PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Become Beautiful?

TS Evelyn Summers
10-05-2012, 09:38 PM
I see aaaaaaalllllllll these girls on here...and some are even categorized as being the most beautiful T-Girls in the world....

My question is this...

How did they become beautiful ???

Hormones & Surgery Aside.

I seem to be having a little difficulty finding the correct formula for becoming beautiful myself....Just like the women here.

Any & ALL feedback will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank You!

Eve

xoxo

johnb
10-05-2012, 09:47 PM
How does one become beautiful? A good start would be to look like Evelyn Summers

TS Evelyn Summers
10-05-2012, 09:54 PM
SERIUOSLY!!!! I need some answers...I'm going crazy over here.

martin48
10-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Try playing with http://www.anaface.com

But don't take seriously.

Or try http://www.faceresearch.org

First, we have to decide who is beautiful - what is a beautiful face?. Plenty of experiments have been done and we know a lot of what makes people attractive.
Studies show that when we recognize a face as "beautiful" we are actually making a judgement about the health and vitality of that individual. We interpret facial symmetry (the similarity of left and right halves of a face) and the smoothness of the skin to mean that a person has good genes and has been free from diseases.
Most women prefer a combination of both feminine and masculine features -- subjects who were in their most fertile hormonal cycles preferred the more masculine image.

A woman may not be sure how attractive a face is. But if other women show that they're attracted they dismiss their doubt. This may explain the "groupie" and the "cult of personality" phenomenon and why so many ugly men learn to play the guitar.

As might be expected, females tend to place less of their criteria for beauty on physical attractiveness than do males.

A recent study published in Psychological Science found that when seeking a date, men do not factor in their own attractiveness (or lack of) when assessing their chances of success with a beautiful woman. Sometimes they are lucky, but the study did find that, most of the time, people with similar levels of physical attractiveness usually end up dating each other and they aspire to date people who are slightly more attractive than themselves.

When reality sets in, less attractive people justify their less than beautiful partners by emphasizing their personality traits, like a sense of humor or kindness.

The ideal face of an attractive woman, according to experiments with men, has high cheek bones, big eyes and a thin jaw. From infancy to adulthood, our faces are growing at different rates and proportions, depending on such things as hormones. When viewing the proportions of elements such as nose size and facial proportions, males usually select features that are characteristic of a woman of 25 years -- perhaps related to the perceived age of optimal fertility.

View from the surgeons - http://www.yestheyrefake.net/ideal_beauty.htm

I know none of this helps when you are hung up on your own beauty

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Plastic. The kind you use to pay for plastic surgery. And a plastic attitude.

Plastic.

Mean Girls - The Plastics - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN-poczg5Oc)

~BB~

lifeisfiction
10-05-2012, 11:18 PM
I can make anything happen for $3 Billion dollars. However, for this weekend I will do it for a mere $3 million. Pay in cash and I can make you the most beautiful person ever.

JenniferParisHusband
10-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Well, you ruled out surgery. After that is gone, I've got nothing.

Quiet Reflections
10-06-2012, 12:01 AM
the right attitude and a good sense of self worth will make anyone beautiful

Genetic
10-06-2012, 12:11 AM
In all honesty, personality goes a long way. You can be the best looking girl in the world but if you have the personality of a hungover grizzly bear then it's irrelevant.

Willie Escalade
10-06-2012, 01:10 AM
the right attitude and a good sense of self worth will make anyone beautiful
This...

In all honesty, personality goes a long way. You can be the best looking girl in the world but if you have the personality of a hungover grizzly bear then it's irrelevant.
...and this.

Some of the most attractive ladies in the biz are the ugliest due to personality. Gotta state the truth; the wrong attitude is a serious turn-off.

natina
10-06-2012, 01:14 AM
if you are worth AT LEAST $10 MILLION and agree that its ours

YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON EARTH

James Blunt - You're Beautiful (Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oofSnsGkops)

James Blunt - You're Beautiful (Live) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjUaWiy_QXc)

GrimFusion
10-06-2012, 01:30 AM
That http://www.anaface.com/ is garbage. I can see why Martin suggested not to take it seriously. I just tried it out with two different pictures and the first it rated a 8.4, the other one it rated as a 4.2. I guess I'm both attractive and ugly.

martin48
10-06-2012, 10:03 PM
That http://www.anaface.com/ is garbage. I can see why Martin suggested not to take it seriously. I just tried it out with two different pictures and the first it rated a 8.4, the other one it rated as a 4.2. I guess I'm both attractive and ugly.

