PDA

View Full Version : Dita Becomes Bachelor Party's Final Entertainment Of The Night

ditadior
09-02-2012, 04:00 PM
LOL! I’m still laughing my ass over this one I thought I would tell the story while it is fresh in my mind so nothing gets missed out or mis-strewed because this one i’m even suprised how I took this one to the ball park. I went tonight from Missisauga to downtown Toronto to go check out the Grand Opening of Club120 (http://www.club120.ca/).. At 9 pm I have this gorgeous guy come over that had me on BBM where he got my pin I don’t remember craigslist, POF, fuckbook, facebook, twitter, shemalecanada, backpage, a forum I don’t know. But beauuutiful I still cant get over it. The most beautiful sky blue eyes, short spiked sandy blonde hair, structured face, straight teeth, about 5.9 body width like mine but add muscle definition, 9 inch cock thick uncut and russian, serbian and if I remember correctly polish. He came in to my room after I told him I didn’t want to go out for drinks and food since I needed my energy for later and didn’t want to waste time outside at the time. He comes in it was completely akweird especially how he was all formal in Raulph Lauren and I was in whore clothes since he insisted for me to open the door in platforms, black fishnets and black g-string and black bra… I did this and I didn’t get paid this shows how good looking he was. I sit down on the edge of the bed with a cigarette in my mouth and he says well I have never done this before and I said that’s fine just give me a moment and finish this smoke. Since I was shy, I felt like a whore and wished I was in real clothes and it was akweird because I liked him so I didn’t know what to say or make the first move. Yes even Dita get’s shy. So all you first timers there is nothing wrong with being nervous, it’s okay I was nervous for his first time for fuck sakes. So I sit down and then we go up on the bed and he puts his body around me and then looks at me in the eyes and tells me what do we do and then I said I don’t know what doyou want to do. He told me he doesn’t like head and is scared to do anal and doesn’t really want to do it because it’s something he doesn’t know what to expet or how it would feel. A man that doesn’t like head, and doesn’t want it in the ass.. this is completely the opposite to most men wouldn’t you agree. At first I was like fuck sakes really? But then he looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and I kissed him and we made out, but it wasn’t normal make out it was hot steamy passion, but I try to take my bra off he wouldn’t let me and I was like fuck sakes I have boobs don’t let me think you think that because without bra.. you know where I am going with this. It wasn’t the case. The clothes was part of his “kick” , “fetish” if you would want to believe that. That’s what I’m guessing at least. Then he pushes me down to his stomach and comes close to me rock hard, like this thing was so hard it hurt me. Hurt me in a different way, let me explain since he didn’t fuck me and no I didn’t get to suck him either. He jumps on top of me spreads my legs and then starts dry humping me. At first I was just like what the fuck. But I acted into it and kept kissing him since I just couldn’t get enough and then some how the dry humping got me rock hard. If anyone has seen me they know I am able to get hard but depending on certain things it takes me a bit to get hard or i’m very particular in the way I have to proceed to get hard. I was rock rock hard and then he was rock hard too in his jeans I seen the indent thats why I knew it was huge and thick I asked how big he wouldn’t tell me he told me that was too egoistic or something. Anyway he kissed me and kissed me and ugh, I think I can tolerate having to do that if I get that kiss again. Then he takes his dick out and I realise how big it was and then I jerk him off to cum. And then he holds me and asks me about me and life and if I had boyfriend etc. And then I realised I had to get ready to go to the club to meet Tasha since there wasn’t much time left. He didn’t want me to go he wanted to stay and then his friends started messaging him and then I got sad becuase I didn’t want him to go. It was cute, he was hot sexy and I enjoyed my time even if I did have to do a hour and a half of dry humping (also what I like to call it the chinese art of air sex). He left and then I got ready and called a cab and headed down there. This is the dress I wore, I’ve only worn it once before so why not wear it a second time. Its not like it went bad or something. You may remember this dress from a old picture of mine. Name: Snapshot_20120901.JPG Views: 1 Size: 43.3 KB It’s a bad picture but it’s just what I posted on twitter to show everyone what I was wearing out. I want to see the picture of Tasha and I in the Club that was taken, I hope it was a good one since I looked amazing tonight and I would love a good picture to remember the night. I get to the club and go upstairs. It’s beautiful. Mandy, and Todd have out done themselves. From the music, to the service, to the class and elegance it was just amazing. Let’s just say I at certain points had to remember I was in Goodhandys. Then I go downstairs Tasha arrives we relax and look around and then I start getting drunk. Tash tells me she had a hot middle eastern guy hit on her. So I was like okay. Later on did I not realise that he was looking at me too and I was just not completely interested in him. But eventually she sits down next to him and then I come over go on the other side of him. We talk, and then Tasha points out this cute little couple beside us dancing next to the railing. If anyone knows me they know it doesn’t take much to get me going, horny or arroused. Practically nothing. The guy was hot, not going to lie and the girl was cute but I would have been cutier there ANYWAY they are dancing and you can see shes arching her back and bent against the rail and he has put his crotch right up against her ass and like holding onto her sexually. Tasha shows me that and I was just like ugh stop it. And he seen me bite my lower lip too. I wanted to suck the cock right there and then but the girlfriend and me would have went to jail for fighting over it. I was drunk at this point and I seen buddy sitting next to me inbetween Tasha and I. I hold his hand and make it go against my bare leg and against the edge of my white dress then cross my legs and do it again but higher and then smile at him. I ask him if he wants to dance, well not really ask him kind of made him. Buddy couldn’t dance for crap and I had 7 inch heels on I had to be drunk, in platforms and have a man not being able to carry himself through a dance floor. We dance a bit and then I make a little room around for me and then I just make him stand there and I just do my thing like I can do to most men at a club and be a slut use my body to it’s fullest and work my best assets and grind and squeeze against him. Right when I felt it against my ass I moved my hand all the way to the tip to the end of it and then squeezed it and grabbed his hand and got off the dance floor. Yes I only wanted to dance for a second to tease him and to see how big it was and squeeze it. Tasha asked me to go for a smoke so I told him i’d be right back and she asked how was it and I told her it was more thicker then big but it has nice length but I didn’t remember to mention his breath was so gross that I couldn’t even think of the dick anymore. We go outside and smoke and then I wanted to take a break from my heels so I went to a friends place for a bit to visit and see if I could get them to come, I wasn’t sucessful. I was sucessful in loosing track of time though. I get back to the Club and have a smoke with Tash, realise the bouncer/door man that I never seen before was hot as hell and I was teased by just looking at him. Then I take Tash back to her place and head back to my hotel in Missisauga.

At this point I thought I was going to go to sleep but I was completely wrong! While I’m in the cab I bbmed the dry hump guy because I wanted him to sleep over and cuddle but he was too drunk to drive and then passed out by the time I responded with I will pay his cab fair. I get to my hotel go to the side of it and walk down a flight of stairs. At the bottom there is a patio set with umbrella and table with chairs around it. There was sitting 4 guys. One wasn’t bad looking at all the others were meh. I didn’t really catch my eye on them since I was walking by and I was only looking at one of the four. So I was walking down the stairs doing the wiggle my body does when I walk but emphasized. With my heels in my hand and purse in the other. I walk past wiggling my ass mostly making it look like I had a care in the world if they were around me or not. Then I get the hot one say “Ooh look at you momma” said some other things but don’t remember exactly I think he was talking to me and asking me to go back as well. But then I kept walking and opened the door but pushed my ass up and arched my back while doing so when opening the door. And then I hear aloud Yeah shake that booty for him. So I lift the back of my white dress up not exposing the front and showing a white thick stringed thong with thick white lace as the band. Haha, I wanted to tease the fuck out of them.

I change into sweats, charge my phone then go outside to smoke. Then I talk on the phone for approx two hours since I don’t know when to shut up or sleep. Then I get a call from Tasha saying that she met a guy and I need to meet him. I met him he was hot, but he was all tired from being up all night and didn’t really give me his A game, this guy was like hulk built scary as fuck looking but sexy and hunggggg! Agressive and full of testostrone he was hot. I think his cock was about 10 inches? He got to my hotel so fucking fast I had no time to get ready. Like 5-10 minutes he was there I didn’t even realise he was on his way. When he gets here he asks if my room was the one with all the boys in front of it. And I was like what? Guessing he ment at the patio/table set. I remembered from walking to my room and said yes thats the one he comes in and I say hi, look at him and then just take his cock out, suck it get it hard then take it all the way down my throat. I’ve gotten too good at putting deep things down my wind pipe. Need to have the right wind pipe to play the skin flute. Then I put condom on lubed it up and I bent over against the bed. I told him to put it in and then had to repeat myself put it in don’t take ease just push it won’t be painful for me so just go head on.

