PDA

View Full Version : BTG Updates - The Last 3 weeks!!!

GroobySteven
08-29-2012, 12:59 PM
A mega update of my usual previews as I was away from being able to upload.

BlackTgirls 1026 models - 3117 photosets - 2587 Videos.

Aug 28 - This week.

As requested, Dazia Kockdazian makes a re-appearance as does Hollie Wood in her second set from Las Vegas. The every watchable Honey Foxx is back - I don't think this model gets the credit she deserves in both hardcore and solo work. Lohany Kelly is our hardcore this week - taking on two Brazilian studs in a suck/fuck threesome.
Texan Tish and the stunning Treasure (currently rating 4.82 and will take the top spot if she continues like that).

GroobySteven
08-29-2012, 01:11 PM
Aug 21st - Last Week's Update

A scorching hot update this week. Two Nina's (Nina Braxton and Nina S'more) make their debut. Braxton is from Vegas and S'more from Tn. - I expect to see much more of these two in the coming months.

Kilakali delivers not only one of his finest sets yet, Cinnamon on the beach (and back home) but in a tour de force also has the second set's of the lovely Madison and last months Girl of the Month (and strong contender for BTG of the Year), Yandie.

Another Vegas girl - redhaired Katy Samra rounds up a fantastic update.

GroobySteven
08-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Aug 14th Update - the week before, last week ...

Asssssss ... it's all about Ass this week.
Direct from Baltimore, Carrera makes her first return to the site as does Sunset.
Foxy London is a curvy girl whose got a big ass and a big following ... great looks and attitude and Pam Rear is a brand new girl from Buddy Wood, with the longest hanging set of balls I've ever seen (in between those big cheeks). The return of NY Tony Vee girl, Taryn Whittaker (currently ranking 9th in our favourite models) and the star of this weeks update, one of the hottest hardcores I've seen for a while with the absolutely fabulous Kourtney Kisses (and hot hung Robert Axel for the ladies).

Willie Escalade
08-29-2012, 02:37 PM
Honey, Tish, and Cinnamon...thank you.

Deepdarkfucker
08-29-2012, 06:58 PM
A few nice ones

brickcitybrother
08-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Great post ... thanks for the make up work

Dino Velvet
08-31-2012, 12:31 AM
Toss her my way and I'll toss her around real good.:fuckin:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=499442&stc=1&d=1346237905