I'd take the lower figure

GoddessAthena85
10-06-2012, 10:06 PM
eat make up... or just try being beautiful on the inside

GroobySteven
10-06-2012, 11:53 PM
Genes. Unless you have a good foundation no amount of surgery, makeup or money is going to make you beautiful.
However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it's lucky we live in a world with diverse tastes and likes.

GoddessAthena85
10-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Genes. Unless you have a good foundation no amount of surgery, makeup or money is going to make you beautiful.
However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it's lucky we live in a world with diverse tastes and likes.
:iagree: well said

Nikka
10-07-2012, 01:15 AM
is called diet filthy bitches

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 02:48 AM
To me, that’s just the single most intriguing thing about transsexuality. It shows just how deep a reality it is, how it can only be biological and absolutely not cultural. Seanchai is right: beauty is in the eye of the beholder; but there is still somewhat of an objective element in beauty; it’s also the subject of pretty large consensus. For a man, it’s nearly impossible to be beautiful in the same way a woman is, being attractive as a woman or like a woman. In almost every possible cases, a man who tries will look totally ridiculous or even grotesque. With transsexual women, you have that deepest of desire for self aesthetics only women shares. And it makes all the difference in the world. Just the look of the two last women who spoke here is by a lot eloquent enough. These are lovely, lovely, feminine faces!

Dino Velvet
10-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Hide behind a keyboard & monitor and you'll become beautiful, powerful, and rich as quick as your initial post.

soheifox
10-07-2012, 03:53 AM
Not that anyone cares what a new guy has to say but to me? Beauty is a subjective thing indeed, but it's the sum parts of personality, gender identification, figure, and biology in that order.

Sorry if I'm a bit shallow but to be a beautiful woman takes a lot more than genetics. The T-girl I once loved was more woman than all but one of the genetic girls I loved... and prettier than all but two of them as well. If she wasn;t such an angry bitch she probably would have outran the genetic girls as well.

GoddessAthena85
10-07-2012, 03:57 AM
Damn an 8... I went there for fun and did a photo of Angelina Jolie and they rated her a 7.2. . .yep the sites broken

cutesteph
10-07-2012, 03:59 AM
Besides genes and surgeries, diet/exercise and makeup are basically the only other option. Eating healthy will get your skin to glow, be smoother, and basically have more of an airbrushed look. Also exercise will help with the skin too in addition to the obvious of keeping a hot body. Girls have always been jealous of my skin even before hormones since my skin was smoother, clearer, had more of a glow and softer than most.

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 04:02 AM
Damn an 8... I went there for fun and did a photo of Angelina Jolie and they rated her a 7.2. . .yep the sites broken
You’ll probably think I’m weird, Athena, but I never was conquered by Angelina Jolie. There’s something too artificial about her, I don’t know. Or maybe it’s just the obnoxious attitude she seems to have. To me, you are much, much prettier than she is, and I’m not saying this to flatter you. I find in fact that many, many girls who hang out on HA are much lovelier. Maybe I’m abnormal…

GoddessAthena85
10-07-2012, 04:20 AM
You’ll probably think I’m weird, Athena, but I never was conquered by Angelina Jolie. There’s something too artificial about her, I don’t know. Or maybe it’s just the obnoxious attitude she seems to have. To me, you are much, much prettier than she is, and I’m not saying this to flatter you. I find in fact that many, many girls who hang out on HA are much lovelier. Maybe I’m abnormal…
Her attitude certainly shows in all she does, and I find her far to thin. I just went based of a face that I knew met the Golden Ratio to see weather or not the site was defected.
I failed.
Not that I think she is a 10 lol. and I won't do my face there. I have no desire to have a web site try and tell me my faults. I know them lol. thank you for the kind words though.

