PDA

View Full Version : are bottoms inferior to tops?

Ponyboy
10-06-2012, 11:11 AM
The nice thing about this website is no one knows who you are, so you can say things you would never admit in real life.... Here goes...

I am a submissive bottom and I feel inferior to the people who make me their bitch - do other bottoms feel the same way?

And do tops feel superior to their bitches? Most people who do me say they feel superior to me.

When someone is putting my legs in to what ever position they want, and raising and lowering my hips for better access, I feel they are in control of my body. And then when they penetrate me and I actually have another person inside me - I feel like I have completely submitted to their cock.

Does anyone else feel the same way??

Lets be honest, a bitch goes through pain in order to please their top.

Prospero
10-06-2012, 11:40 AM
I think you have got to the psychological essence of why being a bottom pleases so many men. It is the surrender of control - and has in that respect n affinity to the submissive in BDSM games. You want to let the top take control of you - and want to feel inferior. You want to be used.

My own personal preference is to be a switch. I enjoy allowing a girl to take possession of me - but I also enjoy then switching the role.

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Ponyboy, I think you’re right in saying there’s an element of control in this. I’m a hetero, top only guy; I love women, whatever is between their legs, and I appreciate the particularity of a little extra. When I have desire for a woman, I want to possess her, I want to own her body, to take it, to make it mine; I want to make her come, to really make her feel good by doing this. And my hope is that she has the compatible desire, which is that to be taken and caressed and penetrated. I’m a guy and I want a girl, bottom line (no pun…).
But I certainly don’t feel superior to any woman! On the contrary! they seem so adorable to me! Although I do want to possess their body, although they are indeed the object of my desire as a man, they seem somewhat superior to me with their beauty, their softness, their femininity. I feel more like an orang-utan in rut who just has raw desire to offer, and I just admire and in fact, in most cases, am totally grateful, when they accept to submit to my desire, when they trust me enough to abandon themselves to me. And besides, it’s a part of femininity I admire enormously, that capacity for abandon! It is something that I almost envy, because it seems so… I don’t know… delicate, beautiful, perfect! but yet I could never share it, because it’s not me, it’s not my desire, not my drive.
Also, as a top, I don’t and I never wanted to hurt the girl I’m with! I want her to feel good! I take pride on the contrary of her pleasure and it definitely increases mine.

I see your point, Prospero. In the end it pretty much goes in the sense I'm intending things. I must admit I never have envision that for myself, but yet, it is what I was confessing I am admiring, writing as you were posting...

oifarang
10-06-2012, 12:18 PM
I’m a hetero, top only guy; I love women, whatever is between their legs,

hahahaha.

Denial:whistle:

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 12:27 PM
hahahaha.

Denial:whistle:
You know, oifarang, I’m just stating what I like and what I want. I don’t care what you or anybody else wants to call it… Why should I care?
In the end, it’s all about knowing what you want, isn’t it? Haven’t you stopped to think about what you are in questioning so much what is what? Are you sure you’re not the one in denial?

oifarang
10-06-2012, 12:34 PM
No I am not in denial as I am a happy confident person who loves having passionate sex with transgendered girls.
I do not have any hangups or inhibitions or silly rules .
I enjoy both shagging and being shagged by T-girls.

No denial here.

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 12:37 PM
No I am not in denial as I am a happy confident person who loves having passionate sex with transgendered girls.
I do not have any hangups or inhibitions or silly rules .
I enjoy both shagging and being shagged by T-girls.

No denial here.
Same here, buddy. But then why the suspicion? When you feel good with yourself, why suspect others like that? Can’t they have their own tastes too, their own comfort?
Or was it a joke?

Winkle
10-06-2012, 02:49 PM
Same here, buddy. But then why the suspicion? When you feel good with yourself, why suspect others like that? Can’t they have their own tastes too, their own comfort?
Or was it a joke?

The fact that you labelled yourself "hetero" I would say is a sticking point, it also made me LOL.

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Why? Because you call yourself gay? or bisexual? I wouldn’t be against that. I don’t care! I just like what I like and that’s it. But then again, if you do call yourself gay or bi because you like t-women, you simply say that they are not really women, which is something I disagree with.
Once again, as I said, it’s not shocking to me to be called “bi”. Why the fuck would I care about what you or anybody else thinks I am? I know who I am. But I personally think t-women are women, and therefore I would rather call myself hetero. But my point is still the same as far as oifarang or you are concerned: why would you question others if you feel comfortable with your own sexuality? why the bitch attitude? I wouldn’t question you or anybody about what they’re telling me on themselves; I wouldn’t go tell someone: “Hey! you say this then it means that in reality you’re that!” Such an attitude just reveals that YOU are not sure of who you are, that YOU have something you’re ashamed of, that YOU aren’t comfortable with your sexuality. Else, why being such a bitch?

rodinuk
10-06-2012, 03:21 PM
The "Am I gay?" thread redux

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 03:26 PM
LOL!
Yeah! It would be something!
And how many times "reduxed", Rodinuk?

oifarang
10-06-2012, 03:42 PM
I am not Gay ! I am Hetero !

But I do like my girl to have a big willy !

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 03:47 PM
It’s your privilege, Oifarang, and I respect that.

broncofan
10-06-2012, 03:48 PM
Or was it a joke?
Yeah I thought it was funny too. You went out of your way to say you were top only hetero guy, as though your top only status makes you a hetero as opposed to OP.

I think OP wanted an honest discussion about what was enjoyable about being a bottom, or what the relationship was between bottom and top without an elaboration on how straight you are.

oifarang
10-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Yeah I thought it was funny too. You went out of your way to say you were top only hetero guy, as though your top only status makes you a hetero as opposed to OP.

