PDA

View Full Version : my woman find out that I'd a tgirl was my ex ... she cried ...

Martin C.
09-15-2012, 12:19 AM
I had a tgirl as my girlfriend for the last 3 years and some months ago we broke up.

So, some weeks ago I started a relationship with a girls that works with me. She has 32 years old. But we had sex just for one time, I didn't wanna start a new relathionship soon.

Yesterday in the morning I saw her and I noticed that it was tears in her eyes. Later I saw her and she was crying compulsively. I never saw a woman crying and screaming like that.

At night we talked and she said she was crying that way in the morning was because she discovered that my ex was a TRAVESTI, i.e a TRANNY. She discovered that through the old "orkut" community.

She said that she felt like the worst woman on heart, and didn't expected that of me.

I was very uncomfortable with that and I don't want to see that girl again.

At least my tgirl was much more beautiful and attractive than her.

Some pics of my tgirl ... we gonna be together again....

Dino Velvet
09-15-2012, 12:44 AM
She's a pretty girl. Why did you break up with her in the first place if you don't mind my asking? Mending fences with an ex can always be nice especially when you've learned the grass isn't any greener on the other side.

betts
09-15-2012, 12:53 AM
we gonna be together again....

Just move on, there's a reason it didn't work out.

Martin C.
09-15-2012, 01:00 AM
We broke up for normal reasons ... and I were his first boyfriend and when I knew her she was only 19. It's improbable that we would be together forever. But now we're good friends and later probably we will be together. I wanna she lives her youth now, 'cause when we decide to be together we'll marry.

Dino Velvet
09-15-2012, 01:05 AM
We broke up for normal reasons ... and I were his first boyfriend and when I knew her she was only 19. It's improbable that we would be together forever. But now we're good friends and later probably we will be together. I wanna she lives her youth now, 'cause when we decide to be together we'll marry.

Definitely stay in touch with her. You both have matured as people and have maintained a friendship. A good woman is hard to find. Nothing in life is certain but you'd be kicking yourself if you didn't pursue her.

Martin C.
09-15-2012, 01:16 AM
It's us.

Dino Velvet
09-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Five months and five days ago. Not very long ago. If you want her go after her.

TempestTS
09-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Dump your new girl, She seems to expect you to live your life for HER comfort zone... She should love you for who you are not who she expects you to be...

TS, GG or M whoever your in a relationship with should not put Conditions of their love for you.. If they do Get out of there... nobody owns someone.

wearboots4me
09-15-2012, 01:59 AM
You're better off without the newer girlfriend, if she overreacts to former relationships I wouldn't want to know how she deals with problems in a current one.

Quiet Reflections
09-15-2012, 02:05 AM
you are better off without the new girl. on a different note I always wondered if there was more behind the fact that the words Travesti and Travesty are so similar.

Kevin Dong
09-15-2012, 02:12 AM
keep the past in the past bro

tao1kiku
09-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Definitely keep the past in the past, you two probably broke up for good reason. But this new GG girl? If you slept together once and she's searching around for info on you, not a good sign bro

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 02:22 AM
Dump your new girl, She seems to expect you to live your life for HER comfort zone... She should love you for who you are not who she expects you to be...

TS, GG or M whoever your in a relationship with should not put Conditions of their love for you.. If they do Get out of there... nobody owns someone.

just as he has a right to be in a relationship with whoever he wants, doesn't she? if she doesn't want to have a boyfriend who also sleeps with trannys or guys, could she be afforded the same respect and rights as him?

i didn't see any indication that she owned him or wanted to do so- it seems that she simply must be a little more conservative or didn't want to worry about her new boyfriend cheating on her with girls or transsexuals.

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 02:24 AM
Definitely keep the past in the past, you two probably broke up for good reason. But this new GG girl? If you slept together once and she's searching around for info on you, not a good sign bro

why is it a bad idea? i think it's a very smart idea. trust must be earned. maybe this guy gave her reason to doubt him

TempestTS
09-15-2012, 02:28 AM
just as he has a right to be in a relationship with whoever he wants, doesn't she? if she doesn't want to have a boyfriend who also sleeps with trannys or guys, could she be afforded the same respect and rights as him?

i didn't see any indication that she owned him or wanted to do so- it seems that she simply must be a little more conservative or didn't want to worry about her new boyfriend cheating on her with girls or transsexuals.

Yes she does, but if you expect the one you love to conform to your ideas then you dont really love that person for who they are you are in love with somebody else which that person is not.