He got it in and I was like really? Like the length was nice but I wished it was thicker, he complained it was too tight and I was complaining I didnt feel anything. Regardless so then he starts fucking me and I don’t feel anything it was just like wiggling in the back of my ass so I pulled my ass apart since it’s huge and then I made him dig into it then I could finally feel it. Then he mounted me on the bed and started fucking me harder and harder and until I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could. I was starting to enjoy it until then he starts to slow down and take breaks and I’m just like whats wrong. And he’s like I’m about to cum I’m trying to hold it in. I was shocked, and a tad disapointed but then again it is me I do kind of scream at guys to rape my ass and not alot can handle it or expect that.

I really think this guy thought I was all talk and was going to be scared of his cock. Tasha and I both told him that I want to be raped by it, but I guess he needed to be suprised to believe it himself. Then he gets back into it all the way in balls deep inside me and then I remembered he worked all night and is tired and I want to go to sleep too so I pull my cheeks apart push my ass up and arch my back so its deep as it can be. And then I say come on hurt me hurt me make me so scared, make my pussy scream. I thought you wanted my ass so bad, don’t you like my ass. Well if you like my ass so much then you should make it so loose. Why? Because then I will remember how you fucked me. And then he told me I was so pretty, and I said I am pretty and thats why he needed to fuck me so I was ugly so no one would want me anymore and that his dick would only be the one to fuck me.

Then that got him going really bad lol. Then what happened is he was about there so then I said come on fuck me fuck me so hard I will be so scared of sex I will never want dick again. Make me cry make me scared. Hurt me with that big cock, come on daddy just hurt me its all I want. And haha I got him to cum right after that. I’m going to get him again before I leave for London on Tuesday at noon since I want him when he is fully recharged. I wanna see what a full battery tank feels like when it bashes against my hole.

Then he goes. I sit down and call Tasha. Right when I get off the phone I hear a knock on my door. I was thinking okay so its him coming back missing something or I am in for round 2. NOPE. Wrong, it was the hot guy from the patio at my door. He says sorry to bother me but he was wondering if I was avaiable or we and he must have thought there was someone else with me and I said no it’s just me and he asked how much. And I said excuse me? And he said well your a hooker aren’t you. And I said yes, but you know that I’m? I stopped for a second and he didnt repsond and I was like You know I’m transsexual right? He said no but I thought he said no as of no and then scared and grossed out. Buddy had no problem with my gender what so ever. He stepped inside for a second. He told me that he was apart of a bachelor party and the other members (the other three) liked what they seen (me) and were talking about me and were all wondering if I was a provider and such. I said well why wouldn’t you come up and ask knock on the door maybe. He said that one of them said to but he didn’t want to bother me. They were at first choosing who was going to knock at my door until muscle man came up to my door. They werent at the patio when he showed up they were almost at my door coming to knock on it haahaha. Buddy told me he heard the guy pound me and that I was asking for more and more and more and all the guys were so horny and wanted to know what my price for a blowjob for each one of them was.

I didn’t see each guy so I didn’t know what I was up for but it was early in the morning ,I was bored and I can suck dick to the point if I have to rush someone I can suck a cock and get it to cum in under 5 mintues. So I said sure just to let me get ready in 5 minutes and then once I open the door the first one will come in. He reminded me not to let them know blah blah. So he went I put on jeans tucked it back and then took my shirt off. And put a whore lipstick on with alot of gloss on it to look cheap and trashy. I hope the door the first one was him. He comes in I get the money down on the table, I tell him to take his pants off lay down. I smoke a cigarette and I suck the dick at the same time, buddy couldn’t believe it I swear he had church girls all his life and never knew what a blowjob was. The poor guy. While I’m sucking him he says to me someday I would love to return the favor for you. Meaning he wanted to suck me, which I was not doing for that rate, and for these guys. It turned me off for him saying that so I told him it was his lucky day since the cock was nice length above average, but thin with nice upright curve and he could fuck me to stand up and put condom on lube it up and then plow me.

He fucked me so good, I made him fuck me harder and harder and harder he kept it up and actually took a while to cum I was proud. He had the speed of a rabbit pounding me. But when he got close boy did the moans come out, wooo gave me quite the goosebump. Then he said thanks and reminded me not to let any of them know and also to let me know that one of them is a virgin. I was like WHAT a virgin can I hide my dick and he just fuck my ass? I wanted to take someones virginity again it’s so much fun. I’ve done it before and I feel like I just made a persons dreams come true. The next one came in he was nothing special, just sketchy. The third came in and he was idolized over me and such a sweetheart calling me Miss, Mame and Sweet Lady. That one cummed in under 5-10 seconds. Litterally. I thought he was the virgin.

Yeah no. I was waiting for the next one right after but he never showed so I was like okay whatever maybe I mis counted or one doesnt want one or changed his mind. I guess they were all helping the virgin get the balls to knock on my door and man up. 20 minutes later I get a knock and I open the door. I open it and I’m just like.. your fucking kidding me in my mind. I swear save the best for last was not the term to fucking use this time. He was I swear about 35-40 those nasty strap sandles I detest, square glasses, perm looking hair, missing some teeth and obeese. I was terrified to do this one. I said put money down get comfortable take off your pants. Omg, I swear the skin felt leathery and there was a odor. I told him to start jerking the small thing so I could put condom on it to start sucking it. Since I wasnt putting my lips around that.. no no no. I got two condoms put them on and sucked for a minute. I couldn’t do it anymore I lied to him and said they all came by that time so I didnt know what to do and also that my rate was discounted becuase it was late and it was for a good event so why not. He understood and I told him to watch me move and to jerk off. He then asked me if I could take my jeans off since he didnt care and was different then the others, I didn’t know if the virgin knew I had a dick or just wanted to get a full experience and see more skin. I pulled down the back of my jeans I spanked my ass as hard as I could once I looked at him and I said ” Cum already you dirty basterd” and gave me a sexual glare look, bingo he cummed fast. I smiled and talked and then he left. And then I wanted to go to bed but then I realised Monday is a holiday.

Because of Long weekend I don’t think there is a point to go to another city on a holiday, it’s just too much complication and stress compared to a day that’s not a holiday. So I called the front desk asking one of the staff members on shift to could come down to my room and grab the money. He knows me very well, even shaved my legs one night so I didnt think this would be any different. He ran down, gave me a big hug two kisses on the cheek and then I told him not to go so close to my lips and he asked why and I explained to him becuase I just did all of those guys. I told him in more detail, he loved that I fooled 3 of them. Then I gave him the money and he counted it and then I teased him showing him my boobs grew. I told him to touch he touched he said nice and then I took my bra off and then he squeezed and I got the funniest little squeel. Then I show him how much bigger my ass got and then right as he is about to go back upstairs he unzippers his pants and takes his dick out and im just like really.. another one? I squeezed it and then thought I was just going to have to jerk it off but then he is like “suck suck” I give him a look I’m like really after all that no no no. And he said okay okay so disapointed then he left my room.

So that was my Saturday night. From plans with a guy then going to the Opening of Club120 with Tasha, to going out to Club, getting a guy, and more events plus opening my own Drive Thru Lick It Quickie Store lol.. I never acutally thought I would end up being apart of a bachelor party but I guess I can knock that one off of the bucket list.

That may have taken me about two hours to type but I had to post this story, it was a Saturday that could not be hidden from anyone. Goodnight, I hope I can actually enjoy a rest in peace for the rare occasion I feel like I desirve it today.

Willie Escalade
09-02-2012, 04:04 PM
EPIC!!

Um...have you ever thought about writing scripts or short stories? :D

ditadior
09-02-2012, 04:15 PM
EPIC!!

Um...have you ever thought about writing scripts or short stories? :D
What do you mean by scripts and short stories I don't like ficton the only reason why these stories I write are good is because I experienced it so I rewrite it to the best of my memory and from what happen to what I can remember is what makes the story unqiue creative and a must read.

i have been working on a biography for a while off and on no where close to being finished.

