PDA

View Full Version : Why would she do this?

Flaco
09-24-2012, 05:19 AM
I think this video is from about a year ago, the guy had sex with a t-girl but did not know he was being recorded the whole time and then this chick posted the video online for the whole world to see. I heard the guy in this video was contemplating suicide and has vanished as of late. I know some people on here will defend a tgirl no matter what but this just seems pretty unnecessary to me, and judging by the way they were kissing I don't think there was any serious problem between them. I mean obviously, there's no way to know what really happened that caused her to leak this video, but I'm pretty sure this guy's life is gunna be ruined after this...What do you guys think?

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/36056

bottomXOslave
09-24-2012, 05:26 AM
I think you should hold my hand all over " Nueva York " and fuck me right then and there and make a video !????

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 05:40 AM
guys do this too.there are facebook groups dedicated to exposing "hos".
its classless and damaging no matter who it happens to.

giovanni_hotel
09-24-2012, 05:55 AM
What she did to him was FOUL. Posting a vid anonymously of you having sex with anyone to put them on blast is wrong.

Reading those comments, I'm reminded that if a woman eats pussy but still fucks with men, she's labeled a FREAK and not a lesbo.

But if a man oh no puts a dick in his mouth, even just once, he's a FAG4LIFE.
I really think most people are being filmed when they have sex with a stranger. I know TONS of men where filming themselves stroking out a chick is like their favorite hobby.

How did this chick get his GF's Facebook??
You don't do shit like this to someone if you like them, which I think she did.

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 05:58 AM
whooaaaa.he has a girlfriend?? that changes everything

giovanni_hotel
09-24-2012, 06:45 AM
whooaaaa.he has a girlfriend?? that changes everything

He may be a totally innocent victim, but what she did was still wrong.
You know this broad didn't post this vid out of a sense of 'sisterhood' and her own moral obligation.:salad

SKANK.

giovanni_hotel
09-24-2012, 07:02 AM
He may NOT be a totally innocent victim......!

(Why is the edit function like three minutes on HA!!)

qwerty94
09-24-2012, 07:10 AM
Yah... that's really fucked up. And sorry... I know this is generalizing, but this bitch is just another reason why transexuals get a bad rep...

christianxxx
09-24-2012, 07:23 AM
are we 100 positive that this is a real story? the video camera seems to be in the perfect place to catch all the action. they didn't turn the wrong way etc etc the entire time? i am skeptical of "hidden videos"

Flaco
09-24-2012, 03:17 PM
guys do this too.there are facebook groups dedicated to exposing "hos".
its classless and damaging no matter who it happens to.

Good point, Amber. Those exposing Hos pages are crazy, I've seen plenty of girls in my area on ho pages. Once a girl is seen on a ho page she instantly becomes the talk of the town, shits crazy. But as for the guy in this video, the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn. And when the rumor started circulating that he had slept with a Transgirl, he was already going through hell just for that. But then when she posted the video online...
I can see why this guy wanted to take his own life after smh

What she did to him was FOUL. Posting a vid anonymously of you having sex with anyone to put them on blast is wrong.

Reading those comments, I'm reminded that if a woman eats pussy but still fucks with men, she's labeled a FREAK and not a lesbo.

I really think most people are being filmed when they have sex with a stranger. I know TONS of men where filming themselves stroking out a chick is like their favorite hobby.

Preach bro, preach. Something I find very annoying is them associating being with a Transwoman to being on the "Downlow". Trannies are NOT men so how can you be on the DL for being with one ? Smfh, this is why I actually blame shows like Jerry Springer and Maury for promoting that fuckery. On those shows instead of the Girls saying "I was born physically a man, but I've always been a Woman" etc they'll say "I have a secret to tell you...I'm really a MAN". Years and years of that shit and now people think Transgirls are men smh.

