PDA

View Full Version : Ass waxing? girls please help

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 08:41 PM
I'm getting tired of having to shave 95% of my girls. Even doggy, ass wide open with a big light on my forehead, it takes me forever and it's never perfect with a traditional gilette razor.

Can i use wax directly on the asshole ? Is it going to be painful for them ?? Is it going to be redish after ?

any help would be much appreciated.

tsadriana
09-19-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm getting tired of having to shave 95% of my girls. Even doggy, ass wide open with a big light on my forehead, it takes me forever and it's never perfect with a traditional gilette razor.

Can i use wax directly on the asshole ? Is it going to be painful for them ?? Is it going to be redish after ?

use cream removal love it wont hurt u at all.

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 08:49 PM

How long does it take? Can the girls get allergic to it? If they get allergie or anything like that, i can't shoot them.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2012, 08:50 PM

When I put my cream on your left buttcheek you better leave it there.:jerkoff

LibertyHarkness
09-19-2012, 08:52 PM
they should be able to shave their own asshole perfeclty smooth in the bath with warm water and shaving gel and then exfoliate ... buy yourself a gillette mach3 turbo and shaving gel not foam

though why do they need to shave their assholes? if they have hairy assholes they have hairy assholes ? if its what they like ...

yes if you use wax they will be bright red for abit .. dependant on the hair level .. whene i get my eyebrows waxed they are blotchy red for about an hour or so ..

hair removal cream is ok but there is some big issues with skin reactions with many people myself i react quite bad to veet cream and go all red for hours and hours . ...

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 09:00 PM
they should be able to shave their own asshole perfeclty smooth in the bath with warm water and shaving gel and then exfoliate ...

We're talking about 18 to 20 years old girls who come from country side mostly, who never ever worked in anything related to sex, who doesn't speak a single word of english and who usually never ever shaved their ass, so i'm not sure about the exfoliation (even me, i had to google it) :)

But yes, you confirm my fears about wax and cream :(

GrimFusion
09-19-2012, 09:05 PM
How long does it take? Can the girls get allergic to it? If they get allergie or anything like that, i can't shoot them.
Yes, some of them can be allergic to the cream. The wax may require more than one application to get everything, and it would result in redness for the 10 or 15 minutes following application. I think you're best off simply shaving like you have been.

jennylicious
09-19-2012, 09:06 PM

I have previously used a razor, but I've been recently persuaded to try Veet.

As for waxing, I can only speak of other parts of the body. Last time I have my legs waxed, the red marks were just going down by the time the hairs were starting to grow again. Add to the fact there are a number of restrictions on what you're supposed to do after waxing, and it's not my favourite of options.

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 09:12 PM
yes if you use wax they will be bright red for abit .. dependant on the hair level .. whene i get my eyebrows waxed they are blotchy red for about an hour or so ..

hair removal cream is ok but there is some big issues with skin reactions with many people myself i react quite bad to veet cream and go all red for hours and hours . ...

Yes, some of them can be allergic to the cream. The wax may require more than one application to get everything, and it would result in redness for the 10 or 15 minutes following application. I think you're best off simply shaving like you have been.

:( i see... too bad. Only fun thing is some of them get hard when i shave them. I think i would be in an extreme discomfort if someone would do that to me.

Thanks for your replies.

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 09:15 PM
I have previously used a razor, but I've been recently persuaded to try Veet.

