PDA

View Full Version : Big'n Bouncy or Small & perky?

latrix67
03-26-2006, 07:47 PM
Which do you prefer?
The delectable Allanah/Raquel type or the smaller model?Personally,I prefer B&B!

Trogdor
03-26-2006, 09:09 PM
I like both myself. :wink:

Friedrich_Nietzsche
03-26-2006, 09:24 PM
May i take both please?

kimi-raikkonen
03-26-2006, 09:57 PM
I only like big if they look right. Allannah, Raquel and Jolie all have very very nice looking breasts.

On some girls (regular girls as well) that have had breast enlargements however, they just nasty and out of place.

DaveloveShemales
03-27-2006, 12:02 AM
I have both

PrincessaGianna
03-27-2006, 01:47 AM
I think my opinion counts because I like women and T girls too... I like large breasts but only if they are natural. I have been with a few girls with large implants, and I have been with one with large implants and silicone hips, and their bodies are always so hard... And it actually kind of weirded me out. I mean I always like dominant girl, but the silicone and the boob jobs are just too HARD for me! It's almost the same as being with a man. And if they are big and fake, do they really bounce?

I just love when I feel the softness and natural cushion of my natural breasts and thighs pressing into another natural girl's breasts and thigs.

However I am sure if everything that is fake is done right, it is not as *hard*, right?

AS far as my breasts go, with my frame, I personally love them! And I love other girls with small breasts just so long as their soft.

shemalefun
03-27-2006, 02:12 AM
gianna you are beautiful..

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2006, 02:31 AM
I like em both......................with exception to the bbw tgirls
I'm sorry no offense to any of you bbw's on the board but to me it aint sexy

AllanahStarrNYC
03-27-2006, 03:01 AM
hmm

actually- i have very soft breasts and my hips and ass are not hard-
they are firm- and that is mostly due to now working out

FYI silicone implants are the softest implants on the market-
if done right- you can't feel the bag and they are butter soft

obviously i preffer large breasts
as a purely aesthetic reason

hondarobot
03-27-2006, 03:08 AM
I like all kinds of boobs, but I'm not too crazy about really small ones.

Actually I'm just posting again because I've posted a few minutes right after Allanah two days in a row now, and it really is complete coincidence, but odd.

Jinx! You owe me a coke. Or I owe you. I'm not sure how that works.

:)

Bicycology
03-27-2006, 03:22 AM
I think Allanah's breasts are fantastic, and i believe that that they would be 'soft as cool butter' but not 'hard' - ecch - in any way.

I would like to be, in my next life, her day-to-day working brassiere.

She's what other women would like to be, if they had the courage [and, sadly, the money]

On the other hand, Gianna - I would be damned to several different hells if i said that you need any 'augmentation'...

God, I would both curse and bless the day that Allannah and Gianna stood before me with appropriate clothing draped upon their exotic and delicious forms, and asked me to 'choose'...

my response would be...

Alannah on even days....

Gianna on odd days...

Both on Sundays....

...if I had a half-a-billion-bucks to take care of my babies...

God, you fools who prefer one vs. another are just so short sighted.

apologies for spelling errors- it's the tequila talking... but i swear, you are both wedding material!!!

love ya in all your incarnations...

joyboy123
03-27-2006, 03:37 AM
I'm an ass man myself. I don't care if the breasts are big or small just as long as the nipples don't point straight at the ground.

Mugai_hentaisha
03-27-2006, 03:38 AM
Yes to all the above.lol

Chewbacca
03-27-2006, 04:06 AM
Bigger the better.

Small are ok

Trogdor
03-27-2006, 04:23 AM
Looking really good there, PrincessaGianna. :D

bigslim
03-27-2006, 05:39 AM
I like small and perky. I do like your look too gianna. :D

PrincessaGianna
03-27-2006, 06:19 AM
hmm

I would have thought by looking at Allanah's breasts that they are very soft...
As far as my aesthetics go, I like variety... I like seeing all types of breasts. The only kind I hate is awful brest augmentations... Too hard, laupsided, deformed, looking to the side, too spaced,etc... So many times I see girls with such awful deformed breast augmentations, that so many men find hot and I wonder to myself "what the hell?".

Allanah's breasts have to be one of the best Augmentation jobs I have seen.

I think it's usually the saline breasts that I find awful... But as I said, variety is the spice of life!

PrincessaGianna
03-27-2006, 06:25 AM
I think Allanah's breasts are fantastic, and i believe that that they would be 'soft as cool butter' but not 'hard' - ecch - in any way.

She's what other women would like to be, if they had the courage [and, sadly, the money]

On the other hand, Gianna - I would be damned to several different hells if i said that you need any 'augmentation'...

God, I would both curse and bless the day that Allannah and Gianna stood before me with appropriate clothing draped upon their exotic and delicious forms, and asked me to 'choose'...

my response would be...

Alannah on even days....

Gianna on odd days...

