PDA

View Full Version : Are you circumcised?

Winkle
10-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Are you circumised? if so why? is it because of religous cultural or medical reasons?

Ive noticed in some places its quite common such as the US where its not necessarily done for religous purposes.

What say you?

kaiser1one
10-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Nope.

And I bitch slap anyone I meet with knowledge about it. Cause most don't know a damn thing about it and just go by word of mouth.

Like "its easier to clean". Bullshit. It less than a second longer to clean your dick.

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Pull skin back
3. Wash dick
4. Rinse dick

Cut person:

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Wash dick
3. Rinse dick

Oh yes so much harder to clean.....

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Nope.

And I bitch slap anyone I meet with knowledge about it. Cause most don't know a damn thing about it and just go by word of mouth.

Like "its easier to clean". Bullshit. It less than a second longer to clean your dick.

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Pull skin back
3. Wash dick
4. Rinse dick

Cut person:

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Wash dick
3. Rinse dick

That still means it's easier to clean, but I'll agree it's not a very valid reason. Aside from its religious affiliations, circumcision is more-or-less just ornamental. No different than body modification. I can't attest to sex feeling any better because I've been circumcised all of my life. I've got nothin' to compare it to.

I just think it's creepy when people claim that circumcision is cruel or abusive. Female circumcision is screwed up, but male circumcision doesn't prevent orgasm or affect copulation in any regard and it's usually done at such an early age that children don't remember any of the associated trauma.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Yes...Thank goodness!

http://i45.tinypic.com/1234dnc.jpg

Jericho
10-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Yes...Thank goodness!

Oh Hellz...Niiiiiice!

Jericho
10-02-2012, 12:40 AM
I am...Because of a drunken zipper malfunction...Not my finest moment! :shrug

iagodelgado
10-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Another nice!

flabbybody
10-02-2012, 12:47 AM
Jews circumcise their new born male babies.
I was 2 days old. no one asked my approval

Winkle
10-02-2012, 12:52 AM
That still means it's easier to clean, but I'll agree it's not a very valid reason. Aside from its religious affiliations, circumcision is more-or-less just ornamental. No different than body modification. I can't attest to sex feeling any better because I've been circumcised all of my life. I've got nothin' to compare it to.

I just think it's creepy when people claim that circumcision is cruel or abusive. Female circumcision is screwed up, but male circumcision doesn't prevent orgasm or affect copulation in any regard and it's usually done at such an early age that children don't remember any of the associated trauma.

The problem here is if its done at birth it takes away that persons choice, when the child is of age and they then choose to have it then thats up to them. Theres nothing creepy about wanting to give people choice.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 12:54 AM
Are you circumised? if so why? is it because of religous cultural or medical reasons?

Ive noticed in some places its quite common such as the US where its not necessarily done for religous purposes.

What say you?

Nope and I am still clean because I know how to clean, and I love cut and uncut TGirls. I love big dick uncut tgirls so I can slide the skin back in peek-a-boo motion and watch her precum ozze out, it's a beautiful site.

broncofan
10-02-2012, 12:58 AM
Jews circumcise their new born male babies.
I was 2 days old. no one asked my approval
I was 8 days old. They asked for my approval. I didn't answer so they took that as a yes.

TS Evelyn Summers
10-02-2012, 01:02 AM
I was 8 days old. They asked for my approval. I didn't answer so they took that as a yes.

2uuuuuuuuuuuuuu funny!

Dino Velvet
10-02-2012, 01:05 AM
They got me.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Those motha fuckas didn't get me :-) hehehehehehehe

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 01:11 AM

THe Jews do it but they really got it from the Egyptians because they did it first I have epic graphic evidence and documents on that, and the Egyptians were around before the Jews.

broncofan
10-02-2012, 01:13 AM
THe Jews do it but they really got it from the Egyptians because they did it first I have epic graphic evidence and documents on that, and the Egyptians were around before the Jews.
I don't want to see it if it's that graphic. What are we talking? Like a nine foot pile of Egyptian foreskins?

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 01:17 AM
I don't want to see it if it's that graphic. What are we talking? Like a nine foot pile of Egyptian foreskins?

Nah, on their reliefs/wall sculptures they show where they were cutting off the foreskin, it's nothing graphic but you can see one person is holding the other and the other person is cutting off the foreskin. and the person was not a baby either.

ARMANIXXX
10-02-2012, 02:11 AM
Nope.

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Pull skin back
3. Wash dick
4. Rinse dick

Cut person:

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Wash dick
3. Rinse dick

You don't really know what you're talking about.

The difference between a circumcised dick and an uncircumcised dick, is that you uncirc'd dick gets wet again.

Therefore it has a natural predisposition to smelling and carrying more bacteria.

Also, its mucous membranes are present and ready for exposure to viruses.

And Yes, the Bible knew all of this before medical science....thousands of years.

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 02:27 AM
The problem here is if its done at birth it takes away that persons choice, when the child is of age and they then choose to have it then thats up to them. Theres nothing creepy about wanting to give people choice.

That removes the largest motivation for circumcision. Religious belief. There are some religions that expect families to have their sons circumcised 'else they can't be a member of their church. Are you really trying to screw with family religious dynamic just so a child can grow up shunned by their family's faith and decide at age 18 that they just don't want a circumcision anyway? I mean, honestly... can you think of any 18 year old kids who would elect to be circumcised?

You're only thinking about how you feel in regards to circumcision. Perhaps faith has it backward, but good luck telling them that.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 02:44 AM
You do know circumsized men get aids right? and other diseases . it's how you clean yourself.

The difference between a circumcised dick and an uncircumcised dick, is that you uncirc'd dick gets wet again.

Therefore it has a natural predisposition to smelling and carrying more bacteria.

And Yes, the Bible knew all of this before medical science....thousands of years.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 02:45 AM
And Imhotep the Egyptian/s knew this thousands of years before the Bible or Jews or Christians existed so what are you saying?

ARMANIXXX
10-02-2012, 02:48 AM
You do know circumsized men get aids right? and other diseases . it's how you clean yourself.

Yes.....
But uncirc'd men are more prone.....extremely more.

Just sayin.

Winkle
10-02-2012, 02:55 AM
That removes the largest motivation for circumcision. Religious belief. There are some religions that expect families to have their sons circumcised 'else they can't be a member of their church. Are you really trying to screw with family religious dynamic just so a child can grow up shunned by their family's faith and decide at age 18 that they just don't want a circumcision anyway? I mean, honestly... can you think of any 18 year old kids who would elect to be circumcised?

You're only thinking about how you feel in regards to circumcision. Perhaps faith has it backward, but good luck telling them that.

That was my argument against you for calling people creepy for wanting choice which I think was unfair. If religous people want to continue their tradition thats up to them. The fact that you said most adults would refuse the precedure speaks volumes.

Dino Velvet
10-02-2012, 02:56 AM
My parents had me circumcised but if I had a son I'm not sure I would. I'm fine with mine but not sure if it's necessary. I'd definitely carefully consider discussion from both sides.

robertlouis
10-02-2012, 03:04 AM
I can't get over the fact that the OP signs himself "winkle" - in the UK it's slang for the penis.

Winkle
10-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Yes.....

Just sayin.

If you practice safe sex diseases are not an issue, and if you clean yourself properly and keep yourself dry neither is hygiene.

ARMANIXXX
10-02-2012, 03:12 AM
If you practice safe sex diseases are not an issue, and if you clean yourself properly and keep yourself dry neither is hygiene.

Stop it dude.
You're never dry if you uncirc'd.

Stop it.

Dino Velvet
10-02-2012, 03:14 AM
I can't get over the fact that the OP signs himself "winkle" - in the UK it's slang for the penis.

I heard the term Randy(or Randy'd) Ringpiece the other day. What the heck is that? Both definitions, I guess. Coulda been a fella's name.

Winkle
10-02-2012, 03:26 AM

Get over it, its just a name. Many people on here use sexual innuendos as names.

Stop it dude.
You're never dry if you uncirc'd.

Stop it.

Lmao, what?! if youre uncut youre not cleaning yourself properly, if youre cut youve been misinformed.

Jericho
10-02-2012, 03:33 AM
I heard the term Randy(or Randy'd) Ringpiece the other day. What the heck is that? Both definitions, I guess. Coulda been a fella's name.

Randy Ringpiece - Horny Arsehole

robertlouis
10-02-2012, 03:36 AM
Would you take, *cough*, tips from a circumcision surgeon?

Jericho
10-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Would you take, *cough*, tips from a circumcision surgeon?

Yeah.
And I'll sew 'em together and make tax inspectors!
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 03:44 AM
Armanixx is right. We know today that circumcision was/is associated with lower rates of HIV, syphilis, genital herpes, urinary infections (especially in infants, who are particularly susceptible) and many other types of bacterial infections, cancer causing human papillomavirus, penile cancer in general (which on the other hand is rare anyways), and especially phimosis (the blockage of the prepuce) which is more common than we might think. Indeed makes hygiene a little bit easier since you very simply don’t have to lift the foreskin, which you would say is obvious, but seem to have had some real effects in some cultures especially in the past. As surprising as it might sound to some, it was a very usual practice in the Western world after 1900, especially in Anglo-Saxon countries, and even more in North America, before pretty recent times, all depending of course of the medical institutions, hospitals, etc. It was largely viewed as a normal, hygienic practice by doctors. Today, of course, hygiene is easier and prophylaxis has reached high levels everywhere; it’s not as needed anymore. The UK largely stopped practicing it at the end of the 40s, Canada and US between the 70s and the end of 80s. At some point, in the 60s, the circumcision rate was as high as 60% in places.

I am...Because of a drunken zipper malfunction...Not my finest moment! :shrug
:lol: Jericho, you always crack me up! Do you remember that scene from “There’s Something About Mary” in which Ben Stiller’s character, taking a piss as he’s waiting for his date on prom night, get his thing stuck in his zipper? OUCH!! :party:

ARMANIXXX
10-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Lmao, what?! if youre uncut youre not cleaning yourself properly, if youre cut youve been misinformed.

You've apparently never took or failed your college health class. Under the uncirc'd skin, is a damp and moist environment.
You've never heard that Winkle?

I also have experience in this matter from several TSs...but that's a whole different topic that I've covered some in my past.

Jericho
10-02-2012, 03:53 AM
:lol: Jericho, you always crack me up! Do you remember that scene from “There’s Something About Mary” in which Ben Stiller’s character, taking a piss as he’s waiting for his date on prom night, get his thing stuck in his zipper? OUCH!! :party:

I've always shied away from that particular scene...Too close to home! :hide-1:

doctor screw
10-02-2012, 03:56 AM

Plus,a higher chance of penile cancers

robertlouis
10-02-2012, 03:58 AM
Yeah.
And I'll sew 'em together and make tax inspectors!
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Kerrrrrrtishhhhhhh. Every one a solid gold Maserati!

How the chap are you, old devil?

Jericho
10-02-2012, 04:11 AM
Kerrrrrrtishhhhhhh. Every one a solid gold Maserati!
How the chap are you, old devil?

What can one say, same old, same old! :shrug

Dino Velvet
10-02-2012, 04:16 AM

Randy Ringpiece - Horny Arsehole

Thanks. That's a funny term.

Winkle
10-02-2012, 04:19 AM
You've apparently never took or failed your college health class. Under the uncirc'd skin, is a damp and moist environment.
You've never heard that Winkle?

I also have experience in this matter from several TSs...but that's a whole different topic that I've covered some in my past.

I appreciate you learned that in health class :rolleyes:, and yes I am educated, but I also actually have a penis with foreskin and know that keeping clean when done properly is not an issue, or "extremely" worse as you put it.

ARMANIXXX
10-02-2012, 04:28 AM
I appreciate you learned that in health class :rolleyes:, and yes I am educated, but I also actually have a penis with foreskin and know that keeping clean when done properly is not an issue, or "extremely" worse as you put it.

I'm sure you can understand that it's nothing personal, but truth is truth.

Your uncirc'd penis is germy by nature.
It's just the way it is.

