PDA

View Full Version : First Time Shoot Cougar Adasia Rage

WendyWilliams
09-17-2012, 06:40 PM
So during one of my parties in Lexington I met Adasia Rage who is a MILF/Cougar living in Kentucky who said she wanted to shoot some solo work to help with her cam career. She has never done a shoot and has been doing cam work for numerous sites and had the urge. Adasia has been on hormones for many years and is non functional however has a huge appetite for being fucked and used like the woman she always wanted to be. She is a very sweet person and really gave it 100% during her shoot. She did two solo's for me and both were good. In the Interracial Solo she used the large Sean Micheals Realistic Dong and really tried to gag on it and take it deep. During this you get lot's of ass play.

For WendyWilliamsXXX.com she did a nice set up Interview about her life and brought her favorite dildo that she can really deep throat and fuck herself with. Again you get lots of dirty talk, stockings, high heels and she even gets a surprise on her face at the end of the shoot. For the guys always requesting a pee clip she does give the driveway a golden shower and will have that for you as a clip too.

Like she said at her shoot if you are a cock hound or like young trannies she is not the woman for you. She is proud to be a mature MILF who is a bottom only and loves to be pounded.

WendyWilliams
09-17-2012, 08:05 PM
1 more!

youngblood61
09-18-2012, 07:00 AM
Wendy you are outstanding in bringing in new talent!:Bowdown::Bowdown:

JenniferParisHusband
09-18-2012, 08:25 AM
This is a serious question, what ages do you consider Cougars? She doesn't seem to old in these photos. There's a few ladies out in LA though who are so old though, I think they've passed cougar stage and when you see them you have to consider yourself a saber-tooth poacher. But Adasia seems young.

WendyWilliams
09-19-2012, 06:12 AM
She says in her Interview she is 50 and yes she does NOT look to be 50 at all.

jordsi
10-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Adasia is a very nice girl! I always enjoy chating with her...

And yes, she's very pretty! One of the best Cougar TS! :dancing:

youngblood61
10-02-2012, 12:17 AM
She says in her Interview she is 50 and yes she does NOT look to be 50 at all.No, she does not. Wendy are you seeing more mature girls in your travels? And how do these girls look?:)

TS Evelyn Summers
10-02-2012, 01:33 AM
SUPER beautiful!!!!! is she single ???

luv4Tgirls
10-02-2012, 05:07 AM
WOW, she is Friggin HOT, Sweet set

youngblood61
10-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Hope we see more of these hot cougars:jerkoff

christianxxx
10-02-2012, 09:23 PM
This is a serious question, what ages do you consider Cougars? She doesn't seem to old in these photos. There's a few ladies out in LA though who are so old though, I think they've passed cougar stage and when you see them you have to consider yourself a saber-tooth poacher. But Adasia seems young.

ROFL - you are either ridiculously myopic or just the most super fanboi ever. of course she is a cougar. she is very sexy, but jesus - thats just fucking obvious.

ps - when she starts doing hardcore - count me in!

WendyWilliams
10-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Christian I need to get you here to shoot for a weekend and attend one of my parties.

christianxxx
10-02-2012, 11:39 PM
in Kentucky? of course! you know I love to travel

WendyWilliams
10-04-2012, 12:49 AM
Adasia Video is now up on WendyWilliamsXXX.com guys, check her out.