PDA

View Full Version : who's who at Nowbar

bezane
06-17-2002, 06:31 AM
I'm not naive to think there is anything other than working girls at Nowbar, but does anyone know the regulars? Is it a pure hustle? How about some names?

06-17-2002, 09:30 AM
theres always a few girls there who aren't working maybe even more since edelweiss closed down

06-18-2002, 06:40 AM
I have not been through Nowbar in about a year and a half to 2 so my take on the place could be dated since I've been in a committed relationship with my T girl "wifey". With Edel closed it might well impact Nowbar. But I always saw the night(s) as a mix of non pro T girls with a heavy nod toward TVs young nubile just starting out (aka ahhhh future pre ops) passable in varying degrees to older harder than hard middle aged CDs femmized and accompanied their wifesgirlfriendsmistresses to Chelsea boys up in drag for the night. Any pro action leaned toward "lapdancing" in that little room to the right of the bar. Nothing as hard core hustler oriented as Edel but also the smallest percentage of girls are of the passable TS pre op variety. But I always had a decent time there (a cramped messy fun NYC experience fo 'sho since it's nowhere as imtimidating as the dreaded Edel. And Gloria remembered ny name the last two times I visited even though I had a year between visits!!! What a hostess.