Quiet Reflections
10-07-2012, 06:06 AM
angelina jolie is about a 7 if I had to pin her down but in LA, NY or Miami she would be a 5 or 6. With the right exposure any average girl will have hoards of guys after her. Anyway 10's don't exist and 9's are really rare so I'm generally operating on a 1-8 scale with 7 still being the equivalent of a 70-79% C grade and a 5(50-59%) being failing

Quiet Reflections
10-07-2012, 06:08 AM
don't sell yourself short to me you rate pretty high and Im sure many others feel the same way

Merkurie
10-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Angie was alot hotter to me before she got so grown up and serious.
She has lost that "wildness" she used to have.

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 07:55 AM
You know, guys and girls, one thing that has always intrigue me is the relation between “beauty” and “prettiness”. Beauty, to me, is perfection; as you alluded to, Athena, a perfect ratio, total symmetry, flawless proportions. Prettiness on the contrary, is about some facial traits that are not necessarily perfect, but which the sum total creates harmony. Personnaly, I much prefer prettiness to beauty, because I simply find beauty boring. It’s just flat. It’s like a magnificent desert. A pretty face on the other hand, is something you rediscover every single day with wonder; it’s what charm is made of, to me.

Ponyboy
10-07-2012, 08:22 AM
TS Evelyn - I like your hair colour - shiny blue black!!!

There is such a thing as natural beauty but that is easily lost. Beauty can be gained but it requires work. For a start, you must accurately assess what are your strong points and what are your weak points, because what works on one person will look stupid on another.

You have to be in shape, and most beautiful GGs I know spend a lot of time exercising. You must also exercise the correct parts of your body. You dont want to work muscles that make you look too strong and leave others looking flabby. So work out in advance what muscles you should work on.

It is important that the butt muscles are curvy, and GGs (and me - I'm submissive) spend a lot of time working this muscle.

Eyes are very very important - long thick eyelashs are essential but if you put too much eye make up on you will look stupid.

I think the key to beauty is subtlety - looking as if you have not done much work when in reality you have done alot. That means not putting a lot of make up on, but putting what you do apply to the right places.

Dont put on unnecesary make up which provides no benefit.

You must assess you skin colour and make a solid assesment as to what colours are best for you in terms of clothes and make up. Many newly arrived tgirls use the wrong colour tomes when applying makeup and look silly.

What race are you?

GrimFusion
10-07-2012, 09:11 AM
I've always been more attracted to women with abnormal facial features. Not necessarily dis-symmetry, but visages such as large eyes, distinctive eyebrows, soft chin clefts, dimples, misaligned teeth, small lips, peculiar laugh-lines... hell, even slight lazy eye. I'm not talking about "butter face" here; more like beauty with a twist. Something that makes her stand out from the type of girls who revel in following all the tips they read in beauty magazines. Bleh.

nycguy1
10-07-2012, 02:42 PM
the technical foundations of beauty are shown in these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/UnderstandingBeauty

clothing along with the mentioned diet exercise and makeup/surgeries are the main options, that is if you are trying to fit a certain standard. otherwise, good hygiene and color matching in makeup clothing and the way you pose could help you

Prospero
10-07-2012, 04:05 PM
In my case by the transmigration of my soul after death into a new person....

martin48
10-07-2012, 11:03 PM
In my case by the transmigration of my soul after death into a new person....

You're thinking of making a come back - oh, dear!

GoddessAthena85
10-07-2012, 11:10 PM
You know, guys and girls, one thing that has always intrigue me is the relation between “beauty” and “prettiness”. Beauty, to me, is perfection; as you alluded to, Athena, a perfect ratio, total symmetry, flawless proportions. Prettiness on the contrary, is about some facial traits that are not necessarily perfect, but which the sum total creates harmony. Personnaly, I much prefer prettiness to beauty, because I simply find beauty boring. It’s just flat. It’s like a magnificent desert. A pretty face on the other hand, is something you rediscover every single day with wonder; it’s what charm is made of, to me.
you & Grim have wonderfull outlooks... refreshing. thank you both

TempestTS
10-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Flow in the living moment. — We are always in a process of becoming and NOTHING is fixed. Have no rigid system in you, and you'll be flexible to change with the ever changing. OPEN yourself and flow, my friend. Flow in the TOTAL OPENNESS OF THE LIVING MOMENT. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Moving, be like water. When Still, be like a mirror. Respond like an echo.