And when you pee, the left over little droplets permeate in your forskin, stays wrapped up in there, and that's why you smell....only, you just don't know it.

Then like I said, your mucous membranes are more prone to viruses.

Sorry, but truth is truth.

ARMANIXXX
10-02-2012, 04:32 AM
My post from years ago.
good times.
lol

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=29366&highlight=circumcised

Winkle
10-02-2012, 04:58 AM

It's just the way it is.

And when you pee, the left over little droplets permeate in your forskin, stays wrapped up in there, and that's why you smell....only, you just don't know it.

Yes it's more germy by nature, that just means I have to do more to keep clean which I do. But I can't speak for everyone including those smelly TSs you once saw.

It seems we have two different concepts of what clean is. Youve just shown your ignorance by assuming that i dont dry myself after having a piss which is wrong, i use anti bacterial wipes then dry myself everytime and i never use a urinal.

Being prone to viruses isn't an issue because I practice safe sex as everyone should, whether uncut or cut.

ARMANIXXX
10-02-2012, 05:07 AM
Yes it's more germy by nature, that just means I have to do more to keep clean which I do. But I can't speak for everyone including those smelly TSs you once saw.

It seems we have two different concepts of what clean is. Youve just shown your ignorance by assuming that i dont dry myself after having a piss which is wrong, i use anti bacterial wipes then dry myself everytime and i never use a urinal.

Being prone to viruses isn't an issue because I practice safe sex as everyone should, whether uncut or cut.

I don't care how many times you shake wipe routine dude....

You still have pee that leaks out.

You can't fight nature.....no matter how much it hurts your feelings.
It is what it is.
Sorry.

Jericho
10-02-2012, 05:17 AM

Following on from that logic, your underwear's covered in piss?
So............ :shrug

sweetts18
10-02-2012, 05:25 AM
Ok... Just my two cents: as someone who isn't circumcised, and as someone who has played with/fondled/sucked/rode both circumcised and uncircumcised cocks ...they are essentially the SAME! ...yes, I am certain that if proper hygiene is not maintained, an uncircumcised penis will smell... so will a circumcised one. I personally wouldn't touch one either way if the person in question was not clean. ...as for the part about being inherently more "germy" ...you know what's inherently germy? the human body! ...but they don't remove a newborn's asscheeks do they??? ...the tissue in the foreskin is the same (homologous) tissue as the clitoral hood in a vagina... but it's wrong when people remove that...

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 05:40 AM
Yes, Armanixxx, let it go man, please! You were right at first but you’re pushing it way farther now! Uncircumcised dicks are more susceptible to infection, but today, we all have running water and hygiene facilities. Things are not what they use to be… That’s why the rate of circumcisions at birth has decreased enormously in the last 25 to 50 years in hospitals. There is no consistent problem with that anymore in our society. Still a bit with phimosis, but in such a case, they do circumcise.

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 05:46 AM
Fuck, I'm glad I'm circumcised.
Wash my dick after a piss? Nope.
Scrub my cock out so I don't smell like rancid Gorgonzola? No need.
Life without foreskin is joyous. :dancing:

Winkle
10-02-2012, 05:53 AM

You can't fight nature.....no matter how much it hurts your feelings.
It is what it is.
Sorry.

Considering you assumed I dont dry myself after I pee, probably means you don't, and that seepage must go everywhere in your pants. I shower in the morning plus clean and dry myself each time I pee I can guarantee I'm more hygienic than someone that's cut and has your hygiene standards.

"You can't fight nature" you say, but yet you support circumcision hypocrite much? :rolleyes:.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 07:02 AM
Wrong wrong wrong!!! If you wanna debate can get it on!!!

Let me drop some knowledge on you.

First off most men don't even know how to clean themselves, cut or uncut. First off when a man urinates He should be sitting down. African traditions such as the Himyarites, Banu Lihyan, and the Egyptian men sat down to urinate and the women stood up.

Second if most of the world is cut yet most of the cut men are the ones with the dam diseases. Do the math.

When you urinate you are to immediately have a rag with soap to wash it everytime you urinate, this is what I do and also when you do a number 2 the asshole should be washed. In Islamic and Japan cultures they have water to wash at the toilet both the penis and rectum.

So in essense if you have this vain idea where you are cut yet shake your dick right after you piss and put it right back in your pants with piss running down your leg and clothes and think you're cleaner than I am with skin you have another thought coming.

then what do you explain when women are cut? hmmmmm It's a bunch of bullshit, uncut or cut both need to clean and one is not cleaner than the other. being cut don't prevent you from catching aids or syphillis etc so I mean wtf ? A man that is uncut can be just as clean as a man cut.

It's just the way it is.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 07:07 AM
Anyone that is cut and thinks they don't need to clean their cock after they piss is NASTY!!! So now you don't have skin, your cock is pressing against your drawls and some of you wear tight ass blue jeans like women and that dye gets on to the underwear and right directly on to your head. YOU ARE WITHOUT SKIN!!! LOL The fucking notion that one is cut so they don't have to clean right away is fucking mind blowingly stupid!!! PRONE FOR INFECTION!!!

"For a woman looking for a sensitive man, an uncircumcised partner has one advantage: his penis will probably be more responsive because of the foreskin that covers its tip. Called a prepuce, the foreskin is removed in some males during circumcision. Over time, however, the circumcised penis loses some sensitivity as it rubs unprotected against a man's underwear all day. Does that bode badly for the love lives of men who were stripped of their foreskin?"

Prospero
10-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Re; urination. Nothing more embarrasing than going to the restroom in a fancy restaurant, peeing and then noticing that you've splashed down your trousers and having to cross the restaurant afterwards with a wet patch on your pants. You try to be blase about it - and if anyone were gauche enough to mention it then say that the sinks was very splashy. But everyone knows.

On the cut v uncut issue - I think no-one who is cut or uncut can really speculate on how the other half lives. Except, by all accounts Jericho who has endured the best (or worst) of both worlds.

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Wrong wrong wrong!!! If you wanna debate can get it on!!!

Let me drop some knowledge on you.

First off most men don't even know how to clean themselves, cut or uncut. First off when a man urinates He should be sitting down. African traditions such as the Himyarites, Banu Lihyan, and the Egyptian men sat down to urinate and the women stood up.

Second if most of the world is cut yet most of the cut men are the ones with the dam diseases. Do the math.

When you urinate you are to immediately have a rag with soap to wash it everytime you urinate, this is what I do and also when you do a number 2 the asshole should be washed. In Islamic and Japan cultures they have water to wash at the toilet both the penis and rectum.

So in essense if you have this vain idea where you are cut yet shake your dick right after you piss and put it right back in your pants with piss running down your leg and clothes and think you're cleaner than I am with skin you have another thought coming.

then what do you explain when women are cut? hmmmmm It's a bunch of bullshit, uncut or cut both need to clean and one is not cleaner than the other. being cut don't prevent you from catching aids or syphillis etc so I mean wtf ? A man that is uncut can be just as clean as a man cut.

You are a crazy bastard, dude. A crazy, crazy bastard.

tsadriana
10-02-2012, 09:54 AM
My opinion cut-uncut doesnt matter how is ur cock ,as long as is clean and smell nice .....washed properly and is all good.lol...and use it in the right holes:jerkoff:mad:

Prospero
10-02-2012, 10:04 AM
Good on you Adriana - getting to the point!

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Nope.

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Pull skin back
3. Wash dick
4. Rinse dick

Cut person:

1. Grab yo dick.
2. Wash dick
3. Rinse dick

Written in the manner of a NORTHSIDER

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 10:47 AM

I agree . While we are at it the same thing goes for cutting my ambilical cord and removing the ambiotic fluid from my body . Do i even need to bring up my ass getting slapped ?

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 10:54 AM

You do know that more uncircumsized men get AIDS than circumsized men ?

MacShreach
10-02-2012, 10:56 AM

Reference?

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 11:00 AM
And Imhotep the Egyptian/s knew this thousands of years before the Bible or Jews or Christians existed so what are you saying?

Actually what is it that you are saying ? You seem to be confused about medical science, history, timelines etc.

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 11:12 AM

Men can get AIDS?!? When did that happen?
You two can argue over numbers, but it doesn't matter so much because all men should be using protection whether snipped or snipless. If the tool's wrapped, neither party has to worry about nasty germs, dickcheese, or musty piss because condoms smell like latex.

What I want to know is why dudes are talking about sniffing dicks.
That's neither gay or straight, it's just weird. Are uncircumcised guys scratch-and-sniff or something?

Yugh! :puke:jerkoff

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 11:17 AM
Fuck, I'm glad I'm circumcised.
Wash my dick after a piss? Nope.
Scrub my cock out so I don't smell like rancid Gorgonzola? No need.
Life without foreskin is joyous. :dancing:

No. you still stink . You just don't smell it because of all of those brain cells you've murder smoking that dope and the dope smoke is closer to your mouth and nose, so it blocks your ability to smell anything else . :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Jericho
10-02-2012, 11:24 AM
On the cut v uncut issue - I think no-one who is cut or uncut can really speculate on how the other half lives. Except, by all accounts Jericho who has endured the best (or worst) of both worlds.

Indeed.
Didn't realize how sensitive the old chap was until i first lost me scarfe.
Could knock nails in with it now! :shrug

Prospero
10-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Right here... when I read this post Jericho... I am squirming.

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 11:26 AM
Reference?

Find the Big Desert, then go South . Does this suffice or do you want another ?

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 11:33 AM
No. you still stink . You just don't smell it because of all of those brain cells you've murder smoking that dope and the dope smoke is closer to your mouth and nose, so it blocks your ability to smell anything else . :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Find the Big Desert, then go South . Does this suffice or do you want another ?

Cecil, if I might say, these last couple of answers seems to show that you are on top of things indeed…
Come on, man!

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 11:33 AM

Thank you professor Dickenpenis. I'm so glad that you've dedicated your life to memorizing the distinct smell of many, many cocks. I would be lost without your vast expanses of penis knowledge.

C'mon, man. I don't need you to tell me that every dick smells like dick.
The strawberries smell like strawberries and the snozberries smell like snozberries!
I'm just glad my dick doesn't smell rank and that I don't have to wipe after I pee. I make a personal observation and you reply back with an insult to my intelligence? Nice solid ground you're standing on, man. Wanna do some jumping jacks with me?

Jericho
10-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Right here... when I read this post Jericho... I am squirming.

I was squirming for the first week...Felt like i had barbed wire wrapped around me cock! :hide-1:

tsadriana
10-02-2012, 11:39 AM
:mad::mad::mad:the big war btw cut & uncut...imao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecBsK522YII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzu4kIJFqvg

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Cecil, if I might say, these last couple of answers seems to show that you are on top of things indeed…
Come on, man!

But i left the ED off of MURDER .It must have been due to all of the SMEGMA build up in this thread .

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Smegma is a funny word.
Tee hee hee.

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 11:47 AM
I guess I really shouldn’t tell this one, but it was a long time ago, and who cares anymore? It’s a guy I met when I was studying. He was a terrible snob! I mean, incredibly snob. But he had made a girlfriend in the surrounding of the campus. Anyways, he had some erection problems (they call it ED today, in one of the greatest attempt at sugar coating I’ve ever heard of), because he felt his girlfriend was too vulgar. “Why is she vulgar?” did I asked. I had to reformulate for half an hour as he was too snobbish and embarrassed to answer. He finally told me: «Well, when we’re about to make love, she tells me things like Fuck me with your big dick, or Come on, man! put that thing in!”
So the poor guy, on such notes, was loosing his erection every time out!
In the end, and this is the point, thinking it would help himself, and despite the obvious contradictory advices a doctor gave him, he had circumcision perform on his cock. He walked sideways for a good week and of course, it didn’t solve his problem…
(I'm sure you all think I'm making this one up, but I assure you it's a true story...)

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Thank you professor Dickenpenis. I'm so glad that you've dedicated your life to memorizing the distinct smell of many, many cocks. I would be lost without your vast expanses of penis knowledge.

