-2012, 04:03 PM
I can only give advice and hope my ladies listen LOL.........Im not always right but I do have almost 11 years behind me...........

That's the key: you have eleven years behind you. You KNOW what's the right and wrong things to do in (and with) your career.
:iagree:

Tiffany Starr
10-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Thanks everyone your all super sweet. and willie no worries bout that post. I most likely will do a scene like that soon. xoxo