:iagree:

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 04:08 PM
The nice thing about this website is no one knows who you are, so you can say things you would never admit in real life.... Here goes...
I am a submissive bottom and I feel inferior to the people who make me their bitch - do other bottoms feel the same way?
And do tops feel superior to their bitches? Most people who do me say they feel superior to me.
When someone is putting my legs in to what ever position they want, and raising and lowering my hips for better access, I feel they are in control of my body. And then when they penetrate me and I actually have another person inside me - I feel like I have completely submitted to their cock.

Ponyboy, I think you’re right in saying there’s an element of control in this. I’m a hetero, top only guy; I love women, whatever is between their legs, and I appreciate the particularity of a little extra. When I have desire for a woman, I want to possess her, I want to own her body, to take it, to make it mine; I want to make her come, to really make her feel good by doing this. And my hope is that she has the compatible desire, which is that to be taken and caressed and penetrated. I’m a guy and I want a girl, bottom line (no pun…).
But I certainly don’t feel superior to any woman! On the contrary! they seem so adorable to me! Although I do want to possess their body, although they are indeed the object of my desire as a man, they seem somewhat superior to me with their beauty, their softness, their femininity. I feel more like an orang-utan in rut who just has raw desire to offer, and I just admire and in fact, in most cases, am totally grateful, when they accept to submit to my desire, when they trust me enough to abandon themselves to me. And besides, it’s a part of femininity I admire enormously, that capacity for abandon! It is something that I almost envy, because it seems so… I don’t know… delicate, beautiful, perfect! but yet I could never share it, because it’s not me, it’s not my desire, not my drive.
Also, as a top, I don’t and I never wanted to hurt the girl I’m with! I want her to feel good! I take pride on the contrary of her pleasure and it definitely increases mine.
That’s precisely what I wanted to discuss. I am a top only. There is a dynamic between top and bottom, isn’t it? To discuss it was the obvious intent of my intervention. I put it back in front of your eyes. And I do answer pretty much point by point what he’s talking about from my point of view (I can't talk from any other, can't I?).
It’s strange, you guys seem so threatened! You both must really feel gay! If you really were so interested by the OP's point of view, why don’t you discuss it, instead of showing so much concern about my answer? Once again, if you were confortable with your sexuality, you wouldn't...
Does it make you gay, do you think, guys, to like t-women? lol

broncofan
10-06-2012, 04:22 PM
That’s precisely what I wanted to discuss. I am a top only. There is a dynamic between top and bottom, isn’t it? To discuss it was the obvious intent of my intervention. I put it back in front of your eyes. And I do answer pretty much point by point what he’s talking about from my point of view (I can't talk from any other, can't I?).
It’s strange, you guys seem so threatened! You both must really feel gay! If you really were so interested by the OP's point of view, why don’t you discuss it, instead of showing so much concern about my answer? Once again, if you were confortable with your sexuality, you wouldn't...
Does it make you gay, do you think, guys, to like t-women? lol
Nice backpedal. I was just trying to be fair. In fairness, you did answer the question after the gratuitous justification of your own sexual practices and it was only one or two ridiculous sentences among many normal ones. No other way to point out that you went outside the thread parameters than doing so myself. But yeah, your post was on topic otherwise.

danthepoetman
10-06-2012, 04:27 PM
“Ridiculous sentences amongst normal ones”? Broncofan, what the hell are you talking about? I introduce who I am and what I like before answering… Why the fuck are you analyzing my answer? This is fucking ridiculous! Why do you feel so threatened?

Prospero
10-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Strom in a teacup time... nothing gets the good people so stirred up on here as arguments about who is gay, who is straight, who is better - tops or bottoms. Hey.. in the end we all have our tastes and labels are so ludicrous.

Just live without labels and chill folks!

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't think bottoms should feel inferior unless that's part of the kink then go with it. A bottom interested in a T-Girl might have less options but that has nothing to do with superiority/inferiority. I know bottom fellas here and I just tell them to do their thing. Whatever floats your boat is perfectly fine.

Merkurie
10-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Can't we just talk about sex for once?

jamesedwards
10-06-2012, 06:26 PM
When I am in bottom mode because I am a switch, I feel inferior to the TGirl that's in charge. then I can switch and be superior if a TGirl wants me to dominate.

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 06:31 PM
When I am in bottom mode because I am a switch, I feel inferior to the TGirl that's in charge. then I can switch and be superior if a TGirl wants me to dominate.

Do you feel you're inferior or just submitting to her every desire? Maybe a subordinate but not necessarily inferior. I could be wrong.

jamesedwards
10-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Do you feel you're inferior or just submitting to her every desire? Maybe a subordinate but not necessarily inferior. I could be wrong.

Both, Dino, but in a sexual inferior way. Which I love, inferior in a humiliation type way.

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Both, Dino, but in a sexual inferior way. Which I love, inferior in a humiliation type way.

That's part of the fun so go with it.

jamesedwards
10-06-2012, 07:03 PM
That's part of the fun so go with it.

yOU're dam skippy right !!! I love ruff, ready to pound an ass, TGirl that humiliates me and give pain and pleasure at the same time. I love when I am told "YOU'RE MY BITCH MY FUCK TOY TAKE MY COCK YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN MY BITCH".
i LOVE a TGirl like that.

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 07:09 PM

yOU're dam skippy right !!! I love ruff, ready to pound an ass, TGirl that humiliates me and give pain and pleasure at the same time. I love when I am told "YOU'RE MY BITCH MY FUCK TOY TAKE MY COCK YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN MY BITCH".
i LOVE a TGirl like that.