C'mon, man. I don't need you to tell me that every dick smells like dick.
The strawberries smell like strawberries and the snozberries smell like snozberries!
I'm just glad my dick doesn't smell rank and that I don't have to wipe after I pee. I make a personal observation and you reply back with an insult to my intelligence? Nice solid ground you're standing on, man. Wanna do some jumping jacks with me?

Insult ? Where ? I posted a joke, hence the 3 :dancing: . I'm sorry i can't take you up on the Jumping Jacks but coffee would be nice . Then again, i hear that Portland Coffee Houses don't like those in my profession . ........ darn, i can't find any smilies to add .

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 11:54 AM
I guess I really shouldn’t tell this one, but it was a long time ago, and who cares anymore? It’s a guy I met when I was studying. He was a terrible snob! I mean, incredibly snob. But he had made a girlfriend in the surrounding of the campus. Anyways, he had some erection problems (they call it ED today, in one of the greatest attempt at sugar coating I’ve ever heard of), because he felt his girlfriend was too vulgar. “Why is she vulgar?” did I asked. I had to reformulate for half an hour as he was too snobbish and embarrassed to answer. He finally told me: «Well, when we’re about to make love, she tells me things like Fuck me with your big dick, or Come on, man! put that thing in!”
So the poor guy, on such notes, was loosing his erection every time out!
In the end, and this is the point, thinking it would help himself, and despite the obvious contradictory advices a doctor gave him, he had circumcision perform on his cock. He walked sideways for a good week and of course, it didn’t solve his problem…
(I'm sure you all think I'm making this one up, but I assure you it's a true story...)

Peculiar, but believable. ED makes dudes do crazy things.
If I had issues I'd be all about finding some way to recover. I'd be thinking about viagra as opposed to a circumcision, but I'm already circumcised. If I went back in for a second circumcision the doctor would probably look at me like I was high. I am. I'm very high.

tsadriana
10-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Find it on internet__________Circumcision has a number of potential drawbacks. Just like any surgical procedure, circumcision has a risk of adverse events. The most common are prolonged bleeding, pain, and infection following the procedure.
Circumcision removes the foreskin, which works to protect the head of the penis and keep it sensitive. There has been cases of death following circumcision.

Like any major surgery, circumcision has its risks and its benefits.

The benefits of circumcision is preventive medicine. Circumcision can lower the risk of penile cancer, prostate cancer, urinary tract infections, HIV/AIDS, and lower the risk of a female partner to contract HP V, thus cancer, and chlamydiae. It also prevents inflammation and infection of foreskin and glans, and reduces risks of genital herpes.

The risks are less likely in a sterile hospital environment but there have been deaths and approximately 1 in 1 million circumcisions have resulted in the loss of the penis.
Studies show there is approximately 1 complication for every 500 circumcisions.
That is a low chance of complication, but I urge you to read all information about circumcision before making a decision.

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Insult ? Where ? I posted a joke, hence the 3 :dancing: . I'm sorry i can't take you up on the Jumping Jacks but coffee would be nice . Then again, i hear that Portland Coffee Houses don't like those in my profession

Truth be told, I'm baked out of my mind right now.
I'd say my brain cells are rather secure considering.
My eyes must have BSOD'ed or my internet humor meter broke. I don't know which, but I obviously didn't detect the jab. Sorry for getting all literal on ya.
What is your profession?

Prospero
10-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Grim Fusion - For goodness sake man, pull yourself together. This is a challenging and intellectual forum and you come on here stoned out of your mind. What is the world coming to.
Next people will confess that they masturbated looking at some of the pictures.

tsadriana
10-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Grim Fusion - For goodness sake man, pull yourself together. This is a challenging and intellectual forum and you come on here stoned out of your mind. What is the world coming to.
Next people will confess that they masturbated looking at some of the pictures.
hahahahaha

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 12:19 PM
#swallows.a.small.brick.of.cheese
That ought to bind me up for a while.
#goes.back.to.masturbating

That's corny. Do-over; but first I require a shrubbery.

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 12:28 PM
On second thought, I'm signing off for the night. It's 3:30 in the morning here and I completely lost track of time. Imagine that. Have a good night/day/thing on this fine day/evening/Easter.
Have a good thing on this fine Easter.

Yup.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 12:29 PM
:dead-1: :dead-1: :dead-1: :dead-1:

No. you still stink . You just don't smell it because of all of those brain cells you've murder smoking that dope and the dope smoke is closer to your mouth and nose, so it blocks your ability to smell anything else .

Prospero
10-02-2012, 12:29 PM
LOL at Grim

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 12:30 PM
You are a crazy bastard, dude. A crazy, crazy bastard.

You're the dope head and calling me crazy? Don't call me crazy prove what the fuck I said WRONG!!! If that's all you can say then I must be right:yayo:

Winkle
10-02-2012, 12:31 PM
#swallows.a.small.brick.of.cheese
That ought to bind me up for a while.
#goes.back.to.masturbating

That's corny. Do-over; but first I require a shrubbery.

Hope it's not dick cheese.

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 12:32 PM
You're the dope head and calling me crazy? Don't call me crazy prove what the fuck I said WRONG!!! If that's all you can say then I must be right:yayo:

You are SO right. So, soooo right. lol.
I'm sure everybody else agrees. Pfft... ha ha ha ha ha.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 12:33 PM
My opinion cut-uncut doesnt matter how is ur cock ,as long as is clean and smell nice .....washed properly and is all good.lol...and use it in the right holes:jerkoff:mad:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

That dam dope head Grim, I gave a solution on how to clean and that fool had the nerve to call me crazy ain't that a bitch? LOL

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 12:37 PM

If that's all you can say then I must be right. Did you even get any sleep? Probably not your ass been high since last week, GO WASH YOUR ASS AND GET SOME SLEEP AND LAY OFF THE DRUGS!!!

First off dope head I gave a solution, I said how one that is uncut can be clean. I also showed how cut guys ain't all that clean because they don't know how to clean themselves, there are a lot that don't. Shaking your dick after a piss is not being clean, you have urine in your pants running down your leg then when you flush at the urinal that water splashes back on your clothes so you get a double dose of water and urine. Now if you tell me logically I am wrong then something is wrong with you. I never use a stand up urinal, I use a toilet because it flushes down not vertical.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 12:43 PM

I SAID:

"First off most men don't even know how to clean themselves, cut or uncut. First off when a man urinates He should be sitting down. African traditions such as the Himyarites, Banu Lihyan, and the Egyptian men sat down to urinate and the women stood up.

then what do you explain when women are cut? hmmmmm It's a bunch of bullshit, uncut or cut both need to clean and one is not cleaner than the other. being cut don't prevent you from catching aids or syphillis etc so I mean wtf ? A man that is uncut can be just as clean as a man cut. "

Now Grim I gave history because I have a degree in it, now if you can refute that with any data about the Himyarites and Egyptians go right ahead I dare you I have my info ready to knock down your shit.
Secondly, I gave a solution on how to clean, yet your smoked out ass say I am crazy? Get the fuck outta here you are dirty right now I bet!!!

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 01:08 PM
http://rustledmyjimmies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/MY-JIMMIES-REMAIN-UNRUSTLED.jpg

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 01:25 PM
James, please, calm down, man! you seem at the brink of having an attack! None of this is that important, is it? There’s no reason to get crazy mad and insult people. No? Do you really want to tell so many people they are dirty? Why? Do you really feel that's what this thread is about?
When reading your post, sincerely, one starts to seriously wander if it is about the topic or about your ego. Stop, man! please!

I can’t understand how relatively innocent thread topics so often degenerates into such argumentative frenzies and name calling furors!

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Truth be told, I'm baked out of my mind right now.
I'd say my brain cells are rather secure considering.
My eyes must have BSOD'ed or my internet humor meter broke. I don't know which, but I obviously didn't detect the jab. Sorry for getting all literal on ya.
What is your profession?

I am a MOHEL

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 01:33 PM
Peculiar, but believable. ED makes dudes do crazy things.
If I had issues I'd be all about finding some way to recover. I'd be thinking about viagra as opposed to a circumcision, but I'm already circumcised. If I went back in for a second circumcision the doctor would probably look at me like I was high. I am. I'm very high.
Lol! yeah! well, good! He might ask you for a choke or two... ;)

As I said, Grim, it was a good while back: there wasn't any viagra or any such thing back then. Besides, the guy was a moron. Poor guy... :lol:

Jericho
10-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I am a MOHEL

How do you cope typing with the bad eyesight and big paws?

Jericho
10-02-2012, 01:48 PM
I can’t understand how relatively innocent thread topics so often degenerates into such argumentative frenzies and name calling furors!

Really?

tsadriana
10-02-2012, 01:50 PM

That dam dope head Grim, I gave a solution on how to clean and that fool had the nerve to call me crazy ain't that a bitch? LOL
Darling no one knows ur body better then u.....is like rimm my bum cos i rimm urs but im not washed inside.....if u understand what i mean.....Grim or any other person can`t tell me how should i clean...everyone with their dicks cut0uncut.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Listen You said all that and said nothing, and yes a lot of people don't know how to clean themselves, so why not learn? a lot of people are not trained how to clean themselves those are the facts. it seems you would ask me that question as if you don't want me to spoil something, don't be in denial.

Now being you said all of that, you haven't refuted not one ioda of what I said yet you talked right around it. dam I must be hitting some nerves!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!! Don't tell me to calm down, I am calm, do you actually see me through the computer? shaking my dam head

James, please, calm down, man! you seem at the brink of having an attack! None of this is that important, is it? There’s no reason to get crazy mad and insult people. No? Do you really want to tell so many people they are dirty? Why? Do you really feel that's what this thread is about?
When reading your post, sincerely, one starts to seriously wander if it is about the topic or about your ego. Stop, man! please!

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Darling no one knows ur body better then u.....is like rimm my bum cos i rimm urs but im not washed inside.....if u understand what i mean.....Grim or any other person can`t tell me how should i clean...everyone with their dicks cut0uncut.

:iagree: Roger that TSAdriana!!! That's the truth. Plus on top of that I eat right also and I don't deal with red meat, swine or any type of crazy foods. Yes I am a freak but I'm an intelligent one.

If we can talk about this we all should be able to talk about the proper way to clean ourselves when bathing or taking a shower. And just wiping our bodies with a bar of soap without a rag or some sort is in correct cleaning. But you have a lot of people thinking that way and it's not healthy in any sense.

So I agree with you, you get no argument out of me! :-)

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Listen You said all that and said nothing, and yes a lot of people don't know how to clean themselves, so why not learn? a lot of people are not trained how to clean themselves those are the facts. it seems you would ask me that question as if you don't want me to spoil something, don't be in denial.

Now being you said all of that, you haven't refuted not one ioda of what I said yet you talked right around it. dam I must be hitting some nerves!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!! Don't tell me to calm down, I am calm, do you actually see me through the computer? shaking my dam head

I'll give it a try . Why do you keep lumping Jews & Egyptians together ?

tsadriana
10-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Like we know this topic is about cut -uncut cocks ,not about religions and other stuff...chatting nice about this subject sounds good...But when someone thinks that is smarter then the other doesn`t lead anywhere actualy ends with lods of arguments....

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Like we know this topic is about cut -uncut cocks ,not about religions and other stuff...chatting nice about this subject sounds good...But when someone thinks that is smarter then the other doesn`t lead anywhere actualy ends with lods of arguments....

ok Hitler

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 02:04 PM
I'll give it a try . Why do you keep lumping Jews & Egyptians together ?

Ummmmmm what are you giving a try to?

Why is the question about lumping Jews and Egyptians together? I never said they were the same, that's what lumping them together is. I said what I said because someone had an incorrect notion that circumcision is from the Jews and the Bible, that is historically incorrect!!! I have a Degree in it academically so I'm an adept on the coversation.

I put it in it's proper contents, circumcision as far as history knows it comes from the Egyptians first then the Hebrew Israelites (proper name, jew the word didn't exist) got it because they were in Egypt, I would hope people know this history that the Hebrews were around in Egypt and if you read the Bible, From Abraham on down went to Egypt at some point, it was the big super power of it's time.