About the girl liking him though, I really think she did like him which is what boggles my mind...why would you do him like that? It was probably a case of "I've got your man and you can't do anything about it" (Sorry, that's the best way I could explain it lol)

Jericho
09-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Poor bastard.
I thought Freddie'd been quiet lately. :shrug

Prospero
09-24-2012, 04:36 PM
are we 100 positive that this is a real story? the video camera seems to be in the perfect place to catch all the action. they didn't turn the wrong way etc etc the entire time? i am skeptical of "hidden videos"

I agree. This is all rather suspect.

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Good point, Amber. Those exposing Hos pages are crazy, I've seen plenty of girls in my area on ho pages. Once a girl is seen on a ho page she instantly becomes the talk of the town, shits crazy. But as for the guy in this video, the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn. And when the rumor started circulating that he had slept with a Transgirl, he was already going through hell just for that. But then when she posted the video online...
I can see why this guy wanted to take his own life after smh

Ohhhh yea cause being known to have slept with a ts is just the worst possible thing that can happen in life.i dont know how anyone manages to continue on living after fucking one of us **rolls eyes**
to be honest it is what you make it.if you act like you did something wrong and shameful than people are going to react that way.my last ex had a 'i can give a fuck about what people think' attitude and he never received any slack for dating ts girls

Cecil Rhodes
09-24-2012, 04:51 PM
looks like a 2257 violation to me

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 04:52 PM
He may be a totally innocent victim, but what she did was still wrong.
You know this broad didn't post this vid out of a sense of 'sisterhood' and her own moral obligation.:salad

SKANK.

sorry but any sympathy i had for him just went out the fucking window. he's running around engaging in risky behaviors behind his girls back. karmas a bitch like that.glad to see the universe at work

johnb85
09-24-2012, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=Flaco;1204927]\the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn.[/I]

Isn't it nice to know that those folks who live in government housing can still afford to pay for prostitutes?

Flaco
09-24-2012, 05:14 PM

Are you actually suggesting that they both planned to record this ? It's possible, but I think that's HIGHLY unlikely.

Ohhhh yea cause being known to have slept with a ts is just the worst possible thing that can happen in life.i dont know how anyone manages to continue on living after fucking one of us **rolls eyes**
to be honest it is what you make it.if you act like you did something wrong and shameful than people are going to react that way.my last ex had a 'i can give a fuck about what people think' attitude and he never received any slack for dating ts girls

I didn't say that and I think you're being unreasonable. But tbh in some situations it probably can be one of the worst things to happen in life. He's a young guy and this is going to follow him around for the rest of his life. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Dating a TS girl. But this obviously isn't a case of dating, he was put on blast for the whole world to see. And he lives in the projects, I'm sure they're probably a number of people that want to hurt him at this point. One of the comments on that video was "I know this pussy, he tried to holla at my sister once I'm gunna slap the shit outta that bitch when I see him!" His family and friends have probably all turned their back on him, and he'll forever be known as a fag.

I know it was wrong for him to cheat on his GF but you seriously don't think this is all a bit much ?

Flaco
09-24-2012, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=Flaco;1204927]\the word is he's from the Fort Greene Projects in Brooklyn.[/I]

Isn't it nice to know that those folks who live in government housing can still afford to pay for prostitutes?

This is irrelevant and how do you even know he paid ?

buckjohnson
09-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Sorry GH, but putting a dick in your mouth pretty much makes you gay, defines you as gay, and is probably as gay as someone can get. And Amber, most cats would be ok to be with you w/o shame or doubt, but you are the the 1% as 99% of TG do not have your looks, poise, class, smarts, etc... And Fort Greene projects have working folks living there, doing their 9-5,so paying for pussy is not on the gov dough. Plus right down the block is whefe the BROOKLYN NETS, will be playing, so lots downlow dough is forthcoming.

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 05:21 PM
sorry dont give that hood shit.i lived right there in crown heights with an ex and it was nothing.

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Are you actually suggesting that they both planned to record this ? It's possible, but I think that's HIGHLY unlikely.