- BRUCE LEE - from the philosophy of Jeet Kune Do

onmyknees
10-08-2012, 12:13 AM
I see aaaaaaalllllllll these girls on here...and some are even categorized as being the most beautiful T-Girls in the world....

My question is this...

How did they become beautiful ???

Hormones & Surgery Aside.

I seem to be having a little difficulty finding the correct formula for becoming beautiful myself....Just like the women here.

Any & ALL feedback will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank You!

Eve

xoxo

Interesting. Interesting because more than a few dudes on here probably think you're already pretty hot so you may not be nearly as far away as you let on. But you specifically used the word beautiful. So is that your real goal...physical beauty, or would you be content if you were an attractive women who was comfortable and confident with who she was ? Because that's far more desirable in my opinion than just physical beauty without the soul. I know some physically perfect women who are vapid and pretentious and not at all enjoyable to be around, and almost every one is divorced....so be careful what you wish for baby.
And who's defination of beauty are we using as the gold standard? Lady GaGa is soulful, sexy, talented, and hot as hell...but she's not beautiful, at least by my definition....she might be a beautiful person....but who really knows? ...yet what beautiful woman wouldn't trade places with her if given the chance ? Some chics win life's lottery and are born with good looks...I guess that's the gene thing....others have to figure out a way to get as close as they can by a little surgery, a little body work, some time on the treadmill but they're usually the most fun to be with. I'd much rather hang with a lady that knows her strengths, physically and intellectually, and accentuates and plays to them.

GrimFusion
10-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Interesting. Interesting because more than a few dudes on here probably think you're already pretty hot so you may not be nearly as far away as you let on. But you specifically used the word beautiful. So is that your real goal...physical beauty, or would you be content if you were an attractive women who was comfortable and confident with who she was ? Because that's far more desirable in my opinion than just physical beauty without the soul. I know some physically perfect women who are vapid and pretentious and not at all enjoyable to be around, and almost every one is divorced....so be careful what you wish for baby.
And who's defination of beauty are we using as the gold standard? Lady GaGa is soulful, sexy, talented, and hot as hell...but she's not beautiful, at least by my definition....she might be a beautiful person....but who really knows? ...yet what beautiful woman wouldn't trade places with her if given the chance ? Some chics win life's lottery and are born with good looks...I guess that's the gene thing....others have to figure out a way to get as close as they can by a little surgery, a little body work, some time on the treadmill but they're usually the most fun to be with. I'd much rather hang with a lady that knows her strengths, physically and intellectually, and accentuates and plays to them.

http://www.allfacebook.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/thumbs-up.png

TS Evelyn Summers
10-08-2012, 04:47 AM
I would know like to obtain "PHYSICAL BEAUTY." I have been self confident all my life....always a go getter...Smart...a charmer...I'm a Libra ( oct 20 )

But as of lately I feel I have lost all that some how. And seeing as how I have experienced all these traits for which I posses. I know would like to have just the physical beauty part of it. I just want to be extremely beautiful on the outside and not really care whats on the inside. I just wanna get on the level of some of the more beautiful girls here. Like Sarina V. & J. Paris.

I dont know what there personality or skill set is like...but I know they can sure turn some heads. And thats what I want.want to turn heads. And as of lately...I am desperate to look beautiful. almost to the point im ready to sell my soul and sacrifice all to do so!

I look in the mirror and see THIS eeeerrr day:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2isw2nl.jpg

I still see the same guy that started out in transition all them years ago! I dont even see a change! But i just look at all these other and see the DRAMATIC change they have under gone. and i cant even come close to that....Do you know how frustrating that is ?!

My body is ok:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2hg4ac7.jpg

but it is NOTHING like that of J. Paris or Sarina V. or MANY others.

I t wanna be fucking physically beautiful goddamn it. Is that so much to ask ?!?! I have ALWAYS gotten everything I have wanted in life. Mercedes-Benz AND a BMW...a VERY nice place to live. No financial problems....a white...Etc Etc...

But why can I not have this!!!!! Its not fucking fair!

All the dough I shell out for New tits....and laser hair removal...and clarisonics ..Teeth whitening and shit....

and for who...for what ?!