ONE PROOF!!!

History of male circumcision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision)

The oldest documentary evidence for circumcision comes from ancient Egypt.[6] Circumcision was common, although not universal, among ancient Semitic peoples.[7] In the aftermath of the conquests of Alexander the Great, however, Greek dislike of circumcision (they regarded a man as truly "naked" only if his prepuce was retracted) led to a decline in its incidence among many peoples that had previously practiced it.

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 02:05 PM

James, nobody wants to prove you wrong anymore. You’re certainly right, it’s obvious. You indeed have made your point.
And you already have achieve your hygienic mission; it’s done, no doubt.

Once again, please! stop! I’m starting to be sincerely afraid you’ll rupture an aneurysm…

Cecil Rhodes
10-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Ummmmmm what are you giving a try to?

Why is the question about lumping Jews and Egyptians together? I never said they were the same, that's what lumping them together is. I said what I said because someone had an incorrect notion that circumcision is from the Jews and the Bible, that is historically incorrect!!! I have a Degree in it academically so I'm an adept on the coversation.

I put it in it's proper contents, circumcision as far as history knows it comes from the Egyptians first then the Hebrew Israelites (proper name, jew the word didn't exist) got it because they were in Egypt, I would hope people know this history that the Hebrews were around in Egypt and if you read the Bible, From Abraham on down went to Egypt at some point, it was the big super power of it's time.

You are correct and that is what i was looking for . Then again, Hebrews and Jews are not the same people .

Alexander on the other hand liked the Boys .

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Once again, please! stop! I’m starting to be sincerely afraid you’ll rupture an aneurysm…

Are you really? If I bust an aneurysm then it's just my time then. *SHAKING MY DAM HEAD*.

If that's all you can offer maybe it's you that need to quit!!!

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 02:31 PM
You are correct and that is what i was looking for . Then again, Hebrews and Jews are not the same people . Alexander on the other hand liked the Boys .

About the Hebrews and Jews are not the same, YOU WON'T GET AN ARGUMENT FROM ME!!!

Dam you put Alex on blast lol:dead-1: Pederasty is a motha fucka lol

hngs
10-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Cut dicks are nasty.

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 03:03 PM
What in the hell LOL

tsadriana
10-02-2012, 03:05 PM
:mad:Let,s talk about cut -uncut tongues:mad::mad:

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 03:11 PM

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaa, I definitely can't get into that convo LOL

mrtrebus
10-02-2012, 03:51 PM
I am circumcised

loveboof
10-02-2012, 04:00 PM
Circumcision has a number of potential drawbacks.

I find that having a foreskin certainly has it's many 'drawbacks' too... lol

On the topic, it's completely unnecessary!

Did you guys know that removing your brain is the best prevention from brain tumours, strokes, and every possible mental disorder?!

We are born with a foreskin for a reason. It keeps the head of the penis protected and sensitive - you lose sensation with the removal of the foreskin (my father was circumcised at 32 years old; I have spoken with him about this).

And hygiene is not an issue for hygienic people (shocking, I know! lol)...

On a more sexual note, I feel sorry for anyone who has not experienced an orgasm from playing with their foreskin - probably the most prolonged and powerful orgasms of my life! Many a wasted teenage hour can be attributed to this lol

themaster
10-02-2012, 04:00 PM

My tongue is cut

jamesedwards
10-02-2012, 06:39 PM
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

I have the mind blowing orgasms, and TGirls and women love my natural skin!!! when I get real hard it looks just like a circumcised cock!!! Circumcised cocks rub up against their underwear and colored ones which is dye get onto the dick!!! The skin is protection. Like I told them a lot of men need to learn how to clean themselves.

I asked the what is the excuse that women get circumcised? Yet the call me crazy but have no answers. smh

Did you guys know that removing your brain is the best prevention from brain tumours, strokes, and every possible mental disorder?!

We are born with a foreskin for a reason. It keeps the head of the penis protected and sensitive - you lose sensation with the removal of the foreskin (my father was circumcised at 32 years old; I have spoken with him about this).

On a more sexual note, I feel sorry for anyone who has not experienced an orgasm from playing with their foreskin - probably the most prolonged and powerful orgasms of my life! Many a wasted teenage hour can be attributed to this lol

Prospero
10-02-2012, 07:09 PM
This has become a deeply bizarre thread.

Winkle
10-02-2012, 07:10 PM

Lmao

Spot on.

Winkle
10-02-2012, 07:17 PM
I am circumcised

Why? religion? parents preference?

reformedcharacter
10-02-2012, 08:44 PM
I am. My brothers had there's done when they were still babies but I didn't have mine done until I was 8 and boy did it hurt!

Winkle
10-02-2012, 09:03 PM
I am. My brothers had there's done when they were still babies but I didn't have mine done until I was 8 and boy did it hurt!

Why was it done? would you have it done to your son if you have/had one? if no why not?

reformedcharacter
10-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Why was it done? would you have it done to your son if you have/had one? if no why not?

I dunno, maybe it was to try and get some value out of the NHS

don't have strong feelings either way about having it done to a son (if I had one) , my experience didn't traumatise me and I feel my cock looks more distinguished with a neat trim :)

jamesedwards
10-03-2012, 01:54 AM
I dunno, maybe it was to try and get some value out of the NHS

don't have strong feelings either way about having it done to a son (if I had one) , my experience didn't traumatise me and I feel my cock looks more distinguished with a neat trim :)

lol hahahah now that's cool you said that lol

bluesoul
10-03-2012, 02:36 AM

What say you?

is this question directed towards the straight men or the t-girls?

Winkle
10-03-2012, 02:42 AM
is this question directed towards the straight men or the t-girls?

Its directed towards anybody thats circumcised, why do you ask that?

danthepoetman
10-03-2012, 03:04 AM
This has become a deeply bizarre thread.

Yeap.

bluesoul
10-03-2012, 03:14 AM

i wasn't sure whether you only wanted transsexuals to answer the question because some men have a preference for the type of penis their girl has.

seeing that you are directing this question to anybody that's circumcised, perhaps the title of the thread should instead be "why are you circumcised"

Deimos
10-03-2012, 12:02 PM
yes i am... and i like it that way... i find extra forskin unatractive... let me see that mushroom ladies.

Jericho
10-03-2012, 12:06 PM
and boy did it hurt!

My mate had his done, he couldn't walk for two years!

Winkle
10-03-2012, 12:37 PM
i wasn't sure whether you only wanted transsexuals to answer the question because some men have a preference for the type of penis their girl has.

seeing that you are directing this question to anybody that's circumcised, perhaps the title of the thread should instead be "why are you circumcised"

Nope, "are you circumised" allows people that are uncircumised to also comment which was also the intention.

If I was aiming it at any particular group I wouldve said. "Are you" seems pretty self explanatory to me, and I also ask "why" later in the post.

Winkle
10-03-2012, 12:40 PM
yes i am... and i like it that way... i find extra forskin unatractive... let me see that mushroom ladies.

Ok, but why was it done?

youngblood61
10-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Yes.:)

bluesoul
10-03-2012, 08:06 PM

Nope, "are you circumised" allows people that are uncircumised to also comment which was also the intention.

sorry, but these two sentences are different and caused confusion

txjr3
10-03-2012, 08:24 PM
No - I'm happy about that - kinda like the sensation of taking a piss as it flows through the tip of my foreskin!

Winkle
10-04-2012, 12:41 AM
sorry, but these two sentences are different and caused confusion

The sentences are different and yet correct as they were both used in the correct context. "Directed" and "Allows", if you still cant understand the difference I can only wish you luck in life.

red-cyberman
10-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Yes but not for a religious reason.
My parents decided, they said it's cleaner cause sometimes you can get infections so I was circumcised in the hospital.
Here's your answer.

fred41
10-04-2012, 01:42 AM
..No..

broncofan
10-04-2012, 01:59 AM

You're comparing foreskin to the human brain? To be blessed with such a brain. The brain is responsible for rational thought (in some cases), motor function, and autonomic control. Without it the concept of life would be meaningless. You are comparing that to tissue on the end of a penis whose removal does not prevent a person from enjoying sex (though one may argue over the extent) or procreating. Perhaps you could have chosen structures that are somewhat similar in utility whose excision would be similar in consequence.

You also have clearly not heard of the concept of vestigiality in biology. Just because our body has a feature does not mean that the feature is still necessary. Examples of physical structures that are no longer necessary include the appendix, body hair, and arguably our tonsils. Perhaps you should tell my ear, nose and throat doctor that she desecrated my body by clearing a pathway for me to breathe.

loveboof
10-04-2012, 02:19 AM
You're comparing foreskin to the human brain? To be blessed with such a brain. The brain is responsible for rational thought (in some cases), motor function, and autonomic control. Without it the concept of life would be meaningless. You are comparing that to tissue on the end of a penis whose removal does not prevent a person from enjoying sex (though one may argue over the extent) or procreating. Perhaps you could have chosen structures that are somewhat similar in utility whose excision would be similar in consequence.

Haha! My god some of you people are so dumb it's actually funny...

I dont want to explain myself without giving you a second chance to redeem yourself! Take it away Bronco:

broncofan
10-04-2012, 02:26 AM

I dont want to explain myself without giving you a second chance to redeem yourself! Take it away Bronco:
By posting haha and lol you're not really making an argument. Your argument above whether it was posted sarcastically or not did not demonstrate even the ability to think rationally. You don't avoid the obvious shortcomings in your logic just by calling someone dumb and writing haha.

Quiet Reflections
10-04-2012, 02:41 AM
i am circumcised, I guess my parents just decided to do it. They aren't very religious(my father not at all) and I never even bothered to ask why or why not, I never cared.

fred41
10-04-2012, 02:42 AM
. Examples of physical structures that are no longer necessary include the appendix, body hair, and arguably our tonsils.

The appendix isn't considered unnecessary anymore.

broncofan
10-04-2012, 02:44 AM

Alright, so there are two possibilities I think. Either you wrote all of that sarcastically mocking someone else in which case a rebuttal of those views wouldn't apply to you. Or you think I missed the point of your analogy which was talking about removing structures in order to prevent disease.

But analogies have very little value if they compare unlike things. What you gave us was an example of reductio ad absurdum and not a reasoned argument. You only remove something to prevent infection or disease if you will not miss it. From reading your post, I can see why you wouldn't be missing much if you had a lobotomy. Either way, I'm going to watch the debates. Enjoy your foreskin errr I mean your frontal lobe.

broncofan
10-04-2012, 02:45 AM
The appendix isn't considered unnecessary anymore.
Yeah, I always read it!

loveboof
10-04-2012, 03:08 AM
you gave us an example of reductio ad absurdum

There you go! I knew you could do it if I gave you a second chance ;)

Yes, it was a form of sarcasm. I was not actually suggesting it would be viable to remove people's brains as a preventative measure...

As for the vestigiality, you would have to accept the foreskin as a redundant evolutionary throwback for it to apply. I do not accept this.

And preventative circumcision (which is what you seem to be in favour of) is not an argument for vestigiality.

brickcitybrother
10-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Yup... clean as clean can be

broncofan
10-04-2012, 03:21 AM
There you go! I knew you could do it if I gave you a second chance ;)

Yes, it was a form of sarcasm. I was not actually suggesting it would be viable to remove people's brains as a preventative measure...

As for the vestigiality, you would have to accept the foreskin as a redundant evolutionary throwback for it to apply. I do not accept this.

And preventative circumcision (which is what you seem to be in favour of) is not an argument for vestigiality.
Alright, I'm sorry about the insults. You're not dumb, I just looked at my schlong before I posted and got a bit emotional:) You know how it is to defend a close friend's honor?

loveboof
10-04-2012, 03:25 AM
Alright, I'm sorry about the insults. You're not dumb, I just looked at my schlong before I posted and got a bit emotional:) You know how it is to defend a close friend's honor?

lol no problem!

Tbh I don't offend easily and I enjoy arguing far too much not to fling back mud whenever I get a chance...

For the record, I don't think you're dumb - I was just goading you in the right direction :)

kaiser1one
10-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Yes.....

