PDA

View Full Version : What Sounds Worse?

Dino Velvet
09-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Dad-gum kids at the Ralph's with those little dad-gum shopping carts!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ss8pjlgsk1Q/Tni9N9O7BEI/AAAAAAAAIf0/XI0s7VIrEu8/s1600/IMG00041-20110920-0906.jpg

Quiet Reflections
09-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Crying is always worse but both can be annoying, the main thing that adults have to remember is that we were once that age too. What is crazy to me is hearing adults complain about children in public places, it's more annoying than anything a child could do. The people without kids are the worst because they have this stupid idea that if they had children things would be soooo different.

Dino Velvet
09-08-2012, 02:29 AM
I waited until I got here to complain but I do throw a few looks at the parents in the store.

loren
09-08-2012, 04:49 AM
My favorite (to hate) is when the parent tells the kid that they're not going to get the new toy. So the kid starts crying and screaming, and usually the parent will go ahead and get their brat the toy just to shut them up.

danthepoetman
09-08-2012, 04:59 AM
When you don’t have kids, you construct yourself an ideal on how kids should be raised. Then, when you get to have one, you find yourself doubting you will have the capacity and the wisdom. Eventually, you find you have much more within you than you thought you had, much more patience and much more know how. And finally with time, you realize you’re just human and that in the end, it’s all for the best, because your kid has to see a human being in you. Having kids requires more energy (and I mean psychological energy) than you ever thought possible; you get to deal with the crying in your own personal way, I guess.

Merkurie
09-08-2012, 05:00 AM
South park iPad - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl7-avnYRps)

robertlouis
09-08-2012, 05:08 AM
Planes. Long-haul. I've willingly helped out women on their own with kids, but when parents abrogate their responsibility and let their darlings run riot, it's time to take a stand. The main thing is never to yell at the kid - make your point to the parents however hard that may be. If that doesn't work, trip the little fucker up next time he runs past your seat. The cabin crew will sedate them as long as the fracture isn't too bad.

Sulka_bewitched_me
09-08-2012, 06:48 AM
Planes. Long-haul. I've willingly helped out women on their own with kids, but when parents abrogate their responsibility and let their darlings run riot, it's time to take a stand. The main thing is never to yell at the kid - make your point to the parents however hard that may be. If that doesn't work, trip the little fucker up next time he runs past your seat. The cabin crew will sedate them as long as the fracture isn't too bad.

You said it bro! Too many parents think that their little "precious" is the end all and be all (and for them rightfully so) but not the rest of us. I'm so fed up with parents who think it's their "right" to inflict junior on the rest of us. Believe it or not single people have rights too and I'm also sick to death of parents who think their "rights" supplant mine. But the biggest problem nowadays imho is that parents want to be their kids "friend" or 'buddy". WRONG! Your job is to be a role model, teacher of life experiences and disciplinarian. (I'm sure Quiet Reflections will share his thoughts on this with me again lol)

Quiet Reflections
09-08-2012, 07:15 AM
You said it bro! Too many parents think that their little "precious" is the end all and be all (and for them rightfully so) but not the rest of us. I'm so fed up with parents who think it's their "right" to inflict junior on the rest of us. Believe it or not single people have rights too and I'm also sick to death of parents who think their "rights" supplant mine. But the biggest problem nowadays imho is that parents want to be their kids "friend" or 'buddy". WRONG! Your job is to be a role model, teacher of life experiences and disciplinarian. (I'm sure Quiet Reflections will share his thoughts on this with me again lol)
I take no issue with this statement, you are 100 percent correct.

francisfkudrow
09-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Crying is always worse but both can be annoying, the main thing that adults have to remember is that we were once that age too. What is crazy to me is hearing adults complain about children in public places, it's more annoying than anything a child could do. The people without kids are the worst because they have this stupid idea that if they had children things would be soooo different.

I have no kids, and I harbor no such illusions. It's why I plan on never fathering kids.

irvin66
09-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Noise is some fucking racket, especially White Noise...:geek: