PDA

View Full Version : Just In Case You Were Tempted...DON'T

GroobyKrissy
09-19-2012, 08:03 PM
...waste your money on Resident Evil: Retribution. Worst. Movie. Ever.

Really a shame since I kind of liked the Resident Evil series until this one. Lame. Really. Lame.

On a good note though... BORDERLANDS 2 is awesome. Play away!

Kevin Dong
09-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks Krissy - crossing it off my to see list.

Dino Velvet
09-19-2012, 08:10 PM

Thanks. Almost pulled the trigger over at Amazon. I owe you a romantic dinner behind an 18-Wheeler.:jerkoff

JenniferParisHusband
09-19-2012, 08:23 PM

Really a shame since I kind of liked the Resident Evil series until this one. Lame. Really. Lame.

How does it compare to Mila's movie Ultraviolet? That to me was the worst one ever. If it's on that scale of suckiness, I'll even boycott this thing on HBO.

bluesoul
09-19-2012, 08:24 PM

you could also say "... waste your money on paul w.s. anderson films". this is the guy that made event horizon, a film that even 7 year olds walked out of.

terrygrooby
09-19-2012, 08:47 PM

I've never seen any, i loved the video games too much to watch any of the movies.

GrimFusion
09-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Resident Evil: Retribution is terrible. Think about the very first Resident Evil movie blatantly rehashed, but add in the most extreme enemies from the Resident Evil video games and throw it all into an arena-style setting. Everybody's been cloned and brainwashed. The good guys aren't good guys anymore, and the real good guys are all pansies. The end of the movie is relatively non-triumphant and it sets up the possibility for yet another sequel. Surprise, surprise. Ugh.

youngblood61
09-19-2012, 09:25 PM

On a good note though... BORDERLANDS 2 is awesome. Play away!Thanks Krissy for the info.:)

GroobyKrissy
09-20-2012, 12:09 AM
How does it compare to Mila's movie Ultraviolet? That to me was the worst one ever. If it's on that scale of suckiness, I'll even boycott this thing on HBO.

Well, I hate to admit it but I kind of liked Ultraviolet too. But Resident Evil: Retribution... Worst. Movie. Ever. And that is saying a lot from me because I like almost every movie I go to watch... and I watch pretty much everything that comes out. This is a veritable snore-fest though.

GroobyKrissy
09-20-2012, 12:10 AM
Thanks. Almost pulled the trigger over at Amazon. I owe you a romantic dinner behind an 18-Wheeler.:jerkoff

You keep saying this but I have yet to see the goods.