Love is not about changing for the other person or forcing someone else to change (and getting upset over history is just plain stupid)

Love is given and it must be unconditional or its not really love... thats all Im saying... no matter how much you feel for someone if you cant deal with who they are or who they were it might be a very powerful emotion but it is Not Love.

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 02:35 AM
Yes she does, but if you expect the one you love to conform to your ideas then you dont really love that person for who they are you are in love with somebody else which that person is not.

martin c did not say that she asked him for conform to her ideas- he only said that she was upset after she learned that he had dated a transsexual.

TempestTS
09-15-2012, 03:47 AM
martin c did not say that she asked him for conform to her ideas- he only said that she was upset after she learned that he had dated a transsexual.

Ok let me simplify this

Becoming upset with someone pretty much is disapproval implying that they did something that they should not have. ie. implying that he should conform to her idea of what he should or should not have done to be accepted better by her.

Its implied by her reaction... and by the severity of her reaction it leaves very little to question in this case... this wasnt a "tisk tisk" shaking of the head this was full blown sobbing in the middle of the hallway... if you cant read between those pretty broad lines you might want to try glasses. LOL (teasing)

Its simply my opinion that no matter how strongly two people feel about each other if they cannot accept each other for who they are past present and future, its not really love, some good times can be had and there is nothing wrong with that but sooner or later it will begin to fall apart and they will go their own ways one way or another.

onmyknees
09-15-2012, 03:50 AM
Throw the new fish back in the ocean and call that tranny. If not I will !

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 03:59 AM
Ok let me simplify this

Becoming upset with someone pretty much is disapproval implying that they did something that they should not have. ie. implying that he should conform to her idea of what he should or should not have done to be accepted better by her.

Its implied by her reaction... and by the severity of her reaction it leaves very little to question in this case... this wasnt a "tisk tisk" shaking of the head this was full blown sobbing in the middle of the hallway... if you cant read between those pretty broad lines you might want to try glasses. LOL (teasing)

Its simply my opinion that no matter how strongly two people feel about each other if they cannot accept each other for who they are past present and future, its not really love, some good times can be had and there is nothing wrong with that but sooner or later it will begin to fall apart and they will go their own ways one way or another.

i don't see it like that. i see it that in her mind, she see's martin c as either a homosexual male or bissexual male, and has reservations with being in a committed relationship with an individual with such tastes. she may have valid reasons or none valid reasons, i simply fail to see any reason of discounting her reaction as being unwarranted strictly from one party's perspective

i understand your last point about accepting each other for who they are (past present and future), but i don't think relationships are that simple.

TempestTS
09-15-2012, 04:41 AM
i don't see it like that. i see it that in her mind, she see's martin c as either a homosexual male or bissexual male, and has reservations with being in a committed relationship with an individual with such tastes. she may have valid reasons or none valid reasons, i simply fail to see any reason of discounting her reaction as being unwarranted strictly from one party's perspective

i understand your last point about accepting each other for who they are (past present and future), but i don't think relationships are that simple.

Point One - so what if he is? If he loves her and she loves him why should it matter? (granted in this case that rules out homosexual)

Point Two - Yeah when you distill everything right down it really is that simple... people mess things up by making it more complicated... In other words See Point One

Point Three - If this a Trust issue regarding if she is worried he will seek out either TS or men then its doomed - No relationship lasts without trust. Go back to point one.

danthepoetman
09-15-2012, 06:24 AM
To me, Martin, this all raises a question, and calls for one observation. Did you talk with your actual girlfriend about what transsexualism is? Obviously, she doesn’t know anything about this and has misconceptions. Maybe some good, thorough explanations could help her understand that there’s nothing wrong for a man (hetero) to date a t-woman. On the other hand, the fact that you remained friend with your former girlfriend is a very good sign that a real, deep relationship is indeed possible. When you hang up to someone, like that, and grow as people, even apart, and still can relate to one another, it obviously mean in my opinion that something can be built between you two.
Now, the rest is a matter of how you feel deep down. Do you really have a relationship with your actual girlfriend or not? Is the link you have with your former girlfriend stronger or not? It’s up to you to see…

GrimFusion
09-15-2012, 09:33 AM

Love is not about changing for the other person or forcing someone else to change (and getting upset over history is just plain stupid)

Love is given and it must be unconditional or its not really love... thats all Im saying... no matter how much you feel for someone if you cant deal with who they are or who they were it might be a very powerful emotion but it is Not Love.