onmyknees
09-02-2012, 04:25 PM
LOL! I’m still laughing my ass over this one I thought I would tell the story while it is fresh in my mind so nothing gets missed out or mis-strewed because this one i’m even suprised how I took this one to the ball park. I went tonight from Missisauga to downtown Toronto to go check out the Grand Opening of Club120 (http://www.club120.ca/).. At 9 pm I have this gorgeous guy come over that had me on BBM where he got my pin I don’t remember craigslist, POF, fuckbook, facebook, twitter, shemalecanada, backpage, a forum I don’t know. But beauuutiful I still cant get over it. The most beautiful sky blue eyes, short spiked sandy blonde hair, structured face, straight teeth, about 5.9 body width like mine but add muscle definition, 9 inch cock thick uncut and russian, serbian and if I remember correctly polish. He came in to my room after I told him I didn’t want to go out for drinks and food since I needed my energy for later and didn’t want to waste time outside at the time. He comes in it was completely akweird especially how he was all formal in Raulph Lauren and I was in whore clothes since he insisted for me to open the door in platforms, black fishnets and black g-string and black bra… I did this and I didn’t get paid this shows how good looking he was. I sit down on the edge of the bed with a cigarette in my mouth and he says well I have never done this before and I said that’s fine just give me a moment and finish this smoke. Since I was shy, I felt like a whore and wished I was in real clothes and it was akweird because I liked him so I didn’t know what to say or make the first move. Yes even Dita get’s shy. So all you first timers there is nothing wrong with being nervous, it’s okay I was nervous for his first time for fuck sakes. So I sit down and then we go up on the bed and he puts his body around me and then looks at me in the eyes and tells me what do we do and then I said I don’t know what doyou want to do. He told me he doesn’t like head and is scared to do anal and doesn’t really want to do it because it’s something he doesn’t know what to expet or how it would feel. A man that doesn’t like head, and doesn’t want it in the ass.. this is completely the opposite to most men wouldn’t you agree. At first I was like fuck sakes really? But then he looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and I kissed him and we made out, but it wasn’t normal make out it was hot steamy passion, but I try to take my bra off he wouldn’t let me and I was like fuck sakes I have boobs don’t let me think you think that because without bra.. you know where I am going with this. It wasn’t the case. The clothes was part of his “kick” , “fetish” if you would want to believe that. That’s what I’m guessing at least. Then he pushes me down to his stomach and comes close to me rock hard, like this thing was so hard it hurt me. Hurt me in a different way, let me explain since he didn’t fuck me and no I didn’t get to suck him either. He jumps on top of me spreads my legs and then starts dry humping me. At first I was just like what the fuck. But I acted into it and kept kissing him since I just couldn’t get enough and then some how the dry humping got me rock hard. If anyone has seen me they know I am able to get hard but depending on certain things it takes me a bit to get hard or i’m very particular in the way I have to proceed to get hard. I was rock rock hard and then he was rock hard too in his jeans I seen the indent thats why I knew it was huge and thick I asked how big he wouldn’t tell me he told me that was too egoistic or something. Anyway he kissed me and kissed me and ugh, I think I can tolerate having to do that if I get that kiss again. Then he takes his dick out and I realise how big it was and then I jerk him off to cum. And then he holds me and asks me about me and life and if I had boyfriend etc. And then I realised I had to get ready to go to the club to meet Tasha since there wasn’t much time left. He didn’t want me to go he wanted to stay and then his friends started messaging him and then I got sad becuase I didn’t want him to go. It was cute, he was hot sexy and I enjoyed my time even if I did have to do a hour and a half of dry humping (also what I like to call it the chinese art of air sex). He left and then I got ready and called a cab and headed down there. This is the dress I wore, I’ve only worn it once before so why not wear it a second time. Its not like it went bad or something. You may remember this dress from a old picture of mine. Name: Snapshot_20120901.JPG Views: 1 Size: 43.3 KB It’s a bad picture but it’s just what I posted on twitter to show everyone what I was wearing out. I want to see the picture of Tasha and I in the Club that was taken, I hope it was a good one since I looked amazing tonight and I would love a good picture to remember the night. I get to the club and go upstairs. It’s beautiful. Mandy, and Todd have out done themselves. From the music, to the service, to the class and elegance it was just amazing. Let’s just say I at certain points had to remember I was in Goodhandys. Then I go downstairs Tasha arrives we relax and look around and then I start getting drunk. Tash tells me she had a hot middle eastern guy hit on her. So I was like okay. Later on did I not realise that he was looking at me too and I was just not completely interested in him. But eventually she sits down next to him and then I come over go on the other side of him. We talk, and then Tasha points out this cute little couple beside us dancing next to the railing. If anyone knows me they know it doesn’t take much to get me going, horny or arroused. Practically nothing. The guy was hot, not going to lie and the girl was cute but I would have been cutier there ANYWAY they are dancing and you can see shes arching her back and bent against the rail and he has put his crotch right up against her ass and like holding onto her sexually. Tasha shows me that and I was just like ugh stop it. And he seen me bite my lower lip too. I wanted to suck the cock right there and then but the girlfriend and me would have went to jail for fighting over it. I was drunk at this point and I seen buddy sitting next to me inbetween Tasha and I. I hold his hand and make it go against my bare leg and against the edge of my white dress then cross my legs and do it again but higher and then smile at him. I ask him if he wants to dance, well not really ask him kind of made him. Buddy couldn’t dance for crap and I had 7 inch heels on I had to be drunk, in platforms and have a man not being able to carry himself through a dance floor. We dance a bit and then I make a little room around for me and then I just make him stand there and I just do my thing like I can do to most men at a club and be a slut use my body to it’s fullest and work my best assets and grind and squeeze against him. Right when I felt it against my ass I moved my hand all the way to the tip to the end of it and then squeezed it and grabbed his hand and got off the dance floor. Yes I only wanted to dance for a second to tease him and to see how big it was and squeeze it. Tasha asked me to go for a smoke so I told him i’d be right back and she asked how was it and I told her it was more thicker then big but it has nice length but I didn’t remember to mention his breath was so gross that I couldn’t even think of the dick anymore. We go outside and smoke and then I wanted to take a break from my heels so I went to a friends place for a bit to visit and see if I could get them to come, I wasn’t sucessful. I was sucessful in loosing track of time though. I get back to the Club and have a smoke with Tash, realise the bouncer/door man that I never seen before was hot as hell and I was teased by just looking at him. Then I take Tash back to her place and head back to my hotel in Missisauga.