Thanks

the thing is, if they have bad skin reaction after i use veet cream on them, i will be fucked. I don't want to face a situation where a girl come, she gets naked, on her knees, shaved...and i send her back home. :(

Baileyluv
09-19-2012, 09:18 PM
ugh that Nair for men tore me up, NEVER again. My balls felt like the had just been on the nosecone of the space shuttle during re-entry, and my nipples felt like sumone ran a cheese grater over them and rinsed them with acetone. Stay away from that shit

reformedcharacter
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
... buy yourself a gillette mach3 turbo and shaving gel not foam

I can just see the next ad campaign for their razors

Gillette: The Best An Ass Can Get :dancing:

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 09:30 PM
I can just see the next ad campaign for their razors

Gillette: The Best An Ass Can Get :dancing:

A mach 3 for each girls i shoot? That would be a hell of budget :)

Baileyluv
09-19-2012, 09:39 PM
A mach 3 for each girls i shoot? That would be a hell of budget :)

just dont get the vibrating razors :hide-1:

tsadriana
09-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Cream removal has diff types for sensitve skn ,for nomal skin..try one and let for 10 mins ,only just dont use on ur balls love...

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 09:48 PM
just dont get the vibrating razors :hide-1:

a pack a 3 regular mach 3 blades cost 16usd here.

tsadriana
09-19-2012, 09:48 PM
When I put my cream on your left buttcheek you better leave it there.:jerkoff
how about the right buttcheek?:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

Wendy Summers
09-19-2012, 10:13 PM
a pack a 3 regular mach 3 blades cost 16usd here.

Look we have to pay more for our talent; you have to pay more for shaving your talent. Such is life...

Dino Velvet
09-19-2012, 10:31 PM
My skin is weird. I rub that Veet stuff on all my filthy parts without problem sometimes even getting it in the hole of my wiener.

Now Just For Men, the beard dye, makes my face look like the guy from The Incredible Melting Man. I carry a napkin and dab droplets of guacamole.

"Look. No grey."

http://cinemade.startlogic.com/incredmelt-melt.gif

danthepoetman
09-20-2012, 03:04 AM
Terry, I don’t know the first thing about all of this. But I can tell you I shave my head with an electric razor. There are some much more delicate models for the beard. My hunch is, for a fast job, you could use one of these on an ass. It's totally painless.
Once again, I don’t know anything about this. My girlfriend uses an electric tweezer or epilator everywhere on her body (I think). I remember she was feeling pain in the beginning, but now her hair is so fine that she can do it all over (I think, once again).

danthepoetman
09-20-2012, 03:38 AM
I meant an electric clipper. There is some models specifically made for the beard. They’re much more precise and delicate.

Wendy Summers
09-20-2012, 04:03 AM
But I can tell you I shave my head with an electric razor.

Damn... you have a hairy cock head? :party::party::party:

danthepoetman
09-20-2012, 04:10 AM
Only at full moon time, Wendy! I already would lick you everywhere any day of the week, and do much other stuff to you: you don’t want to see me on a full moon…

terrygrooby
09-20-2012, 08:26 PM
at least today i didn't have to do it myself! :party:

tsadriana
09-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Look we have to pay more for our talent; you have to pay more for shaving your talent. Such is life...
hahahhaha

gaysian71
09-20-2012, 09:00 PM
Try Veet, it works great!

tsadriana
09-20-2012, 09:01 PM
Try Veet, it works great!
Thats the easy way shaving his hairy arse ,without payng alot of money :)

reformedcharacter
09-20-2012, 09:31 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8179/8007017477_b4346aa9ff.jpg :)

rbiller
09-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Well Terry, let me be the first to say a BIG THANK YOU for your shaving efforts. I personally hate hairy assholes or hair anywhere in that general area if you get the drift.

GroobySteven
09-20-2012, 10:41 PM
You need to get one girl to wax another and get it on camera - should be fun!

DEUCE BIGALOW Male Gigolo Epilation - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av4O2_lor8Y)

Wendy Summers
09-20-2012, 10:50 PM

DEUCE BIGALOW Male Gigolo Epilation - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av4O2_lor8Y)

Do we see the birth of a new Grooby TS website? www.shemaleshitholestripping.xxx?