Love is trapping your spouse in a dutch oven and laughing maniacally.
If unconditional love exists, then conditional love exists as well.

I've been though something like this before, but I was the girlfriend.
lol.
What I mean to say is that I was the one breaking up with a chick because of her sexual history. We had been dating two years and I was in love with her. One afternoon about a year-and-a-half into the relationship, on the way back home we were talking about our sexual histories, and she admitted she had slept with more than 40 different men. I know I didn't have an STD and at the time I wasn't really worried about her cheating on me, but my mind about burst because I felt I was "experienced", but I'd only been with six women. I felt kind of inadequate, and I felt that was her fault for not telling me earlier before I was emotionally locked-down.

The relationship went to shit after that. Our sex life just didn't feel sacred or special to me in any regard and that lead to a lot of slow distancing. I didn't feel like talking it through really would have helped anything, but I still tried to keep it together. Six months later I caught her cheating on me.

So, anyway; love can exist in a relationship and not be unconditional. I loved her unconditionally before I realized she was a dirty, dirty slut. The crazy shit is that while I'm sure there are a ton of people who think Martin's girlfriend did the wrong thing in breaking up with him, I'm sure there's quite a few people who cringed while reading my story and think I had a valid reason to do the exact same thing.

TempestTS
09-15-2012, 10:26 AM
If unconditional love exists, then conditional love exists as well.

I've been though something like this before, but I was the girlfriend.
lol.
What I mean to say is that I was the one breaking up with a chick because of her sexual history. We had been dating two years and I was in love with her. One afternoon about a year-and-a-half into the relationship, on the way back home we were talking about our sexual histories, and she admitted she had slept with more than 40 different men. I know I didn't have an STD and at the time I wasn't really worried about her cheating on me, but my mind about burst because I felt I was "experienced", but I'd only been with six women. I felt kind of inadequate, and I felt that was her fault for not telling me earlier before I was emotionally locked-down.

The relationship went to shit after that. Our sex life just didn't feel sacred or special to me in any regard and that lead to a lot of slow distancing. I didn't feel like talking it through really would have helped anything, but I still tried to keep it together. Six months later I caught her cheating on me.

So, anyway; love can exist in a relationship and not be unconditional. I loved her unconditionally before I realized she was a dirty, dirty slut. The crazy shit is that while I'm sure there are a ton of people who think Martin's girlfriend did the wrong thing in breaking up with him, I'm sure there's quite a few people who cringed while reading my story and think I had a valid reason to do the exact same thing.

Oh wait... your saying Conditional Love exists... but it just has this habit of not working out in the long run...hmmmm funny how that is.

You loved her UNCONDITIONALLY but then things changed when she cheated on you... oops guess there was a condition after all...although a completely reasonable one to expect but a condition all the same...

Seriously this is why most people dont understand what Love truly is... they confuse it with all kinds of other really strong feelings the honestly "Feel" like you'd expect Love to feel... only they are not... Love is unconditional, its forever, love forgives (most people cant truly forgive either so dont get me started on that)... if it ends, goes south or wears off well guess what... it was damn close but it was something else. Dont confuse being "In love" with LOVE one is a mental state the other is something that is in all regards boundless as the universe and just as hard to comprehend.

Ive just about beat this point into the ground, either people get it or they dont - but if they dont - I cant explain this concept into anyone - thats like trying to make a blind person understand the color purple or red... you can describe all day long but no matter how close you get it wont be exactly the same as the real thing.

I rest my case...

BrendaTG
09-15-2012, 02:46 PM
i agree with tempest TS here....

tsadriana
09-15-2012, 03:06 PM
Most people sees transexuals as a gay not as a transwomen....I bet there is more then what we read from his story....Im sure that she called him a gay.In UK is someting normal for men to ask :If i have sex with transexual makes me a gay?U started a relantionship with this new girl ,u slept with her once and suddenly she finds out that u had sex with a tranny?She most be a physic lol

brickcitybrother
09-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Follow your heart

TheGuard
09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Nudes? jk, but srsly, nudes?

Rui
09-15-2012, 07:00 PM
Good luck on your relationships, I'm jealous of you ;)

Jackal
09-15-2012, 07:22 PM
Sorry to hear that your new girlfriend could not accept that you have loved transwomen in the past. Good luck in reconciling with your past girlfriend, she is very beautiful.

Dino Velvet
09-15-2012, 07:29 PM

I must be the kindest man on earth. Generous too.

