PDA

View Full Version : Sexual dynamics in straight man - transwoman relationships

SFlare
09-30-2012, 09:15 AM
I've read a bit the dynamics of gay sexual relationships in terms of the gender politics and roles of topping, bottoming, submission and dominance.
Since both participants in a straight male-straight transwoman sex may both have penises, I wonder if there is any over lap. Is the matter of who is to top and who to bottom and generally accepted norm? Or is it as versatile as how a lot of gay male relationships are? Do the ideas of being submissive or dominant play a role? What happens if it's the woman who is twice the size of her partner penis wise, does that change the roles of who'll dominate? Just some of my rumunations.

MacShreach
09-30-2012, 09:44 AM
I've read a bit the dynamics of gay sexual relationships in terms of the gender politics and roles of topping, bottoming, submission and dominance.
Since both participants in a straight male-straight transwoman sex may both have penises, I wonder if there is any over lap. Is the matter of who is to top and who to bottom and generally accepted norm? Or is it as versatile as how a lot of gay male relationships are? Do the ideas of being submissive or dominant play a role? What happens if it's the woman who is twice the size of her partner penis wise, does that change the roles of who'll dominate? Just some of my rumunations.

Oh just stick around a while my friend...I think it's fair to say, however, that the entire spectrum is covered somewhere within this particular demimonde!

Lots of men like to be 'topped'. Equally, lots of men don't. Lots of transwomen dislike 'topping' (or even having their dicks touched, discussed, whatever--they'd rather it was just ignored) though equally many do and enjoy using their dicks in the full range. Within some relationships, sexual roles are more or less defined and in others they are much more fluid.

That's for relationships. In P4P just about anything is possible.

Gender ID (what you feel you are), sexual preference in attraction (who you want to have sex with), and sexual preference in practice (how you want to have sex), are completely independent of each other and it is only societal conditioning that makes us think otherwise. Once you throw out the conditioning, which you have challenged just by being here, anything goes.

Have fun and be prepared to have your life changed. I'm serious.

Robert66
09-30-2012, 10:00 AM
This is such a good reply. There is no fixed 'norm' in any relationship. Even in a straight male/female situation, many females like to dominate. My ex-wife preferred to be sitting on top straddling me and was the only position she could cum in. Oddly, she also preferred anal sex to vaginal. I didn't complain!
Now I am in a relationship with a Thai ladyboy and she has a great cock and intends to keep it. Before her, I'd never had anal sex and I admit the first few times were no so enjoyable, although I loved the sensation of her coming inside me and her semen running out. Now I love it, although for it to be continually enjoyable it is good to have at least every two days to keep the anus flexible. She has a pretty big cock (7.5") but fortunately not too thick. We tend now to alternate as to who is on top.
We also take time out to enjoy 69ers, and have now perfected our timing so we come at the same time.
Oh yes, when you enter the world of TS love, your life will change in many ways, and the vast majority are positive!