PDA

View Full Version : Jury Duty & T Girls ?

TS Evelyn Summers
10-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Hi there.....

I am curious as to how the gals deal with jury duty when it comes time if you have changed your info , but still get summons under the "OLD" you!

Chime in girls ;)

xoxo

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 04:32 AM
Hi there.....

I am curious as to how the gals deal with jury duty when it comes time if you have changed your info , but still get summons under the "OLD" you!

Chime in girls ;)

xoxo

I didn't get called until after I changed my name, but the jury pool comes from voter registrations. Change that before you get called and you'll be all set.

Sorry I can't help you with your ex-post facto situation though.

~BB~

TS Evelyn Summers
10-05-2012, 04:37 AM
LOL...

I use to get 3 or 4 jury summons a month! Until i got tired of looking at them. I knew they were all invalid as it was under the old me.

So I finally got my ass to the court house....Told the gal there..and she just erased the old me in the system.

Now all i get is legitimate summons ever fcking 2 years like clock work....or whenever and how the hell it goes. Out of almost 3 million people in this city...I get called like clock work for jury duty......although I get out of it everytime because I carry bronze in my wallet.....Just an inconvenience though.

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 04:39 AM
LOL...

I use to get 3 or 4 jury summons a month! Until i got tired of looking at them. I knew they were all invalid as it was under the old me.

So I finally got my ass to the court house....Told the gal there..and she just erased the old me in the system.

Now all i get is legitimate summons ever fcking 2 years like clock work....or whenever and how the hell it goes. Out of almost 3 million people in this city...I get called like clock work for jury duty......although I get out of it everytime because I carry bronze in my wallet.....Just an inconvenience though.

I never get called anymore. They've probably been reading my Facebook posts about jury nullification. :lol:

~BB~

TS Evelyn Summers
10-05-2012, 04:41 AM
I never get called anymore. They've probably been reading my Facebook posts about jury nullification. :lol:

~BB~

hehehe

GroobyKrissy
10-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Just go rob three girls at gunpoint and you'll never have to worry about jury duty again.

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Just go rob three girls at gunpoint and you'll never have to worry about jury duty again.

Oops. :lol:

~BB~