Both on Sundays....

apologies for spelling errors- it's the tequila talking... but i swear, you are both wedding material!!!

Wedding material eh? Do you know what it's like to be with a woman born under the sign of cancer? Whooooo... Let's look at some celebrity cancers. Courtney Love, Lil Kim, Jessica Simpson, oh let's not forget me and Allanah! :lol:

The vanity and the moods and the necessitity to always look perfect might just drive you up the wall! LOL

But Cancer women are supposedly the most domestic women of all, finding the house sacred. When I am in a relationship with a man I am such a stereo-type... I cook him a feast, make the house perfect and make sure he walks in to me over the stove in lingerie, a lovely dress, or naked with heels, jewels, and all done up every day!

Anyway I am just babbling.

Kramer
03-27-2006, 06:38 AM
Definetly big and bouncy. Allanah's are beautiful! 8)

hondarobot
03-27-2006, 07:02 AM
[quote=Bicycology]

Cancer women are supposedly the most domestic women of all, finding the house sacred. When I am in a relationship with a man I am such a stereo-type... I cook him a feast, make the house perfect and make sure he walks in to me over the stove in lingerie, a lovely dress, or naked with heels, jewels, and all done up every day!

Good Grief, when will this insanity finally end? I'm not ripping on any girl that wants to achieve that "June Cleaver" ideal, but it's pretty damn unlikely for any girl to realize that dream anymore. And why would you want to?

I could go on and on about how dysfunctional a "fantasy" relationship is (guy has affairs, girl has affairs, they lie and pretend everything is just OK as long as she gets dinner done on time while he reads the newspaper).

It's dumb. Sorry. I understand why girls think this way sometimes, but please stop reading Cosmo. No guy want's a girl wearing lingerie, leaning over the stove, when he comes home from work, that he's expected to worship as a goddess.

Guys want a girl that's a good friend, someone to talk to, is honest and open, and has good sex when you both feel like doing it.

That's all us guys generally want. The rest is goofy stuff you girls imagine we want, and we have to pretend you're right.

joeym75ld
03-27-2006, 07:26 AM
I think my opinion counts because I like women and T girls too... I like large breasts but only if they are natural. I have been with a few girls with large implants, and I have been with one with large implants and silicone hips, and their bodies are always so hard... And it actually kind of weirded me out. I mean I always like dominant girl, but the silicone and the boob jobs are just too HARD for me! It's almost the same as being with a man. And if they are big and fake, do they really bounce?

I just love when I feel the softness and natural cushion of my natural breasts and thighs pressing into another natural girl's breasts and thigs.

However I am sure if everything that is fake is done right, it is not as *hard*, right?

AS far as my breasts go, with my frame, I personally love them! And I love other girls with small breasts just so long as their soft.

Gianna,
Are you saying your cock got bigger since you've been on the hormones? I would think the opposite would happen.

But it's clear from your pic that you've got a big cock, I would guess 7-8" long and FAT. Was it always big?

btw, you're looking very, very hot.

bj
03-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Not too big, not too small... but I'd prefer them bigger than necessary than too tiny. Allanah's are gorgeous, but still a little too big for me. I like em a little smaller than that

mebarreboy
03-27-2006, 01:12 PM
hmm

I can vouch for that :D

Bicycology
03-27-2006, 02:09 PM

my response would be...

Alannah on even days....

Gianna on odd days...

Both on Sundays....

Wedding material eh? Do you know what it's like to be with a woman born under the sign of cancer? Whooooo... Let's look at some celebrity cancers. Courtney Love, Lil Kim, Jessica Simpson, oh let's not forget me and Allanah! :lol:

The vanity and the moods and the necessitity to always look perfect might just drive you up the wall! LOL

But Cancer women are supposedly the most domestic women of all, finding the house sacred. When I am in a relationship with a man I am such a stereo-type... I cook him a feast, make the house perfect and make sure he walks in to me over the stove in lingerie, a lovely dress, or naked with heels, jewels, and all done up every day!

And you think there's a problem with any of that????

Other women are usually even crazier!

(but i like the whole kitchen-encounter theme!)

Stop being such a hottie! The windows are all fogged up!

Trogdor
03-27-2006, 08:23 PM

my response would be...

Alannah on even days....

Gianna on odd days...

Both on Sundays....

And you think there's a problem with any of that????

Other women are usually even crazier!

(but i like the whole kitchen-encounter theme!)

Stop being such a hottie! The windows are all fogged up!

:mrgreen:

Sinister
03-27-2006, 08:34 PM
to be perfectly honest i love thick girls so i gotta go with the above

werwt22
03-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Well u guys know what I like after you seen the pics.... =) Titty man til the end!!!!!

werwt22
03-27-2006, 11:15 PM
And 3 T's just in case your not into GG TT's

Deepdarkfucker
03-27-2006, 11:45 PM
I vote for Allanah - she is my type most definitely!!!

