PDA

View Full Version : In SF, too many Tgirls look like Kim Kardashian

dc_guy_75
09-10-2012, 04:11 AM
Been in SF for a week, been to Divas a few times and checked out Asia SF.

Out of the 100 or so tgirls I saw, about 5% looked liked (or were trying to look like) Kim Kardashian.

Some of them even looked liked they had a plastic surgeon sculpt their face to look like her.

Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon?

JenniferParisHusband
09-10-2012, 04:17 AM
Yeah, I've noticed a general trend. Not so much the face thing, but the big ass thing I've talked to a lot of ladies about, and they've told me that they like it like Kim K. Me, not really a fan of it, though it looks good on some ladies. But it's always been like that in some ways. There was a point where everyone wanted the over-inflated lips like Angelina Jolie had. There was a super-thin Paris Hilton thing for a while. It happens.

christianxxx
09-10-2012, 06:21 AM
perhaps you have heard of Kimber James? lol

qwerty94
09-10-2012, 06:29 AM
i totally would... but my parents refuse to pay for any facial surgeries... one of these days I will have desired face.

Quiet Reflections
09-10-2012, 06:32 AM
i totally would... but my parents refuse to pay for any facial surgeries... one of these days I will have desired face.
I fucking love your face

JenniferParisHusband
09-10-2012, 06:39 AM

Gotta agree, you're gorgeous Qwerty! I wouldn't change a thing about that face.

BluegrassCat
09-10-2012, 06:43 AM
I think it's that Kim K looks like a tranny.

qwerty94
09-10-2012, 06:48 AM
I fucking love your face

but after my nose job, lip lift, chin & brow shave, etc... you'll love it even more.. or, at least, I will ^____^

I wanna look like her vvvvv and no, she is NOT TS... she's a gg(well, i want to look like her, but with a different nose)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/christianbalefanatic/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmkxLnl0aW1nLmNvbSUyRnZpJTJGTHpfYz JQdDd2Mm8lMkZocWRlZmF1bHQuanBn.jpg

Psuman80
09-10-2012, 05:06 PM
I'd rather look more like Kim than kris humphries

terrygrooby
09-10-2012, 05:47 PM
but after my nose job, lip lift, chin & brow shave, etc... you'll love it even more.. or, at least, I will ^____^

I wanna look like her vvvvv and no, she is NOT TS... she's a gg(well, i want to look like her, but with a different nose)

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/christianbalefanatic/aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRmkxLnl0aW1nLmNvbSUyRnZpJTJGTHpfYz JQdDd2Mm8lMkZocWRlZmF1bHQuanBn.jpg

If you knew how many would love to look like you :)

terrygrooby
09-10-2012, 06:00 PM
i just watched your video of the black purse on youtube, you are so beautiful...wow

Prospero
09-10-2012, 06:06 PM
The whole Kardashian phenomenon doesn't seem to have crossed the Atlantic with full storm force.

And isn't Kim actually kinda cute looking?

LibertyHarkness
09-10-2012, 06:26 PM
yes kim is pretty fit indeed ..

sensuelle
09-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I think it's that Kim K looks like a tranny.

you got a point there she kinda does maybe also because she also had her fair share of surgeries.I also find it funny that so many men are all into a girl that looks like a tranny lol

rbiller
09-10-2012, 07:35 PM
And exactly why is this a problem? And 5% is too many???

SammiValentine
09-10-2012, 07:38 PM
I dont think anyone gives a fuck over here, with regards to looking like Kim K.

LibertyHarkness
09-10-2012, 07:50 PM
all i know is this , i would smash her all night mwuahahaha

loveboof
09-10-2012, 08:44 PM
And isn't Kim actually kinda cute looking?
Yeah I don't know exactly what she looks like, but isn't she meant to be pretty hot?

GrimFusion
09-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Yeah I don't know exactly what she looks like, but isn't she meant to be pretty hot?

