PDA

View Full Version : Robbed at gunpoint!

EvaCassini
10-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Hi everyone, This is Eva Cassini. Late last night our apartment was invaded by 2 armed, young, black males, both donning "street" clothes. One had a ski mask and the other a bandana, so we could only see their eye area and forehead. One had a gun and held myself, Jamie, and Tiffany up pointblank, inside our own apartment.
They stole our rent money ( about $600) and tiffs phone. This was incredibly scary and we all had that gun pointed at our heads. They took the money and ran off. Jamie then called the cops and took statements.
We are very shocked and fearful right now. And, to make things even worse, Jamie got a transferred call,via the police in our apartment, that her brother got into a tragic car accident and was rushed to the ER/OR...not a fun day at all.

If anyone would be able to help us, as we are behind on rent now and also Jamie and I are looking for a new place away from this area, so we are hoping if someone would be able to help us raise some money so we can have the means to move out and go somewhere safer.

You can easily make a donation in any amount by clicking the link below. Thank You. - Eva Cassini

http://www.skullcandy.com/donations.html

BellaBellucci
10-04-2012, 10:38 PM
If you three all live together, then don't you know that your posts are redundant?

Shameless.

~BB~

natina
10-04-2012, 10:45 PM
victims of violent crime will pay your rent.

just call the police department in your local area and ask for the application

TS Evelyn Summers
10-04-2012, 11:30 PM
I'm sorry you had 2 go through that.

loveboof
10-04-2012, 11:46 PM
What again..? Jesus you girls need to move house asap! lol

Or is this just a bump for the other 'pay my rent' fund?

magicmost
10-05-2012, 12:45 PM
again????????????????

Cecil Rhodes
10-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Street clothes: White t-shirt or jersey or hoodie, long shorts or pants 5 sizes to large hanging down below their ass, side ways turned baseball cap, way over priced felony shoes made in china with some infamous name/endorsement in them Af-Am's ?

Stolen Cell Phone: Did you or the police try to track it ?