I didn't say that and I think you're being unreasonable. But tbh in some situations it probably can be one of the worst things to happen in life. He's a young guy and this is going to follow him around for the rest of his life. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with Dating a TS girl. But this obviously isn't a case of dating, he was put on blast for the whole world to see. And he lives in the projects, I'm sure they're probably a number of people that want to hurt him at this point. One of the comments on that video was "I know this pussy, he tried to holla at my sister once I'm gunna slap the shit outta that bitch when I see him!" His family and friends have probably all turned their back on him, and he'll forever be known as a fag.

I know it was wrong for him to cheat on his GF but you seriously don't think this is all a bit much ?

lol like i said it is what you make it.i can sit here and try to explain about living a life of shame and fear but at i just woke up and need to masturbate...peace

Flaco
09-24-2012, 05:25 PM
sorry dont give that hood shit.i lived right there in crown heights with an ex and it was nothing.

Did you live in his hood though? And it's still two different scenarios no matter how much you try to spin it.

Flaco
09-24-2012, 05:26 PM
lol like i said it is what you make it.i can sit here and try to explain about living a life of shame and fear but at i just woke up and need to masturbate...peace

Off topic but that's so hawt lol

carl essex
09-24-2012, 05:30 PM
the only thing wrong here is she filmed it, regardless of gender....... she was out of order and should be arrested.

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Did you live in his hood though? And it's still two different scenarios no matter how much you try to spin it.

your right.its whatever.i guess the point im making is that as long as guys act like its something shameful to be doing than the rest of society will too.if guys just owned up to it and be like yea i like transsexuals than eventually it wouldn't be as taboo or as shocking.
im not taking up for her putting him on blast but would you still feel the same way if it was a vid of him eating pussy? probably not.it wouldnt be as shocking.just another dog doing what dogs do. you would just chalk it up to being caught in the game. you sympathize with him because im betting on some level you have the same fears of being "exposed" or found out.

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Off topic but that's so hawt lol

its been a dry two months for me.ive been masturbating like crazy lol

giovanni_hotel
09-24-2012, 05:45 PM
It would still be a problem if any chick I was fucking with posted the vid without permission.

MacShreach
09-24-2012, 06:01 PM
Jeez there is just so much wrong with this whole thing I don't know where to begin...think I'll just agree with Amber and Giovanni.

Flaco
09-24-2012, 06:08 PM
your right.its whatever.i guess the point im making is that as long as guys act like its something shameful to be doing than the rest of society will too.if guys just owned up to it and be like yea i like transsexuals than eventually it wouldn't be as taboo or as shocking.
im not taking up for her putting him on blast but would you still feel the same way if it was a vid of him eating pussy? probably not.it wouldnt be as shocking.just another dog doing what dogs do. you would just chalk it up to being caught in the game. you sympathize with him because im betting on some level you have the same fears of being "exposed" or found out.

Well, I do have fears of being "exposed" but as crazy as it sounds apart of me wouldn't mind being exposed. It would feel like I'd finally have a burden lifted off me. However, what bothers me is that my parents are always so proud of me, my younger siblings look up to me, and I have so many former teammates and friends that I get along great with. If they found out about my attraction to Tgirls they just wouldn't understand. They would all just see me as Gay. I know it sounds good to say "Fuck what they think, I'll live my life anyway I want", but in reality it's not so easy. These are people that care for me, and I don't think they would ever look at me the same afterwards. But anyway thats a different story.

Back to this topic though, the problem here is that it's a video of them having sex. I wouldn't even want to be recorded having sex with a GG, so don't think it's because she's a TS that I have a problem with it. Sex should be something that stays behind closed doors, unless two people (Or more lol) have given their consent about showing their sex to the world. Even if It was the prettiest GG in the world I still don't want everyone watching me fuck her. It's just not a good look.

