PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Liberty!

JenniferParisHusband
09-20-2012, 11:18 PM
Can't remember if she posted them elsewhere, but came across these photos of the lovely Liberty Harkness over on Wendy Summers' site. WOW!!! I've seen a lot of photos of her on here, but that last one, is perhaps the most beautiful I've ever seen her look, and she always looks good.

Thanks for the pics Wendy!

http://www.sexytgirlnextdoor.com/

Wendy Summers
09-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Can't remember if she posted them elsewhere, but came across these photos of the lovely Liberty Harkness over on Wendy Summers' site. WOW!!! I've seen a lot of photos of her on here, but that last one, is perhaps the most beautiful I've ever seen her look, and she always looks good.

Thanks for the pics Wendy!

http://www.sexytgirlnextdoor.com/

I've always dug Liberty, but that particular set was stellar which was why I blogged about it. Liberty promoted them here when they first came out iirc.

Dino Velvet
09-20-2012, 11:26 PM
Libby! Libby! Libby! On my wiener! Wiener! Wiener!:fuckin:

JenniferParisHusband
09-20-2012, 11:26 PM
I've always dug Liberty, but that particular set was stellar which was why I blogged about it. Liberty promoted them here when they first came out iirc.

I must have missed it somehow. But yeah, stellar might be an understatement. I'm really impressed...and turned on, but really impressed.

onmyknees
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
Libby may just be the most perfect sexual animal I have ever seen

LibertyHarkness
09-21-2012, 01:01 AM
thank you all very kind .. Danielle Foxx and Isabella from SMC did an amazing make over on me with that set ... I am happy to be good friends with them both and working on cool new stuff with them :)

We had a great time in spain shooting that set and many more scenes in May : ) thanks for the bump all and wendy xx

Amazing what difference a professional makeup/hair style and amazing photography can achieve with an average looking canvas :) x

youngblood61
09-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Love the outfit hot as hell.:)

Willie Escalade
09-21-2012, 02:05 AM
"Average looking canvas?"

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 03:27 AM
Seriously, "average looking canvas"?
I agree with Willie. You're being way too modest.
It's respectable, but you're too gorgeous to go about calling yourself "average" by any stretch of the imagination.

amluving
09-21-2012, 03:28 AM
Liberty is to die for!!!!! What I wouldn't do to just have her in my arms for one night.

steven_638
09-21-2012, 06:30 AM
Jesus wept!!!!!

be2378
09-21-2012, 08:24 AM
I liking Liberty.

oifarang
09-21-2012, 08:25 AM
She sure is a dirty ole spunker !

be2378
09-21-2012, 08:55 AM
Liking her new blue hair too!

LibertyHarkness
09-21-2012, 11:38 AM
thanks all hehe xxx haha its not being modest but its just a reality i look like an average girl and i a mhappy with that .. as i it affords me the ability to blend into society easily :( but i do scrub up nice when the time arises hehe xx

Prospero
09-21-2012, 11:42 AM
All hail the lovely Liberty

JenniferParisHusband
09-21-2012, 11:45 AM
thanks all hehe xxx haha its not being modest but its just a reality i look like an average girl and i a mhappy with that .. as i it affords me the ability to blend into society easily :( but i do scrub up nice when the time arises hehe xx

You scrubbing up, is there a photo set for that too?
:dancing:

LibertyHarkness
09-21-2012, 11:46 AM
actually there is a set coming out of me washing myself in bath/shower scrubbing my body, legs ass, cock etc ,, then getting horny and masturbating with the loafer :) xx

Prospero
09-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Who is the lucky loafer hanging around your bathroom then!

LibertyHarkness
09-21-2012, 11:48 AM
my loafer is called steven the beige loafer :)

youngblood61
09-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Stop Libby, you calling yourself average looking ain't working here luv.:)

JenniferParisHusband
09-22-2012, 06:40 AM
actually there is a set coming out of me washing myself in bath/shower scrubbing my body, legs ass, cock etc ,, then getting horny and masturbating with the loafer :) xx

Sweet! Can't wait to see it. Maybe a sequil where I can soap your back up. YNWA! You'll never wash alone. :dancing:

Willie Escalade
09-22-2012, 07:21 AM
my loafer is called steven the beige loafer :)
Seanchai doesn't seem to be lazy; he's always busy...
:joke:

danthepoetman
09-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Stop Libby, you calling yourself average looking ain't working here luv.:)
I agree with Youngblood, Libby. It’s obviously not just the photographer, it’s you! You are becoming more and more beautiful with every shoot. You live with yourself and you don’t realize it, but it’s so obvious. If you were a wine, you would be the best, because I can’t think of anyone whose bodily aesthetics is so steadily improving. You’re are a gorgeous woman! –not in any way average if you ever were…

lovesall
09-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Libby always classy, sexy, and dirty all I love in a girl!