And you're secure with it not taking a hit in the self-esteem department. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

I make fun of bottoms endlessly, sometimes brutally, but I don't judge any of them.

amberskyi
10-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Why? Because you call yourself gay? or bisexual? I wouldn’t be against that. I don’t care! I just like what I like and that’s it. But then again, if you do call yourself gay or bi because you like t-women, you simply say that they are not really women, which is something I disagree with.
Once again, as I said, it’s not shocking to me to be called “bi”. Why the fuck would I care about what you or anybody else thinks I am? I know who I am. But I personally think t-women are women, and therefore I would rather call myself hetero. But my point is still the same as far as oifarang or you are concerned: why would you question others if you feel comfortable with your own sexuality? why the bitch attitude? I wouldn’t question you or anybody about what they’re telling me on themselves; I wouldn’t go tell someone: “Hey! you say this then it means that in reality you’re that!” Such an attitude just reveals that YOU are not sure of who you are, that YOU have something you’re ashamed of, that YOU aren’t comfortable with your sexuality. Else, why being such a bitch?

i know its off topic but i for one appreciate dantes sentiments.i am a woman regardless whats in between my legs and their are some men out there that are attracted to the woman thats inside me.they can see beyond whatever genitalia i have and i appreciate that.
for some guys its about the cock and thats cool but you shouldnt assume its like that for everyone.

jamesedwards
10-06-2012, 07:35 PM
And you're secure with it not taking a hit in the self-esteem department. There's a lesson to be learned in that.

I make fun of bottoms endlessly, sometimes brutally, but I don't judge any of them.

Yes I am very secure. See for real, I love to fuck and do it nasty and freaky, I think up all types of wild shit to do and even crossed into the BDSM realm. Ima freaky motha fucka and Ima do all the freak shit I want with the ones that are on my level and higher. I like to go higher and higher. Life is about progress not being stagnated, that shit gets boring doing the same shit, that's why people cheat with people who are willing to go higher and higher. I have no self esteem issues because I know Ima nasty motha fucka and I let people know I am a nasty motha fucka, it's out there.

Merkurie
10-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Bottoms are demanding
Tops are annoying
and Switches Rule
:)

jamesedwards
10-06-2012, 07:38 PM
i know its off topic but i for one appreciate dantes sentiments.i am a woman regardless whats in between my legs and their are some men out there that are attracted to the woman thats inside me.they can see beyond whatever genitalia i have and i appreciate that.
for some guys its about the cock and thats cool but you shouldnt assume its like that for everyone.

:iagree: I see TGirls as women and I love them for their mind and their whole body, ass, cock, legs, toes, arm pits, knees, lips, nose, ears, you get the drift. I'll cook for them, caress them, massage their feet, everything a woman should get they get from me when I am with them.

amberskyi
10-06-2012, 07:39 PM
:iagree: I see TGirls as women and I love them for their mind and their whole body, ass, cock, legs, toes, arm pits, knees, lips, nose, ears, you get the drift. I'll cook for them, caress them, massage their feet, everything a woman should get they get from me when I am with them.

so would you still be interested in a girl if she went post op?

betts
10-06-2012, 07:39 PM
See for real, I love to fuck and do it nasty and freaky, I think up all types of wild shit to do and even crossed into the BDSM realm. Ima freaky motha fucka and Ima do all the freak shit I want with the ones that are on my level and higher. I like to go higher and higher. I have no self esteem issues because I know Ima nasty motha fucka and I let people know I am a nasty motha fucka, it's out there.

I enjoy your honesty.

Vic
10-06-2012, 07:41 PM
So from a bi-sexual stand-point of a person that will fuck women, and not be taken with a strap-on, and who finds it irresistible pleasurable to pile-drive a GG, but who insists on being topped by a T-girl; how who you guys read me? Sex is all about pleasure, and how you choose to get your pleasure is between you, and your partner!

Vicl

amberskyi
10-06-2012, 07:43 PM
so why only get topped by a tgirl?
i always find it weird when guys are like i top ggs but i only want to bottom for transsexuals.it makes me feel like the extension of some homosexual desire lol.

Merkurie
10-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Because men are ugly troll like creatures.

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Yes I am very secure. See for real, I love to fuck and do it nasty and freaky, I think up all types of wild shit to do and even crossed into the BDSM realm. Ima freaky motha fucka and Ima do all the freak shit I want with the ones that are on my level and higher. I like to go higher and higher. Life is about progress not being stagnated, that shit gets boring doing the same shit, that's why people cheat with people who are willing to go higher and higher. I have no self esteem issues because I know Ima nasty motha fucka and I let people know I am a nasty motha fucka, it's out there.

I've never put you down once always encouraging even more craziness.

Charles Manson Sings... - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfU_rGJEgeQ)

Lovecox
10-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Who sits around and thinks up these questions?

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Who sits around and thinks up these questions?

People for who sitting is painful on a Saturday Morning perhaps.

Ponyboy
10-06-2012, 10:25 PM

I see your point, Prospero. In the end it pretty much goes in the sense I'm intending things. I must admit I never have envision that for myself, but yet, it is what I was confessing I am admiring, writing as you were posting...
Danthepoetman - that is interesting what you say about possession, because for me that is one of the big differences between being topped by a man and being topped by a Tgirl. During the sex, there is no difference at all. They both do the same things - strip me naked, fuck me, beat me, pull my hair, etc. But after the sex, there is a big difference.

Male tops can be very protective after sex. I have become their bitch and now they make me feel like I am their property. They put their arms around me and make me feel protected. They often say really nice things about my appearance. They are generous. As Danthe poetman says, I feel that I have become their possession. I feel that if I was attacked they would defend me.

However, after I have been topped by a Tgirl, it is very different. Tgirls are not so protective or generous. When they compliment it's more analytical - A guy will say"you are beautiful". A Tgirl will say "I love your hair. Is it natural?" A Tgirl might say she wants a relationship, but I wont be possessed. It feels a bit more like a friendship, perhaps because she understands my position more, but she expects me to be be her bitch, and there is a hint of superiority.

Whoever tops me though, I always feel embarassed afterwards and I often say "please dont tell anyone I'm your bitch."

Ponyboy
10-06-2012, 10:32 PM
Hngs, if they didnt desire us, they wouldnt get errections, and believe me they get very very hard

jamesedwards
10-06-2012, 10:59 PM
WTF is HNGS talking about now?