Flaco
09-24-2012, 06:09 PM
its been a dry two months for me.ive been masturbating like crazy lol

Ahh keep doing your thing babygirl lol :)

MacShreach
09-24-2012, 06:17 PM
Ahh keep doing your thing babygirl lol :)

That's what she said she was doing

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Well, I do have fears of being "exposed" but as crazy as it sounds apart of me wouldn't mind being exposed. It would feel like I'd finally have a burden lifted off me. However, what bothers me is that my parents are always so proud of me, my younger siblings look up to me, and I have so many former teammates and friends that I get along great with. If they found out about my attraction to Tgirls they just wouldn't understand. They would all just see me as Gay. I know it sounds good to say "Fuck what they think, I'll live my life anyway I want", but in reality it's not so easy. These are people that care for me, and I don't think they would ever look at me the same afterwards. But anyway thats a different story.

Back to this topic though, the problem here is that it's a video of them having sex. I wouldn't even want to be recorded having sex with a GG, so don't think it's because she's a TS that I have a problem with it. Sex should be something that stays behind closed doors, unless two people (Or more lol) have given their consent about showing their sex to the world. Even if It was the prettiest GG in the world I still don't want everyone watching me fuck her. It's just not a good look.

i know its hard to believe but if gone about the right way and with the right person than its not going to be as life altering as you think it might be.
of course being exposed thru a sex video isnt going to yield anything but negative results and drama.
the thing is most people think that being ts is what they see on jerry springer or some other shit.im sure if you sat down and explained what it was to be transgender and explain your attraction they might be a bit more understanding and less shocked. especially if you have a ts girl of quality in your life.
i remember i was so sure my ex's family was going to have a problem with me being ts.however having meet me and spent time with me they
were shocked and pleased that i was just like any other girl. than me and their oh so perfect and precious son broke up.now the mom hates me and im a villain lol

amberskyi
09-24-2012, 06:24 PM
That's what she said she was doing

lol...ive been done.it only takes a few mins when im the one driving ;)

tsadriana
09-24-2012, 06:27 PM
Yah... that's really fucked up. And sorry... I know this is generalizing, but this bitch is just another reason why transexuals get a bad rep...
Agreed with u there ,because of some specimen like this transexual we get a really bad reputation.

maxpower
09-24-2012, 06:50 PM
I find it funny that they're fucking while watching Bugs Bunny.

METALFACE
09-27-2012, 03:35 AM
i know its hard to believe but if gone about the right way and with the right person than its not going to be as life altering as you think it might be.
of course being exposed thru a sex video isnt going to yield anything but negative results and drama.
the thing is most people think that being ts is what they see on jerry springer or some other shit.im sure if you sat down and explained what it was to be transgender and explain your attraction they might be a bit more understanding and less shocked. especially if you have a ts girl of quality in your life.
i remember i was so sure my ex's family was going to have a problem with me being ts.however having meet me and spent time with me they
were shocked and pleased that i was just like any other girl. than me and their oh so perfect and precious son broke up.now the mom hates me and im a villain lol

What!?!? Shocked and pleased about what,you are a prostitute hore, they weren't to pleased about that. Get it right they didn't want me with you because your sorry can't get a job or anything else, that's why your broke ass is stuck in VA, so have fun doing what you hate the most....we both know you have No life, so stop lying hoe

amberskyi
09-27-2012, 03:46 AM
What!?!? Shocked and pleased about what,you are a prostitute hore, they weren't to pleased about that. Get it right they didn't want me with you because your sorry can't get a job or anything else, that's why your broke ass is stuck in VA, so have fun doing what you hate the most....we both know you have No life, so stop lying hoe

and heres the reason im single lol.
just dont forget that it was your mother calling to confide in me about you and the problems you were giving her.dont forget that it was me that had to beg her to not kick you out.
also dont forget the money i was sending to your mother to feed your broke grown ass.
its was okay for both you and your family to use the money i was making from the industry but now im the whore.nigga please

METALFACE
09-27-2012, 03:52 AM
and heres the reason im single lol.
just dont forget that it was your mother calling to confide in me about you and the problems you were giving her.dont forget that it was me that had to beg her to not kick you out.
also dont forget the money i was sending to your mother to feed your broke grown ass.
its was okay for both you and your family to use the money i was making from the industry but now im the whore.nigga please

