PDA

View Full Version : Tgirls point of view???

jay_valentino07
09-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Hi I am a big fan of tgirls like most guys on this site are, but instead of talking about all my fantasies with tgirls I will like to know what really turns on a tgirl.

All the stuff from the chat up???

to the foreplay???

and the intercourse???

Any stories or feedback would be much appreciated!!! :Bowdown:

Cheers!!!

P.s Dont hold back on details Iam sure this question will help out alot of guys, specially guys like me who only play the male role!!!

Wendy Summers
09-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi I am a big fan of tgirls like most guys on this site are, but instead of talking about all my fantasies with tgirls I will like to know what really turns on a tgirl.

All the stuff from the chat up???

to the foreplay???

and the intercourse???

Any stories or feedback would be much appreciated!!! :Bowdown:

Cheers!!!

P.s Dont hold back on details Iam sure this question will help out alot of guys, specially guys like me who only play the male role!!!

The real secret to making a transwoman happy?

Treat her like every other woman you know; especially in the bedroom ;).

:fuckin::fuckin::fuckin:

Well, unless you're a douche. Then don't.

Astryl
09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm sure it's a pretty personal thing. Personally I'm very submissive so I tend to enjoy chat up which relates to that. I like foreplay to be focused more on my ass than my cock and I like intercourse which plays on gender roles and enforces a sub/dom aspect. But other girls are different... I doubt there's really any set of rules which applies to all, or even 'most', tgirls.

I would say that most tgirls enjoy receiving compliments relating to their apparent femininity. I guess it's reassurance that we're doing the right thing and doing it well. Stuff about how feminine their figure is or how soft their skin is etc etc...

And it might be just me, but it bugs me when guys assume because I'm trans I must be wearing a wig... and then go to compliment me on my hair with things like "wow, that's all your own hair". Such compliments should really be reserved for girls with very long hair.

jay_valentino07
09-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Thanks that is really helpful, the tgirls i have been with are pretty much the same. I do know some are slightly different!!!

amberskyi
09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
same shit most gg girls like...just dont forget i have a dick too tho lol

Wendy Summers
09-05-2012, 11:47 PM
same shit most gg girls like...just dont forget i have a dick too tho lol

You have a dick? o.O

I'll need to inspect that first hand :p.

amberskyi
09-05-2012, 11:53 PM
You have a dick? o.O

lol...shhh,its a secret

flabbybody
09-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Thanks that is really helpful, the tgirls i have been with are pretty much the same. I do know some are slightly different!!!
please don't start the same thread 4 different times.
thx

bluesoul
09-06-2012, 12:18 AM

wait i'm confused. are you saying some of the tgirls you know are like the ones here, then some are not? can you please clarify this part with more detail? like, what causes the changes?

tsadriana
09-06-2012, 03:59 AM
The real secret to making a transwoman happy?

Treat her like every other woman you know; especially in the bedroom ;).

:fuckin::fuckin::fuckin:

Well, unless you're a douche. Then don't.
I second that xxxx

Lirking
09-06-2012, 04:05 AM
lol @ "don't hold back the details"

so you're using this thread as jerkoff material

jay_valentino07
09-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Na dude but if you want to jerk off feel free!!!

Yeah I got carried away I promise next time I wont start the thread multiple times lol!!!

For the person who is confused I was referring to the fact most tgirls prefer the more submissive role and being treated like a girl but you do get some who like to mix it up and go top (which is basically just a gay guy who likes to dress up). The whole point of me starting this thread was to confirm the belief that I already knew!!!!

Thanks again for the tgirls who responded

Cheers!!!

giovanni_hotel
09-07-2012, 08:14 AM
Why do guys talk about trans-chicks like TGs are visitors from another planet??lol

jay_valentino07
09-07-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't it just that I am not one so I just want to know more about what makes the other half tick. The same thing if I wanted to know something about girls I will ask a girl etc.

giovanni_hotel
09-07-2012, 09:41 AM
If you 'know' women on some level, you already know TGs. Except with more issues.

amberskyi
09-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Wow, really? With more issues?? Now what if I said that about black men? Y'all would rain hell fire down on me

danthepoetman
09-07-2012, 04:21 PM
Women hates for us to say this, but it’s indeed the hormones. It’s no piece of cake to deal with women’s mood swings. There’s no reason to think it could be any different for t-women… Yet, who could live without them? :)

Rivz
09-07-2012, 07:56 PM
I have so many issues...I have subscriptions.

Seriously I think TG's just want everyone wants...a serious fucking....No I'm kidding. To be happy. To live their life, and maybe a little respect.

giovanni_hotel
09-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Wow, really? With more issues?? Now what if I said that about black men? Y'all would rain hell fire down on me

LOL. Nothing personal against TGs, IMO all women have some kind of 'issues'.
Some are big, most are small. And like most pussy whupped men I just deal with it.:geek:

Baileyluv
09-07-2012, 08:01 PM
You have a dick? o.O

first hand , dont you mean with two hands? JAJAJA:dancing: