Boardwalkempire
09-24-2012, 01:08 AM
What happened to her? She is super sexy

JenniferParisHusband
09-24-2012, 01:15 AM
Still in the Vegas area last I heard.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2012, 01:25 AM
She is mentioned in the Old Testament. Even before Christ she was 26.

JenniferParisHusband
09-24-2012, 01:47 AM
She is mentioned in the Old Testament. Even before Christ she was 26.

I believe her name before transitioning was Lazarus.

Dino Velvet
09-24-2012, 02:10 AM
I believe her name before transitioning was Lazarus.

Back then Jesus hid in the bathroom with a slapjack during Lazuras' incalls.

Stevie Ray Has Slapjack Stolen - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McHEi-hIwUc)

natina
09-24-2012, 11:36 PM
Lisa Lawrence is really really OBESE now

is a grease ball, face is all fat,ass got flatter cause of the big stomach.

What happened to her? She is super sexy

tsloverdave
09-25-2012, 12:53 AM
She is for me. One of the first for me who along with Kelly Michaels and Karen Doir, sent me down the trans road. X

ARMANIXXX
09-25-2012, 01:06 AM

How many times did Lisa Lawrence piss in your Cornflakes?

natina
09-25-2012, 01:24 AM
naw Lisa Lawrence is just a big blimp

I remember Lisa from the gym working out making there self super skinny and dressed as a guy and then all of a sudden breast implants and adult movies. there are a few guys who go to that gym, work out and do not eat then when they get really skinny start to feminize thereselfs

How many times did Lisa Lawrence piss in your Cornflakes?

ARMANIXXX
09-25-2012, 01:47 AM

I remember Lisa from the gym working out making there self super skinny and dressed as a guy and then all of a sudden breast implants and adult movies. there are a few guys who go to that gym, work out and do not eat then when they get really skinny start to feminize thereselfs

So...

What you're saying is that it was Rice Krispies?

lol

Dino Velvet
09-25-2012, 02:56 AM

Natina, when you write your book, I'm gonna be first in line to pay full price then ask kindly for an autograph. Hate Whitey all you like. You're still good with this honky.:cheers:

natina
09-25-2012, 02:57 AM
I don't hate whitey

what gives you that idea?

hate is a strong word

Natina, when you write your book, I'm gonna be first in line to pay full price then ask kindly for an autograph. Hate Whitey all you like. You're still good with this honky.:cheers:

Dino Velvet
09-25-2012, 03:01 AM
I don't hate whitey

hate is a strong word

Sorry, dislike. My apologies.

Dino Velvet
09-25-2012, 03:12 AM
I don't hate whitey

hate is a strong word

Sorry, dislike. My apologies.

No argument now then, eh?

Boardwalkempire
09-25-2012, 11:14 PM

Where did you see her?? And do you have a pic of her now???

natina
09-25-2012, 11:18 PM
I seen that fatty at a taco stand on Santa Monica blvd,eating.

should of been running.

some guy wanted to see the penis and Lisa was so fat that Lisa had to move skin/belly to see penis buried in fat tissue. he was like YUCK.

LISA WAS IN A OLD MERCEDES BENZ

Boardwalkempire
09-25-2012, 11:33 PM
I seen that fatty at a taco stand on Santa Monica blvd,eating.

should of been running.

some guy wanted to see the penis and Lisa was so fat that Lisa had to move skin/belly to see penis buried in fat tissue. he was like YUCK.

LISA WAS IN A OLD MERCEDES BENZ

i think your a liar

natina
09-26-2012, 12:14 AM
I THINK YOU ARE IN DENIAL that the skinny one is now VERY LARGE AND A FATTY,A BLIMP, A B.u.t. big ugly transsexual not a BBW

i think your a liar

Lovecox
09-26-2012, 01:34 AM
I thought Magnificent Margo was the original black tgirl.

ARMANIXXX
09-26-2012, 02:11 AM
I THINK YOU ARE IN DENIAL that the skinny one is now VERY LARGE AND A FATTY,A BLIMP, A B.u.t. big ugly transsexual not a BBW

You obviously have alot of disdain for Lisa Lawrence.

If you don't mind me asking, Natina...

Are you a full time TS?

natina
09-26-2012, 02:20 AM
no I don't I had simply said you gained QUITE a bit if weight and I know how to get it off with a few ways and Lisa Lawrence just went off. So now I call it as I see it. Lisa Lawrence is OBESE and all the weight is on the big stomach like a creepy bear bellied man in drag.

OH WAIT I VIDEO TAPED IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5J66LfiWW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtCVw1-UkNU

You obviously have alot of disdain for Lisa Lawrence.

If you don't mind me asking, Natina...

Are you a full time TS?

ARMANIXXX
09-26-2012, 02:28 AM
no I don't I had simply said you gained QUITE a bit if weight and I know how to get it off with a few ways and Lisa Lawrence just went off. So now I call it as I see it. Lisa Lawrence is OBESE and all the weight is on the big stomach like a creepy bear bellied man in drag.

OH WAIT I VIDEO TAPED IT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5J66LfiWW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtCVw1-UkNU

Hey,
I'm good if you don't like her.
I'm not driving from the Bay Area to LA to meet her any time soon....

I was just wondering why.
I'm figuring there must be a small story behind your displeasure.

BeardedOne
09-28-2012, 11:27 PM
I miss Lisa. She's always been a genuine doll to me, very sweet and fun to hang with. I haven't seen her since she was last in Philly, but I enjoyed her vid that she did for one of Seanchai's sites a couple of years ago. Always those sparkling eyes! :)

Dino Velvet
09-30-2012, 07:55 PM
http://www.theeroticreview.com/discussion_boards/viewall.asp?MessageID=94320&boardID=19&page=1#94320

gregorysgirl
09-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Lisa was certainly a huge wank fantasy for me

nevada64
09-30-2012, 09:01 PM
I had the pleasure of hanging out with her 15 years ago. I used to see her at Peanuts and even took her up on one of her invitations to her place in Sherman Oaks. She was a doll and a lot of fun. I hope she is well....

Redballs
10-08-2012, 06:06 PM
First black cock I sucked. It had to be 15 years ago. Still remember like it was yesterday.

RallyCola
10-08-2012, 07:09 PM
personally, lisa never did it for me but i do think she was the first fem black tgirl i can recall. thinking back, i don't really remember black tgirls being particularly fem looking in the 80s on back.

anyway...to echo redballs comment above, the first black tgirl i was ever with was Nefertiti...and while sucking her was amazing, she was my first rimming experience and I still remember probing her bung as if it were yesterday.