PDA

View Full Version : WTF?!? Liberators are considered out there and kinky?

Wendy Summers
08-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Time and time again I hear people talk about liberators as if they are this über kinky sex toy. They were featured on a TLC show this week. Any shit you can do with a liberator you can do with pillows on normal furniture.

Give me a fucking violet wand; suspend me from the ceiling in a rope harness and fuck me; smear a lemon custard pie over me; shove marshmellows up your ass as an enema... that's kinky! Liberators are the equivalent of a couple who only fucks missionary trying doggy style to "change it up".

Am I wrong or do you agree with me?

Jericho
08-28-2012, 05:34 PM
Ok...I'll ask...Liberator?

Wendy Summers
08-28-2012, 06:08 PM
Ok...I'll ask...Liberator?

http://www.liberator.com/eng/categories/sex-furniture/original-label?gclid=CMXl36XairICFYFo4AodZAMAWA

Jericho
08-28-2012, 06:44 PM
Hmmmm, don't think I'll be buying one anytime soon.
And the Zeppelin looks like a big arse bean bag!!!

Dino Velvet
08-28-2012, 06:48 PM
I always thought Holly was one kinky bitch.

Holly Clark's Cat-Cat-Catheter or CAT- FOR -HER REMIX --Liberator Cult Commercial FUNNY - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjjHOHMjQgc)

BellaBellucci
08-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Not kinky. But definitely looks like fun.

~BB~

Wendy Summers
08-28-2012, 07:05 PM
Not kinky. But definitely looks like fun.

~BB~

I won't argue the fun point... I just don't get why these are seen as naughty-naughty -- IMO it's pretty fucking tame.

Prospero
08-28-2012, 07:07 PM
Are we talking about the couple or the daft mattress thing?

Wendy Summers
08-28-2012, 07:12 PM
Are we talking about the couple or the daft mattress thing?

Any of it... I just... don't... get... it.

Am I so out of touch with what mainstream thinks makes people a dirty bird?

SammiValentine
08-28-2012, 07:23 PM
IKEA's autumn range ???

firkin
08-28-2012, 07:31 PM
the liberators were featured in the movie 'Meet the Fockers".
You'l see all the old peeps carrying them out of the sex class.

As far as kinky.... only in uptight america, remember the bs from Janet Jackson showing a nipple for maybe 1 sec.

I too don't understand why sex is considered so taboo in the states... fuckin strange imo

Wendy Summers
08-28-2012, 07:32 PM
the liberators were featured in the movie 'Meet the Fockers".
You'l see all the old peeps carrying them out of the sex class.

As far as kinky.... only in uptight america, remember the bs from Janet Jackson showing a nipple for maybe 1 sec.

I too don't understand why sex is considered so taboo in the states... fuckin strange imo

Well to be fair we were founded in part by the religious extremists of their day.

martin48
08-28-2012, 07:47 PM
IKEA's autumn range ???

If it was at IKEA, it would be called "Boris" and missing a few screws

Wendy Summers
08-28-2012, 08:07 PM
If it was at IKEA, it would be called "Boris" and missing a few screws

lolz.

I once ordered $1500 worth of Ikea shelving for my Star Wars Collection. It took them 4 sets of shipments to get me all the unbroken parts I needed to assemble my original order.

aprilian
08-28-2012, 08:32 PM

Because the Christian Taliban runs half of the country.
There are places in the south where you cant buy a nipple for a baby bottle on Sunday because it might make some innocent store clerk go to hell...

Willie Escalade
08-28-2012, 10:50 PM
There are places in the south where you cant buy a nipple for a baby bottle on Sunday because it might make some innocent store clerk go to hell...

This is why I'll stick with Southern California...

bimale69
08-29-2012, 01:01 AM

Yep, i call them the TEApublicans.....basically karl rove, the koch bros., and the hate mongers like tony perkins and pat robertson bankrolled the tea party, made it part of the republican party(which has always been quited bigoted since the days of mccarthy & nixon, along with their bulls**t "red scare"), and used it to lure the inbred "that dang obama's tryin' to git my guns and my bible" rednecks into voting for them.

JonnyDeep
08-29-2012, 01:49 AM
looking in cupboard for marshmallows........

danthepoetman
08-29-2012, 04:02 AM
Looks like one of those curvy foam couches of the sixties. They were terribly tough and uncomfortable. As far as I’m concerned, nothing beats a good old bed to have sex…

onmyknees
08-29-2012, 04:46 AM

Taliban ? Maybe you were just trying to make a point, and weren't thinking...
If I sound a little touchy about the use of the word Taliban in any context other than what they really are it's because I lost too many friends in Afghanistan. Look...you wanna bash Christians or The South...have at it, it's a free country, but leave the references to the Taliban where it belongs. I saw that phase on a website today, so I know where you pulled it from. You don't sound happy in the south..........maybe it's not for you ? Perhaps California would suit you better?....lots of folks are leaving so you'll find a buyers market.

Prospero
08-29-2012, 09:59 AM
OMK is a slippery character and here tries to tar those who point to the reality of the ideological insanity infecting a large part of the republican poarty with support for the taliban.

This won't do.

While the use of the word Taliban might be a tad clumsy, the point that was being made - actually in the final episode of The Newsroom (a rather smug piece of work by the once adept Aaron Sorkin) is that the Republicans are increasingly dominated by a fundamentalist ideology.

This ideology is anti-women, anti-science, anti progress, xenophobic, religiously literalist, full of myths such as the US Government being in cahoots with the UN to repress the American people or the birther movement or the absyrd notion that Obama is a Muslim, obsessively enslaved to the right to bear arms, economically in thrall to ideas long since proven to be wrong, tavouring the wealthy the very rich with policies that are beginning to resemble the sort of ultra right-wing ultra individualist ideology outlined by the neo-fascist writer Ayn Rand (a favorite of Paul Ryan) and that it brooks no dissent in its blinkered vision of what is right. Those who actually step out of line are now ruthlessly rejected as candidates - even if they' have long and honourable service to the GOP.

Yep - Taliban is a poor choice of word as young Americans are indeed dying to fight this perniciousness ultra radical Islamist ideology. But the ultra radical Christin derived ideology of the new Tea party dominated GOP has yet to be given a convenient label. I think you could however finally call them Anti American.

BellaBellucci
08-29-2012, 07:13 PM
you wanna bash Christians or The South...have at it, it's a free country, but leave the references to the Taliban where it belongs.

So... just the southeast then?! :lol:

My ex wants to move my son to Tennessee. Over my dead body. Mark my words: it will destroy his life. Fuck the south and its ignorant-by-choice sheeple.

~BB~

Erika1487
08-29-2012, 07:29 PM
This is more my style of kink.....I perfer to be on the receving end of that kind of pain :rock2: