PDA

View Full Version : Sex outdoors?

iswallowdeep
09-20-2012, 09:29 PM
Have you ever had sex outdoors? Would you like to? What are some of your favorite outdoor places to get nasty?

reformedcharacter
09-20-2012, 09:36 PM
the first time I did it, it was fun and it was exciting. I went back the following night with the same girl and it was uncomfortable and it was difficult. We decided to go down the pub for a few drinks instead.

give me a comfy bed anytime :fuckin:

Wendy Summers
09-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Have you ever had sex outdoors? Would you like to? What are some of your favorite outdoor places to get nasty?

On a few occasions... I AM an exhibitionist. I really want to shoot an outdoor hardcore at some point but all my shoots so far have been solos.

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/8/image_88675.jpg
http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/41/image_59114.jpg

iswallowdeep
09-20-2012, 09:42 PM
[quote=Wendy Summers;1202678]On a few occasions... I AM an exhibitionist. I really want to shoot an outdoor hardcore at some point but all my shoots so far have been solos.

Wendy I'm an exhibitionist too. It's very exciting.

Dino Velvet
09-20-2012, 09:43 PM
Does receiving hummers in parking lots count?

iswallowdeep
09-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Does receiving hummers in parking lots count?

Dino
If giving Hummers in parking lots counts, I would think getting them does too.

Dino Velvet
09-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Dino
If giving Hummers in parking lots counts, I would think getting them does too.

As long as we're in separate parking lots I think we've found some form of agreement.

Wendy Summers
09-20-2012, 09:55 PM
[quote=Wendy Summers;1202678]On a few occasions... I AM an exhibitionist. I really want to shoot an outdoor hardcore at some point but all my shoots so far have been solos.

Wendy I'm an exhibitionist too. It's very exciting.

Yep - nothing like the cold air and the risk of being caught.

iswallowdeep
09-20-2012, 10:00 PM
[quote=iswallowdeep;1202680]

Yep - nothing like the cold air and the risk of being caught.

Funny..,.. Kool and the gangs Get down on it is on my radio right now. How appropriate

JenniferParisHusband
09-20-2012, 10:09 PM
give me a comfy bed anytime :fuckin:

:iagree:

I agree completely. I've twice done the outdoor thing. It's exciting because you're in public and can get caught. But give me a bed anyday.

My first was in my apartment building's pool later at night. It wasn't heated. In northern Ohio, late august at 1 am, that water can get pretty chilly. Good for her nipples being hard, bad for me.

Second time was on a beach in Newport Beach, CA, also late at night. Even on a blanket, sand started getting everywhere. Sand is not good lubricant, that's all I can say.

JenniferParisHusband
09-20-2012, 10:12 PM
On a few occasions... I AM an exhibitionist. I really want to shoot an outdoor hardcore at some point but all my shoots so far have been solos.

I'd prefer a bed, but I might be able to help you out. I've always had this strange dream of going at it on the back of a boat doing circles around liberty island in the middle of the day during tourist season while she yells out "Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor!" Could be fun, right?

Stavros
09-20-2012, 10:20 PM
In the Bois de Boulogne in Paris; the Parco Sempione in Milan by the Castello Sforzesco; on at least four occasions in Nice off the Promenade des Anglais, and once in car on the Promenade des Etats Unis; it was always a risk, and I was robbed once in the Bois and on another occasion almost stumbled on a pair leaning on a tree which could have got nasty had the guy protested. I was offered a blow job in a back street near the railway station in Naples -I declined, definitely not a place to take risks! Its so dirty even the mice wear overalls.

Wendy Summers
09-20-2012, 10:52 PM
I'd prefer a bed, but I might be able to help you out. I've always had this strange dream of going at it on the back of a boat doing circles around liberty island in the middle of the day during tourist season while she yells out "Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor!" Could be fun, right?

If you've got the boat and you're willing to have this filmed we can make this happen!

iswallowdeep
09-20-2012, 10:57 PM
it's so dirty even the mice wear overalls.

lol!