GrimFusion
10-06-2012, 11:00 PM
In my opinion, bottoms aren't inferior in any regard.
Unfortunately, the overwhelming public opinion around here is that anything gay or gay-associated is bad. It's not just the "straight" men whom act on insecurities. It's some of the straight girls because they don't want the community or their lives associated with the stereotype that being transgendered is the same as being gay.

I'm in a camp that couldn't care less. I figure I'm mostly straight, but bisexual could be a better determination because I'm obviously not 100% straight. C'mon, I'm a regular poster on a transsexual porn forum. That's why I kind of have a personal chuckle whenever I see anybody claim to be as straight as an arrow, but you won't see me commenting to correct them or me making a big deal out of it.

Hey, at least I'm not anti-label.
"Hey, let's strike words from our vocabulary, stop making judgmental accusations in any regard, and talk about each other ambiguously just to avoid causing any amount of conflict! World peace, man!"

Winkle
10-06-2012, 11:21 PM
In my opinion, bottoms aren't inferior in any regard.
Unfortunately, the overwhelming public opinion around here is that anything gay or gay-associated is bad. It's not just the "straight" men whom act on insecurities. It's some of the straight girls because they don't want the community or their lives associated with the stereotype that being transgendered is the same as being gay.

I'm in a camp that couldn't care less. I figure I'm mostly straight, but bisexual could be a better determination because I'm obviously not 100% straight. C'mon, I'm a regular poster on a transsexual porn forum. That's why I kind of have a personal chuckle whenever I see anybody claim to be as straight as an arrow, but you won't see me commenting to correct them or me making a big deal out of it.

Hey, at least I'm not anti-label.
"Hey, let's strike words from our vocabulary, stop making judgmental accusations in any regard, and talk about each other ambiguously just to avoid causing any amount of conflict! World peace, man!"

Ive noticed this aswell, considering its a TS forum im surprised that more people arent more open minded.

Merkurie
10-06-2012, 11:27 PM
If it's their job to fuck homos like you, they'll get hard. An erection is nothing but a mechanical action. It has nothing to do with mental arousal i.e. desire.

You are deep in denial aren't you.

hngs
10-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Are you saying that tgirls who go through all that trouble to look like women want to fuck your hairy, dirty asshole because that's what they really fantasize about? Get real. They'll only pump your shitter when you throw them the scrilla. End.

Merkurie
10-06-2012, 11:30 PM
I was referring to your expertise on erections.

hngs
10-06-2012, 11:43 PM
That's simply a function of reading and paying attention to court rulings, arrived at through expert testimonies. I'd understand how that may be perplexing to a pleb such as yourself.

Merkurie
10-06-2012, 11:48 PM
I knew they have weed in prison, but they have internet too?

Ponyboy
10-07-2012, 12:02 AM
hngs, You assume everyone has a hairy ass - not so.

It sounds like you have been rejected by Tgirls. In which case you have to ask why they like us and not you. Judging from your posts, I suspect a big problem is your negativity. All of your comments have been negative and critical - why would a tgirl be attracted to that?

amberskyi
10-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Are you saying that tgirls who go through all that trouble to look like women want to fuck your hairy, dirty asshole because that's what they really fantasize about? Get real. They'll only pump your shitter when you throw them the scrilla. End.
Lol...there's some truth in this.I for one didn't become a girl just to be treated like a man sexually.

phillyguy21
10-07-2012, 12:23 AM

I disagree, because I know from experience. I have been topped by a number of non-working girls.

cutesteph
10-07-2012, 12:38 AM
If it's their job to fuck homos like you, they'll get hard. An erection is nothing but a mechanical action. It has nothing to do with mental arousal i.e. desire.

Morning wood is a mechanical action from the brain.

LibertyHarkness
10-07-2012, 12:50 AM
all i have to say on this is the following :)

Willy Bum Bum (OFFICIAL) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM)

GrimFusion
10-07-2012, 01:09 AM
all i have to say on this is the following :)

Willy Bum Bum (OFFICIAL) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
What... the fuck?!?
Ha ha ha ha ha.

amberskyi
10-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Actually we all transition to be woman lol

amberskyi
10-07-2012, 06:10 AM
"They become TGirls for various reasons, NOT JUST ONE REASON!!!"

if you read what I said carefully it's saying they become TGirls (woman) for VARIOUS reasons, meaning being a top, bottom, or both.

Our reason for becoming woman has nothing to do with sex.what you should say is that Trans woman have various sexual preferences

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 07:23 AM
James, you’re completely loosing it, once again. Man! get some valiums or have a quiet scotch! You’re screaming (with your huge characters) at a woman for practically nothing. As I said before, I don’t understand why anyone would feel so insecure if feeling comfortable with his/her own sexuality. By freaking out, you just show that you aren’t.
Besides, James, there is such a thing as being “not completely homosexual”. It is very well known, an that, since the 40s, when Alfred Kinsey published his famous report. He designed a scale, which I include here in my post.
Once again, James, would you please calm down! Please! Don’t you realize how incredibly hysterical you look? Do you really think you get your point across this way?

giovanni_hotel
10-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Life sexually for a top is pointless without a willing bottom. Real talk, I don't know how someone who craves fucking the shit out of someone's ass can think the recipient of your cock is 'inferior' or worthy of derision.

There are GGs who will give up the ass, but there are very few who genuinely enjoy it which for me is NO FUN.

I don't know if there's a better feeling than having a TG literally beg you to fuck her ass!! I get hard thinking about it.

I don't have an attraction to men so having one bottom for me, don't think that would work.

But lately I have been willing to admit I've seen some very fem twinks and part timers in drag who would get it. But my preference is very much for TGs.

The reason I've never bottomed is mainly my latent homophobia. Like what if I LIKED it?? That would be so far down the rabbit hole that it would be hard for me to get out of it. Not judging, just saying that would be a tall hurdle for me personally.