GrimFusion
09-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Oh wait... your saying Conditional Love exists... but it just has this habit of not working out in the long run...hmmmm funny how that is.

You loved her UNCONDITIONALLY but then things changed when she cheated on you... oops guess there was a condition after all...although a completely reasonable one to expect but a condition all the same...

Seriously this is why most people dont understand what Love truly is... they confuse it with all kinds of other really strong feelings the honestly "Feel" like you'd expect Love to feel... only they are not... Love is unconditional, its forever, love forgives (most people cant truly forgive either so dont get me started on that)... if it ends, goes south or wears off well guess what... it was damn close but it was something else. Dont confuse being "In love" with LOVE one is a mental state the other is something that is in all regards boundless as the universe and just as hard to comprehend.

Ive just about beat this point into the ground, either people get it or they dont - but if they dont - I cant explain this concept into anyone - thats like trying to make a blind person understand the color purple or red... you can describe all day long but no matter how close you get it wont be exactly the same as the real thing.

I rest my case...

I understand what you're trying to say, and I'll agree that many couples break up over some incredibly petty shit. There are plenty of couples that mistake feelings like lust, comfort, and excitement for love. In Martin's case, the end of his relationship was likely because his girlfriend never really loved him in the first place. The basic point I'm trying to make is that everyone has limitations no matter how genuinely loved they are at any given point in a relationship. I thought my example would illustrate that, but you chalked it up to my ex cheating on me. Sure, that was the last straw, but it's not what caused it's failure. It was my insecurities and her dishonesty that saw to that.

I just don't think it's fair to say that if a relationship eventually breaks down for whatever reason, that love wasn't genuine at any point. By that standard, love becomes this unobtainable, impossible idea only reserved for perfect couples. It defiles love and becomes a defense mechanism for past relationships that didn't work. What better a way to get over someone and simply dismiss the past than to claim there was never any love to begin with? In a sense, it's selfish because what is really being said is that you loved them, but they were too "in love" or self-centered to love in return and that's what caused the relationship to fail.

I'll agree that the idea of love and being "in love" are two different things, but it's nearly impossible to qualify or substantiate love since it's supposed to be unwavering. The best anyone can do is stipulate "Well, if nothing goes wrong and we feel the same in four years, it must be love". What happens in four years? The same question would need to be posed again. Meanwhile, if anything should happen in that four years that shakes the foundation of the relationship, even if it's as petty as a lack of time for each other, it's far too easy to mistake it as an incompatibility and end the relationship.

Unconditional love is a neat idea, but it's just about as rare as the practical uses of the word "infinite".
Lord Alfred Tennyson said "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all". I don't think he was talking about dead bitches.

TempestTS
09-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I understand what you're trying to say, and I'll agree that many couples break up over some incredibly petty shit. There are plenty of couples that mistake feelings like lust, comfort, and excitement for love. In Martin's case, the end of his relationship was likely because his girlfriend never really loved him in the first place. The basic point I'm trying to make is that everyone has limitations no matter how genuinely loved they are at any given point in a relationship. I thought my example would illustrate that, but you chalked it up to my ex cheating on me. Sure, that was the last straw, but it's not what caused it's failure. It was my insecurities and her dishonesty that saw to that.

I just don't think it's fair to say that if a relationship eventually breaks down for whatever reason, that love wasn't genuine at any point. By that standard, love becomes this unobtainable, impossible idea only reserved for perfect couples. It defiles love and becomes a defense mechanism for past relationships that didn't work. What better a way to get over someone and simply dismiss the past than to claim there was never any love to begin with? In a sense, it's selfish because what is really being said is that you loved them, but they were too "in love" or self-centered to love in return and that's what caused the relationship to fail.

I'll agree that the idea of love and being "in love" are two different things, but it's nearly impossible to qualify or substantiate love since it's supposed to be unwavering. The best anyone can do is stipulate "Well, if nothing goes wrong and we feel the same in four years, it must be love". What happens in four years? The same question would need to be posed again. Meanwhile, if anything should happen in that four years that shakes the foundation of the relationship, even if it's as petty as a lack of time for each other, it's far too easy to mistake it as an incompatibility and end the relationship.

Unconditional love is a neat idea, but it's just about as rare as the practical uses of the word "infinite".
Lord Alfred Tennyson said "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all". I don't think he was talking about dead bitches.

Your confusing Love with a Relationship - once again similar but not the same thing.

Love is unwavering, its forever, endless boundless, without condition or exclusion, without limits, it does not even require that love is returned, which makes it pass beyond distance, time and yes beyond death - Tennyson was talking about all the above.