Just sayin.

Any percentages on this? I've never actually seen a legitimate number on it. Just that cut dicks have a less chance to get stuff. Nobody ever cites a number. Besides, muchof America is cut, bet I know which type of dick has the higher infection rate atm.

And please tell me where "I don't know what I'm talking about" in the simple directions for washing your penis? It's as simple as that. There's no scientific data or study needed to show that "its easier to clean" is bullshit. I just showed the 4/3 simple steps all penis holders use.

kaiser1one
10-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Wasn't aware there's a 10min editing rule. Hell I didnt even realize 10min had passed.

Nowhere in that post did I say,"the foreskin is not naturally a dirt magnet and those who say otherwise are liars".

kaiser1one
10-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Written in the manner of a NORTHSIDER

What the hell is a northsider? I'm from the south.

jamesedwards
10-07-2012, 05:27 AM
Any percentages on this? I've never actually seen a legitimate number on it. Just that cut dicks have a less chance to get stuff. Nobody ever cites a number. Besides, muchof America is cut, bet I know which type of dick has the higher infection rate atm.

And please tell me where "I don't know what I'm talking about" in the simple directions for washing your penis? It's as simple as that. There's no scientific data or study needed to show that "its easier to clean" is bullshit. I just showed the 4/3 simple steps all penis holders use.

A lot of folk that claim cut is better than uncut don't know what the fuck they are talking about. They try to Romanticize shit to make it sound good but have no facts to back their rhetoric up. I was wondering what someone said it's easier to clean a cut cock than an uncut cock. That is the most stupidest shit I have heard since Bush stole the presidency. Just like one washes a cut cock same with an uncut cock. Just like they thought it was a Jewish thing when in reality it's an Egyptian thing, oldest history so far on it is from there. Some just talk shit just to talk.

jamesedwards
10-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Like I said if being cut is so dam safe to keep diseases away how come cut cocks get all these diseases? how come they get AIDS? That cut cock shit don't mean shit unless it could prevent you from these diseases, if it can't cut cock is just as fucked as an uncut one. Being most cocks in the US is cut then it makes sense that more cut cocks have diseases. :-) Don't blame me for my logic and reasoning.

loveboof
10-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Like I said if being cut is so dam safe to keep diseases away how come cut cocks get all these diseases?

Yeah and that's the thing isn't it!

Does circumcision actually prevent any diseases or infections? no.

jamesedwards
10-07-2012, 06:43 AM
:iagree:

So it's all bullshit, as long as you take a bath and keep clean cut or uncut you will be clean. Hell women get circumcised also, which is some crazy shit. But they shouldn't and don't need to.

ARMANIXXX
10-10-2012, 04:32 AM

You can still die with a bullet proof vest on.

Being circumcised doesn't make you invulnerable, but it does give protection from viruses.

That's actually a fact, my friends.

RallyCola
10-10-2012, 04:35 AM
i'm circumcised. i have no issue with it and prefer to look at circumcised cocks on my tgirls.

Chaos
10-10-2012, 04:38 AM
I am cut....didn't really get a choice in the matter....I didn't know any words back then.....

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 12:59 PM

Being circumcised doesn't make you invulnerable, but it does give protection from viruses.

Please, I'm ignorant, can you name the list of virus that it FACTUALLY protects you from? Thanks .

kilakali
10-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Please, I'm ignorant, can you name the list of virus that it FACTUALLY protects you from? Thanks .
Google is your friend.. Plenty of information you can find..

http://std.about.com/od/prevention/f/circhivfaq.htm

http://std.about.com/od/prevention/f/circhsvhpv.htm

http://www.jhu.edu/jhumag/0907web/cutting.html

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v14/n9/full/nm0908-895a.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16847403

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1867269/

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Question: How Can Circumcision Reduce A Man's Risk Of Acquiring HIV?

Answer: "The inside of the foreskin is different than the skin on the rest of the penis. Among other distinctions, the tissue there contains many more cells that are susceptible to HIV infection. Furthermore, the foreskin is susceptible to tears and other infections, which can also increase a man’s risk of HIV. When a man is circumcised, his foreskin is removed, and the number of cells that are susceptible to HIV infection is significantly reduced. Circumcision also reduces the risk of many STD infections, including the genital ulcer diseases, which are associated with an increased risk of acquiring HIV. Finally, it has been suggested that the skin on the penile glans may become somewhat toughened in circumcised men, contributing further to reducing their risk of infection."

__________________________________________________ _______________
Kilakali

Well that's a bunch of bullshit. For the fact of the matter. MORE CUT MEN HAVE HIV!!! So if being cut really prevented HIV how come CUT MEN HAVE IT? I was being sarcastic to Arminaxxx to see what other bullshit could be told. You Kilakali have to explain to me and others how is it then cut dicks get HIV? First off when an uncut man gets hard his dick looks just like an uncut dick. A cut dick at the head of it has tiny openings when it's hard that's where the HIV enters. A cut man CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH AN HIV PERSON AND EXPECT NOT TO CONTRACT THE DISEASE without use of a CONDOM!!! That link is very misleading. I am uncut and never had a disease in my life and have always been clean. THE KEY WORD IS REDUCE, it never said PREVENT!!! Even with a condom it REDUCES your risk of getting HIV, the only 100% way not to get it is NOT TO HAVE SEX AT ALL!!!!

Don't sit here and make it seems or believe that having a cut dick is all good and you won't catch nothing. There are so many nasty cut dick men in the world who don't know how to clean it's ridiculous. Again being cut doesn't prevent you from anything.

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 01:35 PM
'However, little is known about the presence or density of HIV-1 target cells in the human foreskin, and there is no evidence to date of HIV-1 binding to target cells in human male preputial tissue. "

So ummmmm again, there is a lot of bullshit going on !!! Funny thing is they never tell you if these people used condoms or not!!! Cut or Uncut you are prone to HIV!!! Period!!!

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Kilakali maybe it's you that need to use google!!! IT'S ALL A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT AS I SAID, THAT'S WHY I ASKED SARCASTICALLY BECAUSE I HAVE INFO TO BACK IT UP PLUS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, "I HAVE NEVER HAD A DISEASE AND I AM UNCUT"!!!! And she has the Youtube video too.

__________________________________________________ ______
Circumcision Myths & Facts
Myth: Almost all men are circumcised
Fact: Not so much. Globally, fewer than a third of all men are circumcised [World Health Organization, 2008]. And in the USA, recent studies show that fewer than half of all boys born in conventional hospitals from 2006-2009 were circumcised.

Myth: Circumcision is recommended by doctors and medical associations
Fact: In 1999, the American Academy of Pediatrics concluded that infant circumcision is not recommended as a routine procedure. The American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians agree.

Myth: It’s just a bit of skin; he won’t miss it
Fact: The prepuce (foreskin) contains about 10,000 super-specialized nerve endings and a few feet of blood vessels. It’s important for sex, but it also protects the penis. Trust us, he’ll miss it.

Myth: It’s easier to take care of a circumcised penis
Fact: All you have to do with a child’s intact penis is leave it alone. As the boy reaches puberty, he’ll be able to retract his foreskin and rinse it as necessary. Not a big deal.

Myth: Circumcision prevents urinary tract infections
Fact: Urinary tract infections just aren’t that common, nor are they life threatening. Circumcision does help prevent UTIs, but, statistically, the number of circumcisions you’d have to do in a population to prevent a single UTI is staggering. Here’s a detailed report on the subject.

Myth: Circumcision prevents penile cancer
Fact: In a letter to the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American Cancer Society stated that it “does not consider routine circumcision to be a valid or effective measure to prevent [penile or cervical] cancers. …Penile cancer rates in countries which do not practice circumcision are lower than those found in the U.S.”

Myth: Intact kids will get teased in the locker room
Fact: These days nearly 50% of boys nationwide are left intact – so the circumcised boys may be just as likely to get teased.
One last fact:

http://mamanatural.com/circumcision-myths-and-facts/

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 02:09 PM

http://std.about.com/od/prevention/f/circhivfaq.htm

http://std.about.com/od/prevention/f/circhsvhpv.htm

http://www.jhu.edu/jhumag/0907web/cutting.html

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v14/n9/full/nm0908-895a.html

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16847403

Nice post, Kilakali. The two last links are to especially serious sites.
James, these are just medical indications coming from medical observations over a very long period of time. Circumcision was very common before the 60s and even up to the 80s. Doctors were not circumcising just for the pure fun of it, you know? But indeed, today, the hygienic conditions we live in are such that it’s not needed anymore, except in some cases, like phimosis. I’m not sure I understand why you get so emotional about this. Is it really that important to you? What’s with this?

Here are some extracts from the Wikipedia article with the reaserches to back everything up:
Circumcision may be indicated for both therapeutic and prophylactic reasons. It is a treatment option for phimosis, posthitis and other such conditions.[11][12] A Cochrane meta-analysis of studies done on sexually active men in Africa found that circumcision reduces the infection rate of HIV among heterosexual men by 38%–66% over a period of 24 months,[13] and studies have concluded it is cost-effective in sub-Saharan Africa.[14] The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends considering it as part of a comprehensive HIV program in areas with high endemic rates of HIV.[14][15] Circumcision reduces the incidence of HSV-2 infections by 28%,[16] and is associated with reduced HPV prevalence[17][18][19][20] and a reduced risk of both urinary tract infections (UTIs) and penile cancer.[6]Studies of its protective effects against other sexually transmitted infections have been inconclusive.

Sexually transmitted diseases
There is strong evidence that circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection in heterosexual men in populations that are at high risk.[13][34][35] Evidence among heterosexual men in sub-Saharan Africa shows a decreased risk of between 38 percent and 66 percent over two years[13] and in this population studies rate it cost effective.[14] There is little or no evidence that it protects against male-to-female HIV transmission,[36][37] and whether it is of benefit in developed countries and among men who have sex with men is undetermined.[38][39][40]

Human papillomavirus
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a virus that can infect both men and women, and is the most commonly-transmitted sexually transmitted disease. While most HPV infections cause no symptoms and are cleared by the immune system, some types of HPV can cause genital warts, and other types can, if left untreated for years, cause various forms of cancer, including cervical and penile cancer. Genital warts and cervical cancer are the two most common problems resulting from HPV.[53]
Circumcision is strongly associated with a reduced prevalence of HPV infection, meaning that a randomly-selected circumcised man tested for HPV is less likely to be found to be infected with the virus than an uncircumcised man.[17][18][19][20] One analysis by Rehmeyer (2011) found circumcision to be protective against cancer-causing HPV infections specifically, and against the finding of multiple HPV infections.[20] No strong evidence indicates that circumcision reduces the rate of new HPV infection,[18][20][19] but circumcision has been found to be associated with increased clearance of the virus by the body,[18][20] which can account for the finding of reduced prevalence.[20] One analysis by Bosch et al. (2009) found that a man's being circumcised was associated with, in the female sex partner, a lower risk of both cervical HPV and cervical cancer--especially for women with high-risk partners.[17]
Although genital warts are caused by a type of HPV, there is no statistically significant relationship between being circumcised and the presence of genital warts.[17][18][19]
Other sexually transmitted infections
Studies evaluating the effect of circumcision on the incidence of other sexually transmitted infections have reached conflicting conclusions. A 2006 meta-analysis of observational data from twenty-six studies found that circumcision was associated with lower rates of syphilis, chancroid and possibly genital herpes.[54] More recently, a 2010 review of clinical trial data found that circumcision reduced the incidence of HSV-2 (herpes simplex virus, type 2) infections by 28%. The researchers found mixed results for protection against Trichomonas vaginalis and Chlamydia trachomatis, and no evidence of protection against gonorrhea or syphilis.[16] Among men who have sex with men, reviews have found insufficient evidence of an effect against sexually transmitted infections other than HIV,[39][52] with the possible exception of syphilis.[39]

