PDA

View Full Version : What's awesome about this picture?

Jamie French
09-16-2012, 10:10 AM
What's awesome about this picture?

GrimFusion
09-16-2012, 10:34 AM
You dropped a fat duke in the men's stall and didn't flush?
You painted your toenails clear?
Neither of you two are wearing bras?
Her jacket is made out of 100% cruelty-free pleather?
Your friend was born without ears?
Both of you set off the metal detector coming in?

GrimFusion
09-16-2012, 10:44 AM
Is velociraptor Jesus about to exit the bathroom?

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/193/114/raptor-jesus-risen.jpg

JenniferParisHusband
09-16-2012, 11:18 AM

I can tell you what's NOT awesome about that photo, you're sporting a Bud Light. I expected someone as intellegent and refined as you to at least go Stella Artois.

GroobySteven
09-16-2012, 11:23 AM
I can tell you what's NOT awesome about that photo, you're sporting a Bud Light. I expected someone as intellegent and refined as you to at least go Stella Artois.

Stella Artois is neither the refined or intelligent choice (unless you count Southern football hooligans as such) and should only be drank on draft when on the Continent or in mini-bottle from a French supermarket. A good micro-brew or even Sierra Nevada would have done the trick.

nausicaa
09-16-2012, 11:35 AM
Mmmm Sierra Nevada.... :-D

Jamie French
09-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Someone as 'intelligent and refined' as myself has better things to do than to spend any amount of time being snooty with her choice in libations. I'm there to dance. Breweries be damned.

Besides, quickly choosing a stupid light beer that doesn't conflict with my daily calorie count helps me to loosen up on the dance floor while keeping me trim and profitable for my website. An intelligent decision if ever I made one.

artie
09-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Reading this while looking at your avatar pic of you stuffing your face with a cheeseburger makes me chuckle...

Besides, quickly choosing a stupid light beer that doesn't conflict with my daily calorie count helps me to loosen up on the dance floor while keeping me trim and profitable for my website. An intelligent decision if ever I made one.

tsadriana
09-16-2012, 05:08 PM
:cheers:the men from behind u

giovanni_hotel
09-16-2012, 06:15 PM
You both look like you double teamed some meathead in a men's bathroom stall and left a fresh glaze on his face.

I drink to get a buzz. I don't really care how I get there.
I love high brow winos and alcoholics who try to legitimize their addiction of choice.

RallyCola
09-16-2012, 07:38 PM
so...jamie...are you going to tell us what is so awesome about that pic

loveboof
09-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Is it that the sign is inadvertently labelling you two as 'men'?

bubbski
09-16-2012, 09:25 PM

Your smiles...you look like you are really enjoying yourselves!

Jamie French
09-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Circle gets the square.

Alas, as I feared... it's less funny when it's pointed out. Eva and I had a good laugh when she noticed it. It's now one of our favorite pictures.

Is it that the sign is inadvertently labelling you two as 'men'?

GroobySteven
09-17-2012, 12:56 AM
It was a bit too obvious...

GrimFusion
09-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Circle gets the square.

Alas, as I feared... it's less funny when it's pointed out. Eva and I had a good laugh when she noticed it. It's now one of our favorite pictures.

That's all? Seriously?
If I weren't so busy making comical observations about the picture, that would have been my first guess. I didn't think it'd be anything that obvious. I'm just going to pretend Eva was born without ears. At least that's funny.

robertlouis
09-17-2012, 02:46 AM
Stella Artois is neither the refined or intelligent choice (unless you count Southern football hooligans as such) and should only be drank on draft when on the Continent or in mini-bottle from a French supermarket. A good micro-brew or even Sierra Nevada would have done the trick.

Well-said Sir. Stella is brilliantly-marketed strong chemical piss (which makes it better than Bud because at least it's strong :dancing: ), but is known colloquially in the UK as wife-beater because it's the poison of choice of unpleasant, over-muscled, neanderthal men. You and I would of course have recourse to one of the UK's excellent real ales.:)

loveboof
09-17-2012, 05:54 AM
Circle gets the square.

Yeah jokes are rarely funny once they're explained...

But the circle got the circle! lol

Willie Escalade
09-17-2012, 10:10 AM
I know what's amazing about your signature pic, Jamie...

Prospero
09-17-2012, 10:59 AM
I'd not call it awesome but certainly a lovely picture. Two hugely attractive girls in the shot. Nice smiles. Nice lighting. And the jokes is cute too.

danthepoetman
09-17-2012, 11:19 AM
I know what's amazing about your signature pic, Jamie...
:iagree:
Love the signature pic!