PDA

View Full Version : Jonelle Brooks Birthday Bash Sept. 11th

WendyWilliams
09-06-2012, 03:23 AM
TS Starlet Jonelle Brooks will celebrate her Birthday Bash Tuesday September 11th in Orlando, Florida at the monthly TrySexual Tuesdays Presented by Danielle Foxxx. Fans and friends can expect a great environment of T-Girl Dancers including the Birthday girl as well as DVD giveaways Sponsored by SMC Productions and lube by SpunkLube. Make sure you head over to Club Revolution which is located at 375 South Bumby Avenue Orlando, Florida. Jonelle continues to take the TS Genre by storm with her striking looks and performances whether solo or hardcore. Jonelle was just featured in a layout in Transformation Magazine Issue 80 currently on the shelves. She also produces exclusive content on her Official website www.jonellebrooks.com

"I am so happy to celebrate my Birthday in Orlando and hope that my friends and fans alike will come out and party with me" says Jonelle

Jonelle can be found at her Official Web site JonelleBrooks.com, Twitter @JonelleBrooksTs and all Interviews, Questions and Inquiries to Wendy@Wendywilliamsxxx.com or HotWendyPR.com. For more information on TrySexual Tuesdays visit TrySexualParty.com. Party Hotline 407.797.3699

Willie Escalade
09-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Perfect way to take people's minds off the Dwight Howard situation lol.

Seriously, I've seen the pics from previous Tuesdays. It looks like fun.