At this point I thought I was going to go to sleep but I was completely wrong! While I’m in the cab I bbmed the dry hump guy because I wanted him to sleep over and cuddle but he was too drunk to drive and then passed out by the time I responded with I will pay his cab fair. I get to my hotel go to the side of it and walk down a flight of stairs. At the bottom there is a patio set with umbrella and table with chairs around it. There was sitting 4 guys. One wasn’t bad looking at all the others were meh. I didn’t really catch my eye on them since I was walking by and I was only looking at one of the four. So I was walking down the stairs doing the wiggle my body does when I walk but emphasized. With my heels in my hand and purse in the other. I walk past wiggling my ass mostly making it look like I had a care in the world if they were around me or not. Then I get the hot one say “Ooh look at you momma” said some other things but don’t remember exactly I think he was talking to me and asking me to go back as well. But then I kept walking and opened the door but pushed my ass up and arched my back while doing so when opening the door. And then I hear aloud Yeah shake that booty for him. So I lift the back of my white dress up not exposing the front and showing a white thick stringed thong with thick white lace as the band. Haha, I wanted to tease the fuck out of them.

I change into sweats, charge my phone then go outside to smoke. Then I talk on the phone for approx two hours since I don’t know when to shut up or sleep. Then I get a call from Tasha saying that she met a guy and I need to meet him. I met him he was hot, but he was all tired from being up all night and didn’t really give me his A game, this guy was like hulk built scary as fuck looking but sexy and hunggggg! Agressive and full of testostrone he was hot. I think his cock was about 10 inches? He got to my hotel so fucking fast I had no time to get ready. Like 5-10 minutes he was there I didn’t even realise he was on his way. When he gets here he asks if my room was the one with all the boys in front of it. And I was like what? Guessing he ment at the patio/table set. I remembered from walking to my room and said yes thats the one he comes in and I say hi, look at him and then just take his cock out, suck it get it hard then take it all the way down my throat. I’ve gotten too good at putting deep things down my wind pipe. Need to have the right wind pipe to play the skin flute. Then I put condom on lubed it up and I bent over against the bed. I told him to put it in and then had to repeat myself put it in don’t take ease just push it won’t be painful for me so just go head on.

He got it in and I was like really? Like the length was nice but I wished it was thicker, he complained it was too tight and I was complaining I didnt feel anything. Regardless so then he starts fucking me and I don’t feel anything it was just like wiggling in the back of my ass so I pulled my ass apart since it’s huge and then I made him dig into it then I could finally feel it. Then he mounted me on the bed and started fucking me harder and harder and until I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could. I was starting to enjoy it until then he starts to slow down and take breaks and I’m just like whats wrong. And he’s like I’m about to cum I’m trying to hold it in. I was shocked, and a tad disapointed but then again it is me I do kind of scream at guys to rape my ass and not alot can handle it or expect that.

