PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I should apply?

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 05:19 PM
So this ad just appeared on craigslist in Washington DC

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tlg/3310486791.html

Woman DM needed for D&D based Adult Bachelor Party

Description:
Looking for a woman with Dungeon Master experience in Dungeons and Dragons (specifically 3.0 or 3.5 editions) to run a game. The event is for a Bachelor Party and the "future husband to be" would prefer if the DM could be topless. With that said, I ensure you that nothing else is expect of you other than an exciting adventure.

Requirements:

Dungeon Master experience in Dungeons and Dragons (preferably in 3rd or 3.5 Editions)
Must be able to provide a picture including the face and body (No nudes please.)
It is preferable that cup size be at least C or greater.
If books are needed it must be stated ahead of time however it would be preferable if the DM had her own.

It doesn't specify that TS's aren't welcome to apply... do you think I should?

MdR Dave
10-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Don't do it, Wendy! They're talking about Dungeons and Dragons!

Although from the sound of it, the host's mom's basement is probably freakin' awesome. Wonder what the rest of it is like . . .

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Don't do it, Wendy! They're talking about Dungeons and Dragons!

Although from the sound of it, the host's mom's basement is probably freakin' awesome. Wonder what the rest of it is like . . .

I'm hoping there are good snacks... when we played D&D the snacks my friend's mom made us were always awesome.

GarlicBread
10-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Easy money, but it's 3.0/3.5. Blech!! 1e, baby!

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Easy money, but it's 3.0/3.5. Blech!! 1e, baby!

Sir, I like how you think!

GrimFusion
10-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Sounds like a bunch of really, really awkward dudes.
They want a woman to DM, but no nudity at a bachelor party?
Isn't that a rather dullard bachelor party?

I'd say take it so long as you've DM'ed before under 3 and 3.5 edition rules.
Easy gig. I'd apply whether or not you think they might just be looking for GGs.
So long as there's no expectation to be bottomless or put out, I don't see how that would disqualify you in any regard.

youngblood61
10-04-2012, 08:53 PM
You should apply Wendy you would be hotter then any GG they find.:)

Wendy Summers
10-04-2012, 11:04 PM
They want a woman to DM, but no nudity at a bachelor party?
Isn't that a rather dullard bachelor party?

When my BFF got married, her Husband and her made an agreement not to have strippers at the bachelorette / bachelor parties.

Instead we picked a bar with a cop convention and got them all to buy us free drinks all night long.

That was a fun night... LOL

Quiet Reflections
10-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Nude LARPing would be way more fun for a bachelor party

Quiet Reflections
10-05-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm hoping there are good snacks... when we played D&D the snacks my friend's mom made us were always awesome.
Pizza rolls and mountain dew

robertlouis
10-05-2012, 03:03 AM
So this ad just appeared on craigslist in Washington DC

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tlg/3310486791.html

Woman DM needed for D&D based Adult Bachelor Party

Description:
Looking for a woman with Dungeon Master experience in Dungeons and Dragons (specifically 3.0 or 3.5 editions) to run a game. The event is for a Bachelor Party and the "future husband to be" would prefer if the DM could be topless. With that said, I ensure you that nothing else is expect of you other than an exciting adventure.

Requirements:

Dungeon Master experience in Dungeons and Dragons (preferably in 3rd or 3.5 Editions)
Must be able to provide a picture including the face and body (No nudes please.)
It is preferable that cup size be at least C or greater.
If books are needed it must be stated ahead of time however it would be preferable if the DM had her own.

It doesn't specify that TS's aren't welcome to apply... do you think I should?

Given the criteria they've set out, it's highly likely that none of them have ever seen any female close up, let alone topless.

You'll be perfectly safe. More's the pity..... :dancing:

TempestTS
10-05-2012, 04:44 AM
No way dont do it, its 2nd edition or nothing!!!

GarlicBread
10-05-2012, 05:37 AM
No way dont do it, its 2nd edition or nothing!!!

You wouldn't want these guys to bring their splat books.

GrimFusion
10-05-2012, 07:06 AM
Nude LARPing would be way more fun for a bachelor party

How you gunna LARP without armor!?!

Quiet Reflections
10-05-2012, 01:19 PM
I think the Birthday Suit gives the wearer a plus 5 armor boost and auto casts a repel spell on anyone in the immediate area.

Wendy Summers
10-05-2012, 03:15 PM

I DO own chainmail...

