PDA

View Full Version : TS transformation with hormones

yoursecretguy
09-22-2012, 11:54 AM
I've always been captivated by TS girls, and especially the transformation of their bodies into beautifully feminine figures through the use of hormones. I very much prefer hormone breasts over implants.

I've attached two everlasting favourites of mine (Bekka and of course Mandy Mitchell), and am hoping that others may post their favourite pics of girls whose bodies have been transformed, or are in a state of transformation, for us all to admire. The less well known, the better!

Prospero
09-22-2012, 12:16 PM
Two very beautiful girls. Thanks yoursecretguy.

Avers
09-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Well, drink twice per day (in the morning and in the evening) the enough strong fenugreek tea, and you'll get even better look.

GrimFusion
09-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Well, drink twice per day (in the morning and in the evening) the enough strong fenugreek tea, and you'll get even better look.
...because it's used for erectile dysfunction? :confused:

tomvan20000
09-23-2012, 06:39 AM
agree 100%

-Alot of girls lose femininity when they get implants

yoursecretguy
09-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Two more recent girls I have stumbled across have absolutely blown me away. I know they're on another couple of threads, but to be honest, there can't be enough pics of them! Anyone know who they are?

youngblood61
09-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Nicole Charming, and she is hot as hell.:) Don't know the other girl.:)

yoursecretguy
09-28-2012, 01:23 PM
First, we have Denni, who is coming on beautifully, as you can see. What a hottie, and she's only gonna' get better :)

Second, we have the gorgeous Kamely, She was hot to trot when she did her Shemale Yum shoots, got herself a haircut which suited her perfectly, and was shaping up to be a world-beater. After that the trail seems to have gone cold. Anyone got any info on her?

youknowit
09-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Fenugreek Tea, could someone explain to me the reason for drinking fenugreek tea and it's effect on the hormonal system, as traditionally it is used to help detox the lymphatic system

yoursecretguy
10-03-2012, 05:06 PM
A few more gems I spotted a few years back, both of which I haven't seen recently. The first one is Stacy, and the second I'm unsure. Both were delectable, and I'm sure are gorgeous today.

maxpower
10-03-2012, 06:06 PM
A few more gems I spotted a few years back, both of which I haven't seen recently. The first one is Stacy, and the second I'm unsure. Both were delectable, and I'm sure are gorgeous today.

Both of those girls have implants now.