I really think this guy thought I was all talk and was going to be scared of his cock. Tasha and I both told him that I want to be raped by it, but I guess he needed to be suprised to believe it himself. Then he gets back into it all the way in balls deep inside me and then I remembered he worked all night and is tired and I want to go to sleep too so I pull my cheeks apart push my ass up and arch my back so its deep as it can be. And then I say come on hurt me hurt me make me so scared, make my pussy scream. I thought you wanted my ass so bad, don’t you like my ass. Well if you like my ass so much then you should make it so loose. Why? Because then I will remember how you fucked me. And then he told me I was so pretty, and I said I am pretty and thats why he needed to fuck me so I was ugly so no one would want me anymore and that his dick would only be the one to fuck me.

Then that got him going really bad lol. Then what happened is he was about there so then I said come on fuck me fuck me so hard I will be so scared of sex I will never want dick again. Make me cry make me scared. Hurt me with that big cock, come on daddy just hurt me its all I want. And haha I got him to cum right after that. I’m going to get him again before I leave for London on Tuesday at noon since I want him when he is fully recharged. I wanna see what a full battery tank feels like when it bashes against my hole.

Then he goes. I sit down and call Tasha. Right when I get off the phone I hear a knock on my door. I was thinking okay so its him coming back missing something or I am in for round 2. NOPE. Wrong, it was the hot guy from the patio at my door. He says sorry to bother me but he was wondering if I was avaiable or we and he must have thought there was someone else with me and I said no it’s just me and he asked how much. And I said excuse me? And he said well your a hooker aren’t you. And I said yes, but you know that I’m? I stopped for a second and he didnt repsond and I was like You know I’m transsexual right? He said no but I thought he said no as of no and then scared and grossed out. Buddy had no problem with my gender what so ever. He stepped inside for a second. He told me that he was apart of a bachelor party and the other members (the other three) liked what they seen (me) and were talking about me and were all wondering if I was a provider and such. I said well why wouldn’t you come up and ask knock on the door maybe. He said that one of them said to but he didn’t want to bother me. They were at first choosing who was going to knock at my door until muscle man came up to my door. They werent at the patio when he showed up they were almost at my door coming to knock on it haahaha. Buddy told me he heard the guy pound me and that I was asking for more and more and more and all the guys were so horny and wanted to know what my price for a blowjob for each one of them was.

I didn’t see each guy so I didn’t know what I was up for but it was early in the morning ,I was bored and I can suck dick to the point if I have to rush someone I can suck a cock and get it to cum in under 5 mintues. So I said sure just to let me get ready in 5 minutes and then once I open the door the first one will come in. He reminded me not to let them know blah blah. So he went I put on jeans tucked it back and then took my shirt off. And put a whore lipstick on with alot of gloss on it to look cheap and trashy. I hope the door the first one was him. He comes in I get the money down on the table, I tell him to take his pants off lay down. I smoke a cigarette and I suck the dick at the same time, buddy couldn’t believe it I swear he had church girls all his life and never knew what a blowjob was. The poor guy. While I’m sucking him he says to me someday I would love to return the favor for you. Meaning he wanted to suck me, which I was not doing for that rate, and for these guys. It turned me off for him saying that so I told him it was his lucky day since the cock was nice length above average, but thin with nice upright curve and he could fuck me to stand up and put condom on lube it up and then plow me.

He fucked me so good, I made him fuck me harder and harder and harder he kept it up and actually took a while to cum I was proud. He had the speed of a rabbit pounding me. But when he got close boy did the moans come out, wooo gave me quite the goosebump. Then he said thanks and reminded me not to let any of them know and also to let me know that one of them is a virgin. I was like WHAT a virgin can I hide my dick and he just fuck my ass? I wanted to take someones virginity again it’s so much fun. I’ve done it before and I feel like I just made a persons dreams come true. The next one came in he was nothing special, just sketchy. The third came in and he was idolized over me and such a sweetheart calling me Miss, Mame and Sweet Lady. That one cummed in under 5-10 seconds. Litterally. I thought he was the virgin.

