PDA

View Full Version : Why Steven aka Spencer Fox relate to be a Satanist with being a adulterer and liar?

Nicole Montero
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
being a Satanist is not a bad thing next to be an Atheist
why this guy put all of this in the same Sentence?

" Mallory is a Satanist, adulterer, pathological liar, and an ecstasy dealer"

the real Satanist life is very healthy, read about the COS on the internet

COS = Church of Satan

loveboof
10-01-2012, 05:37 PM

You think it is better to worship satan than to not believe in his existence?

Genetic
10-01-2012, 05:59 PM
I think Spencer Fox was just slinging any old mud he could to try and take heat off himself and put it onto someone else. The common perception of Satanists is very far from what they are actually, but then, there are some who do play up to the stereotype.

Either way, Spencer Fox is clearly a dick.

Tina Francis
10-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Did anyone but me get the irony in the name of the first commenter on that page?

GrimFusion
10-01-2012, 10:50 PM
why this guy put all of this in the same Sentence?

" Mallory is a Satanist, adulterer, pathological liar, and an ecstasy dealer"

the real Satanist life is very healthy, read about the COS on the internet

COS = Church of Satan

Satanism and atheism have nothing to do with each other, Nichole.
Satanists have a set of incredibly selfish and self-serving core beliefs. It's healthy if you consider self-preservation at the cost of community benefit "healthy", but I wouldn't. That probably sounds communistic, but sacrifice without personal benefit is an admirable quality and something Satanists are taught to avoid.

I'm not saying it's impossible to be a socially civil Satanist, but it's not impossible for a Satanist to be an adulterer, a pathological liar, and/or an ecstasy dealer. I know a Christian who sells meth, steals from people, and lies all the time.

Realistically, I think the dude is just really pissed off and more than willing to make mountains out of molehills even if it means making untrue accusations.

Seriously, though... don't say Satanism is better than atheism. I'm sure I'd get a few people's goad if I said atheists were better than Christians. I wouldn't and we aren't; I'm just saying.

Lovecox
10-02-2012, 01:47 AM
Atheists are bad? Well, I'm sure there are millions of intolerant religious extremists that would agree with you.

ktkraft
10-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Every religion that teaches good morals, as in helping others is good, its only when people start judging other sbased on their religiona dn way of life that it causes problems.

Genetic
10-02-2012, 02:35 AM
Well, I'm sure there are millions of intolerant religious extremists that would agree with you.
Careful now or a certain group of religious people will get offended. You know, that religion of peace with peaceful followers like this?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42093000/jpg/_42093952_kashmir-ap416.jpg

EvonRose
10-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Everyone knows what religion is based of and what the true intentions of, once religion is used for evil it is clear on the bible that it is blasphemy... therefore not part of the religion but an extremist...

robertlouis
Careful now or a certain group of religious people will get offended. You know, that religion of peace with peaceful followers like this?

Or these....

Quiet Reflections
who the fuck is spencer fox?

robertlouis
10-02-2012, 03:05 AM

And who cares?

AmyDaly
10-02-2012, 03:08 AM
I think christians/catholics/muslims/jews are worse than satanists

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 03:51 AM
And who cares?

Yes. Both questions seems very relevant to me… :)

I think christians/catholics/muslims/jews are worse than satanists
You’re right, Amy, I suppose. But all in all, aren’t they all, Satanist or not, exactly as if they were all standing or kneeling in front of a chair or a table or even a door knob, and asking for stuff anyways… ;) "Please, chair, let me have a Mercedes Benz!"

dc_guy_75
10-02-2012, 04:52 AM
While I don't believe in Abrahamic superstition, if I had to chose between worshipping Yahweh and Lucifer:

The devil gave humans critical thinking, which God didn't want. He wanted us to not eat from the tree of knowledge of whatever the hell so we could basically be thought slaves for eternity, but the devil did us a favor and turned the tables there with a single conversation.

Also, the devil killed a grand total of 10 people in the bible, while God killed somewhere around 2.3 million. He understands human nature, but doesn't judge you for being human. He accepts God's unwanted children unconditionally. And still, he's the bad guy. Why? Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's our silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

amberskyi
10-02-2012, 06:37 AM
i own the satanic bible and satanism isnt about worshiping any deity at all.
its more of a philosophy or ideology mixed with just a hint of esoteric knowledge.
theyre just pretty much hedonist and social drawinist. survival of the strongest and the only purpose in life is to pursue what makes one happy.

danthepoetman
10-02-2012, 07:00 AM
While I don't believe in Abrahamic superstition, if I had to chose between worshipping Yahweh and Lucifer:

The devil gave humans critical thinking, which God didn't want. He wanted us to not eat from the tree of knowledge of whatever the hell so we could basically be thought slaves for eternity, but the devil did us a favor and turned the tables there with a single conversation.

Also, the devil killed a grand total of 10 people in the bible, while God killed somewhere around 2.3 million. He understands human nature, but doesn't judge you for being human. He accepts God's unwanted children unconditionally. And still, he's the bad guy. Why? Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's our silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
The myth reminds a lot indeed that of Prometheus in ancient Greek mythology. He had to steel fire from the Gods to give it to men, and was the one to brought to them knowledge and techniques. He was condemned by Zeus to be chained to a rock and have his liver eaten forever by an eagle. By the way, Lucifer means the carrier of the flame or the torch in Latin. Originally, it doesn’t have anything to do with “evil”.

its more of a philosophy or ideology mixed with just a hint of esoteric knowledge.
theyre just pretty much hedonist and social drawinist. survival of the strongest and the only purpose in life is to pursue what makes one happy.
Although we generally also widely believe in empathy and sharing too, this all sounds a lot like what we, atheist and agnostic materialists, believe in, Amber… ;)
Not that I'm their spokesperson or anything...

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 09:59 PM

No deity at all? They worship themselves as gods. Unlike most other religions that preach social brotherhood while hypocritically ostracizing anyone who's different, Satanists outrightly devalue non-believers because they aren't the masters of their own destiny.

amberskyi
10-02-2012, 10:12 PM
No deity at all? They worship themselves as gods. Unlike most other religions that preach social brotherhood while hypocritically ostracizing anyone who's different, Satanists outrightly devalue non-believers because they aren't the masters of their own destiny.

so...im not seeing anything wrong with that lol

GrimFusion
10-02-2012, 10:50 PM
so...im not seeing anything wrong with that lol
Heh... has anybody ever introduced you to Dianetics?
It's kinda like Satanism meets Catholicity with a sprinkle of aliens. http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcnIDqbxbTVFFnZ1PhkjFrQY4ugbUTy WQYhp8hGAnlxAp8CooIHkibglM

:whistle:

rico11430
03-16-2015, 11:06 PM
The master of deception