Phimosis and genital skin inflammation and infections
Circumcision is used therapeutically, as one of the treatment options for balanitis xerotica obliterans, phimosis, balanitis, posthitis andbalanoposthitis.[11][12] An inflammation of the glans penis and foreskin is called balanoposthitis; that affecting the glans alone is called balanitis. Both conditions are usually treated with topical antibiotics (metronidazole cream) and antifungals (clotrimazole cream) or low-potency steroid creams. Although not as necessary as in the past, circumcision may be considered for recurrent or resistant cases.[55][56] Most cases of these conditions occur in uncircumcised males,[57] and affect 4 to 11% of uncircumcised boys.[58] The moist, warm space underneath the foreskin is thought to facilitate the growth of pathogens, particularly when hygiene is poor. Yeasts, especially Candida albicans, are the most common penile infection, and are rarely identified in samples taken from circumcised males.[57]
Phimosis is the inability to retract the foreskin over the glans penis; authors frequently distinguish between "physiologic" phimosis (or developmental non-retractility) and "pathological" phimosis.[58] The latter is most commonly caused by balanitis xerotica obliterans, for which circumcision is the preferred treatment.[59] The American Medical Association states that circumcision, properly performed, protects against the development of phimosis.[60] Esposito et al. (2008) found topical steroid cream to be a good alternative to circumcision for phimosis, although circumcision is still required for patients where a phimotic ring persists even after steroid cream therapy has been tried.[61]

Urinary tract infections
A urinary tract infection (UTI) affects the parts of the urinary system like the urethra, bladder, or kidneys.[6] There is about a 1% risk of UTIs in boys under two years of age, with the majority of incidents occurring in the first year of life.[6] There is good evidence that circumcision reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections in boys under two years of age; there is fair evidence that the reduction in incidence is by a factor of 3 to 10 times.[6] Circumcision would be most likely to benefit those boys at high risk of UTIs due to anatomical defects.[6]
There is a plausible biological explanation for the reduction in UTI risk after circumcision. The orifice through which urine passes at the tip of the penis (the urinary meatus) has been found to host more urinary system disease-causing bacteria in uncircumcised boys as compared to circumcised boys, especially in boys under six months of age. As these bacteria are a risk factor for UTIs, circumcision is thought to reduce the risk of UTIs through a reduction in the bacteria population.[6][62]
Cancers
Circumcision has a protective effect against the risks of penile cancer in men, and cervical cancer in the female sexual partners of heterosexual men. Penile cancer is rare, with about 1 case per 100,000 men in developed countries,[2] and higher incidence rates per 100,000 men in sub-Saharan Africa (for example, 1.6 in Zimbabwe, 2.7 in Uganda, and 3.2 in Swaziland).[63] Penile cancer development can be detected in the carcinoma in situ (CIS) cancerous precursor stage, and at the more advanced invasive squamous cell carcinomastage.[6] Childhood or adolescent circumcision is associated with a substantially reduced risk of invasive penile cancer in particular.[6][63] Penile cancer has been observed to be nearly eliminated in populations of males circumcised neonatally.[58]
Phimosis (the inability to completely retract the foreskin) and HPV infection are important risk factors for penile cancer, and circumcision mitigates both of them.[63] The mitigating effect circumcision has on the risk factor introduced by the possiblity of phimosis is secondary, in that the removal of the foreskin eliminates the possiblity of phimosis. This can be inferred from study results that show uncircumcised men with no history of phimosis were not found to be any more likely to have penile cancer than circumcised men.[6][63] For HPV, circumcision is associated with a decreased prevalence and persistence of cancer-causing HPV infections specifically, and also decreased prevalence of multiple HPV infections, thought to be because circumcision is associated with an increased rate of clearance of HPV by the body.[20] Circumcision is also associated with a reduced risk of cervical cancer (which is caused by a type of HPV) in the female partners of heterosexual men,[17][2] most particularly in the partners of men who engage in high-risk sexual behaviors such as sex starting at an early age, with many partners, and with prostitutes.[17]
Because penile cancer is so rare (and may get more rare with increasing HPV vaccination rates), and circumcision is not without risk, circumcision is not considered to be valuable solely as a prophylactic measure against penile cancer in the United States.[6][58][2][64]
An analysis of study data found "some evidence" of an association between adult circumcision and an increased risk of invasive penile cancer. The authors suggested that this is not due to the circumcision itself causing increased risk for penile cancer, but rather that some men who do get circumcised as an adult are doing so as a treatment for penile cancer, or a condition that is a precursor to cancer.[63]

