PDA

View Full Version : Tempest TS-Rockdolls Update "Green Hell"

TempestTS
10-05-2012, 06:02 PM
My first bonus set taken during my Cam shows - featured exclusively here on TS-ROCKDOLLS (http://ts-rockdolls.com)

Im NOT the Girl Next Door - Im the BITCH that lives Across the Street!
GREEN HELL - Shemale Tempest TS RockDoll

Join up today SlutPuppies Just 16.99 !!!

youngblood61
10-05-2012, 06:06 PM
Hot pics Tempest!:)

TS Evelyn Summers
10-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Very nice pics!!!!!!

But the title is somewhat misleading......

I thought there was gunna be some involvement with the Nordshleife Nurburgring in Germany some how.

TempestTS
10-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Very nice pics!!!!!!

But the title is somewhat misleading......

I thought there was gunna be some involvement with the Nordshleife Nurburgring in Germany some how.

LOL it just happened to be the song that came on at the start of my cam show so I grabbed the green skull socks and did a green hell shoot LOL

Metallica - Green Hell - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HbJ6x-nGo)

Prospero
10-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Phew - if you WERE the girl next door, life would be a whole lot more interesting. And scary!

Dino Velvet
10-05-2012, 06:54 PM
LOL it just happened to be the song that came on at the start of my cam show so I grabbed the green skull socks and did a green hell shoot LOL

Metallica - Green Hell - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7HbJ6x-nGo)

Nice look and colors. I was gonna put that clip but I'll watch instead. Ever think of a Mercyful Fate theme? Queen Diamond?

Metallica - Mercyful Fate (Live W/ King Diamond) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTgNo6Fb9_g)

Ecstatic
10-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I remember the '50s classic SF movie "The Monster from Green Hell": might be a fit description for the weapon of ass destruction dangling between your thighs!

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 03:29 AM
I remember the '50s classic SF movie "The Monster from Green Hell": might be a fit description for the weapon of ass destruction dangling between your thighs!

Wonder what she could do with The Blob. Story starts out with a puddle on the bathroom floor.

TempestTS
10-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Phew - if you WERE the girl next door, life would be a whole lot more interesting. And scary!

I believe you are correct on both counts

Brian Bi Model
10-06-2012, 05:50 PM
I love your look Tempest!

youngblood61
10-06-2012, 07:27 PM
I love your look Tempest!I see your a fan of Xx DeathMetalXx. Love her vids, especially when she cums. Her facial expression's are awesome.:)

TempestTS
10-07-2012, 01:35 AM
I see your a fan of Xx DeathMetalXx. Love her vids, especially when she cums. Her facial expression's are awesome.:)

Some things are a force of nature and are not intended to be controlled :)

Nikka
10-07-2012, 01:41 AM
ROCK AND ROLL! :rock2

up_for_it
10-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Love the title, love the pics- very original style which super hot. You are damn fine. But let's give some credit to the Misfits, who wrote Green Hell. Metallica just covered it later on.

youngblood61
10-07-2012, 12:10 PM
Some things are a force of nature and are not intended to be controlled :)Yeah I know Tempest, especially when you cum. It feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. She's hot to!!!!:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

TempestTS
10-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Love the title, love the pics- very original style which super hot. You are damn fine. But let's give some credit to the Misfits, who wrote Green Hell. Metallica just covered it later on.

What Style? - Im just a mutant so what you see is what you get - I suck at pandering to the masses LOL

Credit to the Misfits - Of course, I even did shows with Jerry Only a few years ago they are true punk rock not the watered down shoe gazers of today- my comment was the metallica cover just happened to be on when I started my show

up_for_it
10-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Well, the pics were still awesome and mutations, in my opinion are always the best. I love all the sets I've seen of your stuff.

They were even hotter now I know you played with the Misfits...

TempestTS
10-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Well, the pics were still awesome and mutations, in my opinion are always the best. I love all the sets I've seen of your stuff.

They were even hotter now I know you played with the Misfits...

Actually the Misfits had broken up at that point - this was Jerry's (lesser known) solo band but still cool to do shows with them...