PDA

View Full Version : Is being FaceSitted a submissive act?

JamesHunt
10-08-2012, 02:43 AM
just curious

Lovecox
10-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Sitted? Uh ... not to be a grammar nazi or anything but the correct word is sat. Face sat.

Dino Velvet
10-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Seems submissive. Fun too especially if that blonde is doing the sitting.:salad

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 03:02 AM
depends on why you are having someone sit on your face.

1) if your partner likes to sit on your face for their sole gratification = submissive on your part
2) if you like your partner to sit on your face so you can feel subserviant and dominated...i.e. you just like the pressure or smell of it for example = submissive
3) if you like your partner to sit on your face because it gives you the best angle to put your tongue where you want it = just a natural part of sex

i enjoy having almost any part of my partner in my mouth whenever i can so to me...that picture above is just a good angle to eat a girl out in...that she is bored and reading a paper does nothing for me...if my wife was reading a paper while i was eating her out, i'd punch her right in the cunt

Dino Velvet
10-08-2012, 03:10 AM
I tell a gal not to be shy and really mash me. I'll be her brown noser.

TempestTS
10-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Yes - now shut up and get back on your knees

Quiet Reflections
10-08-2012, 03:43 AM
anything can be a submissive act depending on the people involved. Anything!

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 03:56 AM
anything can be a submissive act depending on the people involved. Anything!
Completely agree with Quiet Reflections: it's about how it's done and who's involved...

brt1919
10-08-2012, 01:06 PM
If I tell/ask you to sit on my face then no, if you order me to lie down so you can sit on my face, then yes.

I've never done it in anything other than a submissive role, although its hardly a punishment, more a privilege. It's not that dissimilar to kissing someone's feet. I guess it's possible to do that in a non submissive way if you're both lying on the bed together & its part of sexual acts, as opposed to kneeling/lying on the floor whilst the other person is standing or sitting, which is quite clearly a submissive position, & my favourite :-)

Nice picture by the way... Bring on more....

ELSAPO
10-08-2012, 03:08 PM
MY girl has a plump bubble ass! I force her to sit on my face. She hesitates at first but i always get my way. She is very submissiveness in general, so that ass is all mine!!