PDA

View Full Version : A few requests for Seanchai

truggi
09-17-2012, 02:50 AM
Hey Seanchai, I've been a member for a number of years and this is my first post. I saw a someone put up a post earlier about wanting to see more shoots with the girls walking around with erections. I agree that this would be very hot to see more videos with girls walking with erections. I wanted to add a few things I along with a lot of others would like to see I'm sure. I would really love to see Jane Marie or Natalie Fox (just to name a few) do a scene with a male and then cum on the man's cock and suck their own cum off of the man's cock. I don't recall seeing very much of this over the years. I think it would also be really great to see the above mentioned girls (as well as countless others I can think of) fuck a genetic girl because we don't see too many scenes like that. While on Jane Marie and Natalie Fox I think it would be so hot if the two of them did a scene together. Thanks Seanchai and I hope we'll be able to see these things in the very near future.

Quiet Reflections
09-17-2012, 02:59 AM
that is funny

Willie Escalade
09-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Um...they won't be doing a scene together at this point. Long story. :heartbroken:

buckjohnson
09-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Very interesting