And RARE is exactly what it is.

You can hammer it, slam it, crush it, toss it about in any way you can imagine and damage it in ways that would make even the Devil weep but it cannot be broken, its metaphysical and goes far past most human understanding but once you see it you will never forget it and you will know that it is like nothing else in the universe.

If you have a problem with infinity you are limiting yourself without even knowing it, some things in the world cannot be quantified and we are just beginning to understand exactly how true that really is.

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Point One - so what if he is? If he loves her and she loves him why should it matter? (granted in this case that rules out homosexual)

obviously to this girl it's important. if she doesn't want to date someone who is homosexual or bisexual, her opinion should be respected just as the opinion of martin c.

TempestTS
09-15-2012, 09:14 PM
obviously to this girl it's important. if she doesn't want to date someone who is homosexual or bisexual, her opinion should be respected just as the opinion of martin c.

Holy Missing the forest for the trees batman

Nobody is saying her opinion doesn't matter, what Im saying is if you cant accept someone for who they are you sure as hell dont really love them.

For my next trick Im going to try convincing this wall that its really a flower... some how I think I just might have better luck...

GrimFusion
09-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Your confusing Love with a Relationship - once again similar but not the same thing.

Love is unwavering, its forever, endless boundless, without condition or exclusion, without limits, it does not even require that love is returned, which makes it pass beyond distance, time and yes beyond death - Tennyson was talking about all the above.

And RARE is exactly what it is.

You can hammer it, slam it, crush it, toss it about in any way you can imagine and damage it in ways that would make even the Devil weep but it cannot be broken, its metaphysical and goes far past most human understanding but once you see it you will never forget it and you will know that it is like nothing else in the universe.

If you have a problem with infinity you are limiting yourself without even knowing it, some things in the world cannot be quantified and we are just beginning to understand exactly how true that really is.

I'm not confusing things. It's obvious that relationships can take place without love. That's how the majority of them tend to go. I know first-hand that love can be dealt and not received. I also know from experience that I've loved and then simply stopped loving. It's not as though I fell in love then fell out of it because being "in love" essentially means an unreasonable infatuation exists. There was nothing unreasonable or infatuating about it. I loved her because there wasn't a reason in the world for me to feel any different... but then I found one.

I don't want to spend too much time squabbling over petty word definitions, but "infinite" isn't the same as "unquantifiable". If you know of something that is truly thought of as never-ending, it's new news to me. Last I checked, science shows that nothing is truly infinite and I don't see how love could be an exception when the universe we're in certainly isn't. I think it's far less Nihilistic to identify and value love when it exists than to assume love never exists if at any point it ceases. Swapping "infinite" for "unquantifiable" seems more sound, but it also admits there is an end to all love; it's simply indeterminable which isn't the stance you've been taking so far.

I think this debate requires we both arrive at a stalemate. It's obvious we have two different opinions of what love is and how it should be defined. I'm a bit more of an opportunist and you've resided as an idealist. You have far more faith in love than I do and arguing over matters of faith is kinda pointless.

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Holy Missing the forest for the trees batman

Nobody is saying her opinion doesn't matter, what Im saying is if you cant accept someone for who they are you sure as hell dont really love them.

For my next trick Im going to try convincing this wall that its really a flower... some how I think I just might have better luck...

my point is that maybe she did. she just couldn't accept his homosexual behavior. i will await your magic trick with enthusiasm

http://i.imgur.com/HGxbY.jpg

GrimFusion
09-15-2012, 09:53 PM
my point is that maybe she did. she just couldn't accept his homosexual behavior. i will await your magic trick with enthusiasm

http://i.imgur.com/HGxbY.jpg

I'll take a shot at this. No matter which definition you tend to agree more with, Tempest's or mine; even if you don't agree with either of us and have some other idea of what love is, love still requires forgiveness. In my opinion, some things just shouldn't or cannot be forgiven, but that's beside the point. Martin's girlfriend wasn't at an end-pass with no other recourse.

Impact. What impact did Martin's behavior have on his girlfriend? With the exception of filling her head with homoerotic images she probably didn't want to think about, what impact did Martin's past relationships have on her? None. She heard something she didn't like and instead of assessing damage and coming up empty-handed then dealing with her own insecurities like a grown up, she assumed his behavior would have lead to actions which would have made the relationship impossible and decided to call it quits right then and there.

