PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Richter :D

LadyBoyzrHot
03-30-2006, 02:36 AM
Im new to the site and have not heard of many of the shemales here but when i saw Vicki I was taken in. I read one of her questions towards pics being tucked and untucked and I feel she looks great with and without her cock showing. Vicki has beautiful eyes and a smoking body. I love your pics very much no matter what. But i also feel she has one of the most beautiful cocks I have ever seen. I cannot explain it but its just perfect to my taste. Thats Vicki for sharing yourself with us....

LadyBoyzrHot
03-30-2006, 02:45 AM
More Vicki. Wow

LadyBoyzrHot
04-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Beauttiful all around. She is amazing. I never seen a penis so beautiful. When I see it I just want it in my mouth. She gives me an instant boner everytime I see her.

LadyBoyzrHot
04-08-2006, 08:40 PM
im reading here she was voted most suckable shemale of the year. i can totally argee with that all the way

LadyBoyzrHot
04-08-2006, 10:05 PM
More lovely Vicki

Paul_nyc
04-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Vivki is one of the most beautiful women with a perfect body and such sweet eyes!!

Vicki Richter
04-10-2006, 09:23 PM
I think guys comment on my eyes more than anything when I meet them. I wonder why that is. Thanks for the thread and compliments though. :)

V

hondarobot
04-10-2006, 09:44 PM
I think guys comment on my eyes more than anything when I meet them. I wonder why that is. Thanks for the thread and compliments though. :)

V

It's probably because you have beautiful blue eyes.

8)

But personally I have no time for sexy, piercing, hypnotic eyes at the moment. I've got a Civ 4 war on my hands, and a movie contest to win, among other things.

But, yeah, she's got amazing eyes, for sure. . .

rvince
04-10-2006, 11:31 PM
im reading here she was voted most suckable shemale of the year. i can totally argee with that all the way

I'm pretty sure it has been coined by the author of the TGP galleries you read that from :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

LadyBoyzrHot
04-11-2006, 02:25 AM
yeah i guess so but i couldnt disagree.

BeardedOne
04-11-2006, 03:12 AM

V

You do have cool eyes, Vicki. No, really, I'm looking at your eyes! :wink:

We'll discuss it at the next AVN. :D

ARMANIXXX
04-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Vicki Richter said,

I think guys comment on my eyes more than anything when I meet them. I wonder why that is. Thanks for the thread and compliments though.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Your eyes?

We want to see your ass Vicki.

We don't care about your stinkin eyes....Fuck your eyes. LOL.

JK.

Sorta.

:lol:

LadyBoyzrHot
04-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Vicki Richter said,

I think guys comment on my eyes more than anything when I meet them. I wonder why that is. Thanks for the thread and compliments though.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Your eyes?

We want to see your ass Vicki.

We don't care about your stinkin eyes....Fuck your eyes. LOL.

JK.

Sorta.

:lol:

Maybe if we ask enough we can get Vicki to post some personal pics (AGAIN) of her awesome bOOty..

Dkg
04-11-2006, 10:04 PM
The way you talk about her, she's just a talking penis.

lol

but yeah, she's ok I guess. Likes to start little things every now and then but overall good peoples.

Vicki Richter
04-11-2006, 10:36 PM
What do you mean? I am a talking penis and here is proof.

LadyBoyzrHot
04-12-2006, 12:04 AM
ive been reading almost every post from vicki, including the ones where she and allanah argue alot. To see what kind of personality she has as well. Hard to know someone just by knowing so little. But I like the way she thinks as well.

LadyBoyzrHot
04-12-2006, 12:24 AM
In all honesty it was the penis that got me hooked in the first place. But I also got around to liking alot of or her features then just her cock. Her sarcasm if hilarious as well. Which is very intertaining.

Wish i could see these movies staring her everyone keeps talking about. They sound mind blowing.Vicki makes me crazy!!!!

LadyBoyzrHot
04-12-2006, 12:35 AM
You make that outfit look so HOT

BeardedOne
04-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Her sarcasm if hilarious as well.

I think she is one of those gurls that is capable of multiple sarcasm. :wink:

Dkg
04-12-2006, 03:10 AM
What do you mean? I am a talking penis and here is proof.

lol

nice.

Vicki Richter
11-30-2006, 10:53 PM
I would like to thank all the people at A&W Rootbeer for making this happen.

spooker609
12-01-2006, 12:58 AM
The words are "Anyplace" and "Anytime" !!!!!

stillies77
12-01-2006, 01:16 AM
oh my god vicki i just clicked on this topic and saw your avatar pic holy shit...for real that is the best you have ever looked before...you look so amazing in that picture i liked it so much i saved it just because of how amazing it is...god you are beautiful!

Bic
12-01-2006, 03:34 AM
vicki is one of the girl that got me hooked on shemales. she is simply stunning. a complete package. and yes her eyes are amazing