PDA

View Full Version : How many guys on here have actually dated a TGIRL.

MHarrigan82
10-05-2012, 12:03 AM
I have been dating a tgirl for four months now. This is my first transexual relationship and it has been great. My girl actually enjoys cooking for me and cleaning my place none of gg girlfriends would do that. I was nervous before going through with it but glad I did. She is very passable and has a normal 9 to 5 job.

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 12:14 AM
What's a 'transsexual relationship?'

And you're telling us that she works, cooks, AND cleans the house? So she's a traditionalist AND a feminist? Good deal for you, huh brah? Do you ever feel a LITTLE bit guilty that it's such a one-sided relationship? Don't you understand that she's going to realize her worth and dump you soon?

Misogyny FTW. :lol:

~BB~

CaliBoy951
10-05-2012, 12:20 AM

And you're telling us that she works, cooks, AND cleans the house? So she's a traditionalist AND a feminist? Good deal for you, huh brah? Do you ever feel a LITTLE bit guilty that it's such a one-sided relationship? Don't you understand that she's going to realize her worth and dump you soon?

~BB~

"brah" comment made me laugh....

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 12:20 AM
"brah" comment made me laugh....

Ironic sarcasm?!

Who? Me?!?!

~BB~

Flaco
10-05-2012, 12:23 AM
I would date a TS if she's attractive and young, I actually have a profile on PlentyofTS.com and I've been trying to get to know some girls there. Unfortunately it seems all the girls there care about is sex smh (The irony). Anyway, I'm gunna be deleting my profile there soon. Anybody know if TSdating.com is any good ?

Dino Velvet
10-05-2012, 12:24 AM
I usually have a "date" with one every week or two.

saifan
10-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Why were you nervous?

And to answer the question I've been in a non-committed relationship with a girl for just shy of 3 years.

MHarrigan82
10-05-2012, 12:33 AM

~BB~

I like you Bella you are very funny. I don't think it is a one-sided relationship I have cook for her and take her out for dinner and drinks all the time. Yesterday since I am on vacation took her to the fair. I am great catch not to brag.

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 12:35 AM
I like you Bella you are very funny. I don't think it is a one-sided relationship I have cook for her and take her out for dinner and drinks all the time. Yesterday since I am on vacation took her to the fair. I am great catch not to brag.

Thank you. *bow*

I'm glad you know I'm just messing with you, but you don't 'think' it's one-sided? I hope you're right... for your sake. ;)

Best of luck. <3

~BB~

GrimFusion
10-05-2012, 01:07 AM
Thank you. *bow*

I'm glad you know I'm just messing with you, but you don't 'think' it's one-sided? I hope you're right... for your sake. ;)

Best of luck. <3

~BB~

Some girls like playing Susy Homemaker. I don't know too many of them that are also feminist, but whatever. Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!

Super cute avatar pic, btw Bella. ;-)

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Some girls like playing Susy Homemaker. I don't know too many of them that are also feminist, but whatever. Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich!

Super cute avatar pic, btw Bella. ;-)

Thank you hon. :)

Oh, and here's a twist for you: I actually do like being both a homemaker and a sexually enlightened neo-feminist. I just also know how valuable that is to a man. ;)

~BB~

TSCURIOUS
10-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Still waiting to meet one interested in the same thing!

nina_lisa
10-05-2012, 01:37 AM
My girl actually enjoys cooking for me and cleaning my place none of gg girlfriends would do that.

Pictures of her cooking or we wouldn't believe you.

Willie Escalade
10-05-2012, 01:53 AM
To the original poster, I have.

Quiet Reflections
10-05-2012, 01:56 AM
I have and I am currently

Wendy Summers
10-05-2012, 02:21 AM
A more interesting question would be how many Tss on here have actually dated a guy... :party:

robertlouis
10-05-2012, 02:38 AM
I have and I am currently

Same here

Shadycat
10-05-2012, 03:10 AM
One thing I regret, that when I was younger, I didn't get into the Tgirl scene. Meet my wife when I was 25, been with her for 10 years now. While I love her to death, I do wish I had gotten a chance to date a Tgirl at least once.

