PDA

View Full Version : Allanah & Pamela Anderson

AllanahStarrNYC
03-26-2006, 04:15 AM
Sometimes, it's really cool to meet people you admire ;)

At a P.E.T.A party a few weeks ago @ The Stella McArtny Store in NYC's Meat Packing District

By the way- she was very sweet and nice and stuck her boobs out to take the pic lol!

NYCe
03-26-2006, 04:56 AM
Oh... I thought this post was in reference to your new photoset with Gia Darling on shemaleyum (plug plug...click the sponsored links to join) which by the way is featured on this weekends update of shemaleyum.

I'll let Seanchai post a preview :)

specialk
03-26-2006, 05:00 AM
There's a pair that beats a full house!!!!!

*Kiely_Marie*
03-26-2006, 06:20 AM

At a P.E.T.A party a few weeks ago @ The Stella McArtny Store in NYC's Meat Packing District

By the way- she was very sweet and nice and stuck her boobs out to take the pic lol!

Was Amanda there as well? You two are sittin' :wink:

Bicycology
03-26-2006, 06:32 AM
I know this sounds like suck-up, but you (Allannah) are the prettier of the two...

hondarobot
03-26-2006, 06:44 AM
Awesome Allanah. I bet partying with her would be pretty cool, seems like a sweet girl.

I'm not sure why a PETA party was held in a meat packing district, but I guess that just might have been the point.

:)

flabbybody
03-26-2006, 07:16 AM
Allanah & Gia must be checked out

Felicia Katt
03-26-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm not sure why a PETA party was held in a meat packing district, but I guess that just might have been the point.

:)

but there was no doubt as to why Allanah was invited to somethiing in the meatpacking district :)

meow

FK

chefmike
03-26-2006, 09:04 AM
great pic...and BTW, I've always supported PETA:

People for the
Eating of
Tasty
Animals

Trogdor
03-26-2006, 09:23 AM

Fun fun :o Glad you had a good time. Pamela was always a fun girl, wish there were more like her :)

You know....now this is a video I would not mind Pamela releasing, Allanah :wink:

latrix67
03-26-2006, 05:37 PM
We've just got Pammy's new show 'Stacked' over here n the U.K....She's still as hot as ever!