Fill-in-the-blank negative assumption isn't conductive to love. It's not even conductive to being in-love. Frankly, it's petty when the worst assumed scenario becomes the fodder for a breakup. It just means that two people aren't willing to even communicate, so how could there be any sort of mutual or genuine love?

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 09:57 PM
I'll take a shot at this. No matter which definition you tend to agree more with, Tempest's or mine; even if you don't agree with either of us and have some other idea of what love is, love still requires forgiveness. In my opinion, some things just shouldn't be forgiven, but that's beside the point.

i also believe in consequence and responsibility. you can date whomever you want (love is blind), but not everyone will agree or respect your choices. not only do i subscribe to this, i apply it daily.

zdubya69
09-15-2012, 10:10 PM
Most people sees transexuals as a gay not as a transwomen....I bet there is more then what we read from his story....Im sure that she called him a gay.In UK is someting normal for men to ask :If i have sex with transexual makes me a gay?U started a relantionship with this new girl ,u slept with her once and suddenly she finds out that u had sex with a tranny?She most be a physic lol
Excellent point .It seems most of the public has no clue about transsexualism as a whole.
There is a lot of mis information and confusion about the whole subject.
Differences between Cross dressers, Transvestites, and Transsexuals are allegedly not known or recognized in the greater portion of the population. Dare I say that even the enlightened community here at hung angels also descend into name calling and confounding situations where it may or may not be okay to be attracted to transsexual women. ie the "cock hounds" vs the "straight" males etc.
Education is the key, but the door which must be opened by the key is the door of your mind.

GrimFusion
09-15-2012, 10:22 PM
i also believe in consequence and responsibility. you can date whomever you want (love is blind), but not everyone will agree or respect your choices. not only do i subscribe to this, i apply it daily.

You can date whomever you want? Woah, I've had this dating thing backward for years! lol. Dating doesn't necessitate love. It's not an eventuality, and I'm sure you'd even admit to dating women you couldn't give your all to like that.

Hard-nosed consequence and responsibility whether enforced on others inside or outside of a relationship is kinda sad, man. It shows a lack of compassion and it discounts that everyone lives different lives and can arrive at making decisions you deem to be incorrect in ways you could never assume. Ways that would likely seem justified if only you were to hear them out.

Besides, while setting concrete boundaries in a relationship isn't unheard of, trying to make your spouse abide by those boundaries is essentially the same as trying to control them. It's great if you have pre-requisites or expectations of the people you entertain dating before becoming involved, but once involved, all of that kinda flies out the proverbial window and you either become more or less interested.

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Hard-nosed consequence and responsibility whether enforced on others inside or outside of a relationship is kinda sad, man. It shows a lack of compassion and it discounts that everyone lives different lives and can arrive at making decisions you deem to be incorrect in ways you could never assume. Ways that would likely seem justified if only you were to hear them out.

i do not agree that responsibility is sad. actually, i find this logic that enforced responsibility being kinda sad to be sad.

i won't address the other statements you made

GrimFusion
09-15-2012, 10:55 PM
i do not agree that responsibility is sad. actually, i find this logic that enforced responsibility being kinda sad to be sad.

i won't address the other statements you made

Any chance you work in a management position somewhere? lol.

bluesoul
09-15-2012, 11:08 PM
why do you need still need a job (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1195308&postcount=1)? lol

BrendaTG
09-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Excellent point .It seems most of the public has no clue about transsexualism as a whole.
There is a lot of mis information and confusion about the whole subject.
Differences between Cross dressers, Transvestites, and Transsexuals are allegedly not known or recognized in the greater portion of the population. Dare I say that even the enlightened community here at hung angels also descend into name calling and confounding situations where it may or may not be okay to be attracted to transsexual women. ie the "cock hounds" vs the "straight" males etc.
Education is the key, but the door which must be opened by the key is the door of your mind.

internet is full of top trannies have gay sex with gay men...so its pretty justified that someone might think of trannys and their lovers as gay men...they behave like gay men

GrimFusion
09-15-2012, 11:50 PM
why do you need still need a job (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=1195308&postcount=1)? lol

Touche.

stan.smith
09-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Follow ur heart and do wat u think is best. Either way im rootin for u bro! :party:

zdubya69
09-16-2012, 07:39 AM
internet is full of top trannies have gay sex with gay men...so its pretty justified that someone might think of trannys and their lovers as gay men...they behave like gay men
Yeah, I don't disagree. BUT there are plenty of Transsexuals who don't top men, and that's where it gets interesting......