PDA

View Full Version : TGirl that fucks hard!!!!

jamesedwards
09-11-2012, 03:09 AM
I got fucked today five times in one day. This TGirl is hot and she looks quiet but behind closed doors she is a nasty bitch that's the way I love them. She bust her nut in my asshole and pulled out her cock and made me suck it. that shit was some good fucking. We are in a relationship so we fuck each other like wild beast. I loved how she had me on my back and fucking me hard she has an 10 and 1/2 inch cock and she shoved the whole thing up my ass and she fucked me nasty. The fucking is so good we both lose it and go into beast mode. While she fucked me on my back she holds my neck and slaps me and talk that nasty shit to me and that shit makes my dick hard as a mother fucker.

The other day we were outside she grabbed me in a corner grabbed my dick and tongued kiss me that shit was hot and she told me she was going to fuck me in my ass when we got to her house. As we walked in her house she said "strip bitch bend over and give me that ass pussy my cock is hard I want some ass now!!!!" That shit was hot.

Do any guys deal with TGirls that are horny all the time and fuck them hard and love fucking?

betts
09-11-2012, 04:49 AM
Cool story, Bro

onmyknees
09-11-2012, 05:00 AM
I got fucked today five times in one day. This TGirl is hot and she looks quiet but behind closed doors she is a nasty bitch that's the way I love them. She bust her nut in my asshole and pulled out her cock and made me suck it. that shit was some good fucking. We are in a relationship so we fuck each other like wild beast. I loved how she had me on my back and fucking me hard she has an 10 and 1/2 inch cock and she shoved the whole thing up my ass and she fucked me nasty. The fucking is so good we both lose it and go into beast mode. While she fucked me on my back she holds my neck and slaps me and talk that nasty shit to me and that shit makes my dick hard as a mother fucker.

The other day we were outside she grabbed me in a corner grabbed my dick and tongued kiss me that shit was hot and she told me she was going to fuck me in my ass when we got to her house. As we walked in her house she said "strip bitch bend over and give me that ass pussy my cock is hard I want some ass now!!!!" That shit was hot.

Do any guys deal with TGirls that are horny all the time and fuck them hard and love fucking?

:puke

NYBURBS
09-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Cool story, Bro

:) lol I'm going to have to agree. This sounds more like a fantasy than anything else.

GrimFusion
09-11-2012, 06:02 AM
Obvious fiction is artistic, but obvious.

lovesall
09-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Great story and if it is true two thumbs up to you!

dezz
09-11-2012, 12:16 PM
Great story and if it is true two thumbs up to you!

so something like this? http://i.imgur.com/wDDpH.gif

Jericho
09-11-2012, 12:28 PM
So, was that shit hot?

Erika1487
09-12-2012, 01:58 AM
I enjoy :fuckin: guys until they cry for God's mercy :rock2:

Dino Velvet
09-12-2012, 01:59 AM
What's the good word, James Edwards?

danthepoetman
09-12-2012, 03:22 AM
I enjoy :fuckin: guys until they cry for God's mercy :rock2:
Erika, are you the girl from the story? :)

LApunkdude
09-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Erika, are you the girl from the story? :)

ha LOL

Ryz
09-12-2012, 04:15 AM

http://front-free.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/WeeBeyWire1.gif

Lovecox
09-12-2012, 06:46 AM
She sounds like a nice girl.

jamesedwards
09-13-2012, 12:24 AM
She sounds like a nice girl.

She is a very nice girl, but when it comes to sex she loves it all the time. She loves lots and lots of sex, but she even cooks for me and I cook for her. It's a good relationship.

Dino Velvet
09-13-2012, 12:25 AM
She is a very nice girl, but when it comes to sex she loves it all the time. She loves lots and lots of sex, but she even cooks for me and I cook for her. It's a good relationship.

I'm sure she never misses Sunday Mass nor tea-bagging the holy water on the way in.

jamesedwards
09-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Cool story, Bro

Thanks bro

jamesedwards
09-13-2012, 12:35 AM
I'm sure she never misses Sunday Mass nor tea-bagging the holy water on the way in.

LOL that is the funniest shit lol hahah
As a matter of fact I tea bagged her, and then she tea bagged me the other day. When I eat her asshole she cries like a baby lol she loves that shit, love it so much she ask me let me taste her own ass off my tongue. It's truly some good fucking.

jamesedwards
09-13-2012, 12:36 AM
:) lol I'm going to have to agree. This sounds more like a fantasy than anything else.

It can sound like a fantasy to U! But it's the truth, we do a whole lot of filthy down right nasty fucking. I let it be known I am a nasty motha fucka and I am proud of it. Hell won't even tell you the surprise she had for me today, the shit was off the hook, but I guess you would think it's just a fantasy.

jamesedwards
09-13-2012, 12:42 AM
So, was that shit hot?

The shit was real hot!!! I remember her fucking my ass so hard I tried to run, she spanked me on the ass and told me "DON'T RUN FROM THE COCK, BEND YOUR BLACK ASS OVER SO I CAN FUCK THAT ASS-PUSSY YOU COCK SUCKING BITCH".

She verbally abuse me like that and I LOVE THAT SHIT!!! She's ruff and spanks me while she fucks me and she twist my nipples and grabs me by the throat with force I love that shit with a passion.

I remember the first time she fucked me in the ass, she pulled out and grabbed me by the neck and told me "SUCK MY COCK BITCH", and I tried to move away and she slapped the shit outta me twice and told me "OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU COCK SUCKING SON OF A BITCH AND SUCK THIS MOTHA FUCKING COCK".

I love a wild nasty talking TGirl who will force me to be her bitch and I adore being a TGirls bitch and I ain't afraid to say it and I love when they throw their big dicks around