PDA

View Full Version : Well Rounded Board! Kudos

scott425
03-25-2006, 04:38 PM
ive been coming to this board for quite some time. Only ever posted a handfull of comments myself as ive been trying to get a feel for the board before jumping in on wholeheartedly. Most of the newbies say stupid things, people slag them, its to be expected.

I have to say tho. This is without a doubt one of the most well rounded discussion boards i have found on the internet. Im not just talking about posts about "which tg has the biggest dick" and " nicest ass posts". It genuinely caters for every1.

Ofcourse you wouldnt be on this board if you werent interested in tgs but my point is you have created a community here. People can discuss television, politics, scandals, tom cruise(loony toon) and so forth and not be insulted for going off the point. This is a tg fan forum at its heart. But its so much more.

From the tg perspective there seems to be so much experience in this board in the form of people such as seanchai and allanah in helping others to understand the industry. I find the board intelligent, witty, infomative, uncensored for the most part, and very well run.

I really respect the community u guys have built here. Just wanna say Kudos. I enjoy reading it daily and some day will get off my arse and start contributing soon.

By the way Allanah that article in Bizarre was an absolute hatchet job. It held no water whatsoever and was clearly one of the most homophobic articles ive ever written. Sometimes the ideology of the media gets in the way of the truth. Its sad. But every1s got an agenda. Hope it doesnt get u down. If neting just look this forum and see how many people here not only yearn for u but respect u as a person also. Ur posts have always been well thought out and intelligent and i would love to read an interview with u that wasnt shrouded by some narrowminded journalists editorial policies.

Keep up the good work.

Infinite Kudos!