PDA

View Full Version : What u think people should we feel pitty for FreddieGomez or not?

tsadriana
08-29-2012, 01:52 AM
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

JenniferParisHusband
08-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Uh...No.

tsadriana
08-29-2012, 02:01 AM
:jerkoff:jerkoff

natina
08-29-2012, 02:21 AM
if freddie gomez sees a real life transsexual dick he would run from fear

gomez don't want no transsexual. this is just play for him

Jericho
08-29-2012, 04:09 AM
I think someone's crushing fer Ferdy! :shrug

tsadriana
08-29-2012, 04:11 AM
:dancing:Yes im so fall in love of his mind that he gets me all the time dry.:dancing:

bimale69
08-29-2012, 11:45 PM
Douchebags dont get any sympathy from me whatsoever.

GroobySteven
08-29-2012, 11:50 PM
I think you and him would make a good couple.

You both enjoy creating posts specifically to create drama or arguments.
Neither of you can spell very well.
You both use airbrushed style avatar photos giving the illusion of transparency.
Your posts while irrelevant both get a lot of hits and views.

I'm pleased you are both on the payroll.

tsadriana
08-30-2012, 01:51 AM
I think you and him would make a good couple.

You both enjoy creating posts specifically to create drama or arguments.
Neither of you can spell very well.
You both use airbrushed style avatar photos giving the illusion of transparency.
Your posts while irrelevant both get a lot of hits and views.

I'm pleased you are both on the payroll.
If u think that im happy to invite u to the wedding...Hope u wont refuse my invitation....As for what i concern about drama i dont think im that big drama ,like i see in here...Call me honest if u like but is hard to say that as we aint met in person and totally agrred with u...We are drama ,without us the world will be so boring...heheheh

tsadriana
08-30-2012, 01:54 AM
Oh by the way i dont use airbrush at all ,in case i look pale i make the pic to look much coloured,...I call airbrush the pics who shows someting like in magazine....Anyway thanks i take it as a compliment.:Bowdown:

jamiethewild
08-30-2012, 02:04 AM
If u think that im happy to invite u to the wedding...Hope u wont refuse my invitation....As for what i concern about drama i dont think im that big drama ,like i see in here...Call me honest if u like but is hard to say that as we aint met in person and totally agrred with u...We are drama ,without us the world will be so boring...heheheh

sweetie this thread is kinda stupid if u ask me ... its a common sense answer .. i have to agree with seanchai .. :yayo:

tsadriana
08-30-2012, 02:12 AM
sweetie this thread is kinda stupid if u ask me ... its a common sense answer .. i have to agree with seanchai .. :yayo:
Darling i agreeed with u aswell...I cant do everything perfect do i?If Seanchai thinks th same ,im gonna ask very polite to remove this thread so wioll gonna be less drama.:iagree:

betts
08-30-2012, 02:40 AM
If Seanchai thinks th same ,im gonna ask very polite to remove this thread so wioll gonna be less drama.:iagree:

I hope he doesn't... Let it serve as a reminder to think twice before you start inane threads.

Ryz
08-30-2012, 06:18 AM
Freddie tha gawd