PDA

View Full Version : Getting laid at Allanas parties

sheyum
03-21-2006, 10:14 PM
How about this for a thread idea-----a discussion of sexual encounters that have come from meetings at Allanahs parties...surely lots of u have hooked up with hot girls there...
do tell......

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-22-2006, 01:34 AM
:why

Harrys Boy
03-22-2006, 01:36 AM
When i saw ur name Johnny i thought i was going to see some great behind the scenes stories.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-22-2006, 01:39 AM
I don't have any stories
I'm not attractive to the tgirls or the shemales
;)

BeardedOne
03-22-2006, 01:43 AM
When i saw ur name Johnny i thought i was going to see some great behind the scenes stories.

Johnny =IS= a behind-the-scenes story. :wink:

Caleigh
03-22-2006, 04:10 AM
I think this is a great thread. I'd like to hear some
stories. Just make them anonymous if you guys
want.

Caleigh
03-22-2006, 04:12 AM
I've been to a couple of the parties when they were at Opaline and I even went to one with a "date" but we didn't really hit it off and no sparks flew so his hand on my thigh is about as far as things went. That Leon is a cutie though. Some day......

ttmanofsteel1
03-22-2006, 06:22 PM
well i have one thats was really close but not all da way........it was one of her monthly parties. i had my eye on this one black tgirl that was dancing right in front of me as she was definately shaking wat her momma gave her hehe. i then just went up behind her and started dancing with her. surprisingly she didnt mind. so we danced and girated etc for a couple of songs. every now and again she wud rab the crotch of my pants as i was hard. she's sexy and so were lots of other girls. anywho then she grabs me and kisses me and thanx m for the dance. i bought a beer for both of us and then she says i shud come upstairs with her. i told her i didnt have any money to spend on lapdances. she said she liked me and this one wud be on her. well her lapdance was basically straddling me with her hard cock out thru her underwear kissing me while reaching in for mine. however there were club staff patrolling so we really cudnt pop off really. but that was my first and only experience of hooking up at allanah's parties. most times girls there dont even look yur way unless yur light skinned and/or have money to flash. am a student that goes every now and again when i have money. so i suppose i wont be heading there anytime soon really.

hwbs
03-23-2006, 09:19 AM
im still a virgin .......ohhh i dare to dream , lmao

paulie
03-26-2006, 10:00 AM
I could tell stories but they would either close the parties down or ban me for life.

paulie
03-26-2006, 10:01 AM
I could tell stories but they would either close the parties down or ban me for life.