I've always said hypothetically if I was in a relationship with a TG and she pressed me to let her top me, I'd consider it. Otherwise no.

Still gotta love bottoms. I mean how could you not??lol

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_bottoms_t_shirt-r448f1b399f4644cc84c214d0a3730b26_f0ykx_512.jpg

Ponyboy
10-07-2012, 08:09 AM
Danthepoetman you make some good posts. I dont know if you saw my response to your earlier post about feeling possessive, so I'll repeat it below...

Danthepoetman - that is interesting what you say about possession, because for me that is one of the big differences between being topped by a man and being topped by a Tgirl. During the sex, there is no difference at all. They both do the same things - strip me naked, fuck me, beat me, pull my hair, etc. But after the sex, there is a big difference.

Male tops can be very protective after sex. I have become their bitch and now they make me feel like I am their property. They put their arms around me and make me feel protected. They often say really nice things about my appearance. They are generous. As Danthe poetman says, I feel that I have become their possession. I feel that if I was attacked they would defend me.

However, after I have been topped by a Tgirl, it is very different. Tgirls are not so protective or generous. When they compliment it's more analytical - A guy will say"you are beautiful". A Tgirl will say "I love your hair. Is it natural?" A Tgirl might say she wants a relationship, but I wont be possessed. It feels a bit more like a friendship, perhaps because she understands my position more, but she expects me to be be her bitch, and there is a hint of superiority.

Whoever tops me though, I always feel embarassed afterwards and I often say "please dont tell anyone I'm your bitch."

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 09:22 AM

I think this tension, this relation between possessor and possessed, or “taking” and “being taken”, is a very important if not crucial part of the sexual dynamics. If you take it away, everything flattens. (And I’m not denying that you can play turns with it –please, anybody, don’t get offended again). We use to say it was a relation between feminine and masculine; it’s true that today, we should talk more about top and bottom. The Ancient Greeks felt exactly this way about sexuality: it was all about taking or being taken, and not with any necessary denigrating connotation about it. They were in our terms essentially bisexual (almost all of them), and had special determinations for love between males, almost always between someone more feminine and someone more masculine, between a top and a bottom, would we say today; the lover was called erastes (I transliterate) and the loved one eromenos, and the latter was viewed, even when masculine, as I said, as somewhat feminine. This tension appears to me to be an archetype of the sexual relationship –but I don’t exclude other models.
I would therefore relate to everything you say, although you’re experience is broader than mine. It corresponds to my experience as a top –even though only with women.
I find very interesting the questions you raised. I’m sorry the thread went adrift like it has; if it is my fault in any way, I want to apologize to you, Ponyboy. It wasn’t my intention to provoke that. I wish we could indeed discuss your point, which is very provocative, and I would say, somewhat in the realm of what we keep as almost a taboo about our sex life.
I want to add, once and for all, for you personally, Ponyboy (although I think you understand my point of view), and to everyone else who could have been offended by my intervention, that I respect everyone here, whatever taste you might have and whatever sexuality. I tend to define myself by the term “hetero” for purely practical reasons, yet I’m a defender of gay rights, and I respect gay people (I have gay and bi friends). To me, these words do not have any negative connotation whatsoever, but I agree that, because they are used as offensive words, we should probably abandon these labels altogether.
By saying that I’m a top only, hetero, woman loving guy, I didn’t want to challenge anyone: just to affirm my ideas about t-women, my personal preferences, and introduce my answer. I think, this being said, that if such ideas couldn’t also be expressed in here, it would mean that we have reached a limit of absurdity.

Amber, thank you for that. :)

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Ponyboy, we must have been in telepathic communication, somehow... lol (althouhg I don't believe in that;)). I was answering you as you were posting!

broncofan
10-07-2012, 06:46 PM
For tops there is an enormous distinction between themselves and bottoms on the one hand and on the other hand between themselves and homosexuals. And I'm sure most of us understand perfectly well that there are reasons that some men would prefer only to top ts and not men, and others are willing to bottom for a ts but not for a man. What is funny though is that the tops here want people to be super enlightened when they distinguish their activities from those of gay tops, but dull when they fail to make the same distinction between those who bottom for ts but not for men.

And while we make these distinctions, it is important to be aware of the fact people outside this community would not distinguish any of us. They would see all of those posting here as being some variation of gay or kinky. Even Hngs, with his absurd, insulting posts directed towards men who bottom could go to his local Gold's Gym with his comments and tell people why he was on this site to begin with. He could say,"Yeah I love them trannies with the "stick pussy" but I don't touch it or even look at it" and they would laugh their ass off at his denial. They would say, "if you like the female form so much, why do you want to have sex with females who also have a penis?" No amount of mudslinging in the world by this cretin who claims to have read "testimonies" would change that.

Yes, there is a natural amount of superiority/inferiority that is involved in the sexual act when one party is giving and the other taking. But that is part of the kink, part of the enjoyment. It is quite another thing though when you have people here making homophobic value judgments so that they can assert they are further from gay than some other members and therefore superior on that basis.

jamesedwards
10-07-2012, 08:10 PM
:dead-1::dead-1::dead-1:
What Hngs doesn't get is if he fucks a TGirl whether he takes cock or not he is looked at as a fag from Prude Outsiders just like you said. I :iagree: with what you said.

He's not understanding the mental aspects of it. A Tgirl is a woman, a guy is a guy. If a straight guy takes cock from a TGirl that's not gay, it's GETTING YOUR FREAK ON! Because if Hngs is saying it's gay to take cock from a TGirl then he is disrespecting the TGirls who transitions over to a WOMAN as Ambersky said to me yesterday. So Hngs is a faggot also with the rest of us!!!! that's why I don't hide my shit and the ones talking all about that fag this and you suck dick this ARE THE BIGGEST COCK, DICK SUCKERS THE PLANET CAN SUPPLY !!! :dead-1::dead-1::dead-1: He's a homo too, that secret, down low cock sucka!!!

