PDA

View Full Version : To the people in relationships

MHarrigan82
09-30-2012, 05:44 PM
How often do you see your significant other? (GG, TG, Lesbian, Gay etc)

The girl that I am currently involve with a (tgirl) we see each other only on the weekends unfortunately. Due to our work schedule we do not hardly get to see each other during the week. I work for a bank and she is a manager at a hotel. I have not seen my girl since last Monday morning. Do you think that if you are in a relationship you should see that person daily and does that make the relationship last longer.

Jericho
09-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Apart long enough to look forward to seeing each other, without getting sick of each others shit.
Sounds perfect to me. :shrug

LibertyHarkness
09-30-2012, 06:00 PM
i see my girlfriend only at weekends at the moment , as we live 200miles apart .. so we alternate weekends :) thios weeekend she is staying at my house and met my parents :) woot

danthepoetman
09-30-2012, 06:01 PM
I would call that one an elastic relationship or a rubber one. No: I don’t think not seeing the one you want might make it last longer or might make love more intense. MHarrigan, if you’re really into that girl, I don’t even understand how you can deal with that. Maybe it’s me, but I would need much more…

danthepoetman
09-30-2012, 06:02 PM
Liberty! How is your cold? Are you rid of it?
That's the kind of relationship no one wants any part of... ;)

rodinuk
09-30-2012, 07:22 PM
How often do you see your significant other? (GG, TG, Lesbian, Gay etc)

Daily

Do you think that if you are in a relationship you should see that person daily...

Not necessarily

...and does that make the relationship last longer.

No idea yet :D

Absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

LibertyHarkness
09-30-2012, 08:22 PM
my cold is almost gone now thanks xxx

Quiet Reflections
09-30-2012, 11:55 PM
We live together so I see her just about every day unless one of us is really busy or out all night. We talk on the phone a lot too.