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/8/image_46053.jpg

youngblood61
10-05-2012, 03:17 PM
That is to much Wendy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

danthepoetman
10-05-2012, 03:29 PM
This is a very good picture, Wendy, very sweet. Seems to really capture a bit of your personality.

iswallowdeep
10-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Don't do it Wendy!

But I must say, you could lock me up in a dungeon to play with you anytime! :confused::jerkoff

GarlicBread
10-09-2012, 02:33 AM
That pic's enough to get me to drop my PHB!

Wendy Summers
10-09-2012, 03:14 AM
This is a very good picture, Wendy, very sweet. Seems to really capture a bit of your personality.

By personality you mean my ass?

Don't do it Wendy!

But I must say, you could lock me up in a dungeon to play with you anytime! :confused::jerkoff

Speaking of dungeons I'll be chilling in one soon ;)

That pic's enough to get me to drop my PHB!

Most guys around me just move them to cover their boners.

Chaos
10-09-2012, 03:24 AM
I agree with Tempest! 2nd Edition rules!!
Oh and I have to say I'd never hide under a PHB from you, Wendy!
Wrong kind of book for sticky pages! (And D&D gets a bad enough rap without that) :wiggle:

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 03:29 AM
You need a lance and a decent helmet to go with that chain mail, m'lady.

The age of chivalry is not dead.....

GrimFusion
10-09-2012, 03:29 AM
Most guys around me just move them to cover their boners.
That's selfish. I'd offer my boner willingly. It's community property, after all.
Speaking of which, I've been gearing up for the neighborhood block party.
Last year I got arrested for indecent exposure for showing up naked, so this year I'm wearing assless chaps.
There's nothing indecent about assless chaps.

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 03:31 AM
That's selfish. I'd offer my boner willingly. It's community property, after all.

I've never had THAT card in Monopoly....

Chaos
10-09-2012, 03:37 AM
The age of chivalry is not dead.....

Well,since Chivalry was only meant to keep people in their place, I'd have to disagree....or at least mention that it is really only used during sex....so no one falls off of anything... :dancing:

Oh, I forgot to mention I excel at bad jokes....

robertlouis
10-09-2012, 03:43 AM
Well,since Chivalry was only meant to keep people in their place, I'd have to disagree....or at least mention that it is really only used during sex....so no one falls off of anything... :dancing:

Oh, I forgot to mention I excel at bad jokes....

You don't excel, mate, but it means you'll fit in here really well. Welcome.

Chaos
10-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Thanks! I didn't bring any of my really bad jokes with me.....maybe I'll leave them behind for once.....though I doubt it.
I have the sudden urge to dig up my dice collection after seeing the chainmail and all the D&D talk.
Literally,that isn't a metaphor.

Wendy Summers
10-09-2012, 03:58 AM
I agree with Tempest! 2nd Edition rules!!
Oh and I have to say I'd never hide under a PHB from you, Wendy!
Wrong kind of book for sticky pages! (And D&D gets a bad enough rap without that) :wiggle:

Does anyone make book pages sticky anymore? I thought it's keyboards these days :p.

You need a lance and a decent helmet to go with that chain mail, m'lady.

I have a nice lance with a helmet... thank you very much... next time you're around maybe I'll let you see it ;).

There's nothing indecent about assless chaps.

I'll need a few ass shots of you to be sure... k? thx.

Thanks! I didn't bring any of my really bad jokes with me.....maybe I'll leave them behind for once.....though I doubt it.
I have the sudden urge to dig up my dice collection after seeing the chainmail and all the D&D talk.
Literally,that isn't a metaphor.

Pity metaphors get me wet

Chaos
10-09-2012, 04:06 AM
There are too many dice in THAT bag to make you wet....(literally have about 200 and one with 100 sides!)
I'd offer to polish your lance before battle.....but I prefer during....
And no....it IS keyboards now,which is why a book with sticky pages would be suspect.....
Better? :D

GarlicBread
10-09-2012, 06:33 PM
and one with 100 sides!

haha A Zocchihedron!! Better start rolling it now. If I remember correctly, those mofos take forever to stop on a number.

Chaos
10-09-2012, 06:49 PM
haha A Zocchihedron!! Better start rolling it now. If I remember correctly, those mofos take forever to stop on a number.

Indeed. But it was one I had to have for the collection,even if I have never actually used it...
I still prefer my Laser cut dice from the early 80's. I've had them since then...