And while we make these distinctions, it is important to be aware of the fact people outside this community would not distinguish any of us. They would see all of those posting here as being some variation of gay or kinky. Even Hngs, with his absurd, insulting posts directed towards men who bottom could go to his local Gold's Gym with his comments and tell people why he was on this site to begin with. He could say,"Yeah I love them trannies with the "stick pussy" but I don't touch it or even look at it" and they would laugh their ass off at his denial. They would say, "if you like the female form so much, why do you want to have sex with females who also have a penis?" No amount of mudslinging in the world by this cretin who claims to have read "testimonies" would change that.

bluesoul
10-07-2012, 08:22 PM
“Ridiculous sentences amongst normal ones”? Broncofan, what the hell are you talking about? I introduce who I am and what I like before answering… Why the fuck are you analyzing my answer? This is fucking ridiculous! Why do you feel so threatened?

hrm... is this the first time you've lost your cool like this?

Ponyboy
10-07-2012, 08:59 PM
I have lost count of the number of times a Tgirls wanted and took my anus. hngs, I think it might be time to admit that you have limited experience on this. Although it is nice to see less aggression in your posts.

amberskyi
10-07-2012, 09:16 PM
I'm not judging here but I know quite a few Trans girls and the bottoms out number the tops

phillyguy21
10-07-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm saying tgirls don't want your anus. They want nothing to do with it. If you like to have your asshole pumped, do it with men-men. Stop being in denial and stop bothering the tgirls with your grime.

Once again, I can speak from experience to tell you that you are not entirely correct. I'm not sure what your personal experience is, but contrary to popular internet belief, not all t-girls shun their cocks. I have had numerous encounters with non-working girls in which I have been topped in some way. Since I am versatile, I usually see what the girl is into first, and I am cool with it. I have run into bottoms, tops (yes, it's true), and vers girls. Sure, I get the logic that many t-girls want to be in the feminine role in every way possible. I have read all of the "I am not my cock" blogs and articles written by t-girls. I get it. However, I am trying to tell you that there are many t-girls who think differently.

jamesedwards
10-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Once again, I can speak from experience to tell you that you are not entirely correct. I'm not sure what your personal experience is, but contrary to popular internet belief, not all t-girls shun their cocks. I have had numerous encounters with non-working girls in which I have been topped in some way. Since I am versatile, I usually see what the girl is into first, and I am cool with it. I have run into bottoms, tops (yes, it's true), and vers girls. Sure, I get the logic that many t-girls want to be in the feminine role in every way possible. I have read all of the "I am not my cock" blogs and articles written by t-girls. I get it. However, I am trying to tell you that there are many t-girls who think differently.

That guy Hngs is an asshole. Just like there are women who are women but they are dominant, show we call them men? No!!! There are TGirls that are feminine but want to dominate men and there are some that are submissive and are bottom only. He doesn't get there are many various TGirls who do things differently. He's calling people faggots and homos yet his bitch ass is here. :yayo: I don't get dude. I think he is delusional with a sprinkle of insanity!!!!

jamiethewild
10-07-2012, 11:41 PM
Lmfao , Hngs thanks for speaking for me lol Yes some of us feel disgusted. I don't think Hngs is being a ass I think his saying the truth for most of tgirls. James just gets got up with this topic i think we know where his fantancies are by know big time, his a drama queen. This is an example of bottom guys lol

Merkurie
10-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Its just funny when there is a giant banner ad for TSseducition "straight guys suck huge TS cock" and out of thousands of threads on this board 3 of them feature pussy; and one of those is about wishing the pussy were a cock instead.

broncofan
10-08-2012, 01:59 AM
If you like a dick up your butt, that's 100% homosexual on the scale. You're the one in denial, not me. BTW, 90% of Gold's Gym members are also queer, so I don't think they would deride you that much...
On the Kinsey scale? On what scale? I'm not in denial about anything. My point was that if you tell anyone you come in contact with, not a distinguished bunch I'm sure, they will probably tell you that you're gay as well. My point is that we can either make finer distinctions like many members here would like to do or we could point out what the majority of people outside this forum would think.

Either way, you're taking an interesting subject and boiling it down to your own prejudices.

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Once again, I find unfortunate that we can’t really discuss the OP’s point! This shouldn’t revolved around how “gay” it is or not to be on this site. The question asked is very interesting. Is there no way to get more comments about it?

Now as far as I’m concerned, it seems that whatever I say, I’ll be “wrong” or be “denigrating” some people in their eyes (I’m thinking of the new comments of bluesoul and to a certain extent, unless I’m wrong, of Broncofan)… I repeat that I respect everybody. All I’m doing is the same thing you are: I’m asserting what I am and what I like; and I have a place here as much as everybody else!
Why, are you asking, Brocofan, don’t I go only to g-women if it is women only that I like, and only as a top? To me, it just goes without saying! At some point, I’ve discovered t-women’s reality (long time ago) and to me, there is just no difference at all but a little extra! It’s just like a girl who have bigger vulva labia or red hair or what have you! What might also come into play, for me, is that for years (about 38, to be precise), I’ve been a consumer of regular porn; this is just something with a bit of a difference that create a refreshing change! That’s why I enjoy being here!
But I’m not judging any one. I respect everybody for who they are! I don’t have any problem with your desires and your likings; the question I’ve been asking from the beginning and that seems to really be the question here is, why do you have some with mine? Why such suspicion and judgement on me? I don’t get this?
By the way, even if sexually, I feel the same way he does, I don’t share Hngs’ disdain for people with other practices. Not one bit. Sorry buddy! :)

broncofan
10-08-2012, 02:14 AM
I'm not judging here but I know quite a few Trans girls and the bottoms out number the tops
I think you're right. I've met a number and agree, but there still are some tops. I'm just saying everyone should not be biased towards their own preference. The only people Hngs is going to appeal to are those who are homophobic and like calling people who like things they do not "gay" and those with such a vested interest that they don't realize sexuality comes in many varieties.