References
1. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n "Male circumcision: Global trends and determinants of prevalence, safety and acceptability" (PDF). World Health Organization. 2007. Retrieved 2009-03-04.
2. ^ a b c d Mayo Clinic staff (2012-09-05). "Circumcision (male)". Mayo Clinic. Retrieved 2012-09-20.
3. ^ a b c d e Weiss HA, Larke N, Halperin D, Schenker I (2010)."Complications of circumcision in male neonates, infants and children: a systematic review". BMC Urol 10: 2.doi:10.1186/1471-2490-10-2. PMC 2835667.PMID 20158883.
4. ^ "Circumcision". American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise. Retrieved 2006-10-03.
5. ^ Rizvi, S. A. H.; Naqvi, S. A.; Hussain, M.; Hasan, A. S. (1999). "Religious circumcision: a Muslim view". BJU International 83: 13–6. doi:10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1013.x.PMID 10349409.
6. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac"Circumcision Policy Statement". PEDIATRICS 130 (3): 585–586. 27 August 2012. doi:10.1542/peds.2012-1989.
7. ^ a b c "Circumcision: Position Paper on Neonatal Circumcision". American Academy of Family Physicians. 2007. Retrieved 2007-01-30.
8. ^ a b c Sadeghi-Nejad H, Wasserman M, Weidner W, Richardson D, Goldmeier D (January 2010). "Sexually transmitted diseases and sexual function". J Sex Med 7 (1 Pt 2): 389–413. doi:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01622.x.PMID 20092446.
9. ^ a b Perera CL, Bridgewater FH, Thavaneswaran P, Maddern GJ (2010). "Safety and efficacy of nontherapeutic male circumcision: a systematic review". Ann Fam Med 8 (1): 64–72. doi:10.1370/afm.1073. PMC 2807391.PMID 20065281.
10. ^ a b c d Doyle, S; Kahn, James; Hosang, Nap; Carroll, Peter (2010). "The Impact of Male Circumcision on HIV Transmission". Journal of Urology 183: 21-26.doi:10.1016/j.juro.2009.09.030. PMID 19913816.
11. ^ a b Bhattacharjee PK (2008). "Male circumcision: an overview".Afr J Paediatr Surg 5 (1): 32–6. doi:10.4103/0189-6725.41634. PMID 19858661.
12. ^ a b c d Holman JR, Stuessi KA (March 1999). "Adult circumcision". Am Fam Physician 59 (6): 1514–8.PMID 10193593.
13. ^ a b c d e f Siegfried N, Muller M, Deeks JJ, Volmink J (2009). Siegfried, Nandi. ed. "Male circumcision for prevention of heterosexual acquisition of HIV in men". Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Online) (2): CD003362.doi:10.1002/14651858.CD003362.pub2. PMID 19370585.
14. ^ a b c d Uthman, OA; Popoola, TA, Uthman, MM, Aremu, O (2010-03-10). Van Baal, Pieter H. M.. ed. "Economic Evaluations of Adult Male Circumcision for Prevention of Heterosexual Acquisition of HIV in Men in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review". PLoS ONE 5 (3): e9628.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0009628. PMC 2835757.PMID 20224784.
15. ^ a b c "WHO and UNAIDS announce recommendations from expert consultation on male circumcision for HIV prevention". World Health Organisation. March 2007.
16. ^ a b Wetmore CM, Manhart LE, Wasserheit JN (April 2010)."Randomized controlled trials of interventions to prevent sexually transmitted infections: learning from the past to plan for the future". Epidemiol Rev 32 (1): 121–36.doi:10.1093/epirev/mxq010. PMC 2912604.PMID 20519264.
17. ^ a b c d e f Bosch FX, Albero G, Castellsagué X (January 2009). [jfprhc.bmj.com/content/35/1/5.full.pdf "Male circumcision, human papillomavirus and cervical cancer: from evidence to intervention"]. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 35 (1): 5–7.doi:10.1783/147118909787072270. PMID 19126309.
18. ^ a b c d e Larke N, Thomas SL, Dos Santos Silva I, Weiss HA (November 2011). "Male circumcision and human papillomavirus infection in men: a systematic review and meta-analysis". J. Infect. Dis. 204 (9): 1375–90.doi:10.1093/infdis/jir523. PMID 21965090.
19. ^ a b c d e Albero G, Castellsagué X, Giuliano AR, Bosch FX (February 2012). "Male Circumcision and Genital Human Papillomavirus: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis". Sex Transm Dis 39 (2): 104–113.doi:10.1097/OLQ.0b013e3182387abd. PMID 22249298.
20. ^ a b c d e f g Rehmeyer, Cathryn (2011). "Male Circumcision and Human Papillomavirus Studies Reviewed by Infection Stage and Virus Type". J Am Osteopathy Assoc 111 (3 suppl 2): S11-S18. PMID 21415373.
21. ^ a b c Somerville, Margaret (November 2000). "Altering Baby Boys' Bodies: The Ethics of Infant Male Circumcision". The ethical canary: science, society, and the human spirit. New York, NY: Viking Penguin Canada. pp. 202–219. ISBN 0-670-89302-1.LCCN 2001369341.
22. ^ a b Moyer, Christine (2011 Oct. 18). "Male circumcision ban defeated; health benefits lauded". American Medical News. American Medical Association. Retrieved August 29, 2012.
23. ^ a b c American Urological Association. "Circumcision". Retrieved 2008-11-02.
24. ^ a b c d e f g h Medical Ethics Committee (June 2006). "The law and ethics of male circumcision – guidance for doctors". British Medical Association. Retrieved 2006-07-01.
25. ^ a b c "Non-therapeutic circumcision of male minors (2010)". KNMG. 12 June 2010.
26. ^ a b c Viens AM (June 2004). "Value judgment, harm, and religious liberty". J Med Ethics 30 (3): 241–7.doi:10.1136/jme.2003.003921. PMC 1733861.PMID 15173355.
27. ^ http://www.natus.com/index.cfm?page=products_1&crid=110&contentid=203
28. ^ Use of devices for adult male circumcision in public health HIV prevention programmes: Conclusions of the Technical Advisory Group on Innovations in Male Circumcision, World Health Organization, 2012, retrieved 2012 Sept 20
29. ^ a b c Lonnqvist, Per-Arne (Sep 2010). "Regional anaesthesia and analgesia in the neonate.". Best Pract Res Clin Anaesthesiol 24 (3): 309-21. PMID 21033009.
30. ^ a b Professional Standards and Guidelines -- Circumcision (Infant Male), College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia, September 2009, retrieved 2012 09 11
31. ^ a b c d Shockley RA, Rickett K (April 2011). "Clinical inquiries. What's the best way to control circumcision pain in newborns?".J Fam Pract 60 (4): 233a–b. PMID 21472156.
32. ^ Wolter, Christopher; Dmochowski, Roger (2008). "Circumcision". In Hashim, Hashim; Abrams, Paul; Dmochowski, Roger. Handbook of Office Urological Procedures. Springer. p. 88. ISBN 9781846285233.
33. ^ Hirji, H; Charlton, R; Sarmah S (2005). "Male circumcision: a review of the evidence". Journal of men's health 2 (1): 21–30.
34. ^ Krieger, JN (2011-05-18). "Male circumcision and HIV infection risk". World Journal of Urology 30 (1): 3–13.doi:10.1007/s00345-011-0696-x. PMID 21590467.
35. ^ Tobian, A. A. R.; Gray, R. H. (October 2011). "The Medical Benefits of Male Circumcision". JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association 306 (13): 1479–80.doi:10.1001/jama.2011.1431. PMID 21972310.
36. ^ Larke, N (2010 May 27 – Jun 9). "Male circumcision, HIV and sexually transmitted infections: a review". British journal of nursing (Mark Allen Publishing) 19 (10): 629–34.PMID 20622758.
37. ^ Eaton, L; Kalichman, SC (2009 Nov). "Behavioral aspects of male circumcision for the prevention of HIV infection". Current HIV/AIDS reports 6 (4): 187–93. doi:10.1007/s11904-009-0025-9. PMID 19849961.
38. ^ a b c Kim, HH; Li, PS, Goldstein, M (2010 Nov). "Male circumcision: Africa and beyond?". Current opinion in urology20 (6): 515–9. doi:10.1097/MOU.0b013e32833f1b21.PMID 20844437.
39. ^ a b c Templeton, DJ; Millett, GA, Grulich, AE (2010 Feb). "Male circumcision to reduce the risk of HIV and sexually transmitted infections among men who have sex with men". Current opinion in infectious diseases 23 (1): 45–52.doi:10.1097/QCO.0b013e328334e54d. PMID 19935420.
40. ^ Wiysonge, CS.; Kongnyuy, EJ.; Shey, M.; Muula, AS.; Navti, OB.; Akl, EA.; Lo, YR. (2011). Wiysonge, Charles Shey. ed. "Male circumcision for prevention of homosexual acquisition of HIV in men". Cochrane Database Syst Rev (6): CD007496.doi:10.1002/14651858.CD007496.pub2. PMID 21678366.
41. ^ Siegfried, N; M Muller, J Volmink, J Deeks, M Egger, N Low, H Weiss, S Walker, P Williamson (July 2003). "Male circumcision for prevention of heterosexual acquisition of HIV in men".Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (3): CD003362.doi:10.1002/14651858.CD003362. PMID 12917962.
42. ^ Mills E, Cooper C, Anema A, Guyatt G (July 2008). "Male circumcision for the prevention of heterosexually acquired HIV infection: a meta-analysis of randomized trials involving 11,050 men". HIV Medicine 9 (6): 332–5. doi:10.1111/j.1468-1293.2008.00596.x. PMID 18705758.
43. ^ a b "New Data on Male Circumcision and HIV Prevention: Policy and Programme Implications" (PDF). World Health Organization. March 28, 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-13.
44. ^ "Male Circumcision and Risk for HIV Transmission and Other Health Conditions: Implications for the United States". Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 7 February 2008. Retrieved 15 July 2011.
45. ^ McNeil, Jr., Donald G. (March 3, 2009). "AIDS: New Web Site Seeks to Fight Myths About Circumcision and H.I.V.". New York Times: p. D6. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
46. ^ AVAC About male circumcision
47. ^ Sansom, L.; Vimalanand S. Prabhu, Angela B. Hutchinson, Qian An, H. Irene Hall, Ram K. Shrestha, Arielle Lasry, and Allan W. Taylor (January 2009). Kissinger, Patricia. ed. "Cost-Effectiveness of Newborn Circumcision in Reducing Lifetime HIV Risk among U.S. Males". PLoS ONE 5 (1): e8723.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0008723. PMC 2807456.PMID 20090910. "Our results show that newborn circumcision is usually cost saving in the United States because of the low cost of the procedure, current lifetime risk of HIV among U.S. males and the high cost of treating HIV."
48. ^ Mills, J.; N. Siegfried (October 2006). "Cautious optimism for new HIV/AIDS prevention strategies". Lancet 368 (9543): 1236.doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(06)69513-5. PMID 17027724. "The inferences drawn from the only completed randomised controlled trial (RCT) of circumcision could be weak because the trial stopped early. In a systematic review of RCTs stopped early for benefit, such RCTs were found to overestimate treatment effects. When trials with events fewer than the median number (n=66) were compared with those with event numbers above the median, the odds ratio for a magnitude of effect greater than the median was 28 (95% CI 11–73). The circumcision trial recorded 69 events, and is therefore at risk of serious effect overestimation. We therefore advocate an impartial meta-analysis of individual patients' data from this and other trials underway before further feasibility studies are done."
49. ^ Dowsett, G.W.; M. Couch (May 2007). "Male circumcision and HIV prevention: is there really enough of the right kind of evidence?" (PDF). Reproductive Health Matters 15 (29): 33–44. doi:10.1016/S0968-8080(07)29302-4. PMID 17512372.
50. ^ Darby, R.; R. Van Howe (2011). "Not a surgical vaccine: there is no case for boosting infant male circumcision to combat heterosexual transmission of HIV in Australia". Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 35 (5): 459–465.doi:10.1111/j.1753-6405.2011.00761.x.
51. ^ Wawer, Maria et al. (18 July 2009). "Randomized Trial of Male Circumcision in HIV-infected Men: Effects on HIV Transmission to Female Partners, Rakai, Uganda". Lancet 374 (9685): 229–237. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(09)60998-3.PMC 2905212. PMID 19616720.
52. ^ a b Millett GA, Flores SA, Marks G et al. (October 2008)."Circumcision status and risk of HIV and sexually transmitted infections among men who have sex with men: a meta-analysis". JAMA 300 (14): 1674–1684.doi:10.1001/jama.300.14.1674. PMID 18840841.
53. ^ "STD facts -- Human papillomavirus (HPV)". CDC. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
54. ^ Weiss HA, Thomas SL, Munabi SK, Hayes RJ (April 2006)."Male circumcision and risk of syphilis, chancroid, and genital herpes: a systematic review and meta‐analysis". Sexually Transmitted Infections 82 (2): 101–9; discussion 110.doi:10.1136/sti.2005.017442. PMC 2653870.PMID 16581731.
55. ^ Leber, Mark J.; Anuritha Tirumani (June 8, 2006)."Balanitis". EMedicine. Retrieved 2008-10-14.
56. ^ Osipov, Vladimir O.; Scott M. Acker (November 14, 2006)."Balanoposthitis". Reactive and Inflammatory Dermatoses.EMedicine. Retrieved 2006-11-20.
57. ^ a b Aridogan IA, Izol V, Ilkit M (August 2011). "Superficial fungal infections of the male genitalia: a review". Crit. Rev. Microbiol.37 (3): 237–44. doi:10.3109/1040841X.2011.572862.PMID 21668404.
58. ^ a b c d Hayashi Y, Kojima Y, Mizuno K, Kohri K (2011). "Prepuce: phimosis, paraphimosis, and circumcision".ScientificWorldJournal 11: 289–301.doi:10.1100/tsw.2011.31. PMID 21298220.
59. ^ Becker K (January 2011). "Lichen sclerosus in boys". Dtsch Arztebl Int 108 (4): 53–8. doi:10.3238/arztebl.2011.053.PMC 3036008. PMID 21307992.
60. ^ a b "Report 10 of the Council on Scientific Affairs (I-99):Neonatal Circumcision". 1999 AMA Interim Meeting: Summaries and Recommendations of Council on Scientific Affairs Reports. American Medical Association. December 1999. pp. 17. Archived from the original on June 3, 2010. Retrieved January 31, 2012.
61. ^ Esposito, Ciro; Antonella Centonze, Francesca Alicchio, Antonio Savanelli and Alessandro Settimi (2008). "Topical steroid application versus circumcision in pediatric patients with phimosis: a prospective randomized placebo controlled clinical trial". World Journal of Urology 26 (2): 187-190.doi:10.1007/s00345-007-0231-2. Retrieved 2012 Sept 6.
62. ^ Jagannath, Vanitha A; Fedorowicz, Zbys; Sud, Vikas; Verma, Abhishek Kumar; Hajebrahimi, Sakineh; Fedorowicz, Zbys (2011). Routine neonatal circumcision for the prevention of urinary tract infections in infancy.doi:10.1002/14651858.CD009129.
63. ^ a b c d e Larke NL, Thomas SL, Dos Santos Silva I, Weiss HA (August 2011). "Male circumcision and penile cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis". Cancer Causes Control 22 (8): 1097–110. doi:10.1007/s10552-011-9785-9.PMC 3139859. PMID 21695385.

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 02:10 PM
CIRCUMCISION AND AIDS!!!!

On December 13, 2006, the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) declared that male circumcision significantly reduces the risk of acquiring the HIV virus. Now, some physicians and news media outlets are promoting circumcision as a possible "vaccine" for AIDS. This question and answer page is an attempt to dispel the myths and assumptions surrounding these reports by presenting the facts.

How did male circumcision and AIDS first become linked?
The association between circumcision and AIDS began in 1986, when the late California urologist and circumcision promoter Aaron J. Fink proposed that the keratinization damage caused by male circumcision would prevent HIV infection. A number of studies on the subject have been conducted in Africa since that time.

Does male circumcision actually help prevent HIV/AIDS?

Studies linking male circumcision and AIDS are conflicting. Two studies completed in 2006 in Kenya and Uganda concluded that male circumcision had a 48% - 53% protective effect against HIV over a 14 month period, and an earlier published Auvert Study (criticized for having methodology flaws and overly optimistic conclusions) found that circumcision reduced HIV transmission in South African men by 63% over a period of 21 months. The multi-country Mishra study concluded that circumcision may actually increase transmission of the AIDS virus, however, which is what many earlier studies found. The Brewer Study published in March 2007, also concluded that circumcision in Kenya, Lesotho, and Tanzania increases the transmission of AIDS, and the Connolly study published in November 2008 found that circumcised men in South Africa are just as likely to be HIV-positive as uncircumcised men.

Has America's high rate of male circumcision helped prevent HIV/AIDS in the USA?
The United States has one of the highest rates of male circumcision and also one of the highest rates of HIV infection in the developed world, suggesting that circumcision is not helping. Conversely, Finland and Japan have some of the lowest rates of circumcision and also some of the lowest rates of HIV/AIDS. In Australia, the AFAO has now concluded that male circumcision has no role in the Australian HIV epidemic.

http://www.mgmbill.org/aids.htm

http://i48.tinypic.com/dewkfc.jpg

So now I challenge all these googling ass cats with that nonsense they aer talking about with what I just put up. CUTTING FORESKIN DOESN'T PREVENT ANY DISEASES NOR AIDS/HIV!!!

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Dan I also have sites also that I put up did you read them? Tell me Dan can keeping the foreskin PREVENT HIV, YES OR NO?

LibertyHarkness
10-10-2012, 02:21 PM
i am uncut and intend to stay that way ... hell when i get a minge , i want to have as much nerve endings, sensations working that i can have :) :)

i have slept with countless men over the years and all the cut guys cock heads are not as sensitive as uncut guys .. the foreskin protects the helmet..when you are cut the helmet skin texture adjusts over time to a more rough state otherwise you would be over sensitive all the time ...

as for cleaniness.hygine ,, mehhhh , if people cant wash their cocks properly they have no business fucking in the first place .

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 02:34 PM
CIRCUMCISION AND AIDS!!!!

On December 13, 2006, the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) declared that male circumcision significantly reduces the risk of acquiring the HIV virus. Now, some physicians and news media outlets are promoting circumcision as a possible "vaccine" for AIDS. This question and answer page is an attempt to dispel the myths and assumptions surrounding these reports by presenting the facts.

How did male circumcision and AIDS first become linked?
The association between circumcision and AIDS began in 1986, when the late California urologist and circumcision promoter Aaron J. Fink proposed that the keratinization damage caused by male circumcision would prevent HIV infection. A number of studies on the subject have been conducted in Africa since that time.

Does male circumcision actually help prevent HIV/AIDS?

Studies linking male circumcision and AIDS are conflicting. Two studies completed in 2006 in Kenya and Uganda concluded that male circumcision had a 48% - 53% protective effect against HIV over a 14 month period, and an earlier published Auvert Study (criticized for having methodology flaws and overly optimistic conclusions) found that circumcision reduced HIV transmission in South African men by 63% over a period of 21 months. The multi-country Mishra study concluded that circumcision may actually increase transmission of the AIDS virus, however, which is what many earlier studies found. The Brewer Study published in March 2007, also concluded that circumcision in Kenya, Lesotho, and Tanzania increases the transmission of AIDS, and the Connolly study published in November 2008 found that circumcised men in South Africa are just as likely to be HIV-positive as uncircumcised men.