JenniferParisHusband
09-20-2012, 11:04 PM
If you've got the boat and you're willing to have this filmed we can make this happen!

If anyone out there has a boat I can borrow... lol

iswallowdeep
09-20-2012, 11:33 PM

I'll loan you mine if I can have sloppy seconds! LOL

Wendy Summers
09-20-2012, 11:38 PM
I'll loan you mine if I can have sloppy seconds! LOL

Will you be wearing the corset?

iswallowdeep
09-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Will you be wearing the corset?

Absolutely!!

MdR Dave
09-21-2012, 12:20 AM

Next time you're in LA come down to the marina. You don't even need to bring a girl- a quick walk around on a Saturday afternoon will give you a lot of opportunities.

Quiet Reflections
09-21-2012, 01:17 AM
I will have sex anywhere outside except the beach. I also go camping a lot and for the first few days I enjoy the sex but by the end of the week it isn't as much fun

youngblood61
09-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Prefer a nice soft Bed. Like it inside the House.:)

amluving
09-21-2012, 03:42 AM
My ex had a fetish for doing it outdoors. She even had me break into a construction site so we could do it every way possible on a bulldozer. Wish I had taken a video of that!

south ov da border
09-21-2012, 06:32 AM
I've never done the woods or anything, but parking lots I have. Done plenty in public settings and such, but never actually just outdoors...

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 06:37 AM
I prefer a bed or a couch, but I've fucked in public parks at night, under bleachers, on the beach, in the woods, and beside a river. I've tried the backseat car sex thing, but it's awkward because I'm too tall. Blowjobs while driving are pretty keen, though. I'm no exhibitionist. I'm an opportunist.

south ov da border
09-21-2012, 07:41 AM
I prefer a bed or a couch, but I've fucked in public parks at night, under bleachers, on the beach, in the woods, and beside a river. I've tried the backseat car sex thing, but it's awkward because I'm too tall. Blowjobs while driving are pretty keen, though. I'm no exhibitionist. I'm an opportunist.

I'm an opportunist as well. Only had one blowjob while driving. It was ok. Maybe I'll get one again sometime...

Bopper007
09-21-2012, 07:48 AM
When I was young and did not have a place of my own, did it outdoors several times. Sometimes on a blanket in the middle of a wide open field. In the dark of course. The most memorable was a threesome with me and two girls.

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 07:58 AM
When I was young and did not have a place of my own, did it outdoors several times. Sometimes on a blanket in the middle of a wide open field. In the dark of course. The most memorable was a threesome with me and two girls.

Threesomes are neat. I was involved in two back when I was 24. My current girl has brought it up, but she keeps trying to bring fat chicks to the bedroom. I don't mean to be shallow, but if it's me, her, and a chick I don't know that looks fugly naked, guess who I'm ignoring?

robertlouis
09-21-2012, 08:00 AM
In the sea in Australia and in Singapore in the moonlight. Rather wonderful.

bassman2546
09-21-2012, 02:24 PM
I have many times. In addition to being a nudist, I'm an exhibitionist. I have had sex at an adult resort in a hot tub with about thirty people watching cheering us on. What a great turn on that was. I've had sex along the side of a road. Sex in a corn field (long story). Sex in my own garage with the doors wide open. I've moved since then. Probably a good thing as far as my neighbours were concerned.

youngblood61
09-21-2012, 03:39 PM
My ex had a fetish for doing it outdoors. She even had me break into a construction site so we could do it every way possible on a bulldozer. Wish I had taken a video of that!That's unique never heard of anybody bangin' in a bulldozer.:)

rockabilly
09-21-2012, 07:15 PM
I'd like to do it outdoors.

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 07:23 PM
I have many times. In addition to being a nudist, I'm an exhibitionist. I have had sex at an adult resort in a hot tub with about thirty people watching cheering us on. What a great turn on that was. I've had sex along the side of a road. Sex in a corn field (long story). Sex in my own garage with the doors wide open. I've moved since then. Probably a good thing as far as my neighbours were concerned.