Merkurie
09-21-2012, 12:07 AM
Don't you have a Mamasan for that
http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2008/06/mamasan.gif

terrygrooby
09-21-2012, 04:19 AM

done :whistle:

terrygrooby
09-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Well Terry, let me be the first to say a BIG THANK YOU for your shaving efforts. I personally hate hairy assholes or hair anywhere in that general area if you get the drift.

thanks but sometimes even after half an hour it's still perfect. Some of them have really ferm asses and some parts are hard to reachwith the shape of the razor.

Don't you have a Mamasan for that
http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2008/06/mamasan.gif

Thai mamasans are usually way sexier than this :)

terrygrooby
09-21-2012, 04:30 AM
Do we see the birth of a new Grooby TS website? www.shemaleshitholestripping.xxx?

yeah and we could go on with www.ladyboyswaxinginpublic.com :)

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 05:22 AM
I need my ass waxed.
Girls, please help.

Oh, hey... while you're down there... :salad

Donkey
09-21-2012, 07:05 AM
Terry, I would think the shaving part would be erotic and actually help set the stage for a hot shoot. I used to shave my TS girlfriend sometimes and it was always nice when she turned around and I was staring at a nice, hard erection. ;)

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Terry, I would think the shaving part would be erotic and actually help set the stage for a hot shoot. I used to shave my TS girlfriend sometimes and it was always nice when she turned around and I was staring at a nice, hard erection. ;)

If it's erotic for the model, awesome. Otherwise, I don't think that's the point.

TatianaSummer
09-21-2012, 07:26 AM
Anyone knows who do ass waxing here in Vegas? maybe I try that sh*t one day. :)

GrimFusion
09-21-2012, 07:34 AM

You've always been a bit of a glutton for pain.
I know a few chicks that would corroborate that I'm a great ass waxer.
I have to admit I don't know anything about hair removal, though.

TatianaSummer
09-21-2012, 07:47 AM
You've always been a bit of a glutton for pain.
I know a few chicks that would corroborate that I'm a great ass waxer.
I have to admit I don't know anything about hair removal, though.

lol funny boy

terrygrooby
09-21-2012, 09:38 AM

yep i film while shaving them:whistle:

I'll be in vegas in december, should i bring my tools ? :)

TatianaSummer
09-21-2012, 11:54 AM
I'll be in vegas in december, should i bring my tools ? :)
you mean the suitcase full of 100 dollar bills?

LibertyHarkness
09-21-2012, 12:09 PM
i quite like having a hairy asshole sometimes ... i am doing a shoot for a uk dvd/magazine where they want me to have hairy armpits,cock/asshole .. haha cant wait :) nostalgia 70s styleeeeee love it ... hopefully i can have a big perm as well :)

terrygrooby
09-21-2012, 12:40 PM
you mean the suitcase full of 100 dollar bills?

to wax ur ass ? yeah right

TatianaSummer
09-21-2012, 01:19 PM
to wax ur ass ? yeah right

actually not even to wax my ass, but to lick the sole of my shoes. To wax my ass its priceless.

LibertyHarkness
09-21-2012, 01:29 PM
tatiana i would pluck each of your bumhole hairs out with my teeth :) xx

terrygrooby
09-21-2012, 01:57 PM
actually not even to wax my ass, but to lick the sole of my shoes. To wax my ass its priceless.

even if you pay me, i wouldn't it.

terrygrooby
09-21-2012, 01:58 PM
:geek: do*

TatianaSummer
09-22-2012, 02:04 AM
tatiana i would pluck each of your bumhole hairs out with my teeth :) xx

mmm dear, why dont you use your tongue and just lick it? I shaved all already and its soooo smooth! mmmm :salad :salad

youngblood61
09-22-2012, 02:08 AM
i quite like having a hairy asshole sometimes ... i am doing a shoot for a uk dvd/magazine where they want me to have hairy armpits,cock/asshole .. haha cant wait :) nostalgia 70s styleeeeee love it ... hopefully i can have a big perm as well :)I like some hair around that Bootyhole.:)