LibertyHarkness
09-25-2012, 12:30 AM
thanks guys glad to keep you all wanking and cumming hehe x
ye smy looks are always evoloving , i am about 70% complete with my transitioning ... be great to see when i am finally fionished lol x

JenniferParisHusband
09-25-2012, 07:22 AM
thanks guys glad to keep you all wanking and cumming hehe x
ye smy looks are always evoloving , i am about 70% complete with my transitioning ... be great to see when i am finally fionished lol x

Just curious, what else do you want to do to evolve your look?

theone1982
09-25-2012, 07:44 AM

I would love to go to the place where Liberty is considered just average, that must be a land of unbelievable beauty, since Liberty is completely gorgeous!:party:

altroo
09-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Just curious, what else do you want to do to evolve your look?

Yes, I would love to know as well!

I hope it involves growing out your incredible red hair even longer! :Bowdown:

Genetic
09-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I've been away from the boards for a week and caught a glimpse of the news a few days ago and for a split second thought Libby had been abducted!

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/63050000/jpg/_63050162_megan_stammers.jpg

LibertyHarkness
09-26-2012, 01:00 PM
lol genetic :)

My hair is about 28inches long generally ...i would love to get it to 40inches but it would be impossible to manage haha

my looks evolution well i have some final face surgery tweaks to touch up and clean up my first round of FFS i ahd done in 2010..

Basically they are doing the following..
- final part of my nose job to remove ridge lump, thin tip
- tighten up lower skin under my jaw since my jaw bone downsizing , i want to get rid of excess skin .. i.e double chin ..
- brow lift - this just lifts my eyebrows slightly off my brow bone to more femine look
- cheek implant (very small fitted implant to create my dimension to my cheek frame as that of a genetic woman has when you look at them ..

Have new boobs going on for 2013 - as i have minor capsulation in my current breasts which make them firmer than they should be .. i currently have 290cc highprofile silicone over the muscle implants ... i will be having around 550cc moderate profile silicone soft gel implants. .this will give me a much more squishier, wider more natural looking breasts ..

some body scuplpting work,, and then most likely a castration at some point . x

I am also started a bodybuilding routine at a gym to work on my lower body, since smashing my leg and not being able to walk for a year i lost muscle mass in my buttocks/thighs .. now i can move properly again i now want to work on getting my muscle tone back in buttocks/legs .. this will give me upto 3inches increase in bum size :)

the key is to have the surgery done in a way that is not over the top to remain as natural/normal looking as possible . i am not really a fan of the sculpted looks ...again all this work is FOR ME ALONE .. i care not what others think of my look .. in my head i have a very precise image of how i will end up looking.. and have had this one image in my head since 2008 when i started .. so just takes time with hormones,tweaks to work towards it properly ..

youngblood61
09-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Libby is the best, plus she's hot as hell!:jerkoff

LibertyHarkness
09-26-2012, 02:28 PM
tell you what i am sporting a cold at moment , well trany flue ... i am fucking boiling at moment haha like a walking radiator :) xx

Genetic
09-26-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm still waiting for that double anal scene you did....you know how to keep people in suspense....

Prospero
09-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Get well soon Libby

scottytech
09-26-2012, 08:50 PM
libby your always hot xxxxxxxget well soon

Nikka
09-26-2012, 09:55 PM
she sucked my cock

altroo
09-29-2012, 01:43 AM
lol genetic :)

My hair is about 28inches long generally ...i would love to get it to 40inches but it would be impossible to manage haha

I can't even imagine how difficult it must be for FoxyAnya (http://www.foxyanya.com/main.php) to manage floor length hair.

my looks evolution well i have some final face surgery tweaks to touch up and clean up my first round of FFS i ahd done in 2010..

Basically they are doing the following..
- final part of my nose job to remove ridge lump, thin tip
- tighten up lower skin under my jaw since my jaw bone downsizing , i want to get rid of excess skin .. i.e double chin ..
- brow lift - this just lifts my eyebrows slightly off my brow bone to more femine look
- cheek implant (very small fitted implant to create my dimension to my cheek frame as that of a genetic woman has when you look at them ..

Lots of sorta smallish things that put together make a huge difference. Awesome :D

Have new boobs going on for 2013 - as i have minor capsulation in my current breasts which make them firmer than they should be .. i currently have 290cc highprofile silicone over the muscle implants ... i will be having around 550cc moderate profile silicone soft gel implants. .this will give me a much more squishier, wider more natural looking breasts ..