* Sigh

TempestTS
10-08-2012, 05:21 AM
I would know like to obtain "PHYSICAL BEAUTY." I have been self confident all my life....always a go getter...Smart...a charmer...I'm a Libra ( oct 20 )

But as of lately I feel I have lost all that some how. And seeing as how I have experienced all these traits for which I posses. I know would like to have just the physical beauty part of it. I just want to be extremely beautiful on the outside and not really care whats on the inside. I just wanna get on the level of some of the more beautiful girls here. Like Sarina V. & J. Paris.

I dont know what there personality or skill set is like...but I know they can sure turn some heads. And thats what I want.want to turn heads. And as of lately...I am desperate to look beautiful. almost to the point im ready to sell my soul and sacrifice all to do so!

I look in the mirror and see THIS eeeerrr day:

I still see the same guy that started out in transition all them years ago! I dont even see a change! But i just look at all these other and see the DRAMATIC change they have under gone. and i cant even come close to that....Do you know how frustrating that is ?!

My body is ok:

but it is NOTHING like that of J. Paris or Sarina V. or MANY others.

I t wanna be fucking physically beautiful goddamn it. Is that so much to ask ?!?! I have ALWAYS gotten everything I have wanted in life. Mercedes-Benz AND a BMW...a VERY nice place to live. No financial problems....a white...Etc Etc...

But why can I not have this!!!!! Its not fucking fair!

All the dough I shell out for New tits....and laser hair removal...and clarisonics ..Teeth whitening and shit....

and for who...for what ?!

* Sigh

I have you a metaphysical answer because the mind and the spirit are where all things start. If you seek the physical without the spiritual and mental it will be very hard to obtain it is all part of the whole.

There is no magic formula - we are all too unique for that - what is right for Sarina is only right for Sarina - it wouldnt work for me - it likely wouldnt work for you. You must find your own way, question everything and learn, it takes time, surgery can provide some things but not others, skills with makeup and hair can do other things but not everything. There are many roads and paths to what you seek. The blend is as unique to each of us as we are unique to each other.

You must find what is the right fit for your own self image and figure out what needs to be done to reach that goal - Think and so you shall become. This road is without end we are all in a constant state of change and development. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. When you encounter rocks on the road, go around them, kick them from your path, or climb over them any way possible to continue your journey.

GrimFusion
10-08-2012, 07:57 AM
I wouldn't know what to tell you. I look at you and already think you're gorgeous. Do what you want, but why would you want to be all plastique and fake? Don't answer that; it's not really a fair question if you've already got your mind made up. Nobody can bring up plastic surgery or botox without Natina coming in here and shit-bombing the whole topic though. *shrug*

Prospero
10-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Cutting to the chase (ie omitting all the lengthy verbiage). Evelyn - you sure look beautiful to me.

TatianaSummer
10-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Girl, No one is Beautiful nor Ugly. It all depends upon the eyes and taste of the person which is judging. Besides that then there is internal beauty but never perfection. Guys like all types of girls, Big, Small, Black, Whites, etc. So just be yourself and be happy, then you will be beautiful to many, many people.

Prospero
10-08-2012, 08:09 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:
Girl, No one is Beautiful nor Ugly. It all depends upon the eyes and taste of the person which is judging. Besides that then there is internal beauty but never perfection. Guys like all types of girls, Big, Small, Black, Whites, etc. So just be yourself and be happy, then you will be beautiful to many, many people.

danthepoetman
10-08-2012, 08:24 AM
I generally agree with what you’re all saying, here. Nothing is more seductive and beautiful than a woman who’s confident and find herself beautiful. But I think that there is nonetheless some general criterions of beauty; and I’m not even just talking about stereotypes. There is a general sense of beauty, for women. But what studies (I can’t produce here, but have read in the past) seems to show that generally, those criterions are very large for the bulk of men; they're only narrow for very young men, or very old, strangely, only for more impressionable men. In other words, for most men, any kind of beauty can be attractive. And I testify to that: I rarely meet a woman in which I find nothing attractive; very rarely. I always feel at least some kind of attraction, always feel seduced somehow. And well… I’m the type of guy who feels that women should know how I feel; it seems to me their beauty and charm deserves it.