I'm still waiting for a chance to sully up a hot tub. That's definitely on my bucket list.

iswallowdeep
09-21-2012, 07:26 PM
I'm still waiting for a chance to sully up a hot tub. That's definitely on my bucket list.

Yeah I wouldn't mind making some waves in a hot tub too

crystalcity
09-21-2012, 07:56 PM
There are some wooded areas in the Washington, DC area that I go to for some nude sunbathing and where I go for runs too. Have had a few nice encounters over the years.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 07:58 PM
I'd like to do it outdoors.

Doesn't count if you're a hobo.

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 08:07 PM

Damn it, Dino... I'm crying blood now.
How DARE you make me bleed my own blood!

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Damn it, Dino... I'm crying blood now.
How DARE you make me bleed my own blood!

I've been wanting to paint the town red.

http://swotti.starmedia.com/tmp/swotti/cacheAGLNACBWBGFPBNMGZHJPZNRLCG==RW50ZXJ0YWLUBWVUD C1NB3ZPZXM=/imghigh%20plains%20drifter3.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oh18cPOz-2A/TZU6Y1tMauI/AAAAAAAACv8/y9QdRrLxCrA/s1600/High+Plains+Drifter.jpg

http://www.moviecricket.com/images/movies/high-plains-drifter.jpg

http://7.mshcdn.com/wp-content/gallery/clint-eastwood-quotes-for-rnc-speech/high-plains-drifter-1.jpg

jamiethewild
09-21-2012, 09:06 PM

LMFAO hey what's "bottomXO" DOING THERE !!!!:dead-1:

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:10 PM

I love it and there is nothing like shooting a huge load on the grass and don't have to clean it up. I love jacking a TGirl's cock and watch her shoot a mean load on the grass as well.

jamiethewild
09-21-2012, 09:10 PM
I still gotta have a romantic sex in the beach ... i done it at the pool at a hotel at 3 am with a partner last year . ha

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Jamiethewild looks like a sexy outdoor woman!!!! Hot

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Jamie that's what I am talking about!!!

jamiethewild
09-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Jamiethewild looks like a sexy outdoor woman!!!! Hot

Jamie that's what I am talking about!!!

Hell yeah !!! Love the outdoors hot sceneries am pretty WILD ya know lol

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
I live near the beach and I'm filthy. Not a hobo either.

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Hell yeah !!! Love the outdoors hot scenerys am pretty WILD ya know lol

Dam Jamie I done fell in love with you lol and you put the emphasis on WILD, i love a wild as woman that likes to do wild shit and outdoors is hot. what type of wild shit you like to do in and outdoors? If you don't mind?

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:20 PM
Jamie that bandanna makes you look like a bad boss and I love your look, I would love for you to grab me by the throat and slap my face and own me like a bitch. I love women like you.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 09:23 PM
Jamie keeps the sissies acting like sissies and, if any slaves get uppity, out comes the bullwhip to force them back into fetal position. She's an enforcer or regulator of unwanting behavior in this forum. What a gal.

Pantera - Domination (Live Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw)

jamiethewild
09-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Dam Jamie I done fell in love with you lol and you put the emphasis on WILD, i love a wild as woman that likes to do wild shit and outdoors is hot. what type of wild shit you like to do in and outdoors? If you don't mind?

Jamie that bandanna makes you look like a bad boss and I love your look, I would love for you to grab me by the throat and slap my face and own me like a bitch. I love women like you.

Apperently am not into bottoms i am actually repulse and disgusted by them so i think ill pass on that i think we mention this before that am NOT into vers or bottoms so your not my type srry no offense .... I love being a woman INSIDE and OUT of bed and am not saying that woman that top are not woman either just my view of woman is different than theirs .

jamiethewild
09-21-2012, 09:33 PM
WILD with a true men with a 12 in thick cock tickling my inside !!! haha

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Apperently am not into bottoms i am actually repulse and disgusted by them so i think ill pass on that i think we mention this before that am NOT into vers or bottoms so your not my type srry no offense .... I love being a woman INSIDE and OUT of bed and am not saying that woman that top are not woman either just my view of woman is different than theirs .

