PDA

View Full Version : The Last Three Weeks on Shemale Yum

GroobySteven
08-27-2012, 04:36 PM
I've been on an awesome trip to Thailand for the last 2 weeks (I'll write up a report on Chiang Mai for those planning to visit and want to know about the scene up there) and although I've had access to the internet, I've been been able to do my regular previews. I have however, been able to track how the sites are doing and it's fantastic to see that Shemale Yum continues to perform better and better each year. While various of our other sites have plateau'd or some of them have been unworkable over the years, Yum has continued to be a solid performer but it's been a surprise to see it grow in 2012.

Taking a look at these updates though, it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. While other "mega sites" are showing a mixture of US girls alongside S.American and Asian content, or only showing 1-2 video sets with the photosets a week, Shemale Yum is showing 100% N.American and European models - the equivalent of a set a day and every set has full photos and video. The image quality has improved and the current crop of photographers including stalwarts such as Tony Vee, Remy, Jack Flash, PK Vegas and Buddy Wood have been bolstered by Radius Dark, Terry and Kevin Dong each bringing their unique perspective to the site.

Here's a mega-mega update and I think every one of these models shows why Shemale Yum is rocking.

This Weeks Update!

Second set of Angie Diamond from Toronto (previously known as Gigi) looking fantastic and some dildo play as well as second sets of the very popular Brandy Alexander and French blonde babe, Linda. Buddy Wood got us the up-and-coming, Gianna Rivera who was first shot by Joey Silvera a few weeks ago but is destined to be a star! Also from Buddy is a killer hardcore from Jaslyn Lee, which is really hot - another little star in the making since she debuted here a few months ago. The new look Soleil and a cute new French model, Monica, round out this update.

GroobySteven
08-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Last Week's Update

Cat Savage is the new girl for this week and she's got a unique and sexy (and savage) look. Adora appears in her second set - for those into thicker models, she really seems to be hitting the spot and we also have a brand new shoot of Kitty Kaiti from him. Jaqueline Woods and Taylor Criss both from Radius Dark make their second appearances and anyone loving feet, will love these two pale skinned Pacific Northwest babes. With Rebecca from France and Jessica from NYC, this is another well rounded update.

GroobySteven
08-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Two Weeks Ago's Update

The much requested Aniaaha finally returns from Las Vegas and looking better than ever and we have a new French model, Belinda whose proven to be popular. Our hardcore is newbie Tila Summers really getting a good hammering from Christian and with second sets of (watch this space for this model) Chriselle, post-op Christina and Gina Hart along with a reshoot of another much requested model, Texan Jen Diaz it's another killer update.

Willie Escalade
08-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Please tell the crew to make a TGP gallery of Gianna Rivera. That's one cool chick! Had a GREAT conversation with her Saturday; not only does she have the looks, she has the brain. She and Neveah Sky were popular at The Oxwood. Looking forward to more of her!

Excellent updates overall!

TheGuard
08-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Nicely done Sir, nicely done.

Dino Velvet
08-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Great update. I recognize these two nice ladies from the board.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=498782&stc=1&d=1346078137

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=498801&stc=1&d=1346078557

uchetal
08-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Outstanding!

GarlicBread
08-28-2012, 04:49 AM
Chriselle! Nice. She's a sweetheart.

GroobySteven
08-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Chriselle! Nice. She's a sweetheart.

Watch for her on Shemale.XXX soon with a new look ... here's a preview.

GarlicBread
08-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Watch for her on Shemale.XXX soon with a new look ... here's a preview.

Excellent! Thanks for the pics.

Silcc69
08-29-2012, 09:13 AM
Gotdamn it Steven I need some names but i'm to lazy to link this shit up lol

theone1982
08-29-2012, 09:36 AM
More Kitty Kaiti!!!:praying:

XxXJaslynLee
10-12-2012, 04:05 PM
Thank you~ i most definitely enjoyed myself! Thanks again everyone! :)