Has America's high rate of male circumcision helped prevent HIV/AIDS in the USA?
The United States has one of the highest rates of male circumcision and also one of the highest rates of HIV infection in the developed world, suggesting that circumcision is not helping. Conversely, Finland and Japan have some of the lowest rates of circumcision and also some of the lowest rates of HIV/AIDS. In Australia, the AFAO has now concluded that male circumcision has no role in the Australian HIV epidemic.

http://www.mgmbill.org/aids.htm

http://i48.tinypic.com/dewkfc.jpg

So now I challenge all these googling ass cats with that nonsense they aer talking about with what I just put up. CUTTING FORESKIN DOESN'T PREVENT ANY DISEASES NOR AIDS/HIV!!!

Dan I also have sites also that I put up did you read them? Tell me Dan can keeping the foreskin PREVENT HIV, YES OR NO?
I admit, that these are VERY good points, James; anyone who thinks he is protected from AIDS because he is circumcised is out of his mind. And as far as that is concerned, I completely agree that it is good to warn people, and not confuse medical indications because of which doctors were often circumcising in the past, with silly ideas that they could be saved from infections. We all are better off using condoms, today, circumcised or not, and especially when it comes to AIDS!
(And to answer your question, James: no, I admit that at some point, the debate became a little bit too intense to be fun to follow.)

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 02:52 PM
:iagree: So if keeping the skin can't prevent, then being cut can't prevent either, and you hit it on the nail WE ALL NEED TO USE CONDOMS!!! Not a selected few because they are cut. I just wanted to point out that being cut don't mean you won't get a disease, whoever is thinking that is nuts and you have a lot of people that are just that. some people fail to realize that when the penis is erect the head have thousands of openings and being there is blood in the penis the head is very vulnerable to HIV and any other disease, cut or uncut. You and I both know there are some dumb idiots out there that will say " I CAN GO RAW I AM CIRCUMCISED", due to misinformation and PAST LINKS that mostly deal with myth base info.
Thanks for being understanding Dan

I admit, that these are VERY good points, James; anyone who thinks he is protected from AIDS because he is circumcised is out of his mind. And as far as that is concerned, I completely agree that it is good to warn people, and not confuse medical indications because of which doctors were often circumcising in the past, with silly ideas that they could be saved from infections. We all are better off using condoms, today, circumcised or not, and especially when it comes to AIDS!
(And to answer your question, James: no, I admit that at some point, the debate became a little bit too intense to be fun to follow.)

danthepoetman
10-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Well, it’s obvious you are right on this and that you were well intentioned, James. I commend you for that: it is true, that some people can indeed get confused about this. And for some, it could be a fatal confusion… :)

kilakali
10-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Question: How Can Circumcision Reduce A Man's Risk Of Acquiring HIV?

Answer: "The inside of the foreskin is different than the skin on the rest of the penis. Among other distinctions, the tissue there contains many more cells that are susceptible to HIV infection. Furthermore, the foreskin is susceptible to tears and other infections, which can also increase a man’s risk of HIV. When a man is circumcised, his foreskin is removed, and the number of cells that are susceptible to HIV infection is significantly reduced. Circumcision also reduces the risk of many STD infections, including the genital ulcer diseases, which are associated with an increased risk of acquiring HIV. Finally, it has been suggested that the skin on the penile glans may become somewhat toughened in circumcised men, contributing further to reducing their risk of infection."

__________________________________________________ _______________
Kilakali

Well that's a bunch of bullshit. For the fact of the matter. MORE CUT MEN HAVE HIV!!! So if being cut really prevented HIV how come CUT MEN HAVE IT? I was being sarcastic to Arminaxxx to see what other bullshit could be told. You Kilakali have to explain to me and others how is it then cut dicks get HIV? First off when an uncut man gets hard his dick looks just like an uncut dick. A cut dick at the head of it has tiny openings when it's hard that's where the HIV enters. A cut man CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH AN HIV PERSON AND EXPECT NOT TO CONTRACT THE DISEASE without use of a CONDOM!!! That link is very misleading. I am uncut and never had a disease in my life and have always been clean. THE KEY WORD IS REDUCE, it never said PREVENT!!! Even with a condom it REDUCES your risk of getting HIV, the only 100% way not to get it is NOT TO HAVE SEX AT ALL!!!!

Don't sit here and make it seems or believe that having a cut dick is all good and you won't catch nothing. There are so many nasty cut dick men in the world who don't know how to clean it's ridiculous. Again being cut doesn't prevent you from anything.
First off how is it possible that "more cut men have HIV" (post stats)? When only 37% of the worlds population of men are cut? If you read the last couple of links all of that is explained. Secondly i never said "fully protects" but reduced, slightly diminished, can be stated as limited protection. I never said nor do I agree that being cut fully protects you from HIV thats asinine, so dont put words in my mouth..

loveboof
10-10-2012, 07:20 PM

Actually, no. It's not a fact.

Does your circumcision make you feel bulletproof?

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 09:52 PM
The mere fact is we were born with the skin for a reason, Egyptians did it for their reason but it's not for all to do, just like they are circumcising WOMEN!!! All these guys that are pro cut, I have asked the question WHY ARE WOMEN GETTING CIRCUMCISED THEN? No one answered my question. Circumcision is just a choice you can stay clean uncut etc, YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET CIRCUMCISED!!! That's my point.

My article said "10 THOUSAND NERVES in the foreskin and they are feet long". I'm not cutting mines either and come to find out all that other crap is Myth. They were putting up links as if they had me and I put up links to show all that you gotta be cut shit is MYTH!!!

I couldn't believe someone said "YOU CAN CLEAN EASIER CUT" , that was some real bullshit. That is the most idiotic thing I could hear, as though you can't clean an uncut penis. Shm. :iagree: With you!!!

i am uncut and intend to stay that way ... hell when i get a minge , i want to have as much nerve endings, sensations working that i can have :) :)

i have slept with countless men over the years and all the cut guys cock heads are not as sensitive as uncut guys .. the foreskin protects the helmet..when you are cut the helmet skin texture adjusts over time to a more rough state otherwise you would be over sensitive all the time ...

as for cleaniness.hygine ,, mehhhh , if people cant wash their cocks properly they have no business fucking in the first place .

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 09:56 PM
First off how is it possible that "more cut men have HIV" (post stats)? When only 37% of the worlds population of men are cut? If you read the last couple of links all of that is explained. Secondly i never said "fully protects" but reduced, slightly diminished, can be stated as limited protection. I never said nor do I agree that being cut fully protects you from HIV thats asinine, so dont put words in my mouth..

37% men cut when? Are we talking 70's, 80's, 90's when? At one point there were more men circumcised then men not. So it's logical they have the more diseases than uncut. Just because you are cut don't prevent you from nothing THAT'S THE ABSOLUTE FACTS!!!!

I am not saying YOU said per say but there are those out there in general I was speaking to that think it protects them from HIV and other diseases if you have the skin cut.

RallyCola
10-10-2012, 09:57 PM
The mere fact is we were born with the skin for a reason,

women are born to have hairy pits and legs. you are born to have a hairy face. we cut that shit off no don't we.

just because we are born with something doesn't mean we are meant to have it.

want evidence....how about EVERY TRANSGENDERED PERSON EVERYWHERE

loveboof
10-10-2012, 09:59 PM
women are born to have hairy pits and legs. you are born to have a hairy face. we cut that shit off no don't we.

How often do you have to shave your foreskin then? (I'm assuming it grows back...)

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Well, it’s obvious you are right on this and that you were well intentioned, James. I commend you for that: it is true, that some people can indeed get confused about this. And for some, it could be a fatal confusion… :)

:iagree: TRUE THAT AND I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN to ANYONE!!!

RallyCola
10-10-2012, 10:04 PM
How often do you have to shave your foreskin then? (I'm assuming it grows back...)

nah...some doctor cut that shit off in 1978...probably made a sandwich with it.

the point is...if you were cut when you were born, you have never known any better so why bitch about it. if you have lived your whole life uncut, why cut now?

the question is simply, whether or not all the men on this forum will circumcise their sons because we aren't going to go back and change the decision our parents made for us at birth

jamesedwards
10-10-2012, 10:06 PM

We are not born with hair, am I right? show me one baby that's born with hair under the arms and pubic areas.

First off, foreskin once it's cut IT WON'T GROW BACK!!! Humans have dead hair follicles THAT CAN GROW BACK!!! The reason they are cut is because, you have bacteria that cling to it to give strong odors, that's why it's cut. Come out I thought you were smarter than that. You are clean also and fresher without the hair.

Shockwave
10-21-2012, 09:56 AM
Nope. Wouldnt want it any other way

GrimFusion
10-21-2012, 10:57 AM
37% men cut when? Are we talking 70's, 80's, 90's when? At one point there were more men circumcised then men not. So it's logical they have the more diseases than uncut. Just because you are cut don't prevent you from nothing THAT'S THE ABSOLUTE FACTS!!!!

I am not saying YOU said per say but there are those out there in general I was speaking to that think it protects them from HIV and other diseases if you have the skin cut.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=circumcision-and-aids
http://www.mh.co.za/health/quick-health-fixes/circumcision-prevents-prostate-cancer
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/08/21/cutting-out-circumcision-could-cost-billions-study/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194127/Leading-pediatrician-group-announces-controversial-circumcisions-DO-fight-HIV-cancer-prevent-spread-diseases.html

Being circumcised also prevents "bathroom splatter" and urinary tract infections.

BigDF
10-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Yes...Thank goodness!

http://i45.tinypic.com/1234dnc.jpgYou are beautiful Evelyn and I hope your birthday celebration went well. :party: :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

We do get into some interesting topics on here. And for the record, yes.

Prospero
10-21-2012, 02:19 PM
James Edwards wrote "The mere fact is we were born with the skin for a reason"

Like the appendix?

youngblood61
10-21-2012, 02:45 PM
Yes!:)

kaiser1one
10-21-2012, 03:06 PM

A life changing brain issue =/= a skin issue.....

Comparing the two does not work.

Shockwave
10-21-2012, 08:12 PM
James Edwards wrote "The mere fact is we were born with the skin for a reason"

Like the appendix?

Lol terrible example. foreskin has a function.

hada
02-18-2013, 10:10 AM
um happily circumcised

Intrepid
02-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Circumcised at birth here.

RawNY
02-18-2013, 07:13 PM
See 1:40
Meet the Fockers (6/12) Movie CLIP - Foreskin Fondue (2004) HD - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFc_0WXxOXI)

LovinThaTSLadiez
06-29-2013, 12:28 AM
I am circumcised and glad of it!

jenali68
11-20-2022, 09:12 PM
Yes I am circumcised. Religious reasons! :)

zaphod
11-21-2022, 12:36 AM
Yes but I am on a journey to restore my foreskin. I have gone from Coverage Index CI-2 to CI-4.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/coverage-index/CI-chart.htm

zaphod
11-21-2022, 01:59 AM
Update.... I am CI-5

thickmotherfucker
11-26-2022, 11:38 AM
not circumcized. being in the US makes me wish i was though.

Fiji
11-28-2022, 03:32 AM
I am circumcised and I tend to prefer TS chicks who are also

Highlander1963
01-22-2023, 03:24 PM
I got circumcised last year at 58 years old. Always wanted it done just never had the time or the cash or both as I do a hard physical job and the penis needs a bit of time to heal
Very pleased with the result

macjay18
01-29-2023, 03:18 PM
The most enjoyable things about not been circumcised is that sweet feeling of jerking your foreskin over the head of your penis. Circ guys, just a word of advice, it is comparable to having a man clit.

1hornySOB
02-03-2023, 03:10 AM
#TeamUncut All Day

ReynaRolandKiss
02-03-2023, 05:05 AM
Also team Uncut! Love sucking a big cut cock. =)

luvzbig1s
02-04-2023, 04:56 AM
yes Twice as a matter of fact

Discodavis
02-07-2023, 05:46 PM
Uncircumcised. We don't practise male genital mutilation over here in Europe and uncircumcised penises are much more attractive. I avoid white American trans porn because I love the sight of her gland emerging as her foreskin retracts.