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Still waiting to meet one interested in the same thing!

Not meeting any tops, huh? ;)

~BB~

Jericho
10-05-2012, 03:47 AM
Pictures of her cooking or we wouldn't believe you.

Pictures of her fucking, we'll be HI-Fiving you! :whistle:

castor_troyuk
10-05-2012, 03:54 AM
I have been happily doing so for almost 3 years. Can't see that changing any time soon

robertlouis
10-05-2012, 03:56 AM
Not meeting any tops, huh? ;)

~BB~

You're on fire tonight, BB.

BellaBellucci
10-05-2012, 03:58 AM
You're on fire tonight, BB.

... which isn't an easy thing when you're surrounded by flame retard(ant)s. ;)

~BB~

robertlouis
10-05-2012, 04:15 AM
... which isn't an easy thing when you're surrounded by flame retard(ant)s. ;)

~BB~

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

jamiethewild
10-05-2012, 04:58 AM
I have been dating a tgirl for four months now. This is my first transexual relationship and it has been great. My girl actually enjoys cooking for me and cleaning my place none of gg girlfriends would do that. I was nervous before going through with it but glad I did. She is very passable and has a normal 9 to 5 job.

Am srry but i wouldn't date a guy that lurks in here. Ill probably dump his ass.

GrimFusion
10-05-2012, 07:09 AM
I've never dated, but I had a shot to back in high school.
I really didn't understand any of this back then and did what most any other guy in high school would have and turned her down. Kinda feel bad about that.

danthepoetman
10-05-2012, 10:31 AM
“Dated”? No. “Been friend with”? Yes. “Had sex with”? Yes.

Prospero
10-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Dated yes... been friend with... yes... had sex with... yes... had flaming row with... yes... and the rest....

tsadriana
10-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Dated yes... been friend with... yes... had sex with... yes... had flaming row with... yes... and the rest....
Do u know the number of tgirls u dated?:mad:

Prospero
10-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Yes I do... four

tsadriana
10-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Yes I do... four
very modest.:jerkoff

Prospero
10-05-2012, 10:50 AM
I'm a very modest guy

tsadriana
10-05-2012, 10:51 AM
I'm a very modest guy
good cos u pay the cab
:mad:

Prospero
10-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Indeed... though I didn't include in my figure the girls I've had one evening date with ... like dinner or whatever. (Not one night stands)

tsadriana
10-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Indeed... though I didn't include in my figure the girls I've had one evening date with ... like dinner or whatever. (Not one night stands)
Good cos then will be more then four:mad:

Prospero
10-05-2012, 10:56 AM
lol... yes... but I can't recall how many I'm afraid... the four were girlfriends... the others were simply dates....

SmithXXX
10-06-2012, 03:23 AM
I have, and like with all relationships it had it's up's & down's (no pun intended). We were together for almost 4 years, and we are still very good friends to this day.

LibertyHarkness
10-06-2012, 03:26 AM
not me ...never have .... currently just started dating a female ...first time i have dated anyone since 2006

jamiethewild
10-06-2012, 03:31 AM
not me ...never have .... currently just started dating a female ...first time i have dated anyone since 2006

Your are really lucky. I wish i was a lesbian but am hetero, i bet lesbians are less likely to cheat on you than a guy would.

Dino Velvet
10-06-2012, 03:32 AM

I remember your girl too. Well done, Libby.