No this is why I'm so happy I'm not with you, you dumping me, best moment of my relationship. With you, and shit up hoe that's why your broke ass was begging for money, are u still on Craigslist using men for food because u don't have No money,please get out here bitch, you hate your life jokes on you

amberskyi
09-27-2012, 03:56 AM
No this is why I'm so happy I'm not with you, you dumping me, best moment of my relationship. With you, and shit up hoe that's why your broke ass was begging for money, are u still on Craigslist using men for food because u don't have No money,please get out here bitch, you hate your life jokes on you

i was broke because i made the huge mistake of investing my time and money into our relationship.
and your right me dumping you was the best thing that could happen for the both of us.my bad that i got tired of the constant emotional and physical abuse.
and im glad your happy hun.i really am.you dont see me stalking you and posting malicious shit

METALFACE
09-27-2012, 04:05 AM
i was broke because i made the huge mistake of investing my time and money into our relationship.
and your right me dumping you was the best thing that could happen for the both of us.my bad that i got tired of the constant emotional and physical abuse.
and im glad your happy hun.i really am.you dont see me stalking you and posting malicious shit

Emotional and physical abuse, I think you got that backwards, but it doesn't matter we know who the piece of shit is, your own family doesn't even want Nothing to do with you. I made the biggest mistake if thinking I can have a life with a hoe. Ya u are posting about me and my family that are lies, who's a broke bitch you a broke bitch

METALFACE
09-27-2012, 04:08 AM

Goodnight lier, don't work to hard

amberskyi
09-27-2012, 04:16 AM
Emotional and physical abuse, I think you got that backwards, but it doesn't matter we know who the piece of shit is, your own family doesn't even want Nothing to do with you. I made the biggest mistake if thinking I can have a life with a hoe. Ya u are posting about me and my family that are lies, who's a broke bitch you a broke bitch

dude you type like a fourth grader lol.breath deeply and try again.
and since you want to bring up my family...who was the cost of the turmoil between my family and i?? funny tho it was MY family and friends that took you in when you had no where to go.where was your goddamn family when you needed them...*crickets*.im am glad to let you know that my sister and i are on our way to mending our relationship that YOU fractured.
the guys always worry about what type of girls to bring home.shit i should of worried about what type of man i was bringing around.
and what lies did i tell? i remember specifically your mom begging me to not give up on you like everyone else has.i remember specifically how your sister said you were lucky to have someone like me in your life.
but its cool.ive said nothing but good things about you and your family despite all that shit that went down between us.i choose to focus on the positive.
you coming on here trying to start drama shows your character.you think your shaming me but your letting everyone know exactly what type of man you are.

amberskyi
09-27-2012, 04:17 AM
Goodnight lier, don't work to hard

i dont have to as much since its just me im supporting now (thank god).

METALFACE
09-27-2012, 04:22 AM
i dont have to as much since its just me im supporting now (thank god).

Sure, we both know we both know...who hates there life

amberskyi
09-27-2012, 04:23 AM
Sure, we both know we both know...who hates there life

yes we do....

METALFACE
09-27-2012, 04:30 AM
It's puts a big smile on my face to see you can't do Nothing else, why because you a record for credit card fraud and who knows what else, you are just one big fuck up

amberskyi
09-27-2012, 04:31 AM
It's puts a big smile on my face to see you can't do Nothing else, why because you a record for credit card fraud and who knows what else, you are just one big fuck up

lol no i dont but ok

Jericho
09-27-2012, 04:35 AM
Now now, children, separate corners, or it's bedtime with no supper! :ignore:

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 04:42 AM

You're trolling on another level

METALFACE
09-27-2012, 04:43 AM
lol no i dont but ok

Oh ya, who is WANTED in Maryland do u want me posting your paper work bitch...don't fuck with me...stop your lies hoe

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 04:44 AM
Didn't read the rest of their convo...this isn't trolling,just a lovers spat.....continue

amberskyi
09-27-2012, 04:45 AM
Oh ya, who is WANTED in Maryland do u want me posting your paper work bitch...don't fuck with me...stop your lies hoe

post what? a prior i had for weed possession?...go ahead.its no secret im a bad ass lol.

