PDA

View Full Version : Female Hormones

destinyslover
10-03-2012, 12:12 PM
could anyone advice me the best female hormones out there???

and where to get them from a link or something

i have been to my doctor but they wanted to do all these exams and tests .. and to be honest i do not have time for tht

if anyone could advice me would be a appreciated it
xxx

Jericho
10-03-2012, 12:22 PM
i have been to my doctor but they wanted to do all these exams and tests .. and to be honest i do not have time for tht

Come over to my private clinic.
We'll knock you up a minge out of playdough, Friday.
Quick enough for you?

MacShreach
10-03-2012, 12:23 PM

xxx

You're in the UK where health provision is free. It is not very smart to self-med when you can access proper care for zipola.

You need to see a sympathetic endocrinologist and there will be tests. Your GP may not be sympathetic (or knowledgeable in this area) but insist in a referral.

tsadriana
10-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Well hun i could advice u which hormones to take but i wont take that risk ...is quite risky buyng online medicine because u don`t know which hormones ur body accepts.

destinyslover
10-03-2012, 12:25 PM
adriana where can i get them from?

tsadriana
10-03-2012, 12:27 PM
give me ur number and i will call u.actualy send me a txt on this number....07526120573

destinyslover
10-03-2012, 12:29 PM
i cant private message u :(

danthepoetman
10-03-2012, 12:31 PM

xxx
Dominique, I still don't understand why you're in such a hurry. You're so young! You really should take the time to do things properly, sweetheart.
This being said, if you're going to do it anyway, yes: you should call Adriana.

destinyslover
10-03-2012, 12:34 PM
you are right... either way im gonna do it

its not something i can just sit here and let life go past and im still in the same conditions

only t girls who have been in my position will understand

the earliest i start with the hormones the better.. i dont wanna b a 40 year old man and THEN stat taking them. i wanna be a young hot t girl

i wanna feel complete and tho i know surgery will take me time. i dont thin k why the hormones treatment should.

Jericho
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Serious question, how old are you?

MacShreach
10-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Serious question, how old are you?

Anyone else smell a bait thread here?

Jericho
10-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Anyone else smell a bait thread here?

Gotta be, aint it. :shrug

GoddessAthena85
10-03-2012, 01:21 PM

xxx

Stick with your doctor. the shits no game. I have a great doctor I only see once a year. Then the rest of the year I can skype with her. But there's no way to know what u need, or what will give u the results you want. Its like saying I don't have time to let my hips n tit's fill in let's pump them with fix-a-flat. . . not cute.