PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Killer Brunettes : SMY

GroobySteven
09-03-2012, 04:23 PM
I def. thought I'd posted these previews on Friday.

It's great to see so many girls who've hardly been seen or are fairly exclusive to Grooby. Texi Trap is a recent newcomer who is going down very well, Girl of the Month, Valerie Alamond whom I believe has been on another site, nevertheless is here with a new look and great shoot by Buddy Wood. Another new girl, Jessica Prada is what you'd expect from Tony Vee's NY Latin tgirl scene - dirty in the best way. Canadian, Empress, Californian Chloe and new Islander girl (flying all the way from Hawaii to LA for this shoot) Calista are looking great and I'm really like the new shoots of Aniiaha and looking forward to more of her!

Willie Escalade
09-03-2012, 04:29 PM
But WHY did she choose the name Jessica Prada? That name is close to Victoria di Prada; close friends will get it.

None the less, total hotness abounds. What's the last girl's name? I know it's posted, but it's mixed up...and those leopard tats are HAWT.

GroobySteven
09-03-2012, 05:16 PM
But WHY did she choose the name Jessica Prada? That name is close to Victoria di Prada; close friends will get it.

None the less, total hotness abounds. What's the last girl's name? I know it's posted, but it's mixed up...and those leopard tats are HAWT.

Valeria Alamond - I think she's awesome and a face to watch. We've a bunch of her coming across the sites.

one_curi
09-03-2012, 05:35 PM
yummm - leopard!

sern62
09-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the pics:Bowdown:

Wow Valeria is amazing!! I saw a preview vid of her, she looked so hot and has a sexy voice aswell;) Cant wait to see more of her:)

FreddieGomez
09-04-2012, 12:01 AM
i like the last girl

Willie Escalade
09-04-2012, 02:01 AM
That's the one fellas...thumbs up