OMG Yes! :D I'm sure they'll look fantastic and now I can't wait for next year!

some body scuplpting work,, and then most likely a castration at some point . x

I am also started a bodybuilding routine at a gym to work on my lower body, since smashing my leg and not being able to walk for a year i lost muscle mass in my buttocks/thighs .. now i can move properly again i now want to work on getting my muscle tone back in buttocks/legs .. this will give me upto 3inches increase in bum size :)

the key is to have the surgery done in a way that is not over the top to remain as natural/normal looking as possible . i am not really a fan of the sculpted looks ...again all this work is FOR ME ALONE .. i care not what others think of my look .. in my head i have a very precise image of how i will end up looking.. and have had this one image in my head since 2008 when i started .. so just takes time with hormones,tweaks to work towards it properly ..

I love that your goal is just simple, feminine beauty. I especially love that you've had an image in mind for years - You know exactly what you're working towards and it's going to feel amazing when you achieve it.

Thank you so much for sharing all of that with us!!

:love1

TSCURIOUS
09-29-2012, 01:51 AM
^^ Nikka - there are a lot of guys willing to do that!
Hope I get the front of the line!

danthepoetman
09-29-2012, 07:18 AM
Still no news of Libby's cold after two days?
Drink lots of hot liquid, Libby! And take a lot of rest! sleep as much as you can!

youngblood61
09-29-2012, 11:43 AM
Hey Libby, I got a hot liquid that may heip. Especially for that scratchy throat.:)

LibertyHarkness
09-30-2012, 05:59 PM
I am here boys :) was just shooting some friends for a couple of days ..

spending the weekend with my babygirl :) so she has been performing oral checks on my temperature if you follow me :) wmuahahhahahhaahahah

thanks for the love .. i will post some pic updates and shit tomorrow/tuesday xx

keep on fucking xx

JenniferParisHusband
09-30-2012, 08:09 PM
I am here boys :) was just shooting some friends for a couple of days ..

Our former Vice President Dick Cheney used to shoot his friends. I hope yours are as understanding.
:dancing:

LibertyHarkness
09-30-2012, 08:21 PM
here is a picture preview of one of the scenes i shot of my two best friends :) bit of Female on Female :) and i will be fucking them both on 22nd haha x

these two girls are Yuffie Yulan and Tiffany Naylor .

youngblood61
09-30-2012, 11:39 PM
I will say that most of the girls Libby bangs have big ass. You and Joanna like big ass don't you?:jerkoff

LibertyHarkness
10-01-2012, 02:06 PM
i love big ass , i cant wait till i have my nice big round ass for 2013 spring time :) mwuahahah .. tiff has a small ass but pert :)

Wanderer
10-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Did you shoot any vids of yourself while you had your cold? You'd be sexy with sniffles. :)

LibertyHarkness
10-03-2012, 10:17 AM
haha yes i did :) i snork abit in my vids

youngblood61
10-03-2012, 01:43 PM
i love big ass , i cant wait till i have my nice big round ass for 2013 spring time :) mwuahahah .. tiff has a small ass but pert :)Neither can I Libby!:jerkoff

Wanderer
10-04-2012, 07:59 AM
haha yes i did :) i snork abit in my vids

Oooh, which ones? Hope you're feeling better, by the way! :)

LibertyHarkness
10-04-2012, 02:11 PM
yeah much better thanksxx some new vids going up on my site next month xx

btw here is a picture or 2 from a shoot for www.fiona-cooper.com i did on tuesday ... its a very old 35year old website/dvd company for england hehe

youngblood61
10-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Sweet pics!:)

LibertyHarkness
10-04-2012, 03:29 PM
thanks young xxx

robertlouis
10-04-2012, 03:32 PM
I am mesmerised by that top pic Libby. Drowning in your blue eyes.....

Prospero
10-04-2012, 03:32 PM
That first picture is just wonderful Liberty... you look really beautiful

LibertyHarkness
10-04-2012, 03:43 PM
thanks i scrubbed up ok on that set ... not much makeup xx

Prospero
10-04-2012, 03:44 PM
You do not need it... you have such lovely eyes

robertlouis
10-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Don't do yourself down, Liberty. You're a beautiful girl.

LibertyHarkness
10-04-2012, 03:49 PM
haha i dont do myself down, just genrally i rarely like my photos lol xx

JenniferParisHusband
10-04-2012, 07:54 PM
I am mesmerised by that top pic Libby. Drowning in your blue eyes.....

:iagree:

Wanderer
10-05-2012, 05:19 AM
My god, you're beautiful beyond words in those shots!

LibertyHarkness
10-05-2012, 10:53 AM
thanks glad you all like xxxxx

danthepoetman
10-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Lovely colours on this one, and such a delicate, pink breast... mmmm!

Janette Voerman
10-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Libby you are a great model your style impresses! you have the unique style and charm! Im your fan!

LibertyHarkness
10-06-2012, 03:22 AM
thanks most kind ..i beat to my own drum as they say lol i am an aquired taste :)