PDA

View Full Version : looking for amateur

maninlex
09-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Hi, cute guy here looking to chat w amateur cd, shemale, etc. No slick girls who try and scam you please. Just fun. I have messanger too

Wendy Summers
09-21-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi, cute guy here looking to chat w amateur cd, shemale, etc. No slick girls who try and scam you please. Just fun. I have messanger too

:smh

I don't think you'll have much success here. This is largely a pro crowd...

nina_lisa
09-21-2012, 06:13 PM
nothing wrong with dreaming :whistle:

while we are still dreaming, i want a unicorn that will for me accept to fuck a turtle on cam. of course both will do it for free, because i am giving them the privilege and honor of accepting to watch them. And honestly we all know unicorns and turtle are bored to death and have too much free time

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 07:34 PM
nothing wrong with dreaming :whistle:

while we are still dreaming, i want a unicorn that will for me accept to fuck a turtle on cam. of course both will do it for free, because i am giving them the privilege and honor of accepting to watch them. And honestly we all know unicorns and turtle are bored to death and have too much free time

Bestiality is illegal whether it involves mythical creatures or not. I can't even fathom how that would work. Would the unicorn use the turtle's shell as a condom? Bad, bad, bad mental imagery.

nina_lisa
09-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Bestiality is illegal whether it involves mythical creatures or not. I can't even fathom how that would work. Would the unicorn use the turtle's shell as a condom? Bad, bad, bad mental imagery.

it is Bestiality if it involve a human and an animal, otherwise animals fuck animals everyday and no cow cat of goat was arrested for having sex (not that i know)

thinking about it, maybe a unicorn can use the turtle as a condom and fuck another unicorn?