PrincessaGianna
03-28-2006, 05:48 PM
[quote=Bicycology]

Cancer women are supposedly the most domestic women of all, finding the house sacred. When I am in a relationship with a man I am such a stereo-type... I cook him a feast, make the house perfect and make sure he walks in to me over the stove in lingerie, a lovely dress, or naked with heels, jewels, and all done up every day!

\

It's dumb. Sorry. I understand why girls think this way sometimes, but please stop reading Cosmo. No guy want's a girl wearing lingerie, leaning over the stove, when he comes home from work, that he's expected to worship as a goddess.

Guys want a girl that's a good friend, someone to talk to, is honest and open, and has good sex when you both feel like doing it.

That's all us guys generally want. The rest is goofy stuff you girls imagine we want, and we have to pretend you're right.

It's just what I like and so does my man! Just because you think it's dumb in your opinion should not suggest that you should totally bash my lifestyle and relationship choices. You cannot generalize all men and say what they all want. It's just not factual, and it's not fair to me to be so rude and call my choices and what I do "dumb". I think it's very DUMB of you to generalize and verbally attack me for the way I live.

Some girls, like me, not only just like old fashioned styles and lingerie, but old fashioned life styles too. Maybe you just don't know what it's like to have a domestic goddess in the house who is also your best friend, and always keeping up with her look and looking gorgeous and sexy for you at all times. My boyfriend, who comes from a somewhat traditional Latin family, cannot say he does not like coming home to excellent Italian food, me nicely groomed and wearing something sexy, a clean house, and awesome sex, but also a well educated girl who can share deep intellectual conversations with as one of his closest friends. I am also independant and do not answer to him like a servant nor would he ever dare such a thing.

I cannot say I do not enjoy giving that to him, dressing up every day, cooking, or him taking me out and getting me nice things, because it's the something I have in my life that keeps me happy and going.

I just think you owe me an appology for being so rude about your opinion, which I on the other hand can respect without saying it's "dumb".

PrincessaGianna
03-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Well u guys know what I like after you seen the pics.... =) Titty man til the end!!!!!

HEAVENS TO BETSY! THOSE BREASTS! :shock:

Fitz1600
03-28-2006, 05:59 PM
I have to go with big and bouncy....it's all I've ever known!

Rubber Soul
03-30-2006, 01:08 AM
Big & Bouncy (and long & hard!!) lol

Bicycology
03-30-2006, 02:37 AM
[quote=Bicycology]

\

It's just what I like and so does my man! Just because you think it's dumb in your opinion should not suggest that you should totally bash my lifestyle and relationship choices. You cannot generalize all men and say what they all want. It's just not factual, and it's not fair to me to be so rude and call my choices and what I do "dumb". I think it's very DUMB of you to generalize and verbally attack me for the way I live.

Some girls, like me, not only just like old fashioned styles and lingerie, but old fashioned life styles too. Maybe you just don't know what it's like to have a domestic goddess in the house who is also your best friend, and always keeping up with her look and looking gorgeous and sexy for you at all times. My boyfriend, who comes from a somewhat traditional Latin family, cannot say he does not like coming home to excellent Italian food, me nicely groomed and wearing something sexy, a clean house, and awesome sex, but also a well educated girl who can share deep intellectual conversations with as one of his closest friends. I am also independant and do not answer to him like a servant nor would he ever dare such a thing.

I cannot say I do not enjoy giving that to him, dressing up every day, cooking, or him taking me out and getting me nice things, because it's the something I have in my life that keeps me happy and going.

I just think you owe me an appology for being so rude about your opinion, which I on the other hand can respect without saying it's "dumb".

just to preserve the peace, mine, i had no, i repeat NO input into the above.

just bad quotes, 'sall.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-30-2006, 02:52 AM
as the new arbys commercial goes-

natural, good for the chicken, but not for ME ;)

Trogdor
03-30-2006, 06:42 AM

Wish there were more like you :D

natural, good for the chicken, but not for ME :wink:

Hehehehehhe, I like that, Allanah! :mrgreen:

Deepdarkfucker
03-30-2006, 09:01 PM

natural, good for the chicken, but not for ME ;)

GOD, you look like you would be very good for me baby!!! :)

dabaldone
03-31-2006, 02:20 AM
I'll takem either way. Small and cute. Fine with some bigguns.

Trogdor
03-31-2006, 07:19 AM

HEAVENS TO BETSY! THOSE BREASTS! :shock:

10 to 1 odds that girl had at least 1 hernia :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

stillies77
04-04-2006, 07:21 AM
IMO opinion Allanah Starr,Gia Darling and Vo are the ones that got me into T-girls in the first place so i suppose i am into Big and busty...although lately i am also into Yasmine Lee and Carmen Cruz so i guess im just a T-girl maniac just like all the other posters :roll: ...I guess I just love my Hungangels!

:D :D :D :D :D

especially you Allanah :oops: hehehe

General124
04-04-2006, 07:28 AM
hmm

Mmmmm. Butter soft. Me like. :P