SmithXXX
10-06-2012, 03:53 AM

Congrats, and best of luck! :cheers:

dlbi22
10-06-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm 25 and I've dated alot over the past 2 years. I could answer a lot of questions

GrimFusion
10-06-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm 25 and I've dated alot over the past 2 years. I could answer a lot of questions

How do you sustain a long lasting relationship with a t-girl?

amberskyi
10-06-2012, 07:38 PM
ugh the same way you would with any other girl lol

jamesedwards
10-06-2012, 07:39 PM

:iagree::iagree::iagree: Grim smokes to much he doesn't think straight lol LOL That was a dum ass question lol

Castor_Troy05
10-06-2012, 07:53 PM
I think everyone missed the joke Grim was making. He was implying the guy wouldn't know how to have a long lasting relationship as he'd claimed to date many over 2 years

LittleGuy
10-06-2012, 07:57 PM

That's an easy answer

Ts only want money and could care less about her man

amberskyi
10-06-2012, 08:01 PM
**rolls eyes**
you guys sound so stupid when you say that

killa69
10-06-2012, 08:18 PM
I've dated a TS girl before but one thing that I find funny is the attitude some girls have for a guy who finds it difficult at first to date a TS girl because of the same issues that affect so many other TS, gay & lesbians all over the world. The reason it worked for me was partly because the girl I was dating was VERY understanding of all this. I don't get why some girls get so upset. Everybody deals with their sexuality as they do, you can't judge everyone by your own standards. It's not enough that a guy who is into TS girls has to think about how his friends & family will perceive him, but then the very girls he's attracted to throw him shade because he's still trying to be comfortable with all of this. I'm not at all saying guys who are into TS girls have a harder time than TS girls themselves do but you also can't act as though it isn't an issue for some at all. In some cases, it may be easier for a guy to just come out to his family & friends as being a gay man into guys. For many, that's sort of the norm. But if he comes out by saying he's into TS girls there will be many who think he is totally confused. I've heard people, both male & female who have said, "guys into TS girls just make no sense at all to me." So to all those girls who get upset with guys like the one who started this topic, how about the tiniest bit of understanding.

Schimmel
10-06-2012, 08:46 PM
I have been dating a tgirl for four months now. This is my first transexual relationship and it has been great.
Uhh... That's fantastic... (I guess)

My girl actually enjoys cooking for me and cleaning my place none of gg girlfriends would do that.
Almost all my GG girlfriends insist on cooking for me, but I usually insist on cooking for myself. And my place is usually pretty clean/impeccable without their help, but that's because I'm not a slob (like what you sound like).

I was nervous before going through with it but glad I did. She is very passable and has a normal 9 to 5 job.
Uhhhh... That's super-duper..... I guess.

MHarrigan82
10-06-2012, 09:09 PM
Uhh... That's fantastic... (I guess)

Almost all my GG girlfriends insist on cooking for me, but I usually insist on cooking for myself. And my place is usually pretty clean/impeccable without their help, but that's because I'm not a slob (like what you sound like).

Im not a slob but my place does tend to get a little dirty from time to time. Dude you sound like a douchebag.

Uhhhh... That's super-duper..... I guess.
Uhh dude stop trying to be an asshole.

fred41
10-06-2012, 10:46 PM

lol....I see what you did there.

No one else seems to have gotten it though....some dense people here. :)

MHarrigan82
10-06-2012, 10:55 PM

I can't believe people could not get what Grim was getting at.

GoddessAthena85
10-06-2012, 10:56 PM
790 views 50 responses. wow.

Schimmel
10-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Uhh dude stop trying to be an asshole.
Quit altering my posts you fuckin bitch. And when you're done that, go fuck yourself.

MHarrigan82
10-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Quit altering my posts you fuckin bitch. And when you're done that, go fuck yourself.

Fuck you bitch. I hate internet tough guys. I would whoop your candy ass in real life hoe.

Random532
10-07-2012, 12:14 AM

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. We are placed on earth to reproduce. Dating a t-girl long term invalidates that. I have dated t-girls but never long term and honestly never would, because I want kids. My kids (before some retard jump in with the "ADOPT" crap). You guys can dance around this issue all you like but honestly it's the elephant in the room.