Yeah no. I was waiting for the next one right after but he never showed so I was like okay whatever maybe I mis counted or one doesnt want one or changed his mind. I guess they were all helping the virgin get the balls to knock on my door and man up. 20 minutes later I get a knock and I open the door. I open it and I’m just like.. your fucking kidding me in my mind. I swear save the best for last was not the term to fucking use this time. He was I swear about 35-40 those nasty strap sandles I detest, square glasses, perm looking hair, missing some teeth and obeese. I was terrified to do this one. I said put money down get comfortable take off your pants. Omg, I swear the skin felt leathery and there was a odor. I told him to start jerking the small thing so I could put condom on it to start sucking it. Since I wasnt putting my lips around that.. no no no. I got two condoms put them on and sucked for a minute. I couldn’t do it anymore I lied to him and said they all came by that time so I didnt know what to do and also that my rate was discounted becuase it was late and it was for a good event so why not. He understood and I told him to watch me move and to jerk off. He then asked me if I could take my jeans off since he didnt care and was different then the others, I didn’t know if the virgin knew I had a dick or just wanted to get a full experience and see more skin. I pulled down the back of my jeans I spanked my ass as hard as I could once I looked at him and I said ” Cum already you dirty basterd” and gave me a sexual glare look, bingo he cummed fast. I smiled and talked and then he left. And then I wanted to go to bed but then I realised Monday is a holiday.

Because of Long weekend I don’t think there is a point to go to another city on a holiday, it’s just too much complication and stress compared to a day that’s not a holiday. So I called the front desk asking one of the staff members on shift to could come down to my room and grab the money. He knows me very well, even shaved my legs one night so I didnt think this would be any different. He ran down, gave me a big hug two kisses on the cheek and then I told him not to go so close to my lips and he asked why and I explained to him becuase I just did all of those guys. I told him in more detail, he loved that I fooled 3 of them. Then I gave him the money and he counted it and then I teased him showing him my boobs grew. I told him to touch he touched he said nice and then I took my bra off and then he squeezed and I got the funniest little squeel. Then I show him how much bigger my ass got and then right as he is about to go back upstairs he unzippers his pants and takes his dick out and im just like really.. another one? I squeezed it and then thought I was just going to have to jerk it off but then he is like “suck suck” I give him a look I’m like really after all that no no no. And he said okay okay so disapointed then he left my room.

So that was my Saturday night. From plans with a guy then going to the Opening of Club120 with Tasha, to going out to Club, getting a guy, and more events plus opening my own Drive Thru Lick It Quickie Store lol.. I never acutally thought I would end up being apart of a bachelor party but I guess I can knock that one off of the bucket list.

That may have taken me about two hours to type but I had to post this story, it was a Saturday that could not be hidden from anyone. Goodnight, I hope I can actually enjoy a rest in peace for the rare occasion I feel like I desirve it today.

While I give you a tremendous amount of credit for taking the time to share your escapades with us.....I'm an instant gratification kinda guy. 3000 words= 1 picture.:)

Willie Escalade
09-02-2012, 04:37 PM
i have been working on a biography for a while off and on no where close to being finished.

That's what I meant. Many of your experiences would be great in a film or in an autobiography.

ditadior
09-03-2012, 02:51 AM
That's what I meant. Many of your experiences would be great in a film or in an autobiography.

im picking at it, it's such a long project and more of a task to me.
i'd love to do a film but i need the funds to support it.

danthepoetman
09-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Dita, your life is quite an adventure. Much better than any safari in Africa, better than to follow the silk road from China to the Middle East, or to cross the jungle in Borneo or the Sahara on a camel. :) But I swear, if I was any of these guys, I would give much more time to your personal geography, much more time kissing and licking every little surface and curve of it before making my way in, if you were to be kind enough to let me. You might just be the loveliest adventure there is.

Prospero
09-04-2012, 08:17 AM
Dita - ignore those semi-illiterates who demand pictures instead of words. Your skill is developing. Keep the words (and pictures) comng.

Jericho
09-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Fuck off, Propero, you twonk, I'm a semi illiterate (i think that's being generous)! :dead-1:
Is there a synopsis...or preferably pictures?

Prospero
09-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Jericho dear old fellow... my remarks were aimed at an American that I regularly joust with, not you. So unfuck your remark please. You seem quite literate to me.

Jericho
09-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Jericho dear old fellow... my remarks were aimed at an American that I regularly joust with, not you. So unfuck your remark please. You seem quite literate to me.

You had to go there, didn't you! :dead-1:
Ok, I'll unfuck you...but only just!