Isn't that what google image search is for?
http://freeimagesarchive.com/data/media/38/kim+kardashians+body.jpg

She's fine. I mean, I'd fuck the hell out of her if given the chance, but she would be a lot hotter in my opinion if there weren't thousands of other women that wanted to look just like her. I'm not going to touch on going under the knife to achieve a perfect or near-perfect self-image, but personally, I prefer women with a unique look; not the type who attempt to copy examples they see in beauty magazines, on television, and in movies. I just think eventually the look gets entirely too played out and I get sick of seeing all the barbie dolls.

loveboof
09-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Isn't that what google image search is for?

Only if you care enough about some z-list celebrity to google her.. lol

I feel pretty happy with my level of knowledge into the Kardishians :)

(Yeah, from that pic I certainly wouldn't say no :P but there are hotter girls imo)

Nikka
09-10-2012, 09:17 PM
well in Chile they all look like fucking crossdressers

jennylicious
09-10-2012, 09:25 PM
As a fashionable look: It could be much worse folks!

SammiValentine
09-10-2012, 11:20 PM
well in Chile they all look like fucking crossdressers

hahahaahahah lol x

Quiet Reflections
09-10-2012, 11:59 PM

as long as you like the way you look so do I. Confidence is sexy

Stavros
09-11-2012, 12:41 AM
The most beautiful Armenian women are amongst the most beautiful women in the world; Kardashian is in fact only half-Armenian the other half being Italian, which may have enhanced her good looks. However, Kardashian is despised by the mostly conservative Armenian community and not just in Glendale or Fresco; I don't think they were hot for her father either. Idon't think Cher, another half-Armenian, is much loved by Armenians, not sure. But then I don't think the British are huge admirers of the so-called model 'Jordan'. There always seems to be some successful woman other women want to imitate -Maralyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Pamela Anderson, Margaret Thatcher...the list goes on and on...

Willie Escalade
09-11-2012, 01:28 AM
all i know is this , i would smash her all night mwuahahaha
I'm with you there!

Prospero
09-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Armenian... ahhh.... Cher before she embarked on the thousand and one cuts was also stunning and she was Armenian too

robertlouis
09-11-2012, 08:30 AM
The Guardian magazine at the weekend had an article about this woman - eight pages given over to a nonentity with nothing of any real worth to say. She's the US equivalent of Jordan aka Katie Price over here in the UK - a celebrity who is a celebrity and nothing else and yet has become unfeasibly wealthy because of it. Our modern culture has very shallow roots.

This must have been a bit like Rome just before Alaric arrived.....

dc_guy_75
09-11-2012, 09:06 AM
My theory is that since KD is "mixed" race, she's identifiable with a majority of transwomen. They want to look like her, since she's "mainstream".

Anyways, the Bay Area seems to be a world capital of transfolk. Its comparable to Amsterdam or Barcelona or LA.

PS- I went to Target today and saw two transwomen, neither was good looking. But still, its impressive.

Prospero
09-11-2012, 09:21 AM
She is far better looking than katie price though Price looks like a train wreck.

I know what you mean about Alaric.

robertlouis
09-11-2012, 09:23 AM
The most beautiful Armenian women are amongst the most beautiful women in the world; Kardashian is in fact only half-Armenian the other half being Italian, which may have enhanced her good looks. However, Kardashian is despised by the mostly conservative Armenian community and not just in Glendale or Fresco; I don't think they were hot for her father either. Idon't think Cher, another half-Armenian, is much loved by Armenians, not sure. But then I don't think the British are huge admirers of the so-called model 'Jordan'. There always seems to be some successful woman other women want to imitate -Maralyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Pamela Anderson, Margaret Thatcher...the list goes on and on...

Stavros old bean, you are joking, I hope?

dezz
09-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Only if you care enough about some z-list celebrity to google her.. lol

I feel pretty happy with my level of knowledge into the Kardishians :)

(Yeah, from that pic I certainly wouldn't say no :P but there are hotter girls imo)

oh, man. you're so indifferent http://i.imgur.com/kvcLf.gif