Much respect, no offense taken, people have the right to like what they like.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 09:36 PM
WILD with a true men with a 12 in thick cock tickling my inside !!! haha

I have more than half of that but not the whole burrito.

jamiethewild
09-21-2012, 09:40 PM
I have more than half of that but not the whole burrito.

Damit !!! still works thou :dancing: LOL

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:41 PM
LOL Dino I got you by one inch 7 inches thick and can make a woman cum hard!!!! lol

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Damit !!! still works thou :dancing:

Indeed. It does work. You'll work out just fine too.:party:

LOL Dino I got you by one inch 7 inches thick and can make a woman cum hard!!!! lol

No speculating. I said more than half. I'll show Jamie and let her measure.

jamiethewild
09-21-2012, 09:54 PM

Let me get ruler and ill measure while we 69 so you have a nice view lol

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 09:56 PM

lol lol

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Let me get ruler and ill measure while we 69 so you have a nice view lol

Of that sweet assy molassy.:salad

smoothboi
09-21-2012, 10:04 PM
I did it once on a beach fairly late at night. There were some people not too too far away hanging around a fire and drinking who watched for a little while.

jamesedwards
09-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Of that sweet assy molassy.:salad

LOLL I didn't know you eat the asshole dude.

Dino Velvet
09-21-2012, 10:41 PM
LOLL I didn't know you eat the asshole dude.

Oh yeah. Jamie can chalk up my nose like a pool cue. Gotta get her all lubed up and relaxed first. Then I spread her across the bed and have my way with her.:fuckin:

GrimFusion
09-22-2012, 08:47 AM
I still gotta have a romantic sex in the beach ... i done it at the pool at a hotel at 3 am with a partner last year.

Wanna fulfill each other's bucket lists?
It'd be beneficial for the both of us, eh? lol.

terrygrooby
09-22-2012, 09:02 AM
for the ones who knows Benidorm city in spain, this place is ridiculous, in summer at night, people fuck everywhere: beach, cars, in clubs, etc.

The Ku club used to have some kind of bathrooms with no toilet seat in it...it has been locked up.

there are 2 beaches separated by a big rock. Playa levante and playa poniente. One is lit all night with tons of bars that open till 5am and the other is all dark with beach beds. Everybody go there to fuck.

jamiethewild
09-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Jamie keeps the sissies acting like sissies and, if any slaves get uppity, out comes the bullwhip to force them back into fetal position. She's an enforcer or regulator of unwanting behavior in this forum. What a gal.

Pantera - Domination (Live Video) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDACorIaxNw)

I think you got to know pretty damn fast :whoa ..... lol

jamiethewild
09-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Wanna fulfill each other's bucket lists?
It'd be beneficial for the both of us, eh? lol.

we gotta make trip a tropical weather like hawaii or tropical areas then will see .

jamiethewild
09-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Oh yeah. Jamie can chalk up my nose like a pool cue. Gotta get her all lubed up and relaxed first. Then I spread her across the bed and have my way with her.:fuckin:

Sounds like a good:fuckin:

Wendy Summers
09-22-2012, 08:06 PM
I still gotta have a romantic sex in the beach ... i done it at the pool at a hotel at 3 am with a partner last year . ha

Beach sex isn't all its cracked up to be... sand gets EVERYWHERE.

I also advise against the use of certain batters during wet and messy sex for similar reasons.

Gritty =/= sexy

iswallowdeep
09-22-2012, 08:19 PM

I also advise against the use of certain batters during wet and messy sex for similar reasons.

Gritty =/= sexy

Batters eh?........

Gives an entirely new meaning to the phrase "batter up"!!

GrimFusion
09-22-2012, 08:28 PM

Gritty =/= sexy

TRUTH. It's a merit badge of sorts, though. You do it once, realize how inconvenient it is, then check it off the list.

TheGuard
09-22-2012, 08:36 PM
I like to sit in the garage with the car on and see if we can bang and finish before the carbon monoxide gets us. Does that count as outside?

iswallowdeep
09-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Still, I'd like to bang a hot sexy t girl on the beach once!