PDA

View Full Version : A question for all the ass lovers out there

Wendy Summers
09-12-2012, 10:36 PM
So within the general population "smells like ass" is an expression often referring to NOT liking the particular smell of something.

But for those who love the booty and can't wait to dive in, does the smell of ass reach you in Pavlovian ways, while leave you drooling and begging for a taste? Does that make the expression, "smells like ass" a positive one in your book?

Gratuitous sechsee pic follows:

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/54/image_23510.jpg

Dino Velvet
09-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Like food, I like to smell the ass I'm about to devour. As long as it doesn't smell like sulfur I dive in.

Black Sabbath - Evil Woman, Don't Play Your Games With Me - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epiDONx2nx8)

Wendy Summers
09-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Like food, I like to smell the ass I'm about to devour. As long as it doesn't smell like sulfur I dive in.

Black Sabbath - Evil Woman, Don't Play Your Games With Me - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epiDONx2nx8)

You didn't answer the question... :p

Dino Velvet
09-12-2012, 10:50 PM
You didn't answer the question... :p

Smell like ass sounds positive to me. Hopefully she's negative.

jennylicious
09-12-2012, 11:16 PM
So within the general population "smells like ass" is an expression often referring to NOT liking the particular smell of something.

But for those who love the booty and can't wait to dive in, does the smell of ass reach you in Pavlovian ways, while leave you drooling and begging for a taste? Does that make the expression, "smells like ass" a positive one in your book?

You are so wrong, Summers. So very, very, very wrong.

:dead-1:

Wendy Summers
09-12-2012, 11:19 PM
You are so wrong, Summers. So very, very, very wrong.

:dead-1:

I'm so wrong I'm RIGHT Bay-bee!

danthepoetman
09-12-2012, 11:19 PM
At the risk of sounding like a weird perverted… ass, I’d answered “yes”… in fact, I especially like the taste. When a girl has a clean ass and bowel, the asshole gets to have a particular taste like any intimate part of the body, that can be very pleasant. And every girl’s ass has a particular taste. The answer is yes: personally, I love to lick a good while the orifice I’m going to penetrate. In fact, with a t-girl, I prefer good ass licking to dick sucking, or at least, to do a lot of the former as I do the latter.
Am I answering the question?

Wendy Summers
09-12-2012, 11:22 PM
At the risk of sounding like a weird perverted… ass, I’d answered “yes”… in fact, I especially like the taste. When a girl has a clean ass and bowel, the asshole gets to have a particular taste like any intimate part of the body, that can be very pleasant. And every girl’s ass has a particular taste. The answer is yes: personally, I love to lick a good while the orifice I’m going to penetrate. In fact, with a t-girl, I prefer good ass licking to dick sucking, or at least, to do a lot of the former as I do the latter.
Am I answering the question?

You are, which is why I like you.

Unlike that Dino guy -- he makes his own rules.... :salad

danthepoetman
09-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Well, Dino is the dean, and seems like the master of the domain. He’s got some tricks on us. You who loves Star Trek, Wendy, you know about Jim Kirk: he’s the only one to have passed the Academy test to become captain, by twisting the rules of a lose-lose situation. Dino is our James Tiberius Kirk, I suppose.

Wendy Summers
09-12-2012, 11:56 PM
Well, Dino is the dean, and seems like the master of the domain. He’s got some tricks on us. You who loves Star Trek, Wendy, you know about Jim Kirk: he’s the only one to have passed the Academy test to become captain, by twisting the rules of a lose-lose situation. Dino is our James Tiberius Kirk, I suppose.

Lolz Dino as Jmaes T.? This has win all over it.

Dino Velvet
09-13-2012, 12:00 AM
Unlike that Dino guy -- he makes his own rules.... :salad

I don't break them. I forget them and just keep going.

suckshemalecock
09-13-2012, 12:06 AM
sit on my face

Wendy Summers
09-13-2012, 12:08 AM
sit on my face

Sit On My Face - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVKtNkQAtw)

Dino Velvet
09-13-2012, 12:12 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_V-Z0hF385_Y/Re87nJ5f12I/AAAAAAAAAPM/ihK4S1GuIqI/s320/andrei_chikatilo_exposed_shrunk.jpg
"Сосать мой член!"

jamesedwards
09-13-2012, 12:58 AM
Before I go on, Wendy Your asshole looks YUMMY!!!!

I have an asshole fetish and I love the smell after a shower. Smells like ass is not a positive expression to me, but when it is said I don't think of it, but I love eating a Tgirls asshole I gots to have it

Dino Velvet
09-13-2012, 01:07 AM

I have an asshole fetish and I love the smell after a shower. Smells like ass is not a positive expression to me, but when it is said I don't think of it, but I love eating a Tgirls asshole I gots to have it

Does she sniff yours before she mounts her offensive?

jamesedwards
09-13-2012, 01:37 AM

not only does she sniff mines but she eats my asshole so good I be running lol She eats my asshole and jacks my dick at the same time, that is one hellava feeling. When she plants her big cock in my ass that shit feels so fucking good.

youngblood61
09-13-2012, 02:20 AM
Smells like ass is a positive for me. Smell that ass and get a major BONER,most def!:fuckin:

Wendy Summers
09-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Glad to hear you'd like to dive in at chow time ;)

Like any good bitch ought to...

Smells like ass is a positive for me. Smell that ass and get a major BONER,most def!:fuckin:

:) I have something for you to smell...

youngblood61
09-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Glad to hear you'd like to dive in at chow time ;)

Like any good bitch ought to...

:) I have something for you to smell...I would love to do so. Then after I get a good whiff can I pound it?:)

giovanni_hotel
09-14-2012, 10:04 PM
A CLEAN ass smells.....just like pussy. Almost.

Dino Velvet
09-14-2012, 10:04 PM
not only does she sniff mines but she eats my asshole so good I be running lol She eats my asshole and jacks my dick at the same time, that is one hellava feeling. When she plants her big cock in my ass that shit feels so fucking good.

Quit being so coy.

hallie
09-15-2012, 12:18 AM
OK heres the thing a neighbor friend and i use to play catch he was about three years older than i well anyway we where up in his room, i don't know how it started but i remember his shorts down and him telling me smell his ass, i think he wanted me to taste it too. don't remember doing so, but the smell was something i never smelled before, his mom called and it was over. other than wife and girlfriend never tasted another male or shemale ass again. a shemale ass i don't think my tonge would get tired.

stan.smith
09-16-2012, 12:13 AM
YES YES OMG YES!! lol. asslicking/rimming is my favorite fetish and just love it. giving and receiving, ts and gg. Ive had some asses with a distinct pungent but yet very erotic smell and some just naturally great lol Ive never had a smell that would straight up make me puke or be disgusted by it and i wish i never do. RIMMING ROCKS!! :salad:salad:salad:salad:salad

p.s. wendy if u ever need your own personal tushy licker holla anytime lol :salad:salad:salad:salad:salad

GrimFusion
09-16-2012, 12:33 AM

Eh... not really. Ass smells like ass, but there's a difference between light poopourri (lol) and musty shitbog stench. It's still a negative, but I've never told any chick I've been with "your ass smells like ass!". I just figured that was a given.

txjr3
09-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Totally. LOVE the ass - smell, taste, feel. Armpits too, btw. Bad breath - NOT!

Wendy Summers
09-17-2012, 03:30 PM
I would love to do so. Then after I get a good whiff can I pound it?:)

I don't know... can you?

A CLEAN ass smells.....just like pussy. Almost.

Smells like pussy tastes like chicekn... amirite?

Quit being so coy.

I thought he was just floundering around. Regardless... something is fishy there.

OK heres the thing a neighbor friend and i use to play catch he was about three years older than i well anyway we where up in his room, i don't know how it started but i remember his shorts down and him telling me smell his ass, i think he wanted me to taste it too. don't remember doing so, but the smell was something i never smelled before, his mom called and it was over. other than wife and girlfriend never tasted another male or shemale ass again. a shemale ass i don't think my tonge would get tired.

I call bullshit. If you don't exercise a muscle it won't have stamina... so get practicing!

YES YES OMG YES!! lol. asslicking/rimming is my favorite fetish and just love it. giving and receiving, ts and gg. Ive had some asses with a distinct pungent but yet very erotic smell and some just naturally great lol Ive never had a smell that would straight up make me puke or be disgusted by it and i wish i never do. RIMMING ROCKS!! :salad:salad:salad:salad:salad

p.s. wendy if u ever need your own personal tushy licker holla anytime lol :salad:salad:salad:salad:salad

That would be cheaper than toilet paper. #iamin er... #youarein

Eh... not really. Ass smells like ass, but there's a difference between light poopourri (lol) and musty shitbog stench. It's still a negative, but I've never told any chick I've been with "your ass smells like ass!". I just figured that was a given.

Clearly you aren't a real ass man.

Totally. LOVE the ass - smell, taste, feel. Armpits too, btw. Bad breath - NOT!

What if her breath smells of ass?

youngblood61
09-18-2012, 06:56 AM
I should have said pound your ass. My mistake, but I still would like to take a whiff.:jerkoff

diddyboponTOP
07-27-2014, 02:48 AM
I enjoy Sniffing and Eating TS ass very much.

Deimos
07-27-2014, 07:44 AM

http://www.wendysummers.com/tour/galleries/54/image_23510.jpg
I tend to say smells like shit... Some asses can smell like roses lol.

By the way... that is a gorgeous ass.

TopKat
07-27-2014, 01:08 PM
all "pop culture" references to anything having to do with anal sex are negative.

i mean come on, all you good christians know that oral/anal(and everything else fun) are not allowed. the only thing thats allowed is vaginal sex, but ONLY for procreation. you better not enjoy it!

TopKat
07-27-2014, 01:09 PM
i really enjoy "licking and sticking" a beautiful ass!

RallyCola
07-27-2014, 03:15 PM
generally speaking, i only eat freshly cleaned and showered ass but i will plow it under almost any circumstance other than explosive bowel movements or hrs after eating mexican food.