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 04:51 AM
Didn't read the rest of their convo...this isn't trolling,just a lovers spat.....continue

what an idiot ....drrrr

giovanni_hotel
09-27-2012, 05:11 AM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/167278.gifhttp://stylealchemy.com/ruminations/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/bowiedisapproves.gifhttp://www.popculturemajor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/alyssa-milano-popcorn-gif.gifhttp://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/mfw+eating+popcorn+_1414f3a446e62f496aa031b0c33e69 a3.gifhttp://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/quickdraw3/Deer-popcorn.gifhttp://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gifhttp://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-08-Schoolhouse-Rock.gif

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 05:23 AM
what an idiot ....drrrr

Did the likes of "you",just call me a idiot?????HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On a side note,THERE'S NOTHING WRONG W/ VA...lol

tsadriana
09-27-2012, 05:32 AM

Well i have few vids with guys ive met and recorded just because they was agreed...but that doesnt mean if i like someone i have to put his vid on sites to damage his life....Sometimes is good to have ur own things just for urself....What she done is abosolutly disgusting....If she liked him that much she wont hurt him or damage his image .....And if u record someting make sure the both parts are agreed...One thing comes in my mind that she was totaly a big bitch who dezerve kicked in her arse.

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 05:33 AM
Did the likes of "you",just call me a idiot?????HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On a side note,THERE'S NOTHING WRONG W/ VA...lol

why dont ya lick my ass and make another show HERE ? LOL

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 05:34 AM
why dont ya lick my ass and make another show HERE ? LOL

:what:what:what:what:what:what:what:what:what

You're a fucking weirdo dude.....lol.That is all

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 05:40 AM
:what:what:what:what:what:what:what:what:what

You're a fucking weirdo dude.....lol.That is all

xo u got love .

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 05:43 AM
xo u got love .

Stop responding to me,or I'll have to do it to you(in a non-sexual manner)lol

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 05:46 AM
Stop responding to me,or I'll have to do it to you(in a non-sexual manner)lol

Go ahead XO whats up the lol "S ? lolz

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 05:57 AM
Go ahead XO whats up the lol "S ? lolz

Is English your first language?I have an idea of what you were trying to say,though.The more important question is what's up w/ you man-slutting it up on a TS forum.You seem like you're familiar w/ certain ppl here...kinda like you're a proxy account.Then again, I could be wrong.

One thing is certain,something is not quite right about you

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 06:07 AM
Is English your first language?I have an idea of what you were trying to say,though.The more important question is what's up w/ you man-slutting it up on a TS forum.You seem like you're familiar w/ certain ppl here...kinda like you're a proxy account.Then again, I could be wrong.

One thing is certain,something is not quite right about you

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Familiar with who ? with u ? doctor , if making assumptions based on the little things they say is knowing them very well and being familiar then ok i guess am smart am here for cock and making ppl see that am as good as a TS . stop hitting on me you have a crush me and ya know it lol

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Familiar with who ? with u ? doctor , if making assumptions based on the little things they say is knowing them very well and being familiar then ok i guess am smart am here for cock and making ppl see that am as good as a TS . stop hitting on me you have a crush me and ya know it lol

Dude,you won...lol.I have a nagging suspension that I'm arousing you in some fashion...lol

You've given me soooo much material to make fun of,that it would actually be boring for me.I don't wanna seem cruel,but name a TS you're as good as???I'll wait....lol.Dude!!you're beard is probably longer than mine,during Ramadan.... lol

Goonies!!!!!

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Dude,you won...lol.I have a nagging suspension that I'm arousing you in some fashion...lol

You've given me soooo much material to make fun of,that it would actually be boring for me.I don't wanna seem cruel,but name a TS you're as good as???I'll wait....lol.Dude!!you're beard is probably longer than mine,during Ramadan.... lol

Goonies!!!!!

