PDA

View Full Version : T girl surgery

destinyslover
10-01-2012, 02:01 AM
hey guys im dominique from machester, england
new to this site... basically i have been meaning to get breasts and facial feminization surgery i;ve heard a lot about Argentina.. apparently they are quiet good....

if anybody knows anything in this area

be a doll an d help me out :*

xxxx

tsadriana
10-01-2012, 02:22 AM
girl just go for hormones first,i think u look pretty feminine to me....is to earlie for estetic surgery hun.

destinyslover
10-01-2012, 02:25 AM
u think? ive been doing my research on hormones just not quiet sure what to go for

i feel like surgery is something i wanna have done as soon as possible just to make me feel better about myself
xx

tsadriana
10-01-2012, 02:37 AM
u think? ive been doing my research on hormones just not quiet sure what to go for

i feel like surgery is something i wanna have done as soon as possible just to make me feel better about myself
xx
yES darling im very sure,my best advice is u to consult a doctor ,he knows best for u.and as u got feminine features it will be pretty easyier for u trust me....just go to a docotr and listen his advice....he knows best which hormones u should use...don`t take anyone advice buyng hormones from internet ,just go urself to a doctor and u will be happy with urself.....rushing things like surgery doesnt help all the time ,the rezults can be devastating at the time....

tsadriana
10-01-2012, 02:42 AM
how old are u destiny?

Robert66
10-01-2012, 03:03 AM
What age are you Destiny? I do think you should listen to Adriana. Go to your doctor and discuss hormones. You seem very young to be contemplating surgery. You look absolutely stunning in your pics so I don't think you should be doing anything drastic just yet.

danthepoetman
10-01-2012, 03:13 AM
I agree with Adriana and Robert, Dominique. I can understand that you would want to be more confident, but believe me (and believe us), you are REALLY LOVELY as you are! You don't need to rush anything. Moreover, there is some horror stories when it comes to surgery. It's definitely not something you should throw yourself into. You are adorable, desirable, delicate and feminine as you are. Don't rush anything; take the time needed and do the consultations necessary.

destinyslover
10-01-2012, 12:06 PM
thanks guys that was really lovely to wake up to :)
im only 20,,, freshly turned 20..

guess just gonna do things propperly and see a doctor as u sugested and take things slow xx

youngblood61
10-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Keep us updated Dominique.:)

gregorysgirl
10-01-2012, 05:18 PM
destinyslover, baby, you really don't need surgery, you are beautiful. xxx

destinyslover
10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
aw thanks sweetie... but boobs, jaw and adams apple.. i feel like its a MUST you know!! xx

tsadriana
10-01-2012, 05:35 PM
aw thanks sweetie... but boobs, jaw and adams apple.. i feel like its a MUST you know!! xx

Hun boobs is ok if u want that,but don`t do changes on ur face ,at least wait till after 30,s ...ur skin is young and having surgerys in an earlie age is not good idea....but if u want implants go for it girl and do it.

destinyslover
10-01-2012, 05:36 PM
lets crack on with some boobies 1st then

thanks for the advice

xxxxx