But I'm sure a lot of people were nervous this is what the thread would turn into. Yes, many tgirls do not like using their penises and think men who want them to do so are in some way threatening their femininity. That does not mean there are not some tgirls who like to top. I've met plenty who preferred to.

But for those who say Hngs is not being an ass; yes he is. This is the exact type of insult you would see a heterosexual male direct at a homosexual in order to demonize him. The ironic thing is that this asshole would be the victim of the exact same type of harassment by the average homophobe because the distinction he wants people to make would not be made by your run of the mill bigot.

broncofan
10-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Why, are you asking, Brocofan, don’t I go only to g-women if it is women only that I like, and only as a top? :)
No, I understand what you're saying. I was only saying that if we are going to attack one another for our practices (as hngs is) we might as well recognize that outside this forum many people would not see your preference as hetero. You have your reasons and to me there is certainly a difference between wanting a tgirl and wanting to top a man. I also think there is a big difference between wanting to be topped by a tgirl and wanting to be topped by a man. The latter I am not interested in.

JamesHunt
10-08-2012, 02:29 AM
interesting thread:peanutbutter

Merkurie
10-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Like Dan said, back to the original topic: Are bottoms inferior to tops?

I say no.

Without bottoms, tops would be in a lot of trouble. Fights would break out - it would be a mess.

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 03:32 AM
Thank you, Merkurie.
Is this relation of “power”, almost, an intrinsic part of sexuality for you all? Even in tenderness, is it a must that such a relation exists in sex?
It’s a very intimate question, and the OP, Ponyboy, mentioned that indeed the anonymity could help breaking the potential embarrassment. The question is provocative and interesting!
I’m not sure that the question in itself is truly only about “inferiority” or “superiority” but also, and maybe mostly, as Ponyboy alluded to later on in a post, about a sense of security and warmth, a sense of belonging to someone (and vice versa). Is it a factor in your sexual relations?
The question is really nice and challenging?

Quiet Reflections
10-08-2012, 03:54 AM
Like Dan said, back to the original topic: Are bottoms inferior to tops?

I say no.

Without bottoms, tops would be in a lot of trouble. Fights would break out - it would be a mess.
without bottoms..special delivery!

Ben
10-08-2012, 04:08 AM

Sex should be about equality -- :)

BluegrassCat
10-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Anyone else get the feeling that the real point of this thread was not actual discussion but for the OP to get off on people calling him inferior?

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 04:16 AM
I'll let him answer for himself, but I'm not absolutely sure, Bluegrasscat. I think he meant more than that, and that his intentions were to spark a wider debate. Here's the answer he gave me, after my intervention (the third post of the thread). I find his observations interresting. I don't know...

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 04:21 AM
I always felt carton box criminality to be revolting... lol ...especially when you can order it... (??) lol
It reminds of Vile E Coyote with his "Acme" stuff...

without bottoms..special delivery!

BluegrassCat
10-08-2012, 04:22 AM
I'll let him answer for himself, but I'm not absolutely sure, Bluegrasscat. I think he meant more than that, and that his intentions were to spark a wider debate. Here's the answer he gave me, after my intervention (the third post of the thread). I find his observations interresting. I don't know...

Maybe it's both but it was this line:

that made me think it was about personal gratification. And maybe, in making all the commenters complicit in his orgasm, he made fags of us all.

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 04:35 AM
I would not have thought of that one, and I find it’s a brilliant analysis. I’ll always be careful talking to you in the future, Bluegrasscat; you’re quite sagacious. But I wander if it’s not too deep in this occurrence. Maybe subconsciously. But I tend to think the intentions in themselves were simpler and basically honnests. My take on it…

BluegrassCat
10-08-2012, 05:24 AM
I would not have thought of that one, and I find it’s a brilliant analysis. I’ll always be careful talking to you in the future, Bluegrasscat; you’re quite sagacious. But I wander if it’s not too deep in this occurrence. Maybe subconsciously. But I tend to think the intentions in themselves were simpler and basically honnests. My take on it…

LOL. Well, we are on a porn site after all and a lot of people are typing their posts with one hand (wink wink nudge nudge saynomore).

I'm sure a lot of the working girls on here are familiar with the mouth breathers who call and pretend to set up an appointment but really only want free phone sex. This thread seems similar to me although, in this case, we're all wasting our time willingly.

Ponyboy
10-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Bluegrassman - to answer your suggestion, I will ask you a question... If I said "Bluegrassman takes it up the ass!!!" would you consider it an insult? - Of course you would.

What I do during sex is considered insulting and demeaning to most people. Would you really want to admit it in public? Would you want your professional colleagues at work to know?

Yes, sex should be about equality, but the reality is, someone who takes it up the ass is often seen as inferior.

giovanni_hotel
10-08-2012, 07:03 AM
If you fuck asses by preference, knowing someone else takes it up the backside isn't really insulting.

Ponyboy
10-08-2012, 07:27 AM
I admit that, like other bottoms, degradation does add to sexual excitement... alot!!! However, when the sexual act is finished, you can find yourself saying "why do I let people do that to me?"

The reason I am posting this now is I recently had a sexual experience where the person doing me openly admitted he felt superior to me, and I dont think he was being smart or condescending. He was just saying what he felt and to be honest, I felt inferior to him.

I really admire tops. I love their positive energy, their confidence, their sense of control, and the way they go for what they want.

It has nothing to do with attractiveness. In fact, when I have sex, I am normally the most attractive of the two, but tops have a wonderful drive, energy and forceful determination that I willingly submit to. I am gentle and passive, but compared to tops, I feel weak. It's a psychological thing that I have trouble explaining. Some times its the look that a top has in their eye, and you know your in trouble. And then you get excited and feel powerless, especially if they have a nice cock.