Arousing i dont think so .... why do u have to put lol's in everything .... i think am arousing U cuz ur spending with me ... lol am as good as every TS in here.

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 06:29 AM
Arousing i dont think so .... why do u have to put lol's in everything .... i think am arousing U cuz ur spending with me ... lol am as good as every TS in here.

There's a couple of things that I need sorted out....
1.What am I spending w/ you???
2.Are you saying that you're just as attractive as any TS up here?????(1 second)HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one....P.S-LOL

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 06:32 AM
There's a couple of things that I need sorted out....
1.What am I spending w/ you???
2.Are you saying that you're just as attractive as any TS up here?????(1 second)HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one....P.S-LOL

y'all spending with me and stop replying thats an indication u want some of my ass

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 06:37 AM
y'all spending with me and stop replying thats an indication u want some of my ass

I want no part of that monstrosity(referring to that thing you call a ass)lol

SPENDING WHAT W/ YOU???ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION WEIRD DUDE.......LOL

I reply,because you're directing comments to me...YOU MANWHORE!!!!!!lol

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 06:41 AM
I reply,because you're directing comments to me...YOU MANWHORE!!!!!!lol

You just answered it yourself ..means you like me because your investment on me ... just admit it doctor screw your gay get over it ...

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
You just answered it yourself ..means you like me because your investment on me ... just admit it doctor screw your gay get over it ...

Ninja,are you on crack????
You look like you can bench-press 300 pounds,that's not what I'm into.If I was gay,I would be proud of it,and I would have high standards(that you don't meet)lol

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 06:51 AM
Ninja,are you on crack????
You look like you can bench-press 300 pounds,that's not what I'm into.If I was gay,I would be proud of it,and I would have high standards(that you don't meet)lol

no not crack but yes hormones... i obviously do meet them doctor :dancing:

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 06:58 AM
no not crack but yes hormones... i obviously do meet them doctor :dancing:

You have to be the thirstiest gay dude,in the history of Gay America...lol

You're not on hormones either,so stop pretending you're TS and trying to turn these guys out on tha low.The doc stays up on game,and yo shit b lame...lol

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 07:05 AM
You have to be the thirstiest gay dude,in the history of Gay America...lol

You're not on hormones either,so stop pretending you're TS and trying to turn these guys out on tha low.The doc stays up on game,and yo shit b lame...lol

No not turning anyone on the low its normal am a TV for now , i dont want to make u feel am turning u in tha low by all mean be comfortable .

doctor screw
09-27-2012, 07:09 AM
No not turning anyone on the low its normal am a TV for now , i dont want to make u feel am turning u in tha low by all mean be comfortable .

That was actually kinda funny....lol

I gotta go do some stuff,but this is not over....you hear me!!!this is not over!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHA*disappears in a cloud of smoke*lol

bottomXOslave
09-27-2012, 07:13 AM
That was actually kinda funny....lol

I gotta go do some stuff,but this is not over....you hear me!!!this is not over!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHA*disappears in a cloud of smoke*lol

Ofcourse is not over you'll come back to get my number trust me :fuckin:

loveboof
09-27-2012, 07:16 AM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/167278.gif+http://www.popculturemajor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/alyssa-milano-popcorn-gif.gif

Ahh god.. Alyssa Milano & Scarlett Johansson! :jerkoff
(perfect women)

This thread got a lot funnier since I last saw it! lol

tsadriana
09-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Ahh god.. Alyssa Milano & Scarlett Johansson! :jerkoff
(perfect women)

This thread got a lot funnier since I last saw it! lol
i second that.

danthepoetman
09-27-2012, 03:52 PM
post what? a prior i had for weed possession?...go ahead.its no secret im a bad ass lol.
May I say that this ass is not as bad as it is lovely? And everything else that comes with it, to my own personal taste… ;)

Deimos
09-28-2012, 04:09 PM
don't know or care about the viedo or if it's real... all i know is dude got his fuck on like he expected the video to be posted lol.