BellaBellucci
10-07-2012, 12:17 AM
That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. We are placed on earth to reproduce. Dating a t-girl long term invalidates that. I have dated t-girls but never long term and honestly never would, because I want kids. My kids (before some retard jump in with the "ADOPT" crap). You guys can dance around this issue all you like but honestly it's the elephant in the room.

Damn, I hope you never marry a woman who later turns out to be infertile. I wonder if you'd be as abusive towards her.

Step off, tough-guy. :geek:

~BB~

Jericho
10-07-2012, 12:21 AM

Yah, sure, the biological impetus to reproduce.
That's the elephant in the room!

GoddessAthena85
10-07-2012, 12:29 AM
In your opinion it is homie. I mean not every one may agree that that's the elephant in the room. Besides there's a population problem. so far you sound certainly not ready for kids. keep dating trans women for now. heaven forbid u get a GG pregnant and raise a kid to talk like you calling people retards. The world certainly doesn't need any more people like that. Ohhh but let me be the one ti be "that person" you mentioned in your post....
If you never do end up being the kind of guy to raise a good kid but feel u have to have a child. please adopt ( though I would feel terrible if the kid ever found out I was the one who told you to) Just if you can't become quality enough to raise a good kid then at least let your genes not be passed on.

LibertyHarkness
10-07-2012, 12:41 AM
lol random your so blunt sometimes xx i call you tomorrow , i am in towerbridge next week if your about ...x

phillyguy21
10-07-2012, 12:42 AM
I've tried, but have not been in a relationship with a t-girl. I had this one ts friend with whom I would talk, text and ocassionally fool around. The initial barrier to it going further was the fact that she had a boyfriend. Then, she later moved to Atlanta. She was absolutely beautiful and really cool people. I wish we could have given it a go.

I had another ts friend who I tried to date. I had met her online, and we talked all the time. 95% of the time, the convo wasn't on any sexual shit. We would have long, and deep conversation every day. I tried countless times to set up dates. I offered to take her to breakfast, lunch, dinner, the movies, you name it. Whenever we would set something up, she would find a way to cancel.

Both of these girls (especially the first one), were very passable and worked square jobs. I am fortunate to live in one of the major cities that has a bunch of girls like this.

Currently, I am in a committed relationship with a GG. I love her, and I love females, but I still get that jones for some t-cock from time-to-time (just being honest).

fred41
10-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Yah, sure, the biological impetus to reproduce.
That's the elephant in the room!

:)..Clearly the "Am I gay?" threads are out numbered by the "How can I make an AssBaby ?"....threads.
Didn't you know?

jamiethewild
10-07-2012, 12:46 AM

You are a fucking jackass. Hope when your future wife discovers your fetish dumpes your ass. So what are woman who are sterile considered ? How do we (TS) suppose to be treated ? Fuck your in my bad list. lol Go and fuck yourself dumb fuck, reconsidered your stupid thoughts moron, we don't want your narrow mind up in here. Some guys are willing to adopt children, some never want kids so fuck you.

MHarrigan82
10-07-2012, 01:12 AM

Some genetic women cannot have kids live my cousin wife. He did not divorce her because she could not have kids. I hope your girlfriend or future wife does not become sterile. Jamie this guy is a jackass. I know everybody has their own opinion he could have just I don't see myself longterm with a TS and moved on.

jamiethewild
10-07-2012, 01:21 AM
Some genetic women cannot have kids live my cousin wife. He did not divorce her because she could not have kids. I hope your girlfriend or future wife does not become sterile. Jamie this guy is a jackass. I know everybody has their own opinion he could have just I don't see myself longterm with a TS and moved on.

Exactly, I was just fucking bothered, how in the motha fuckin earth are we all suppose have children, what stupid and idiotic logic. I believe nature had its suppose why it created gay, lesbians, and trans to create more balance in earth yet i don't believe it totally because some still have children. God gave all of us free-choose- will, i just think this moron lives by the bible and probably a closet case which i have no problem however i just found his logic pretty stupid, can you image how over populated earth would be if all of us have children ????. And its 2012 we can't live by the bible srry, if you do live by the bible 100% then what are you doing here if you are. pppffftt your sinning already.