I can not explain it -what you read above is my best effort.

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 07:47 AM
I would really like to hear some girls talk about this! what their take on this is! But once again, I think it’s something very personal. I know one thing, I’ve said it and I can only repeat it: I certainly, for my part, don’t feel a girl is inferior to me because she abandons herself! To me, it’s part of her femininity, part of everything that makes her shine, makes her irresistible to me.
Yet, I suppose I do, understand, when you talk about the way you’re being looked at. I’ve had such feedback from girls; not in these terms, but somewhat. When you feel desire for a woman, I suppose you look at her in a much more intense and admiring way. Some girl told me that indeed they felt that desire heavily and really liked it, felt like totally letting go to it.
But ouch! it’s personal stuff. Not sure you’ll have many people admit something like this…

GrimFusion
10-08-2012, 07:49 AM
"Forceful determination", huh?
I think it is a psychological thing.
I'm not calling you crazy in the slightest, but it's a little odd that you seem to look up to tops in general. I mean, I guess you would have to physically, but it almost seems like you agree that they're superior to you and that you admire them for it.
As long as you don't cut yourself, chill. lol.

yosi
10-08-2012, 09:38 AM
some t-girls like to top , others like to bottom , some of them like both.

different strokes for different poeple .

to judge others who have different taste than yours is stupid :dancing:

jamesedwards
10-08-2012, 09:45 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree: That's what I said, TGirls don't have a monolithic way to have sex or think. Some have this crazy ass idea that ALL TGIRLS SHOULD BOTTOM because they are turning into women. But they don't stop and think that GG/Women these days top men with strapons. IT'S CALLED BEING DOMINATE!!! And having a choice in how one likes to have sex, there is no one way it will be.

some t-girls like to top , others like to bottom , some of them like both.

different strokes for different poeple .

to judge others who have different taste than yours is stupid :dancing:

Ponyboy
10-08-2012, 10:56 AM
It would be really nice to hear from other bottoms. Do you have the same thoughts that I have?

Winkle
10-08-2012, 06:58 PM

Are we talking in general or just for the period youre being topped?

Ponyboy
10-08-2012, 08:38 PM
It's mainly for the period we are having sex, including but not limited being topped. I am the one who does most of the work to please my partner, including blow jobs, etc, but then I feel embarassed about it afterwards. In other aspects of my life I have a lot going for me.

Ponyboy
10-08-2012, 09:12 PM
I dont want to talk about me anymore. If other bottoms and tops dont want to talk about their experiences and feelings, I think we should end this thread.

Winkle
10-08-2012, 09:41 PM
No need to feel embarrassed if you prefer it that way. I like to switch roles but prefer equal attention.

Im seeing this GG at the moment when i first started seeing her and we first had sex, she took control by going on top and Pow, she slapped, strangled and spat on me, i thought to myself "this bitch is crazy" i thought i was in a fight. She really liked to be dominant and in control, ive broken her in now though, so we just switch it up every now and then.

tsadriana
10-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Im bottom only,i don`t feel inferior in anyway but i have a bit of slide of domination in controling the men....Give them that sensation ,that they are in charge lol

jamesedwards
10-08-2012, 10:37 PM
im bottom only,i don`t feel inferior in anyway but i have a bit of slide of domination in controling the men....give them that sensation ,that they are in charge lol

lol lmao dammmmmmmmmm!!!!

GrimFusion
10-09-2012, 02:35 AM
No need to feel embarrassed if you prefer it that way.

Exactly, Ponyboy. We're not trying to pick on you and while there may be a lot of us and one of you, our intent isn't to single you out. You're just the only dude around here with an opinion so far and the rest of us are just trying to gain a better understanding.

If that's the way you dig it, be proud of who you are; not apologetic.

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 02:42 AM
Im bottom only,i don`t feel inferior in anyway but i have a bit of slide of domination in controling the men....Give them that sensation ,that they are in charge lol

You're my kind of girl, Adriana! :dancing:

And love the new avatar - you don't have to be naked to look both sexy and beautiful.

yosi
10-09-2012, 11:05 AM
I'm calling you a faggot and a homo because that's what you are. Not only that, you are in denial about it: you're getting your turd cutter filled by a "woman." One that does not want to do it.

it is YOU who's screening your homophobic fears on others .

Chaos
10-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Personally I feel INCREDIBLE when a girl wants to fuck me...
I must be doing something right.....
And hearing them say it is a HUGE turn on!

danthepoetman
10-09-2012, 12:23 PM
I think what Adriana is saying here has to be taken seriously. It’s all a game, a sexual game, a relationship game. It is true that my girlfriend gives me control in bed, but I would do anything for her anytime! Her very submission gives her the real power over me; she’s the being I want to protect and care for! I split myself in four whenever she wants anything. And I know I’d never feel like that if she wasn’t submissive.
There’s no doubt in my mind that Adriana is raising a very good point, here!
Control doesn’t always belong to the person who thinks having it.

jamesedwards
10-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Personally I feel INCREDIBLE when a girl wants to fuck me...
I must be doing something right.....
And hearing them say it is a HUGE turn on!

SO You're saying you let a TGirl fuck you in the ass?

jamesedwards
10-09-2012, 06:07 PM
it is YOU who's screening your homophobic fears on others .

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Chaos
10-09-2012, 06:12 PM
SO You're saying you let a TGirl fuck you in the ass?

Not yet, haven't met any in person. But if she wanted to and I was into her,yes.
Why would I deny someone else's pleasure and satiate my own? That's a bit selfish....

jamesedwards
10-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Not yet, haven't met any in person. But if she wanted to and I was into her,yes.
Why would I deny someone else's pleasure and satiate my own? That's a bit selfish....
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!!!! That's why I asked because I didn't know if you meant they fuck you as in, YOU'RE FUCKING THEM or if She FUCK YOU IN THE ASS.
I am with you on that one Guy!!!! :party: