PDA

View Full Version : Bone to pick

BeardedOne
03-23-2006, 01:49 AM
A friend of mine who is laser-straight and somewhat homophobic sez "If there's another dick involved, it's gay".

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Oh, well, guess that makes me 'gay'. Please pass the T-gurl and a towel.

Oh, and this is for your friend:

The American Nightmare
03-23-2006, 04:48 AM
Which is gayer?

Having sex with Allanah Starr

- OR -

Having sex with her friend, the female-to-male transsexual. (Essentially, a man with a vagina)

ezed
03-23-2006, 08:06 AM
Take off your clothes, have sex, and cum with a t-girl. Then try to do the same with a guy, say Tom Cruise, Issac Hayes and maybe Bob the guy sitting next to you at the Bar. If you can, you're gay. If only the T-girl does it for you, your normal. But you're probably the type of guy who decides a car purchase by the number of options available. And this is not a bad thing as I like heated seats and xm radio.

Realgirls4me
03-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Zach,

Your buffoon friend probably assumes that all one who is attracted to a TS girl is looking for is her cock. This simplistic, narrow minded view disregards all the meaning, subtleties, depth, and nuances, et all, that are involved in one's attraction to another. In his little ignorant world, Gay equals cock lover.

HungDevil
03-23-2006, 09:00 AM
Why fight so hard to prove that you are straight. The important thing is that you could still get an erection, and that there are beatiful human beings to be sexed. Anyway, there are some really fine cross-dressers that the so-called straight men would fornicate with in a heartbeat. Just because you are attracted to feminine men that does change the fact that you may be bisexual.

now is he drawn to the fact that its a dude that looks great as a girl "maybe" but if the guy clearly stated that he not into men and the only trannies he likes are the ones that look very passable as females and the more female they are and look the more he is drawn to them.. then how is he bisexual? I tell him.

Why do people want to be heterosexual so badly? I think that much of this insistence on remaining in the heterosexsual camp is a tacit confession of one's shame in having attraction to born-males.

The man in the example above is still into men. However, he is not turned-on by too much masculinity. The transsexuals that he finds attractive are very feminine and shapely. But, they have not changed their sex (to the extent that it can be changed). So, technically they are still men as it regards sex, and 'women' when it comes to gender-roles. The term bisexuality does not concern gender but sex. Once you are attracted to and have sex with members of the same sex regardless of their demeanor you are bisexual or gay [IMO]. In other words if you are attracted to pre-op transsexuals both mentally (i.e., having no problem with the idea of a born-male living a woman) and physically (wanting to suck cock and enjoy anal sex), then you might be bisexual.

Of course, just finding a transsexual attractive does not make one bisexual. Likewise, a heterosexual man could say that Denzel Washington or Tom Cruise were good-looking without at once becoming bisexual or gay.

The guy who only finds post-op transsexuals appealing can't be said to be bisexual by this fact alone. Such a men is the only one who could stll be considered heterosexual.

skweetis
03-23-2006, 04:01 PM
yeah, i don't understand this whole concerned about sexuality thing.
if it is legal and pleases you, go with it!
you're you, man.
it's really hard to specify what you are when you like t-girls, you like something from both sexes- and they advertise that, it's really clear.
only you know what you are.

bigd321
03-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Here's the common sense, analytical approach. Human beings aren't attracted to private parts. The attarction is to the appearance of the person, not the sex organ. We associate the appearance to the sex organ. Femenine appearance = vagina, male appearance = penis. Modern medical science has thrown that out of wack in a sense...maybe that's the wrong phrasing but it's definitely such a new thing that it's hard to explain I guess. Anyway the bottomline is if you can orgasm from someone you find attracted and you view them in a femenine form that's not homosexual or bisexual. Because at the root of both words is the atttraction to a mate in the same form as you (i.e. a male appearance). Ezed made an great point earlier in this thread.

That's just the way things appear to me.

David J.
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Modern science has created a serious MIND FUCK!
What's the diffence between what GG's do vs. TG's, surgically speaking (other than the final SRS). They all want bigger or more shapely breasts, rounder asses, smaller waists, and shapely noses, cheekbones, and chins. That's what I think most of us are attracted to. The appearance of a woman!!!

The first two TG's I was with, I never even touched their penis, and only did it with the third because it was a more on-going relationship. No guy or masculine looking TG has ever in the least aroused me.

The reality is that the penis or vagina is the last thing you typically see before you have sex. If you are already aroused and ready to go, would you stop based on what was revealed to you? I didn't and from that point I realized that it wasn't gay but an extension of my sexuality. The reality was that it was good sex, What "straight" guy would turn that down?

hwbs
03-23-2006, 07:20 PM
i find its better to not even have these kind of discussions with people...people are going to always try to force their opinions on u and tell u that u are wrong....man once u guys stop living for other people , u will feel much better...iys funny how a person couldnt give a shit if he gets run over by a cement truck but cares if that same person accepts their lifestyle.....pretty funny , eh?