LibertyHarkness
10-07-2012, 01:29 AM
i can tell you now random is not a closet case or one of those bible punching/religious twats ... just his personal view point worded a tad offensively.. in real life he is a really sweet , intelligent guy .. i know him very well ...

jamiethewild
10-07-2012, 01:38 AM
i can tell you now random is not a closet case or one of those bible punching/religious twats ... just his personal view point worded a tad offensively.. in real life he is a really sweet , intelligent guy .. i know him very well ...

That still doesn't cover up how he came across. Like "Harrigan82" said don't post if doesn't contribute to the topic.:yayo:

danthepoetman
10-07-2012, 02:33 AM
You date a girl because you feel good with her, because it makes you happy to be with her, not for her fertility… A t-girl is not any different from a g-girl in that department (and not either in any other, as far as I’m concerned). We’re simply loving beings; we validate our lives through the love we share, through the relationship we entertain.
The mere fact that we want our opinion to be heard here on this forum is a testimony to the importance of the need to be considered as a person and to share who we are. Relationship is the greatest expression of that need.

MHarrigan82
10-07-2012, 02:36 AM
You date a girl because you feel good with her, because it makes you happy to be with her, not for her fertility… A t-girl is not any different from a g-girl in that department (and not either in any other, as far as I’m concerned). We’re simply loving beings; we validate our lives through the love we share, through the relationship we entertain.
The mere fact that we want our opinion to be heard here on this forum is a testimony to the importance of the need to be considered as a person and to share who we are. Relationship is the greatest expression of that need.

I agree 100 percent Danthepoetman.

onThaLow954
10-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Way more bitches than ballers. "95% of the time we didn't even talk about anything sexual but when it came time to actually meet she always had a reason to cancel".

lololololol if you couldn't tell I lol'ed. Yeah dude, the other 5% she let you jack off on the phone and she cancelled on you to get dicked down , she probably figured she could pick up the "house wives" conversation with you on the phone after.

The Op "agrees 100%" <--- what a shocker - no kidding? Dude would agree with anything that didn't anger the girls.

This is how your conversations should go:

"What are you doing?"
"Ummm nothing just getting out of the shower"
"Feel like doing something?"
"The front door is open"

Conversation is not free.

theoryman
10-07-2012, 08:36 AM

Not everybody wants brats.

I sure as hell don't and I've been careful all my life to make sure I didn't get any.

--

theoryman
10-07-2012, 08:43 AM
To answer the original question, 6 years in a committed relationship with a TS.

Prior LTR's (longer than 2 years) with GG's and some 6 month-1 year relationships with other TS.

A general comment about the clean house and cooking thing...

When Annie and I were dating, one of her comments to me was, and I quote, 'I want to be a shemale housewife.' Now she is.

Except for fried chicken, I do the cooking.

--

GrimFusion
10-07-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm just apathetic about having kids. Everybody says I'd make an excellent father, but I just don't have any kind of maternal drive to go out and have one of my own. Other people's kids are cool, but I'm just as happy handing them back. My girlfriend isn't able to have kids and I'm way okay with that. I figure that if I ever get that itch, adoption is an excellent option; especially considering I was adopted myself.

mcaextreme69
10-07-2012, 09:32 AM
I had an on/off relationship with a Beautiful T-Girl for over 2 years. Good times, same as dating a regular GG. I highly recommend it.

Fancy fancy
10-07-2012, 10:15 AM
are you single Bella?

~BB~

dj4monie
10-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Why the overreaction about children? If you don't want children that's perfectly okay because the current population is 7 Billion and is not slowing down so we won't miss you having children.

Adoption is not an option for me and I WILL divorce a woman who can't have biological children, life is way too short.

Of course with all the health problems in America it wouldn't be shocking if an American woman couldn't have children. This doesn't seem to be the problem elsewhere, which is why I am not marrying an AW either, Adios!

@MHarrigan fertility is an issue, I won't marry a girl with a history of reproductive issues you don't marry. There are women under 25 with hysterectomies because of cancer, thems the breaks.

No such thing as soul mates and even if there was, chances of you meeting them is very slim.

Lucky for me 98% of the female population A) wants to have kids and B) has no reproductive problems, nor biological issues that cause defects.

The countdown has started, for those wishing evil things you need to check yo self. I'd say around summer of 2013 I will giving a fond but not fun farewell to this forum and the entire TG lifestyle for good.

TS are an excellent option for men not wanting children. I've been saying for years (to hetero men) stop complaining about fat, suck up GG's, there some very attractive TS out there who want a serious, long term relationship.

BellaBellucci
10-07-2012, 01:06 PM
are you single Bella?

No, I'm with a man right now, but I'm bisexual and polyamorous, so I'm always available. :)

~BB~

Jericho
10-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Adoption is not an option for me and I WILL divorce a woman who can't have biological children, life is way too short.

seriously, I'm not trying to be offensive (for a change), but apart from vanity, what's so special about you, that you have to have kids?
(and what would you do, if you found out your swimmers couldn't swim)?

Prospero
10-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Jericho - in the words of the old Tina Turner song..."what's love got to do with it?"

Jericho
10-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Jericho - in the words of the old Tina Turner song..."what's love got to do with it?"

Indeed.
Let's hope he's not a jaffa! :hide-1:

BellaBellucci
10-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Indeed.
Let's hope he's not a jaffa! :hide-1:

Stargate reference alert! :dancing:

http://www.sg1.cz/postavy/images/tealc.jpg

~BB~

phillyguy21
10-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Way more bitches than ballers. "95% of the time we didn't even talk about anything sexual but when it came time to actually meet she always had a reason to cancel".

lololololol if you couldn't tell I lol'ed. Yeah dude, the other 5% she let you jack off on the phone and she cancelled on you to get dicked down , she probably figured she could pick up the "house wives" conversation with you on the phone after.

The Op "agrees 100%" <--- what a shocker - no kidding? Dude would agree with anything that didn't anger the girls.

This is how your conversations should go:

"What are you doing?"
"Ummm nothing just getting out of the shower"
"Feel like doing something?"
"The front door is open"

Conversation is not free.

Is this directed at me? It is so incoherently written, I can barely tell. You shouldn't speak on things about which you have no knowledge. I'm sorry that you are so miserable. By the way, next time quote me directly instead of being a little bitch. Thank you, and good day.

Jericho
10-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Stargate reference alert! :dancing:
~BB~

I was going with seedless! :shrug

inkphoenix
10-07-2012, 08:15 PM
As someone marrying a T girl, I have to say that my Faye is the kindest, most loving girl I have ever met, let alone been with. I think gg's take being a woman for granted sometimes, but t girls are always trying. I could never find a better woman if I tried!

be2378
10-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Still nothing for me. But the dating has been quite dry for the last year or so. Still trying, to find someone.

dj4monie
10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
seriously, I'm not trying to be offensive (for a change), but apart from vanity, what's so special about you, that you have to have kids?
(and what would you do, if you found out your swimmers couldn't swim)?

Yes they can swim, an abortion or two proves that.... Why do people assume that if a statement is made that controversial that its the pot calling the kettle black?

Why do you assume that the ability to have children falls only on my shoulders?

You know what they say about assumptions...

dj4monie
10-09-2012, 12:23 PM
Love is fleeting at best.

But as I said in Western culture women assume they can have children without knowing if they had some damage to their reproductive system.

All this rush to judgement is ridiculous, just because YOU wouldn't do it makes it bad or immoral or something?

But I learned a long time ago, you can't win arguments on the internet. The absurdity of some of the topics on this forum speaks for itself.